Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik hid a grin hearing RG's words, he was playing right into his hands. This could work out perfectly. Especially when Arnie appeared on the catwalk above.
Stivik: "Are you sure you want your boss in here Robo-cop? It's not safe, it might be better if he wasn't wondering round here, surely you agree? There are a lot of places in this factory where it would be a lot safer if Arnnie didn't go. Think about it!"

08-12-2005, 06:42 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Oh well, if you have a jopicy, sour fruit, you can squeeze the joice on the scrab-leg, and mix some water with it. Then you drop the "water" on the plate if it's a deep one. It's gets a very good and a bit sour flavour. It also softens the meat." Dean said, and took a deep sniff "But i must admit that they look and smell delicious as they are."

Kix laughed, "Why do you always get so hyped over food?"

"You need to put love in the food, that's my special ingredient." Dean answered and blinked one of hid eyes, "you know i love making food. and... And decorating it with salad if there is..."

"Yea.. uh.." Kix said and smiled, but wasn't interested in half of what he was talking about.

------

Javi came in the Cafeteria, as he knew that Dean would probably be there, and he was right. Then he spotted Kix, who looked away when she saw him.

"Hello, what's smelling so good?" He asked, "And have you seen Anni? She might be out there, getting herself in some kind of trouble again."

"Uh, Rick, is making some scrablegs. But i havcen't seen Anni." Dean said and shrugged.
-----

Razer in the meat-grinder area, and noticed the mess that was around.

"Hmm, i thought this place looked cleaner last time i was there." Razer said to himself, and spotted Stivik, then shouted up, "Hey, Stivik! Have you seen Anni? I just wanna have some lovely words with her."

He smirked at the thought. He hit his left hand with his right fist.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

08-12-2005, 07:03 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt headed on over to the meat grinding area to try an clean up some of the mess keeping to himself as he tryed to distance himself from the others in the area he quikly bent down and started cleaning rapidly cleaning much faster than ealyer on as he managed to clean a quater of the mess that had acumulated with a 15 to 20 minutes before stading up coverd in sweat and dirt an smiled with a smugg look on his face* "that wasnt so hard" *he said before falling on his back with exsaustion*

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

08-12-2005, 08:30 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd (to Boogie): "Well, everywhere we go, we meet a crowd of people."
Boogie: "No kidding."
Scruben: "So... how long are we going to stay here?"
Floyd: "I don't know. I and Arthur need to order some stuff, and Dek needs to go to his lab."
Boogie: "Maybe it's better if you two would rescue him out of there."
Floyd: "Yeah, trouble's in the air."
Boogie: "That's just the engine of that flying slig."*Points at Razer*
*Floyd looks up*
Floyd: "Great, more company. Well Arthur, we'd better get Dek, then we can get going again."
*Floyd walks towards Dek*

08-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math looked from Anni to Sev.

Math: Uh... what she means is... don't shoot anymore paramites or slogs at all. This area is... sealed off... like for ages and... uhm.

He tapped Anni.

Math whisper: Im all out of lies... we better find Somi and Freak before he does...

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

08-12-2005, 11:07 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev stole a strange glance at Math. He then turned back to Anni.

Sev:"If it's sealed off, why are you down here? I can understand a security slig, but two workers? Something isn't right. Why are you really here and what's with your obsession with slogs and paramites? I can't stand those creepy little bastards."

Sev raised his gun. It barely had any ammo, but it would be more than enough for the two mudokons. He doubted there were just paramites down here, and he wanted to get out of there as soon as he could.

Sev:"I'm not leaving until I know what you're both doing here. No more lies."

08-12-2005, 11:15 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"W-w-we aren't lieying." she said, and felt uneased with the gun pointed at her, "honestly."

tha last part of the sentence sounded rather forced.

"Paramites aren't for shooting arounf here. Just some loud sounds can make this place fall apart..." she said with a big nervous grin.

She began biting her nail(a sign of nervousity).

============

08-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math: Nick send us here... you know Nick right? He's head of mechanics around here... eh... he wanted us to... um... *sees a wrench on the ground* find wrench he lost here, see?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

08-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

Sev:"Er....Okay......Well, I may talk to Nick about sending people unarmed to a restricted area..."

Sev's Thoughts:*This is B.S. I'll get some new pants and I'll come back. Until then, I think I should get some medical treatment.*

Sev:"Okay muds, go ahead and take that wrench back. I won't be back."

Sev then crawled off towards the exit, knowing that there was more than meets the eye in this part of Rupture Farms, and he'd be back. Soon.

OOC:I will introduce my next character next post. And I don't remember who said it, but he'll come by falling out of a blimp.

08-13-2005, 03:01 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Math sighed of relief when the slig crawled away then dragged Anni along.

Math: Come on, lets go.

08-13-2005, 04:17 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Uh, wait. We need to find Somi, and tell her to watch out for him. He might be back." Anni said, and ran deeper into old part of rupture farms.

"Soooooomiiiiiii!!" she called, "urgh..."

-----

Somewhere in the old part of Rupture farms, Somi was walking with Freak by her side. Freak was whimpering impatiently.

"No! I wanna See where that hiss came from. It really sounded like a paramite. It did." Somi said, looking around and let out a loud hiss.

Freak barked sarcastically.

"No! I am NOT hearing voices, there is a paramite around here. Or more than one." she said, and heard a loud hiss from a place near them.

They both froze. Freak sneaked behind her, and whimpered in a scared tone.

"Uh... S-s-see? It was a paramite." Somi said a bit scared.

Freak barked almost whispering to Somi, and moed closer to her.

"Uh friendly? I d-don't know. It sounded a bit like an angry hiss." Somi said, "Maybe we shouldn't be here."

With those words, they both ran away, which onloy attracted more attention from the other paramite. They looked behind and saw a paramite, at least twice as tall as Somi.

"HEEEEEEEELP!" Somi yelled, while freak whimpered scaredly.
----

"You hear that? sounds like someone's yelling for help." Anni said, and heard a quiet bark.

"Freak." she automatically said, "I think we found them."

She ran towards the voices.

============

08-13-2005, 09:14 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: T-nex, you might want to update your signature. The W@RF link leads to the 2nd part.

Splat, I suppose you want RG to cooperate a little with Stivik...

---------------------

RG-49 looked back at Stivik.

RG-49: "There's thruth in what you said. I will consult with the Boss later about his safety. But now, I'll go and see if I can mend something without parts."

RG-49 looked around and saw the pipes cut in half near the wall. He went to them."

RG-49: "Let's see what I can do with these..."

He placed the pipes in their original position. Then one of his compartments in his torso opened and he took out a torch. He started welding the pipes.

---------------------

Rick: "Hm, I might try that recipe one day, Dean."

He looked in the oven.

Rick: "They seem to be ready."

He took some protective gloves, turned off the oven and opened it, then took out the large tray of Scrab Legs, and placed it on the counter.

Rick: "Help yourselves, then."

He took off the gloves, then took a Scrab Leg and another bottle of water, and started eating.

---------------------

EDIT: OOC: I meant RG looked back at Stivik, not at himself.

Last edited by dripik; 08-14-2005 at 03:30 AM..
08-13-2005, 11:28 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur turned to Floyd:
"Yeah, they seem to be getting on OK, but, there's another of those cyborg freaks. Better get him before he gets attacked by it, them robots are all mental."

*He follows Floyd over to Dek*
"Oi, Dek! We're getting the parts for the grinders are yer coming to your lab?"

Dek turned around at Arthur's words, having just listened to Groll introduce himself.
" Oh, Yes, I'm coming now!"

*Dek turns to Rg-49 and Stivik briefly*
"I wonder why Arnie's here? It is probably a bit risky for the owner to come down here but, he's only up there, so he's fine for now. And RG, we'll have the parts soon, so you can fix it properly then."
*Dek hurries over to Arthur and Floyd, his rotund stomach jiggling grotesquely as he approached.*

"So, where do we go now?"

Arthur answered "The station, there's a Fone there, and we can order te stuff. But you're meant to be off ter your lab. Anyway Floyd, yer coming?"

*Arthur starts to walk back to the factory doors, while Dek hurries on ahead and goes to read the map so he knows where his lab is.*

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-13-2005, 02:00 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt pulled himself up moments later an shook his head* "break time !" *he sqeaked heading for the kitchen picking up the smell of food from a distance as he slowly enterd the kitchen trying to introduce himself*

"er......h..h.h.h..hi ?"

*he shiverd wildly watching for there reply witch he thought would ether be laughter or pushing him over just causs he was small*

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

08-13-2005, 02:41 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)
Oh, I hate seperations...

OOC:I'm drawing Boogie. But I used a wrong view so I'll revamp it later.
:
RG-49 looked back at RG-49.
Huh? I don't get that part...*blink*
---IC---

Floyd: "Yea-yea, I'm here. I'll be following you to the station to check incoming machinery and ofcourse the machines which are there.
If I remember properly, it was up that hallway... and... the second door right... or something. But we'll see a sign or something. I think.
And you stay with Dek, right?"

Boogie: "Yeah, just in case. I'll See ya 'round."
Scruben: "See ya dude. Oh, wait... I can't... but maybe later. So... See ya."
Floyd: "Yeah, see you sometime guys. Dek, have fun in yer lab."
*Floyd walks up to the station*

08-13-2005, 05:33 PM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

: United Kingdom,Wales
: 462
SligStorm  (24)
Happy New Character

Name: Storm
Speachies: Slig (Albino)
personality:
Good Natured Slig That isunt afrade to stick up for other mudokons Becuse he also knos wot its like to be bullyed becuse sligs used to bully him also.

08-14-2005, 02:45 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Good to have a new member on the RP! Hope you enjoy it!

IC:
Dek turned at Floyd's words
"Have fun? Well I would, but I don't have any patients at the moment. *He turns to Boogie and Scruben* Although I could always check how you 2 are doing? Anyway, how do I get to my labs, I can't find it on the map."

Arthur waved the others off
"See ya fer now guys."

He turns to Floyd

"So, not to far eh, might as well get going now, so we can get the parts quicker."

He sets off down the corridor, while Dek still studies the map.

OOC: Again, seeing as it's just walking to the station, you can control Arthur for now unless you want Floyd to have a conversation with him.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-14-2005, 09:40 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Okidoki.
---IC---

Floyd: "Sure."
*Floyd walks up the hallway until he sees a sign which says: "FeeCo Train Station"*

Floyd: "This must be it."

*Floyd enters the door*
---
Boogie: "Hmm, Floyd said that... it was down that hallway, and then we'd see a row of labs."

08-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

"Yeah, this is it." Arthur answered as he followed Floyd through the door.
"Oh," He paused upon seeing Jim and Frod.
"Uh, who are you and why are ya here? Ya don't mind if I use the Fone do you?"

~~~~~~~~~

Dek turned to Boogie
"Ah, thank you. I'll be off then, are you coming or, would you rather stay here?"

08-14-2005, 01:34 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "Who're who?... *looks up* Oh! 'xcuse me.
Um, Hello er... I'm Floyd and this is Arthur. Hmm... so... yea, who're you?"
~~~~~~~~

Boogie: "I think we're coming with you, just in case."

OOC: I could have written a little bit more, I know, but I'm a bit scared now... I just read the game script of Silent Hill 3.

08-14-2005, 02:43 PM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

SligStorm  (24)

OOC: im New So bare with me :S

Storm: *Opens Gate To Rupture Farms walks forward to the factory, Opens Big Door* Hello? anyone here? hellooooooo (Ecos) can anyone tell me were the boss is around here help pls? *sits down* (Thoughts: Were is anyone i was thinking ppl would be here to welcome me oh well il just stay here till someone dose :S) *sighs*

08-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Welcome Slig Storm! I played your game and so far I think it's boss. Just some starter rules for this RP:

1.No random NPCs.In other words, don't do something like this:
"So and so walked through a door and killed 25 mudokons."
Unless the mudokons are someone's characters, that is not allowed.
This brings me to #2.

2.No killing. W@RF isn't an action RP. If you want to go all gung-ho and act like a steroid crazy Arnold Schwartzenegger, go play another RP like 1000 years or something.

3.Don't force another character to do something. For instance,Don't do this:
"So and so punched So and So in the face." It is up to the other character to see what happens. For instance:

1st Poster:
"Character1 shot at Character2."

2nd Poster:
"Character ducked under the blast and ran away."

There are more rules by T-Nex in the Oddworld RPG section. I suggest you read those, because I am too tired of users who come in saying they read the rules and then begin breaking all of them in their first post.

I'm not saying you did this, but just I just want to prevent any of that from happening. Anyways, enjoy the RP!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW CHARACTER:

Name:Err...Scrabs don't have names do they? Oh well. I'll call him Growl.
Species: Scrab
Description: A huge scrab which has been experimented on by Vykkers. Now is very large and very dangerous. Has scars all over it's body.

Don't worry, I won't turn this RP into a bloody action-fest, Growl won't do that much carnage, hopefully. I'll start him off in my next post.

08-15-2005, 04:47 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Welcome to W@RF, SligStorm. Have a good time.

That's all the importance there, Jarnww. Thanks for telling the rules.

-----------------------

RG-49 called after Dek while he was wending the pipes.

RG-49: "Affirmative, organic... That's finsihed."

He put the torch back to its compartment. Then, he went to the grinder remains.

RG-49: "I might find some useful parts here. Let's see... This gear seems undamaged... some wires... a broken power supply unit, maybe I can repair that."

He grabbed the power supply unit and a fistful of wires, and started the repairs.

-----------------------

Rick looked at runt.

Rick: "Hello there. I haven't seen you around here before. Where are you from exactly?"

He looked back at the tray of Scrab Legs, then back at runt.

Rick: "If you're hungry, you can have some food here. And there's some water, too. Oh, and they are friends of mine, Kix, Dean and Javi."

08-15-2005, 05:57 AM
SligStorm
Super Stingbee

SligStorm  (24)

Storm: Stands up and walks down a long coridoor *hears something buzzing*
*sees a LED scrolling sign* Ah ha! now lets see hmmm grinding fasilety left and The canteen rhigt hmm il see if anyone is at this canteen place. *Walks down the corridor in the direcsion the sign showed him*

08-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Sorry this is all I can post up. I can't really do an Arthur bit until Splat and/or Gretin replies.

IC:

Dek started heading off down the corridor, callnig back to Boogie
"Well, are you coming?"
As he continued down the corridor, he heard a few voices in a nearby room-the cafeteria.
He glanced in and saw a group of mudokons, and that grub from earlier. Shrugging, he continued on his way.

08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie: "Yea, yea. I'm coming."
Boogies thoughts: "Man, please remember that you're not the one carrying Scrubby everywhere. Sheesh."

*Boogie hurries as fast as his pants can go after Dek. He, also, heard voices and looked and saw a group of mudokons. And another blueish thing, but he didn't notice that that wasn't a mudokon. Then looks back at Dek and follows him down the corridor.*

Boogie: "Have you got a key or something to open your lab?"

OOC:
:
Sorry this is all I can post up. I can't really do an Arthur bit until Splat and/or Gretin replies.
Ditto. But erm... I mean a Floyd bit.

08-15-2005, 09:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek turned around.
"A key? Oh, I'm not sure. Let me check."
*He searches through his toolbag and his lab apron, finding no key*
"No, I don't have a key. I guess I must have not been given one, or maybe it bopens some other way. Will I be having to find Arnie again, or would you mind if I borrowed your radio? Sorry for the hassle it's just i was never filled im much on my job. I guess I should have asked more questions to Arnie. So, can I borrow it?"

08-15-2005, 09:29 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie: "Sure. But... in that case the key should be inside the room, and the door shouldn't be locked. At least that's how we used to work at O's. Hmm... but just in case it isn't, here."
*Boogie hands Dek the radio*

OOC: Somehow, the Hallway which Boogie and Dek are in makes me think of Silent Hill. Creepy.

08-15-2005, 10:44 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

Jarnww  (10)

A Vykker's Labs Transport Blimp passed over Rupture Farms. Labeled on it's side was "Vykkers Labs Specimen Transport." Without warning, the warning siren blared across the sky, and the blimp caught fire and plunged down to the ground below.

With a tremendous explosion, the blimp reached the ground. A lone scrab wandered out of the blimp, scars and metal plates signified that it had been experimented on. The scrab jumped on a nearby rock and howled loudly. It then ran towards a crevice near Rupture Farms.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sev reached the barracks. He looked around for some supplies for his next trip below Rupture Farms.

Sev:"These damn muds have gotten too bold. If Molluck was here he'd send them into the grinder for lying to a slig. Finding a wrench? Hah. I'll find more than a wrench down there, that's for sure."

Sev smiled as he found a spare set of pants and a new gun. He got into the pants and shouldered his weapon. Right before he walked out of the room, he heard a huge explosion outside.

Sev:"What the hell?"

He then ran towards the entrance to the old Rupture Farms.

08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Been away for the weekend, sorry.

Jim spun round as the doors opened and a slig walked in. Jim backed against the wall, looking terrified.

"Uh, who are you and why are ya here? Ya don't mind if I use the Fone do you?"

Jim: "Th-th-the fone? Y-y-y-y-yes s-s-sir, y-y-y-your the b-boss sir!"

---
Stivik: "Great, well maybe once you've finished up here you should look around and make a list of dangerous places. If you give me a copy i'll have a look as well, you know, sort, file, sort something out for the machanics so they can fix it."

Hearing Razer he turns around. Seeing the look on his face, he grins.
Stivik: "Nah, I haven't seen her for a while actually, though she actually nicked my gun and tried to take a shot at me earlier! She's proabably off somewhere, getting herself in trouble. If you find her you can give her a-uh... a few lovely words from me."

Last edited by Splat; 08-16-2005 at 12:19 PM..