Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-26-2006, 11:26 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

I don't know where the profiles for Freak and Somi whent but I'll just remake them..

Name: Freak
Appearance: Normal, but one leg is shorter than the other, so he limps when he walks.
Bio: Well he's just a slog, not very clever, and is afraid of other animals, but likes Somi.

Name: Somi
Apearance: just like any other paramite
Bio: She was saved by Anni, when the workers shot all the paramites on the loose. Since then she was taken care of by Anni, and she learned to speak the 'intelligent' language quickly. She likes to wander around, and has alot of respect to Anni.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

03-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)
My character

Name: 'Big Red'
Appearence: Exceptionally large for a scrab, darker skin colour that looks red.
Personality: Aggresive. Nothing gets in his way!
Bio: He was captured some time ago and placed in the stockyards at Rupture Farms ready for meat processing.
Equipment: A chip was placed in the scrabs breast when he was captured. This allows Rupture Farms to track the beasts location around rupture farms.

Last edited by Slig_Cake; 03-26-2006 at 05:30 PM..
03-27-2006, 04:47 PM
Slig_Cake
Boombat

: Mar 2006
: pootown
: 248
Slig_Cake  (10)
more characters

Names: Spray and Cruk

Species: Sligs

Ages: 20-21

Job: They take care of the scrabs and paramites in the stockyards at Rupture Farms

Equipment: Standard guns legs and all. They did have braces to control Big Red but they don't matter anymore. They still have them on though.

Personality: These guys are pussies, don't expect them to live too long
03-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Biggy Bro Slig
Clakker Store Clerk

: Jun 2003
: Monsaic Lines
: 759
Biggy Bro Slig  (24)

Name: Worshawk
Species: Mudokon
Appearance: Normal mudokon, wrinkles, left scarred after an attempt to escape years beforehand. Amazingly, he has a full head of spiritual hair.
Personality: Quiet, spiritual.
Wears: Loincloth, a rather strange silver bracelet.

04-05-2006, 07:49 AM
Glin Slagg
Zappfly

: Apr 2006
: Necrum Mines
: 17
Glin Slagg  (10)

Name: Glin Slagg
Job: Journalize Abe
Appearance: Bright Green. Has a red scar across his chest. No hair. The tattoo of the Cursed on his forhead. Blue eyes.

Personality: Clumsy, Reckless. Quick Temper. Likes to screw things up.
Wears: Loincloth around his waste.
Lived: Necrum Mines until he found out where Abe was.

To see how he came to be and Glin's adventures go here:

http://www.oddworldforums.net/showthread.php?t=13687

Here's a picture:

"What the 'eck is that suppost to mean? Just trying to make yourself look unfoolish?" - Mudokon

"How would you know?" - Glin Slagg

"Your dumb." - Mudokon

04-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Cawzarrami
Zappfly

: Planet Earth
: 5
Cawzarrami  (10)
Happy

Name: Cawzarrami
Race: Mudokon
Job: Scrub
Biography: Lived in a forest with his family until kidnapped and made work at Rupture Farms
Appearance: Tall, thin, not very muscle, has sharp white teeth (Do Mudokons have teeth?) and strawberry-blonde hair.
Clothing: A loincloth
Personality: Friendly, clumbsy, hates bullies, likes writing, reading, drawing, has some respect, has a big temper but won't lose it very often, get's easily embarrased and tries to follow rules and likes sleeping.

Last edited by Cawzarrami; 04-13-2006 at 02:27 AM..
04-30-2006, 03:46 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Name: Carl
Species: Glukkon
Age: Unknown (Got spilt with chemicals while a Gluk at Vykkers Labs)
Bio: Owned one of the Vykkers Labs until its buisness crumbled, then he worked at the Creature Plant until his resignation, lived on the outskirts of Rupture Farms for the last 3 years. (There is word that he is Mollucks Brother.) He is also known to be the meanest Glukkon of all time.
Apperance: Wears a purple cloak and has back skin. Smokes a cigar all the time. Has a scar across his right eye making him half blind.

Name:Tucker
Species:Slig
Appearance:Wheres a green valent uniform and has a powerful machine gun.
Bio:Was keeping Carls old shack clean while he was at the Creature Plant, no one knows how Carl got the money to make Tucker a Rich and powerful slig though.

Name: Mr. Eko
Apperance: A Black Mud, carries a stick about 2 feet long and 3 inches thick, weres a white loan cloth
History: A holy Mud, been wandering the wilderness with his best friend Locke looking for a job, a week ago he found an advertisment on a tree that read "HELP WANTED AT RUPTURE FARMS, ENQUIRE WITHIN FACTORY", so they decided to go and get the join

Name: John Locke (prefers Locke)
Appearance: A human skin coloured Mud, carries a 12 inch knife in his loan cloth, is bald
History: A holy Mud, been wandering the wilderness with his best friend Mr. Eko looking for a job, a week ago he found an advertisment on a tree that read "HELP WANTED AT RUPTURE FARMS, ENQUIRE WITHIN FACTORY", so they decided to go and get the join

05-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Seargentbig
Sleg

: Apr 2003
: Australia
: 683
Seargentbig  (10)

I got tired of thinking up new characters, so I decided to recycle old ones, that never really played any part in the plot. See how that works out.

Name: "Nails"
Species:Slig
Age: His age in physical years is a little over 15. His equivilant age is 53.
Appearance: Old and beaten. His skin is pale green and covered in skar tissue, and he is missing some tentacles.
Bio: Nails (tough-as) is an old slig. Experienced, too. He's been involved in many rebellions and minor battles, and was until recently a drill-sergeant at the slig barracks. The sound of his voice has sent BB sligs into a foetal ball, bringing them violently back to days of being woken up at 4pm by a voice complaining about how he had been brought mudokons instead of sligs to do back breaking, strenuous tasks. He didn't get the BB slig steroids himself because the effects would be too unreliable on an older slig. He is a bit of a freak for slig standards, being focused and on task all the time. The near collapse of the barracks had him leave. He also has a terrible addiction to cheap cigarettes, staining his tentacles and giving him a hacking cough with hacking voice.
Items: He has a modern gun and a grenade launcher straped to his back, as well as a mud spoocebow. It doesn't work without a mudokon, of course, but he keeps it as a souvineer. He also has on him a packet of cigarettes and a half-smoked cigarette. No matter where he is or what's happening, he always has on him a half-smoked cigarette.

Name: Armpit
Species: Slog
Appearance: Like his owner; beaten and scarred. Like his owner, it doesn't mean he's weak, it means he's a survivor of many fights.
Backstory: Nails' slog. Presumibly he had a different name as a sloggie, but now it's armpit because he smells like one.

Name: Duagen
Appearance:White body paint in stripes up his arms and legs, one stripe to a limb and visible at the front, extending up his body with his legs and across from his arms, all leading to a point below his neck. Red and yellow feathers sprout from his head in all directions. A rather fit and healthy mud.
Backstory: Duagen is a native mudokon. Not freed, he always has been. He is knoledgeable in surviving in the wild on his own, and is trained in using a spoocebow, which he uses to take down animals to eat. He is good at hiding, stayng quiet, waiting, and knowing when to stop waiting.
Items: He has a backpack, within which he keeps items of food and supplies of water, a heavy stick, and a pair of flint stones. He also carries with him, strapped to his arm at all times, a spoocebow.

Last edited by Seargentbig; 05-06-2006 at 02:38 AM..
06-13-2006, 07:16 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)
Drunk Wash the Mudokon

Name: Wash
Appearance: Basic green mudokon but turning grey due to lack of sunlight. A few torture scars, enters the story horribly bruised. One greasy, purple and blue striped feather on his head. Has been given a new black and white-striped loincloth as part of the new scrub uniform scheme. Has a black tattoo down his right arm, of a fish skeleton (like the one one Castaraider) from when a slig decided to practice his body art skills on Wsh without anaesthetic as part of his torture.
Equipment: Loincloth. Wash only uses tools at hand, as he dislikes baggage. Doesn't like to fight, but is skilled in un-armed combat, invariably loses at brawls when he trips over his own feet.
Bio: Wash was born from an egg in Rupture Farms 1024. Was later moved to Rupture Farms Docklands Division as a larva, an infamous place of wanton beatings, near the cost of Mudos. Has to date made three major but foiled escape attempts. They don't try killing him for it anymore, they use him as an unwitting security tester, finding weakspots in the sligs' control net in his neverending quest for freedom ( and hawaiian shirts). His first attempt was found out when the newly installed security orbs found his scurrying near the exports bay. He was zapped, then taken to be suspended above the meat grinders for 27 days. His second attempt, via the stockyards, was foiled when he found another scrub being fed to the scrabs. He saved the mud's life, but activated the motion detectors. Wash's final ecape plan was to Hitch a ride on board a Wolvark dropship that was picking up supplies, but by that time management was watching him, who alerted the Wolvarks and had him thrown back in the brig (the meat grinder). Now, after 31 days of beatings and confinement, Wash finds himself thrown to the ground in the depths of Rupture Farms 1024, the reopened, original Rupture, without a plan, without a hope...

Name: Linc
Appearance: Green mudokon, brown loincloth, green and yellow feather. White eyes, but one is bloodshot. Lip stitch scars. Is about a foot taller than most muds.
Equipment: Keeps a screwdriver bit in the ring at the base of his feather. Well starched loincloth.
Bio: Was hatched in Vykkerz labs and used to test growth hormaones and acid eye-drops. Was later transferred to Rupture Farms 1024. Singled out for his height, kept his head down and out of trouble for most of his time in Rupture. Then, during a normal shift working the grinders, met Wash, a beat-up and injured scrub dropped off by some sligs.

Last edited by Bullet Magnet; 06-19-2006 at 12:40 AM..
06-21-2006, 08:39 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

*poked* Ouch. Hang on, that's me!

*Whimpers* oh, how do I do that? My jubilation over your return is short lived as I have to work out what's to be done.

But HOORAY! THE RED MUSE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!!
post it in W@RF 6 and I'll delete it here. HUZZAH AND JUBILATIONS!

06-21-2006, 10:33 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Good news! I'm glad about your return. I've been missing your RP-style since v.2.

Splat, is W@RF 6 a hint for me? Shall I create it soon?

06-22-2006, 07:35 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: Jan 2006
: England
: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I'm sorry about never going in the RPG guys, I'll make a new character.

Characters name: JB
Specie: Slig
Bio/description: A typical green slig, his eyes are blue, his pants have a built in fart-machine, so he can fart when he likes.
Personality: He is a mysterious Slig, he thinks there should be peace with Mudokons and Glukkons. He is very nice and gets on with other workers.
Items/weapons: A shotgun, which he hardly uses.
06-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Not really Dripik. It's getting about time, but I meant W@RF 5 and got mxed up .

An alright character, Jordan Boi. Lets see him in action I'll put a link to Musey's post in my next reply in W@RF.

07-08-2006, 12:44 AM
Soul-Storm
Chippunk

: Jun 2006
: Today Earth Tomorrow Oddworld
: 30
Soul-Storm  (10)

Name: Screech
Species: Paramite
Bio/Desc.: Has a problem with back legs and is a red scrab colour.
It has been hunted by Glukkons and Vykkers for a while now, None have succeeded to capture it. It is used for Paramite Pies, suppose to be more tastier. It used to live in Necrum but A Glukkon found it and sent it to Rupture Farms
Personality: Will Attack anything, unless it helps it.
Likes other paramites

Last edited by Soul-Storm; 07-08-2006 at 12:19 PM..
07-08-2006, 11:35 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

This is just the same thing I posted so long ago, but with a few differences. I might delete one of my profiles though.

Name:Molt
Race: Slig
Appearance: Over all, an extermely old slig. 12 years over life span. Partical all metal. His only exposure of skin is his tentacles. Molt has burnt tentacles and missing ones as well. He has the metal of upgraded protection metal with all sorts of dents and lines. His pants have springs to it and has only two metal fingers on one hand. He carries around a large wolvark gun with him.
Personally: Rough to anyone, except to glukkons. He thinks everyone and anyone besides him is an idoit.
Backstory: He was 29 when he was changed forever. All his life he had idolized big bro sligs. He loved the ripling mulses across those bodies. The guns had even made him impressed. It wasn't soon before he signed forms to become one. However, the day before he became one, a mudokon possessed him. He remembered nothing, but for some reason, he surived. He was the first to surive possession. The deterimation made him want to surive. However, it cost him greatly. His spine was twisted, his tail and his arms were all broken permantly, and his most of his tentacles disappeared. He also lost two fingers. Vykkers made sure he had medical treatment. He had all sort of metal across him now, that replace his real body. Unfortunently, he could not have any steroid treatment, for Molt's body would be worse. He knows now that he fought for nothing. He now is 32, and can be kind of be elected for most hated. He has also grown bulkier, from his excrises. He was transfered to Rupture Farms for better surcurity.
Weapon: Wolvark gun and his slicer hand (the one with two fingers)
New Bio: Lately, he's been calling everyone, even glukkons, idoits. His first job hasn't been assigned yet, but he decided to work on the grinders. Because of an accident involving the Gore Rifle, his arm that had 4 fingers on it blew off, his sight has been inffected and parts of artteries have been inffected.

Luckily, Slap and Dek have repaired him for the most part. He has a new appearance, although. Molt now has a heart moniter on his new mechnical arm, also with a sonar in his head. The sonar is tell the Vykkers of his current factory if his heart fails. The other thing that is mechnical is his new eye. Plus, he has to have certain pills to live. But he may or may not fired in a moment.

Name: Gappiqu
Appearance: Like any normal slig. The only difference is that he has large silver pants that are unnessessaryly wide.
Personality: He is unsure of himself. He will treat some people well like his friend, but he is quirky toward Glukkons. Also, when he expressing his emotions, like love or anger, he doesn't know how to tell them. Plus, when he is trying to keep his surgery a secret, he often is nervous.
Bio: He is patheic to other sligs. He has failed all gun use classes in Slig Barracks. He only made it out of that torture chamber was that he exceded mine, grenade, and detoniaters use. His wide pants had built in pockets, that's use is for containment of bombs of such sort. Gappiqu also worked as an engineer in Vykker's Labs and currently working on the Gore rifle. He also was done surgrey on for some reason. No one has the record what it was for. He is also very shy and never takes off his pants.
Weapons: Detoniators, Mines, and a pistol without bullets.
New Bio: He lately has been less shy around people and trying to make emenies with muds.The Gore rifle is now complete and he's trying to see if there's a difference between the Gore gun with another. He has revealed that he has Steef legs under his pants, but only to Goresplatter. And currently, he is developing feelings for his new friend Dionysia and trusts her so much more than Goresplatter.

Name: Slap
Race: Intern
Job: Worker Intern; does not have experience with a Snuzi. If you compared him to a Vykker status, he is a Vykker surgeon.
He is trying to be excepted for a doctor because of his underdevoleped race. He has medical knowledge on treating wounds, proper sedation, treating drug abuse, treating led poisining, limb replacments, loss of limb treatment, and he even know flu signs.

Appearance: Usually carries a box of medince supplies and the such. Small gut. Averge Intern appearance except for the aprion he wears.

Personality: He is very formal and serious when he is doing his job. But he will be very angry if you disrespect him or when he messes up. Don't get me started in what happens when he sees someone die when he is operating.

Bio: Since he was a small child, he dreamed of becoming a real time doctor. But his opinions were drawen out when he learned how "undevolped" his spieces was. His cries of freedom couldn't not be heard because of his snitches. But that didn't stop him. When he signed himself as a apperentice, he would always slap down his homework in a second. That's why he's called Slap. He successed in the intern ship, and after years of training, he got the lower class of Vykker doctor ship. That was enough for him.
Items: He carries a laptop to commucate to people.
New Bio: He has been hired by Dek as his assisstant. Plus, he has successfully made many surgeries on the first day.

Name:Furz
Appearance: Averge slig, with mask, pants, and gun
Bio: He is only known in Gappiqu's memories. He does not and never has, worked at Rupture Farms.

Name: Max
Race: Slog, with a tad bit of Sleg in him.
Appearance: Short compared to an adult slog, but is tall for a Slog's age. He also has a Sleg-skull, feathers, tusks, and has similar legs to one. His skin is a dark purple as well.
Bio: His family is a cross over with a Sleg, so he's sort of a combination of Sleg and Slog, but mainly Slog. He was raised by Molt at birth and is quite intellgent for a Slog, due to consist Slig interaction. He now in the Stockyards.

Name: Bonty
Appearance: Brownish-Gray skin, for his miserbleness. He has nothing else that is distincly different, besides his scar on his left cheek and his black, wounded foot.

Personality: Rather lonely and miserble at times. He wouldn't disobey a slig or even try to think to disobey a slig. But he rather gullible, making him an easy target to fall into a meatsaw.

Backstory: He was the missing mudokon in Bonewerks. Bonty's is full of mishap and luckness. He is lucky that every time he is tricked, his buddies come to save the day. Bonty had thought that the bones he was collecting, was Slog bones, so he never got stitches. And when he heard of Abe, he considered himself the luckist mudokon to see a savior. Unfortunenly, Abe missed him, and he had to escape from the gas on his own. Luckly, he reached a train, and boarded it before it left. Unfortunenly, he arrived at a Vykker Labs, which, of course, Abe missed too. He had been miserble since. He was grateful to hear that Molt had left, for he had killed oe of his buddies, and killed his only slig friend as well. He was grateful that he left, but was miserble to hear that he was being tranfered back with him.

New Bio: He searches for a way to escape now and is trying to convince Jim to escape as well.

Name: Kix
Gender: Female(Anyone got an idea of how a female mudokon looks like?)
Appearance: Her skin is normal green, her ponytail is red an violet and has tattoos on her legs. She may be thinner than other female muds. The full moon has a weird effect on her that transforms the skins green color to a golden color.
Personality: Cares about her friends, but she doesn't like strangers. She likes to explore the world, and since she got in Rupture farms, she had found all kind of old passages.

Last edited by Slaveless; 07-10-2006 at 05:08 PM..
07-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)
Oddworld My Character

Name: Praetyre
Species: Vykker
Description: A somewhat short Vykker with bluer skin, red rings above his first foot, wears a black top hat and green jacket
Personality: A bit of a loner, curious on the ways of technology. Less sadistic then most of his species, more of one to stay in the lab all day and tinker.
Biography: Born into an aristocratic family, Praetyre felt squashed by the aristocratic life and so left to pursue his own interests. He was excellently educated, with private schools and tutors marking his intellect. He read about the re opening of Rupture Farms in the Daily Deception as he was soliciting at a Feeco Station, and the prospect of a job there interested him. He then bought a ticket, and is on his way...
07-15-2006, 04:56 AM
Jordan
Screaming Bender

: 4,829
Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)Jordan  (1975)

I think I'll make a second character as Splat suggested, JB has nothing to do sometimes.

Characters name: Crawwe
Specie: Scrab
Bio/description: This Scrab does his best to escape from Rupture Farms, having been impisoned for a year. No one saw him lurking in a dark small cage in the corner. He ate bits of meat given to him by other Scrabs, or Slurgs that went through the cage bars.
Personality: Typical Scrab, trying to be top at everything, eating lots, tap-dancing. He was always the outcast of the pack when he was a child.
Items/weapons: His teeth.
08-03-2006, 09:06 AM
rick the mudarcher
Chippunk

: Mar 2005
: Canadia
: 24
rick the mudarcher  (10)

Heres my characters profile
Name: Rygar
Appearance: Like an ordinary slig except he has a long scarf on his neck and 2 black gauntlets on his arm's.
Personality: Rygar is a cunning and eccentric Slig who likes to goof around though is dead serious in combat. He is also a decent mechanic.
Equipment: A rapid fire blaster.(He also has jet's on the feet of his pants though he can only hover for a few seconds.)
08-13-2006, 01:58 AM
Splat

Name: Dr Krik
Race: Vykker
Age: Say... around 65 by human standards, don't know what that would be for a vykker.
Bio: Krik sees the people around him as follows: wildlife is there to be played with; he considers mudokon slime, fuzzles: common slime; sligs are a species of slime necessary for the function of society. Interns are creatures in the middle of evolving from slime into a higher form of life; glukkons are thicker than slime but necessary for society's function. He believes any vykkers younger than himself to be young foold with too much of the wrong sort of imagination and no respect for the 'proper way of doing things', while any vykkers older than himself, he considers senile. He treats his partners and creations as acessories to flaunt to impress the people around him.
History: In the past, won awards for his work in medical science, first by creating a virus that, when properly applied, can destroy all the DNA in a person's body (resulting in a very unpleasent death and also useful for removing evidence) and for researching and catagorising a large number of biological chemicals. All was going well for Dr Krik and he was set to take a job working for Skillya and perhaps, later on, Queen Margeret herself, until an 'unfortunate incident' shattered his reputation and his career. Several years later, he was found and asked to join a team of vykkers to construct a more ideal form of mudokon worker. Later became the co-creator of Dionysia and recently began work on the next model of black-skin mudokon, hopefully to remove those irritating mood swings that made Dionysia such a disapointment.

Last edited by Splat; 03-03-2007 at 02:00 AM..
09-03-2006, 06:20 AM
Izuki_Ghost
Zappfly

: Sep 2005
: Behind you. Boo!
: 19
Izuki_Ghost  (10)

Splat, if I forget about this, get me on MSN. I'll read the RP today, and be a participating character by monday.

Name: Gakov
Appearance: Your average walking Slig, aside from his slightly glowing green skin. (gotten from a lucky escape from a Vykker. It was origionally going to be transparent...)
Personality: Gakov is a generic Slig. Slightly clumsy and not very inteligent, but a little less inclined to follow orders than your average Slig. He has a quite warranted fear of Vykkers.
Equipment: Slig Machine Gun
History: He took the train to Rupture Farms to make sure he couldn't be Vykker'd again, and almost had a heart attack when he realised how many of them there were. Having recovered quickly, he assigned himself a multipuropse guards duty, and is now wandering around the factory, looking intimidating.

Last edited by Izuki_Ghost; 09-03-2006 at 06:24 AM..
09-03-2006, 09:41 PM
sligco
Thudslug

: Jul 2004
: slig baracks
: 191
sligco  (10)

Name: General ZipZap
Race: glukkon
Appearance: black suit black skin whith red eyes
Personality: not to smart hungry for power
Equipment[additional]: wallet cigar
History[additional]: owns many slig barracks and is now making one at rupture farms

09-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

im kinda new to the fourms and new to RPing but i thought i'd give it a try

Name: Toro
Appearance: armoured slig
Personnality: Really clumsy,usually forgets his robotic pants
Equipment: carries a gun but also carries a dagger.
History: Spent most of his life in the slig barracks.

EDIT: new character

Name: Kak
Race: Big bro slig
Appearance: wears a black leather jacket with metal studs on it.
Personnaility: has to go around saving Toro all the time
Equipment: Blitz Packer gun

Last edited by Steef Head; 09-26-2006 at 04:56 PM..
09-23-2006, 04:54 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

Name: Sturg
Species: Meech
Appearence: Fairly average Meech, but brutally covered in scars and scratches from old wounds. Dark for a Meech also, smoke and oil stained from environent.
Personality: Explorative, but cautious and wary. Untrustful, but if you get his trust, then he's a good ally to have.
Equipment: Savage teeth and jaws, small front claws for gripping. Good turn of speed, almost as fast as a good Scrab, if not as fast.
Bio: Sturg is one of very few (if not only) Meeches that avoided being made into Meech Munchies. He was in the pens far on the outskirts, which were mostly forgotten about. The creatures from here were eventually dragged in and mashed and made into edibles, but Sturg managed to crouch and hide in a dark corner, and remained unnoticed. Two Paramites were later put in here, but they didn't bother eachother, all too scared of the environment and not worth injuries.
Eventually, Rupture Farms was destroyed, but many of the still penned animals were killed in the blast. But Sturg, being no the outskirts, was lucky enough to survive. A small hole had been made in the netting by flying debris, and Sturg and the Paramites opened it up. The Paramites crawled away over the debris with difficulty, but Sturg was not designed so. The few animals that survived the blast tried despereately to survive in the hostile environment. Sturg is one of the more experienced ones still remaining. A while ago, a new factory was built. Sturg, after a while, has plucked up the courage to go and explore it.
09-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Here's my characters, who have gone through changes within the story.
'nother update for return, couldn't find the edit button. So much change, anyway.

Name: Goresplatter (Gore for short)
Species: Slig
Appearance: A slightly taller than average slig, but with Vykker X's meddlings, has grown organic legs. Also wears no visor, due to the fact he might aswell 'complete the abomination.' After being sent to the hospital and having recovered from his various illness and after tests on his legs, he soon found that the drug to stabilise his leg hormones made his skin soft and sensitive, and so wears an amount of bandages covering his body.
Personality: Looks on the bright side of things, but has a pretty firm hatred of tyrannus Glukkons (meaning most of them, unfortunately). He has a short temper and quick to start fights. He believes Sligs should be above Glukkons in business (but doesn't realise how stupid most Sligs are). After spending time in the hospital with a kleptomaniac mudokon known as Steelin L'Ots, he picked up a few little tricks (which he mostly used to sneak SoulStorm Brew from the vending machines at night).

Name: Vykker X
Species: Vykker (Sawbones)
Appearance: Average Vykker Sawbones, with lots of blood all over his apron.
Personality: This is the Vykker which forced Goresplatter to treat himself with a strange formula which has given him organic legs. He is noticably insane, and always in a hurry. He can be called on the phone at any time, though he doesn't give the most logical conversations. After visiting his subject at Rupture Farms, then captured, he was sent to the hospital and judged to be mentally ill (from Vykker standards, it's VERY ill) and now spends his time at a mental asylum.

Name: 'Delivery Boy' - MISSING, PRESUMED DEAD
Appearance: An old mudokon, grey and covered with stitches and cuts all over his body. He is missing his left arm.
Personality: He could be compared to Frankenstein; he hears little and talks less. He has stitches across his whole mouth, and can only make a sort of hiss. He hasn't been seen since giving Goresplatter the leg-drug however. After getting lost in the stockyards on his way out, he was found and taken to the hospital. At some point at an unknown time, he has managed to escape before he was put down, and has not been found since. Due to his fragile physical existence, however, he is presumed dead.

Last edited by Goresplatter; 09-23-2006 at 05:55 AM..
10-21-2006, 11:26 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

Name: Mech

Species: Steef

Appearance: He seems like a normal steef, albiet with only two legs, like Stranger wanted. He wears simple leather pants, a diamond-shaped shirt like Stranger (but with various symbols that don't seem to quite match up when inspected closely), and a pair of leather boots. But then, as you get closer, you begin to notice things that aren't natural. His pupils are a blinking LCD-like red, instead of a abyss-like black most creatures have. His skin has similar red lights in various places. Small pieces of steel can be seen through his skin. Mech is a montrous combination of Steef and prototype slig technology. For this reasion, he tries to hide them as much as he can, even if it does overall enchance his body and mind.

Personality: He does not wish to be close with other people, since he fears they will leave him when they find out about his augumentations. For this reason, he is usually a recluse. He is slowly being driven toward suicide out of his loathing for the mechanical parts and his hatred at his own weakness in hating himself. The only thing that basically keeps him going is a desire for revenge on the person who did this. He does not know who it was, as he was incapacitated at the time, but he has followed a lead from an underground gene-splicing vykker that the culprit is staying at the various places he goes to in RPGs he is in.

Equipment: He carrires a customized big-bro slig assualt rifle. It has a laser sight, a long-range setting, and, when he can find the ammo, a grenade-launcher. He rarely uses it, however. When he can, he wields his two katanas, made for him (supposedly) by Big Face himself, using secret techniques and blessings. Otherwise, he carries a basic pack with food, medicience, and anything other he deems worthy of his bag. But, most interestingly, he carries around a alchemist kit, and is able to make several useful mixtures.

Bio: Mech was orginally born with the name Hardhorn, but it was changed to Weaponwielder when he came of age. At the age of 16, he was out hunting paramites in an obscure corner or the paramite forest. As he tensed to spear an unsuspecting paramite, a large explosion rocked the ground. Turning, he saw clouds of smoke drifting from the directio of his village. He raced towards it with all the speed he had with paramites attracted to the excitment following close behind. As he reached the village, he gave out a cry. A smoldering crater stood where what had been his village. A large vykker research lab hovered above, with legions of flying sligs still catapulting grenades at the ground. Mech fell to the ground on his knees, forgetting the paramites in the one instant he should have ran. The paramites apparently decided to have a meal before the sligs blew them up, and promptly fell on him, tearing off Mech's back legs before he cold get up. Mech passed out from the pain, and awoke in the very vykker lab which killed his life. As a vykker approached him with a bloody cleaver, he just....gave up. Later, from the underground vykker, he learned that he had been rescued, partly as a test subject for the prototype slig technology, and partly out of hopes that he'd had become an assasin for them. They were wrong on both counts, and promptly dumped him in the desert, where he managed to force out a living killed and eating the occasinal wildlife. He then managed to get to where he is now.

Wrex.

Last edited by mitsur; 10-21-2006 at 11:38 PM..
10-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

Editted profiles and new ones as well.

Name:Molt
Weapon: Wolvark gun and his slicer hand (the one with two fingers)
Occupation: All purpose employee. He can take care and raise Mudokons and Kintos, be a mechanic, and be a security guard.
Appearance: Over all, an extermely old slig. 12 years past his expected life span, and still running! (Absolutly shocking, being Molt) Partically has made himself a cyborg, due to his constant injuries. His only exposure of skin is his tentacles. Molt has burnt tentacles and missing ones as well. He has the metal of upgraded protection metal with all sorts of dents and lines. His pants have springs to it and has only two metal fingers on one hand. He carries around a large wolvark gun with him.

Personality: Rough to anyone, except to glukkons. He thinks everyone and anyone besides him is an idoit. Molt also likes to mess with everyone's life, including Slap's.

Early Life: Molt was born in Breeding unit 3045, to be later raised in Slig Barracks. There, he grew up like any ordinary Slig, except he didn't get hired until he was 3. His first boss was named Rraff, a kind and empathic Glukkon. Molt immedentily became head Security officer and employee of Slurg Barns 11(being that all of the Mudokons were newly born and the Kinto slaves were speechless). There, he learned everything else he needed to do as employee and Slig.

Molt lead a decent and highly payed job at Slurg Barns, but was soon ruined by Edward the Glukkon. He was a lowly wannabe Glukkon excutive there, but wanted to take his career as far as the stars. (Read further to learn more)

Backstory: He was 29 when he was changed forever. All his life he had idolized big bro sligs. He loved the ripling mulses across those bodies. The guns had even made him impressed. It wasn't soon before he signed forms to become one. However, the day before he became one, a mudokon possessed him. He remembered nothing, but for some reason, he surived. He was the first to surive possession. The deterimation made him want to surive. However, it cost him greatly. His spine was twisted, his tail and his arms were all broken permantly, and his most of his tentacles disappeared. He also lost two fingers. Vykkers made sure he had medical treatment. He had all sort of metal across him now, that replace his real body. Unfortunently, he could not have any steroid treatment, for Molt's body would be worse. He knows now that he fought for nothing.

During his possession, he had killed an excutive, making Edward come up with all sorts of schemes. Edward payed the Vykkers that fixed Molt, overcharged him, preventing Molt from accessing any moolah. He was then sent to look for more Slogs in the wild, so Edward could do what he did best. Being cruel. When Molt got back to Slurg Barns 11, his boss had died of lung infection. Edward took his place, fired Molt, and became filthy rich. Molt was later sent to Vykker Labs to pay off his debt, but found that his aggressiveness caused his debt to get higher each day. And Edward later used him as his pawn, to access to bigger bags of moolah, such as sending Molt to Rupture Farms. In fact, Edward plans to use Molt's hatred to cause Molt to get fired, and get access to Rupture Farms, so he could take Arnie's job away. This all triggered Molt's phychopathicness and aggressiveness, since he hates how his life turned out. But he doesn't know about the whole reason why he is at Rupture Farms.

He now is 32, and can be kind of be elected for most hated. He has also grown bulkier, from his excrises. He was transfered to Rupture Farms for better 'surcurity' *cough cough excuse for Edward's plot cough*.

New Bio: Lately, he's been calling everyone, even glukkons, idoits. His first job hasn't been assigned yet, but he decided to work on the grinders. Because of an accident involving the Gore Rifle, his arm that had 4 fingers on it blew off, his sight has been inffected and parts of artteries have been inffected.

Luckily, Slap and Dek have repaired him for the most part. He has a new appearance, although. Molt now has a heart moniter on his new mechnical arm, also with a sonar in his head. The sonar is tell the Vykkers of his current factory if his heart fails. The other thing that is mechnical is his new eye. Plus, he has to have certain pills to live. But he may or may not fired in a moment.

Name: Gappiqu
Appearance: Like any normal slig. The only difference is that he has large silver pants that are unnessessaryly wide.
Equipment: 13 grenades, 1 UXB, 1 Order Bomb, a pistol gun modified into a sling shot, a walkie talkie, a wrench, a screwdriver, and 1 landmine.
Personality: He is unsure of himself. He will treat some people well like his friend, but he is quirky toward Glukkons. Also, when he expressing his emotions, like love or anger, he doesn't know how to tell them. Plus, when he is trying to keep his surgery a secret, he often is nervous. He can also be very depressed at times, as well as negative. He in fact was deeply tramitizied by his family loss. But he does have a deep hatred for Vykkers.
Bio: He is patheic to other sligs. He has failed all gun use classes in Slig Barracks. He only made it out of that torture chamber was that he exceded mine, grenade, and detoniaters use. His wide pants had built in pockets, that's use is for containment of bombs of such sort. Gappiqu also worked as an engineer in Vykker's Labs and currently working on the Gore rifle. He also was done surgrey on for some reason. No one has the record what it was for. He is also very shy and never takes off his pants.

New Bio: He lately has been less shy around people and trying to make emenies with muds.The Gore rifle is now complete and he's trying to see if there's a difference between the Gore gun with another. He has revealed that he has Steef legs under his pants, but only to Goresplatter. And currently, he is developing feelings for his new friend Dionysia and trusts her so much more than Goresplatter.

Name: Slap
Species: Intern
Job: Worker Intern; does not have experience with a Snuzi. If you compared him to a Vykker status, he is a Vykker surgeon.
He has medical knowledge on treating wounds, proper sedation, treating drug abuse, treating led poisining, limb replacments, loss of limb treatment, and he even know flu signs. Slap also knows phychology for Sligs, but little for Mudokons and Glukkons.

Appearance: Usually carries a box of medince supplies and the such. Small gut. Averge Intern appearance except for the apron he wears. He doesn't wear anything else besides an apron actually. *Hears female Intern whilstle*

Condition: Slap is healthy as a bone, but is mute due to stitches. That's why his laptop is around.

Equipment: He carries a brief case and a laptop with him.
Personality: He is very formal and serious when he is doing his job. But he will be very angry if you disrespect him or when he messes up. Don't get me started in what happens when he sees someone die when he is operating. But he is not highly sentimental actually. He can contain his feelings very well, except when it comes to Molt.

Bio: Slap was an orphan before he could he even realize what that meant. He was later adopted by a Vykker that only wanted him as his slave. However, Slap learned there how to contain his sentimentality. He also found his love there, named medince. From there on, Slap wanted nothing more than to be a doctor. But his current status of being a slave, didn't allow that.

That all changed when his boss was off-duty, and his patient almost verged to being dead. Slap took action and saved the patient's life from a tragic disaster. Not also did he saved the Chronicler's life, but changed his own. The Chronicler became his lawyer, and payed him for saving his life. Since he was payed, he was no longer a slave, but a freed Intern. Slap took this opprunity to apply himself into a Vykker college.

Slap was surprising a decent student, even though his average brain was not use to Vykker knowledge. He was named there, being that he was quick, when it came to tests and homework. That's why he's called Slap. He successed in the intern ship, and after years of training, he got the lower class of Vykker doctor ship. He later found a job in a Vykker hostipal, so he could test himself.

New Bio: He has been hired by Dek as his assisstant. Plus, he has successfully made many surgeries on the first day.

Name:Furz
Appearance: Averge slig, with mask, pants, and gun
Bio: He is only known in Gappiqu's memories. He does not and never has, worked at Rupture Farms.

Name: Max
Race: Slog, with a tad bit of Sleg in him.
Appearance: Short compared to an adult slog, but is tall for a Slog's age. He also has a Sleg-skull, feathers, tusks, and has similar legs to one. His skin is a dark purple as well.
Bio: His family is a cross over with a Sleg, so he's sort of a combination of Sleg and Slog, but mainly Slog. He was raised by Molt at birth and is quite intellgent for a Slog, due to consist Slig interaction. He now in the Stockyards, where his body rots.

Name: Bonty
Appearance: Brownish-Gray skin, for his miserbleness. He has nothing else that is distincly different, besides his scar on his left cheek and his black, wounded foot.

Personality: Rather lonely and miserble at times. He wouldn't disobey a slig or even try to think to disobey a slig. But he rather gullible, making him an easy target to fall into a meatsaw.

Backstory: He was the missing mudokon in Bonewerks. Bonty's is full of mishap and luckness. He is lucky that every time he is tricked, his buddies come to save the day. Bonty had thought that the bones he was collecting, was Slog bones, so he never got stitches. And when he heard of Abe, he considered himself the luckist mudokon to see a savior. Unfortunenly, Abe missed him, and he had to escape from the gas on his own. Luckly, he reached a train, and boarded it before it left. Unfortunenly, he arrived at a Vykker Labs, which, of course, Abe missed too. He had been miserble since. He was grateful to hear that Molt had left, for he had killed oe of his buddies, and killed his only slig friend as well. He was grateful that he left, but was miserble to hear that he was being tranfered back with him.

New Bio: He searches for a way to escape now and is trying to convince Jim to escape as well.

Name: Kix
Gender: Female(Anyone got an idea of how a female mudokon looks like?)
Appearance: Her skin is normal green, her ponytail is red an violet and has tattoos on her legs. She may be thinner than other female muds. The full moon has a weird effect on her that transforms the skins green color to a golden color.
Personality: Cares about her friends, but she doesn't like strangers. She likes to explore the world, and since she got in Rupture farms, she had found all kind of old passages.

Name: Isaac
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin.
Occupation: Works in Labor Force #451. Basically knows how to operate levers, cut timber down, cut meat, and how to handle orders.
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upseted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident.

Backstory: Before Isaac's and many Mudokons' birth, Glukkons planned to make a small deal. They would place eight Mudokons together, to be bought together with half price off when buying eight Mudokons together. That way, Mudokons could be bought at low prices and get twice the more labor done at half price. Tons of Mudokons were set up like this, like Labor Force #451.

When Isaac and his friends were born, they trained and raised as one, making them close friends. They even developed similar personalities. However, they were trained as a normal group of Mudokons, making their beatings both painful to watch and feel.

Now, they are being sent to Rupture Farms because the Glukkons had gotten a better deal with a different kind of work force. The Glukkon gave Arnie his Mudokons, to represent that he gets the poor quality Mudokons.

Name: Jacob
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He also developed a brown feather
Occupation: Works in Labor Force #451. Basically knows how to operate levers, cut timber down, cut meat, and how to handle orders.
Personality: Pretty much emotional to the subject of death. He can be nice at moments, but often troubled by his beatings. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upseted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident. Jacob can also be jolly when not troubled.

Backstory: Before Isaac's and many Mudokons' birth, Glukkons planned to make a small deal. They would place eight Mudokons together, to be bought together with half price off when buying eight Mudokons together. That way, Mudokons could be bought at low prices and get twice the more labor done at half price. Tons of Mudokons were set up like this, like Labor Force #451.

When Isaac and his friends were born, they trained and raised as one, making them close friends. They even developed similar personalities. However, they were trained as a normal group of Mudokons, making their beatings both painful to watch and feel.

Now, they are being sent to Rupture Farms because the Glukkons had gotten a better deal with a different kind of work force. The Glukkon gave Arnie his Mudokons, to represent that he gets the poor quality Mudokons.

Name: Anothney
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He has developed a black, braidish like feather
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he cannot express his anger very well, so he is easy target for Sligs to upset. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident.

Name: Mike
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He has formed wrinkles below his eyes, since he often works later than his brothers.
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upseted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident. He can also be quite the joker.

Name: Mark
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He can also be known to be muscular.
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upseted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident. He has developed a taste for Slig humor and Mike's humor.

Name: Noah
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He is like Mark, quite fit.
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upsetted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident. He also has quite the vocal cords as well, and sings when doing work.

Name: Matthew
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. Muscular is another famous quality for Matt.
Personality: Pretty much optimistic all the time and can work under stress with joyful potiential of success. However, he is mild mannered, and isn't to be upseted when angry. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness) He can also be very obident. He is quite sarcastic and rather young when it comes to maturity. But has a great sense of humor.

Name: Sam
Appearance: Well, just like a Scrub, except he retains its true green skin. He has developed a white feather and has green eyes.

Personality: Quite quiet and mysterious like. He refuses to speak a whole lot for unknown reasons. And he is never to be upseted when angry. Sam isn't very tolerant to sadness. He also reacts badly to laughing gas. (Imagine bubbly brought to a new level of senslessness)

Last edited by Slaveless; 11-01-2006 at 05:21 PM..
10-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Ramonsk8
Stingbee

: Oct 2006
: In the caves near Last Legs
: 83
Ramonsk8  (10)

Name: Hutt
Species: Steef Head
Appearance: mostly covered in ritual Steef clothing. arms are wrapped in bands, and so are it's legs to make him stand stronger. fights with a perfectly shaped wooden stick...
Personality: always makes the right choices about whether to fight someone or not. is always enthousiastic about new tasks and assignments, except for workin' in the Rupture Farms...
11-11-2006, 03:48 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Figured it's time to re-post my character bios, ass I now hve Dean ad my characters have changed quite a bit:
Name: Dean
Specie: Mud
Job: Cooker... likes to cook.
Appearance: Light-green... it might seem strange for a scrub.
Personality: Likes to play hero sometimes. But he cares about his friends, and especially for Anni.
(Taken from T-Nex's bio for Dean)

Arthur
Job: Station Supervisor/ Aspiring cook.
Appearance: Slightly fatter than most Sligs, as well as a more healthy green colour. He claims this is due to his usually long sleep patterns.
Personality: Easy-going, never what could be called a hard worker. He's unsually aimiable towards mudokons, but possibly doesn't know when to stop, as he has recently been unwittingly terrorizing Jim.
Story: Arthur has never found it easy. He was a security guard at Vykkers' Labs back before Munch came to it, then was transferred to the new FeeCo Depot. He was employed as a Cargo Slig, which basically involved nothnig more than foning the office when the trains arrived, and a lot of heavy lifting. He has since been transferred to RuptureFarms, where he was nearly attacked by a Cyber-Slig on his first day, and has since worked as a temporary lab assistant, Cargo Slig again, and is currently Station Supervisor. He has also recently discovered a newfound.....'talent' for cooking. Well, when he can turn the oven on, that is.

Dek
Species: Vykker
Gender: N/A, Vykkers are hermaphrodites. But the male side is dominant.
Age: 38 (Human years. In Vykker years he's around 25-30, as Vykkers live well past 100)
Job: Head Doctor and Surgeon
Appearance: Normal Vykker, except for dress. He wears a white/beige lab-coat, a weird head apparatus which has several lenses and visors on it, and is rarely seen without either his toolbag or a tube of Chill Pills.
Personality: Dek is intelligent and resourceful at his medical work, but tends to get stressed out remarkably easy and isn't very tolerant of others, especially other Vykkers. He always values his patient's life whatever the species, but at the same time, is always willnig to experimen on an unusual specimen, such as Anni or Dionysia.
Story: Dek was a genius Vykker when he worked at the Labs. He started as a lowly Vykker but his ambition let him rise through the ranks. Carrying out experiments and inventions without authorisation, Dek would then unveil his advancements to his superiors and quickly got to the rank of Chief Medical Operator and Inventions Supervisor. However a staff shortage at the Labs forced him to go out on a medical call to RuptureFarms that would normally be undertaken by a normal surgeon. He arrived at Rupturefarms and found he had his work cut out from him, and spent so long here that Vykkers Labs eventually grew impatient and fired him. Despite his brilliance, they blamed him as inefficient and many had wanted him out anyway, as he had illegitimately rose up at the Labs. Since the sacking, Dek has become employed as Chief Surgeon and has carried out many remarkable operations. His current plan is to send a resume of his work at Rupture Farms to the head of the largest Labs or Factory he can find, and get employment there. But first, he hopes to dispose of the competition in Krik and Praetyre. How he will do that he has not yet decided.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

11-18-2006, 12:16 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Alright, here's my profile for my new starter-character. I'm not really 100% satisfied with it, but I can't think what to change, so... here it is (a bit darker than my previous characters, I think):

Name: Ralph (Vykker codename: ABP1001)

Species: Mudokon/Vykker experiment (Gees, RuptureFarms seems to be a dumping ground for these guys )

Bio: Ralph had lived a fairly normal life - normal for a mudokon slave, that is - for most of his life, until a Vykker looking for "guinea pigs" for a new project happened to choose him. Since then, his life has practically been turned upside down as he was subjected to various devices of Vykker design, tweaking with his body and his mind until he was no longer recognizable as the once normal mudokon slave Ralph. In some ways, he has actually benefited from the 'enhancements" he has been given, for example his strength has been increased considerably - stronger than any other mudokon, claimed his "designer" - and since the experiments, he has never felt weariness or fatigue. But the damage done to his mind far outweigh the advantages of his body.
The project was started with the plan in mind of making a mudokon who would appear just like any of the others, but on the inside was far superior and also was against his own kind. The idea was to use this mudokon to assist in the capture (or killing, depending on the mood of the higher-ups) of free mudokons, and what better way to do so than with a traitor mudokon?
Unfortunately the attempts to make his appearance the same as other mudokons failed, as although in shape and form he seems identical to most mudokons, the experiments had a side effect which caused his skin to turn a dark blue (not Abe-type blue, think blue-black), thus rendering him anything but inconspicuous. However, in most other fields the experiment was a success, so his "designer" started to look at the next step - how to bring him under their control. Using all sorts of items ranging from high-tech looking gadgets to crude tools, he has affected Ralph's mind to such an extent that he can hardly be considered a mudokon mentally now. What was once a high spirited, care-free mudokon is now a cold, calculating, and humourless being, usually interested only in what he considers beneficial to himself. He knows what the Vykkers did to him, and he hates it. Because of this, he can sometimes be known to use violence as an outlet for this anger, but usually he contains it well. It's possible that the old Ralph is still there, somewhere deep in Ralph's mind, but there is no way to be certain.
How he got away from the purpose he was designed for is not known by many as Ralph rarely talks about his past. He has worked at a range of factories around the Magog Cartel, and after manipulating his superiors at the last factory he was working at, is now on his way to RuptureFarms after hearing of the working conditions of mudokons here.

Appearance: Similar to most mudokons, except for his skin, which is a dark blue colour (see above)

<•-•-•-•-•>

What do you think?

11-26-2006, 06:18 PM
aaj111
Thudslug

: Nov 2006
: Jackson, TN
: 181
aaj111  (10)

I shall join just to be in the community...

Name: Surge

Appearance: Like any other Slig, but with a mark on his side.

Personality: Pretty Lazy and mean when annoyed by Mudokons, Which can be them just being in my sight. Friendly to other Sligs, but that doesn't stop me from Accidentally shooting them...

Equipment: Just a standard Slig gun, Which use a stand when sleeping.

History: Just an Ordinary Slig who has recently been Recruited to patrol the vast buildings of Rupture Farms, and other things if needed. Once he killed 20 Sligs by accident, causing him to be 'branded' with a letter that is similar to "A" on his Side... His Metal Pants cover up most of the scar, but it's still noticeable. From that point on he's been cautious of what he does...

Hm, Where to start.