12-09-2002, 03:16 AM
ethan
Thudslug

: Jun 2002
: Hawai'i, Kaua'i ,Anahola, Pilipoli place
: 152
ethan  (10)
Happy hello

here are some previews on how halo2 2 would look like there arent that much action pictyures but hey they are pictures any wayhttp://www.gamers.com/game/1216284/media

Ethan
12-10-2002, 09:57 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

: Oct 2002
: Mundelein ILL
: 432
MasterChief  (9)

wow ethan sweet pics. those r only a half a year old man have u heard of the new movie free willy?

12-11-2002, 04:32 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

: Aug 2002
: UK
: 2,924
Fez  (22)

how long will the levels be? i got some more idees:

(= human
)= covenant

(EMP granade: doesnt kill but can stop enemy tanks and weapons from working.

)wave granade: hovers in the air for a while and fires out 3 pulses, not very powerful but great range and accuracy.

(granade upgrade: hooks under battle rifle, allows it to fire frag granades ONLY, adds greater range.

(rocket launcher: fires rockets would you believe, takes large clip in back, 4 rounds.

)covenant sniper rifle:very accurate, but makes weapon overheat quicker, takes 10 from battery, 20x zoom.

(50. pistol: has a laser sight and fires 50. bullets.

)beam attatchment: hooks under plasma rifle, fires a continues loge ranged beam of blue laser, like the lasers the sentinals use.

12-11-2002, 05:55 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

: England
: 1,542
M.O.M  (11)
Happy

I Like the EMP idea but i dont think the covenant will have snipers, their strategy is brute force!

12-11-2002, 06:45 PM
munchman
Clakker Relic Miner

: Dec 2001
: Unknown
: 886
munchman  (10)

man i cant wait till this game comes out......it is goin to be one of my favs........

12-11-2002, 07:01 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Nov 2001
: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

:
Originally posted by ferill
but makes weapon overheat quicker, takes 10 from battery
It sounds like an attachment to the Plasma Rifle. I can't say I like that idea. I would like to see a whole new weapon...
12-11-2002, 07:29 PM
The Sour Slig
Fuzzle

: Location too long. Shorten Please :)
: 132
The Sour Slig  (11)

:
Originally posted by MasterChief
man this is funny, u guys really are dumb the flamethrower was supposed to be in the pc version of Halo along time ago and they took it out of halo for xbox so u think u know but u dont. and plz dont try to act like u know more then me cause u dont and besidses u guys get way to offensive so get ur facts straight halo wannabees
lol, us guys are dumb because we don't know if a flamethrower is in the game or not? I have a feeling that you just went on an investigation to prove M.O.M wrong when he said that there will be a flamethrowe. 1) That's just loserfied and (2) there's a difference between knowing something and quickly looking something up. Besides, who cares if you know more? It really doesn't affect me. But I'm sure you'll lead a succesful life knowing more about a computer game than everybody else. Good for you *applauses our man of the year*.

And sorry, but you seem to forget the point of some of the things you say and skipping to another subject.

"and besidses u guys get way to offensive so get ur facts straight halo wannabees"

Um, I get really offensive so I should get my facts straight. Ok, there are at least two things wrong with that sentence. No, three.

1) I think you meant to say "you guys get way too offended" (As you can see, I'm not a fan of abbreviating simple words). The spelling error of "too" can be overlooked, typos happen to the best of us. But if I was "way too offensive", that would mean that *I* would be the one barking at people who don't know as much Halo 2 news as other people. Me being offended, however, makes more sense as I am on the recieving end of the flying dung. Besides, I'm not offended. Well, maybe about the abbreviation of a simple workd like "you"! Grrrrr

2) Um, I should get my facts straight about what exactly? You didn't actually say what facts of mine (and others) were crooked. Maybe you could predict the future, saw me argue against you about us being "offensive" and believed that we were in fact the ones flinging the shite. Sorry bud, couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe that you can predict the future so I'm coming to the conclusion that you either have poor English skills or you were rushing yourself too much when writing that post. Slow down! You kind of remind me of one (of many) dumb things my friend said "I couldn't get any sleep because of this awful smell so we went downstairs the next morning and Nicky was making cheese omelets". Um, how do the two string together?

3) Um, how am I a Halo wannabe? "Oh, I so want to be that ring planet and get blown up by Master Chief." or "I so want to be that console game and get sold to millions world-wide" Start talking sense man! I think you meant something like "Halo Oracle wannabe" as that would have made more sense. But it would have fitted you more, because you're the only one bothered about knowing everything about Halo!

anyway, enough loser bashing.

I have alot of ideas for Halo 2. I'm just going to mention about the Covenant Sniper Rifle though. I think it should actually be something like the Shock Plasma rifle on Unreal Tournament with a large plasma beam with an explosion of plasma of what it hits. I think it should be a slow firing weapon (like one shot every 2 or 3 seconds) or could possibly be carged up for a larger explosion. The beam should obviously take a bit longer for it to hit the target than a human bullet would. I can't imagine the covenant sniper rifle being much more different really, and I hope it is like this as it would be very cool. The UT plasma rifle was cool itself!

Step outta line, Scrub, and you and your little mudokin friends over there will enjoy a nice long dirt nap.

12-12-2002, 12:13 AM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

FIRST OF ALL, UR A HOMOSEXUAL. im not a senglish teacher so i dont have to perfect my spelling for some kids i dont even know. secondyl, halo 2isnt a computer game retard its xbox so before u think ur all smart remeber ur an idiot.. get ur facts straaight. i didnt go outa my way to prove M.O.M wrong cause i knew right away he was wrong. stop trying to think u know more cause u dont, even though some of these ideas r pretty cool. U guys seem like ur all depresses

12-12-2002, 12:14 AM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

uh oh~! i spelled English wrong`!~! please dont make funny of me~!~!~! OH NO

12-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

:
"Halo Oracle wannabe"
masterchief is one of the best halo players. You do not know the meaning of good until u play him. I know him and he plays against kids from otherschools and even at his school and every person that plays him thinks they are better but they all lose in the end. I would not encourage his bragging but would not say he has no right too because he in everyway he can. I also hear that he was chosen to participate in the next Halo competition natiaonally. note he always wins by 25 kills or more.

-Al the Vykker

I am really good at Halo better than quite a lot of people, but I am no where yet on his level. Oh I cant wait to play side by side with him, on Halo 2, over Xbox Live, and when he beats those people for the Halo National tournament, whether it be Halo or Halo 2. I thought I would help out here, try and settle this, and give you a bit of background information. Thanks again.

And that is all for now.
12-12-2002, 12:38 AM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

thanks for speaking the truth alex, i dont wann fight w/ u guys but seriously when i brag im really just kidding (even though i can brag) and yes i will soon be competing in National tournament

12-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

:
Originally posted by M.O.M
I Like the EMP idea but i dont think the covenant will have snipers, their strategy is brute force!
u know on the level called "halo", in the last place where u have to save the marines, its on a mountain side with tons of huge rocks, and u can stand on the rocks and snipe the cove's as they get out of the drop ships.

how about a level similer to that in halo 2, u have to get up a mountain, but elites are sniping at u, i think it would work quite well.

12-12-2002, 04:04 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

:
soon be competing in National tournament
i hope u do well. Where is it, is there one in England?

12-12-2002, 06:34 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

ferill im not quite sure if there is any in england but there may be. im not sure where u would check for that but is a possibilty and thx for wishing me luck

12-12-2002, 07:47 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

G4 had a national Halo tournement a while back. It was great. The guy that won got about 25 kills a minute... no one could even touch him. That is really quite amazing considering these were the best players in the country.

A word of advise if you do enter a tourny, Mater Cheif, don't bother switching out weapons. Stick with the pistol. Anything else will just waste your time as your opponents rack up kills.
12-12-2002, 08:16 PM
nads
Grubb Fisherman

: Mar 2002
: Essex, MA
: 946
nads  (10)

I've done that a couple times before, and masterchief no, you don't wanna start a fight with us. were mean, nasty, and will make you wanna shit your pants(DOWN WITH NOOBS, VIVA LA RESISTANCE!)

4 cold years...

12-12-2002, 11:51 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

shut up nads. and searex i know the pistol is the best gun in the game and extremely cheap and great in multiplayer, all i will dois take pistol and shotgun, deadly combo but ya pistol does own and i oculdnt be in the first nationals cause i was too buisy and dint find out about to late and i wasnt quite old enough

12-13-2002, 09:34 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

i believe their is no better weapon, different weapons are better for different situations!

12-13-2002, 09:37 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Exclamation

:
(DOWN WITH NOOBS, VIVA LA RESISTANCE!)
nads you was once a newbie, i was once a newbie! everyone was a newbie once so basically what you have just said means you want us all out, including you!

12-13-2002, 02:30 PM
Fez
Outlaw Hunter

Fez  (22)

personally i think the best combo for multi. is :

sniper rifle: to find your opponent and possibly damage or kill him.

shotgun: great gun at close range.

so snipe all u can and then mop up anything else with the shotgun, it got me a hell of a lot of kills.

12-13-2002, 03:39 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

my fave combo's are:

shotgun and pistol

sniper and rocket launcher

plasma rifle and needler

12-13-2002, 05:15 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

THESE are my favorite combos for different situations

1. against a ghost

counter- assault rifle and psitol w/ plasma grenades

2. against a tank

counter- pistol or sniper rifle and rocket w/ plasma grenades

3. against a warthog

counter- pretty much anything, the thing is so damn slow, but the best choices are probably the rocket and assault rifle w/ plasma grenades.

4. against a sniper

counter- a pistol works great since the sniper rifle has such a slow rate of fire, just keep shooting the pistol and the sniper wont be able to zoom in at you, either type of grenades work here

5. against a guy w/ a shotgun

counter- if you are far away your best bet is with the sniper rifle because tou can be so far away and hit and the psitol is great too
and id say frag grenades

6. against a guy w/ an assault rifle

counter- for far away either the sniper rifle or pistol but when in close quaters either a shotgun for the damage but even better then shotgun is the plasma assault rifle because its very high rate of very will cause the other player to be slown down and as if he was frozen, then move in for the melee attack, best grenades are frags unless you think u can stick one on the guy.

7. against a guy w/ a plasma weapon

counter- since these weapons can be dangerous it is wise to not get too close, even w/ a shotgun. A pistol from a distance is deadly and a rocket will cause a blood bath.

8. against a guy w/ a rocket

counter- this weapon can be great and horrible at the same time. you definitly dont want to get too close to these guys unless they have wicked aim and u know when to time your jump over or around teh rocket (which takes time). if you are risky enough to go in close quarters against a rcket dont leave without a plasma assault rifle or a regular assault rifle because the plasma rifle is used to slow the target snd get the shield down and after that the assault rifle rips right through the guy.

there are alot of strategies that work but i find these to be very useful

12-13-2002, 06:15 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

Phht. You could counter anybody with an Assault Rifle with anything but an Assault Rifle. ARs suck.

I've also found that it is hard to kill a person in a tank with an SR if they aren't stationary... I usually just clip them and only take off one square of health. Your rocket strategy is better, as it is easier to time a rocket into the path of the tank than get a head shot on a steadily moving tank, unless its path is perpendicular to me.

And what I was saying, MC, was not to bother even looking for weapons, look for people to kill instead. Only pick up a shotgun if someone else drops it, or if you are a few feet away from one. I don't know if I said that correctly in my other post...

Last edited by SeaRex; 12-13-2002 at 10:21 AM..
12-13-2002, 06:20 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

obviously ur not very good at Halo because the AR's dont suck if u know how to use them, they are by far the best weapon against ghosts. if u played enough u would know and im not sure how many tournaments u have been im in not gonna get a chotgun if i only just c 1 im gonna go staright for one the r great in close quarters

12-13-2002, 06:24 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

my strategy is find a weapon use it, if i have only a little health left go kamikaze!

if i have a sniper rifle find a nice hiding place and use it or if im up against a tank...use any thing!

12-13-2002, 06:34 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

:
obviously ur not very good at Halo because the AR's dont suck if u know how to use them, they are by far the best weapon against ghosts. if u played enough u would know and im not sure how many tournaments u have been im in not gonna get a chotgun if i only just c 1 im gonna go staright for one the r great in close quarters
*sigh*
I'm not going to start a little geek fight with you, so don't make weak attempts about "how good I am at Halo". Ghosts most likely won't be in the tourny. It will probably be a simple death match with a 50 kill limit at most. The only advantage to the AR over any weapon is that they melee faster. So unless I've missed the "Super Omega Death" button on the AR, than I really don't feel like changing my OPINION ABOUT A WEAPON IN A DAMN VIDEO GAME. And if you see a shotgun, go for it, LIKE I SAID. I meant that you shouldn't go off searching for some weapon when you could be racking up points, not that you should just walk past the damn thing.
12-13-2002, 06:38 PM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

M.O.M  (11)
Happy

thats a perfect strategy *starts looking for Super Omega Death button on AR*

12-13-2002, 10:10 PM
MasterChief
Bola Blast

MasterChief  (9)

no ghosts in tourneys LOL obviously u have never been in one, and someone needs to go take some riddlin or some people to settle down because ur gettin cranky and do i see some tears forming?

12-13-2002, 10:43 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

SeaRex  (33)

Aww, you're so cute. That's right. No vehicles in tournys. There weren't any in the G4 first national. There probably won't be any in the second. Note that I was using the words "most likely" and "probably". I never said that it was official. It sounds like you need some riddilin, so you can pay attention to whatever the f*ck you're reading. And as if this "massive amount of tournements" makes you more right than anyone else. Winning video game tournys can cause arrogance, but it doesn't make you any less of an idiot.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ... I try to offer friendly advise to people, and they spit it right back in my face. Well, I'll be sure to be as much of a jackass as I can from now on. I'm so "cranky" I think I'll roll up into a fetal position and "cry".