06-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

: Sep 2003
: King's Lynn, England.
: 1,487
Esus  (10)

****. You. PA.
What is with your obssession with terror? YOu can't just go around deciding that people are terrorists because they have WMD. Who the hell do you think you are?

Saddam would have never attacked you with WMD. Did Stalin? No. Did Krushchev? No he bloody didn't. People don't use WMD because they know they will be nuked back. If he nuked you, everyone would've nuked him. He would have never have taken that risk.

All this war has done is made America the single most hated country upon the planet.
As I said before, you cannot kill terrorism. believing such a thing is ignorant and stupid. All you're doing is increasing the danger to your citizens. Congratulations.

06-24-2004, 11:49 PM
Shell Man
Thudslug

: Feb 2004
: Seattle
: 172
Shell Man  (10)

What it all comes down to is that people have come to believe in this comic-bookish scenario, that we're the good guys and god is on our side, and we have to fight this war to stop the bad guys. It's just not that simple in real life.

06-25-2004, 02:49 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

:
****. You. PA.
What is with your obssession with terror? YOu can't just go around deciding that people are terrorists because they have WMD. Who the hell do you think you are?

Saddam would have never attacked you with WMD. Did Stalin? No. Did Krushchev? No he bloody didn't. People don't use WMD because they know they will be nuked back. If he nuked you, everyone would've nuked him. He would have never have taken that risk.

All this war has done is made America the single most hated country upon the planet.
As I said before, you cannot kill terrorism. believing such a thing is ignorant and stupid. All you're doing is increasing the danger to your citizens. Congratulations.

Well Esus were you liveing during the time of Stalin? No you weren't so there we go. I for one think Bush is a good man he is a leader and he knows what he is doing when it comes to defending the nation from terror. Bush is going to win the election because Kerry flip flops constantly on issues and he changed his views so many times to please the left. The public isn't stupid, you wait and see when the election comes to a finnish because polls, approval rateings are going to go streight down the tubes when the final result comes in. They are meaningless. And besides you really don't know your government that well because the Pres does not carry all the power. Its Congress whome holds the bulk of it. You Democrats never cease to amaze me with your idiotic ways. At least we Republicans go to school and get real jobs as oppose to flipping burgers at McDonalds everyday. As a Republican I mean that in the most sincere way! God bless America and God Bless George W Bush. I know you are just annoyed that I say God Bless. but I can care less!

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-25-2004 at 02:57 AM..
06-25-2004, 02:58 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

Esus  (10)

:
Well Esus were you liveing during the time of Stalin? No you weren't so there we go.
What the hell has that got to do with anything? I don't need to live at the same time as somebody to know about them or their country.
I live at the same time as Hussein, and I know more about Stalin than he.

:
but I can care less!
The correct termnology is 'I couldn't care less' - you are forever getting it wrong, with voids out your sentances.

:
And besides you really don't know your government that well
Yes I do. You're the one here whom is blindly brainwashed by propaganda and religion.

06-25-2004, 03:04 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

:
What the hell has that got to do with anything? I don't need to live at the same time as somebody to know about them or their country.
I live at the same time as Hussein, and I know more about Stalin than he.

The correct termnology is 'I couldn't care less' - you are forever getting it wrong, with voids out your sentances.

Yes I do. You're the one here whom is blindly brainwashed by propaganda and religion.
Esus by you saying that you agree that your wrong and you just don't want to except the fact that you are wrong. Give it up because this is the last time I will reply to threads like this. Its a flame war and I am not going to do this anymore.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-25-2004 at 03:13 AM..
06-25-2004, 03:18 AM
ClaireBear
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: North East England
: 479
ClaireBear  (10)

:
Esus by you saying that you agree that your wrong and you just don't want to except the fact that you are wrong. Give it up because this is the last time I will reply to threads like this. Its a flame war and I am not going to do this anymore.
But PA... it is you who start these "flame wars" (What I like to call normal heated debate present in most other forums... but then this ain't other forums ) You can't set something in motion and then deny all responsibility!
06-25-2004, 03:31 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

paramiteabe  (95)

:
But PA... it is you who start these "flame wars" (What I like to call normal heated debate present in most other forums... but then this ain't other forums ) You can't set something in motion and then deny all responsibility!
But the whole reason this flame war started is because I have a very different view then everyone on these boards CB. Everybody disagrees with me and you don't know what its like on the other side. Put yourself in my shoes and try to express your views to people who don't like you or hate you because of what you believe in. Its ok though I am not pissed or sad because people hate me for what I believe in though because I am not going to debate about this anymore. We obvously have very different views on these kinds of things and I will leave it at that. Look I am sorry for starting the many heated wars about politics, Iraq, morals, God etc etc. lets just shake hands and stop this. I have a different view point then you guys and I know that the general populous of these forums disagrees with me 100% so ok I understand that, we will just stop. Its an endless bash war and I've had it. I don't want to do this anymore.

Paramiteabe...

Last edited by paramiteabe; 06-25-2004 at 03:50 AM..
06-25-2004, 04:13 AM
Esus
Outlaw Shooter

Esus  (10)

Why stop? Debating against the brainwashed is fun! It happens on every forum because there are so many people like you around.

Now, PA, we don't hate you. Due, you are a fool at times, and a complete propaganda-brainwashed religous idiot, but that doesn't induce hate!

:
Esus by you saying that you agree that your wrong
Never said anyone was wrong. Most notably myself.

BTW, in any debate, the only way anyone can really finish it is for both parties to admit that they are both with any knowledge to really be debating it.
The government keeps a lot more from you that you'd like to believe.

06-25-2004, 06:14 AM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

:
...If this turns into WWIII,I'll piss myself laughing and Kyle'll owe me $150.
What?!? Why?!?

Anyone want a 18 year-old room mate? It's that or prison. *picks up rifle*

oh and about your quarrel(?), sit down and stop arguing with everyone. You want to stay. *pulls out hypno-beam* you must stay.

4 cold years...

06-25-2004, 06:52 AM
oddguy
OWF MVP

: Jun 2003
: Montana
: 4,086
oddguy  (10)

I don't think anyone hates you, PA. That would involve people thinking about you before they tuck themselves into bed with grrrr feelings. I don't think that occurs.

Also, I commend you for sticking up for what you believe. No matter how many people tell you you're wrong or stupid, you still hold the same views. I admire you for that.

I myself have differing views, but I try to be open minded.

-oddguy