Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Yeah, I hadn't thought of that. Well, I can always treat it like this is set before my fic, and carry on as thuogh nothing happened. Yeah, I'll do that.

IC:
Arthur turned to Stivik
"Do? Do? Er, why do we have ot do anything? It's all cleared away, Arnie knows about it, surely we just like, go back to our jobs until he tells us to deliver some parts. I could always use the Fone at the sation to fone for some new parts. Where's Floyd when ya need him? Hey, excuse me a moment Stivik."
Arthur hurries off back inside, catching Floyd, Boogie and Scruben by the map.
" Hey Floyd, could you give me that list of broken parts, then I can hurry down to my post at the Station and fone for some replacements. Or d'ya think Arnie will need to know about ordering the replacements first?"

Dek meanwhile turned to Stivik
"So, what exactly is your job here at the moment Stivik?"

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-08-2005, 08:07 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "Oh. Well, erm... *thinks* Ah, well, you know? We could phone(fone?) Arnie first and hear what he says, and then phone for more stuff.
And what takes you guys so long?"

Boogie: "Who's he?"*points at Stivik*
Scruben: "Who?"
Boogie: "The guy Dek is talking to."
Scruben: "Oh. Don't ask me."

08-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Grubb_hunter, i didn't uderstand more than a sentence of that.

Stivik: "Well Arnie just sent me to help fix this mess. But I can't do mechanics to save my life, don't know what he expects me to do. I'm guessing he intends to get some people with actual training to get down here. What about you, you got a job yet?"

Last edited by Splat; 08-08-2005 at 11:23 AM..
08-08-2005, 11:21 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: simply put runt is behind you slacking off in a shadow

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

08-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Frod:"Hey there, buddy! Yep, I'm a newbie alright."

He turns to face Jim.

Frod:"Most peeps call me Frod. What's your handle?"

Sefon:"I'm not sure what we do now. Like you said, I couldn't do mechanics to save myself either, so I guess we need to find someone who can."

Groll continued to walk down the passage, ignoring the loud voice of Frod the mudokon behind him. As he got closer to the grinding area he tried to look over the top of the crate and saw everyone there.

Groll's thoughts:"So they've all come to watch, have they? If everyone's going to hang around I won't bother - especially with those muds there."

He kept walking, but as he couldn't see where he was putting his feet very well he suddenly tripped over something (Runt) in a shadow near Stivik.

Groll:"What the he-"

08-09-2005, 01:12 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Jim is a little surprised at how loud this mudokon i, and isn't quite sure what he's talking about. Handle? If anyone other than a mudokon (or more specifically, this mudokon, or someone high on lauhging gas) said that, he'd probably be insulted!

Jim; "Uh... Hi Frod... Nice... name... My name's Jim?"

-------

Stivik heard the occuring loud noise and ran over to Groll.
Stivik; "WHoa, Groll! What happened? You got your tools? Cause here's a bunch of people over here all waiting for a trained machanic to arrive."
He notices Runt: "What on Odd is that?"

08-09-2005, 04:21 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt opened his eyes and stood up looking at stivik and groll in a confussed manner as he stood up and moved out from the shadows*

"oh sorry about that um.....im runt i .. work here oh and im a grubb i was transferd here from weastern mudos so who the hell are you ?"

*he said staring at the floor as he spoke to them trying to hide the odd colour of his pupils dispite the fact he was a off blue colour*

08-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: Just wondering, how do you get into the info and non-main sub forums? Do you enter your user password?
IC:
Dek looked at runt
"A Grubb? There's not normally workers of your species in factories. Well, times and methods change."
He turns back to Stivik
"Oh yes I do have a job now, as a medic. I can do a very basic amount of mechanics, but I'm more the type to design the machinery then instruct others how to build it so I wouldn't know what to do. An intern at the labs I used to work at was a good mechanic, but I hardly think that more departures can go fromn there, seeing as I got fired. Anyway *he turns to Groll* I haven't seen you yet, who are you>? I'm Dek, by the way."
Dek extends his claw to shake.

~~~~~

Arthur turned to Floyd
"Yeah that sounds alright, but what's Arnie's office number? I mean, I know the number for a Feeco near hear, 'cause I worked there, so that bit's sorted, but how do we tell Arnie? And I am not walking back up that deathtrap to the boardroom."
Arthur then turned to Scruben with a pitying look
"'Ere, hopefully you'll be able ter get them off soon. It's gotta be hard not being able to see an' all."

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

08-09-2005, 09:08 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I don't think so. I think it's only accessable for those who got permission from moderators or something. We'll see, anyway.

----------------------------------------

RG-49 walked towards the Security Office.

RG-49: "Damn Mudokon organic... giving me instructions..."

He went inside.

RG-49: "Now, for important matters."

He walked to a console in the corner of the room. A cable came out from one of his fingers and connected to the console. RG-49 pressed a few buttons on it, then waited.

RG-49: "Hmm... minor overheating in memory core... must be of that Mudokon organic... better set the cooling to a higher rate... processing rate lower than usual... got to change that, too."

He pressed a few buttons on the console again.

RG-49: "Temperature optimised, processing rate normal, memory refreshed."

The cable disappeared. RG-49 pulled his hand back from the console.

RG-49: "The wonders of technology... That reminds me of those broken grinders the Mudokon organic mentioned. Well, after all, it's for the Boss' sake."

He walked out of the Security Room.

08-09-2005, 10:21 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Look at the description: Coming soon! I'm currently workin on the forums so no-one can enter but me! Be patient
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Splat

ooc: THe sign says coming soon, they're onle accessible by mods at the moment while T's working to get them ready for public release

Stivik turns to Dek. "What on Oddworld is a grubb? I never heard of one and I've been round a lot. I talked to a lot of the C... to a lot of high-ranking, you know, guys, glukkons, vykkers, and I've never heard of one."
He turns to Runt: "And if I were you I'd show a bit more respect for the sligs around here. I'm Stivik. What were you doing lurking in the corner."
Silently Stivik was wondering if Arnie agreed to take on this thing, and if so, what was he hinking of doing with it. It looked pretty useless.

08-09-2005, 01:53 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "His number?! That's a good question. I've never seen a phone which needs a number to call the Boss of the factory or whatever. Hmm. I hope the place has a phone number book of some sort... His number... number... Boogie? You've been in touch with loads of gluks- err ehm, glukkons, right? Have you got a solution or whatever for erm... this problem?"

Boogie: "Huh? I didn't listen. Glukkon phone number?"
Floyd: "We need Arnies number to phone him for some stuff. But we don't know it. Maybe factories have some easy recognizeable numbers for their... erm... bosses?"
Boogie: "Hmm, well... hmm... erm... I use a radio to call glukkons. I don't need numbers. But I've lost my radio somewhere. I remember having it a while back."
Floyd: "Great... now what?"
Boogie: "Find someone who has a radio...? "

*Floyd rolls his eyes and starts looking around.*

Floyd: "That guy over there. Who is he?"
Boogie: "I just asked that a minute ago."
Floyd: "He looks expensive. He might have a radio."

OOC: Well Munch's Master, it's up to you. Ask Stivik for a radio or have Arthur... does he even still has Boogies radio?

08-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev emerged into a different part of the old Rupture Farms covered in both paramite and his own blood. He checked his ammo on his gun. He barely had enough left. He looked ahead and saw two figures. One looked like a female mudokon and the other looked like a male. Sev crawled over.

Sev:"What the hell are you guys doing down here? There's a huge paramite infestation on this lower level! I had to kill a hundred of the little buggers to get over here!"

Sev then noticed that they weren't carrying any weapons of some sort.

Sev:"Odd knows how you got down this far with no weapons....What I wanna know is what you're doing down here instead of working!"

08-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: *spalps forehead* D'oh! I musta thought that coming soon meant you can view it but can't post. O hwell, I'm just dumb like that at times. And yewah, Arthur still has Boogie's radio, I was going to use it for the thing I said about earlier that I didn't post, so yeah, he has it.

IC

"What do you mean 'he looks expensive'? He's no better than me, he's the same as the rest of us (ooc: There's some of the Slig jealousy coming through in Arthur). And a radio, oh yeah,"
*He reaches into a little compartment in his pants, pulling out a crumpled up newspaper cutting about the dates of a band's tour, an old scrabcake wrapper, and finally, the radio*
" Here, I think this is yours Boogie, I kinda forgot to give it you back."
He hands Boogie the radio, figuring he knows how to work it best.

~~~~~~
Dek turned to Stivik
"I read some information on grubbs back at the labs. Apparently they are little, blueish green creatures that live in Western Mudos. That's all I know, the rest of it had a coffee stain on it *thinking* Thank you very much Melvin */thinking* so I presume he has been sent here to do the old mudokon tasks, such as pulling leavers, operating conveyor belts, the slave tasks."
He looks at runt
"Stivik is right you know, you should show respect to creatures of higher intelligence."

ooc: grubb_runt I'm not saying Runt is thick, it's just that Dek thinks grubbs aren't as intelligent as Industrialists, being a native species from a long way off and all. I'm sure your guy will show him.

08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie: "My radio! Where was it?... Arnie huh?"
*Boogie looks at the radio*
Boogie: "This one... or that one? Oh, ofcourse, there we go."
*Boogie presses a button a couple of times*
Boogie: "As soon as he answers, you can ask for what you need."
*Boogie gives the radio to Floyd*
Floyd: "Do I need to put my ear on this?"
Boogie: "Not if you don't wanna get deaf."
Floyd: "Oh. Okay."

OOC: I'll draw that radio sometime...

08-10-2005, 10:55 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig walked with with Arnie and Otto towards the Cafeteria.

#7 Slig: "So, what are we going to... Wait..."

Otto: "What is it?"

#7 Slig: "It's my radio. Somebody is trying to access someone. Maybe we can help him."

He drew a radio from his pants, then pressed a button on it and held it to his tentacles.

#7 Slig: "#7 Slig here, do you copy? Over."

------------------------------------

Rick arrived to the Cafeteria.

Rick: "Hm... This place is empty. I might find something to do here."

He went behind the serving counter and looked around.

Rick: "The counter is empty too. Time for refill."

He turned around and went through a door to the storage. He grabbed a small crate, then went back to the counter and put the crate on it.

Rick: "Now, the bottles are used to be here..."

He picked bottles of water from the crate and put them on the counter.

Rick: "A dozen should be enough. Now, for something more filling."

He took the crate back to the storage and returned with another one.

------------------------------------

RG-49 arrived to the broken grinders and looked around.

RG-49: "A crowd of varied organics and broken machinery. Not the things a mech-creature prefers..."

He walked to the grinders and started examining them.

08-10-2005, 11:26 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*loud screech came from the radio*

Floyd: "Erm.. Copy?
#7 slig? I need to ask Arnie a question, but maybe you can ask him. I know that you know that the grinder area is messed up, and erm, Arthur can phone FeeCo to order some stuff to fix them. He only needs Arnies authorization. So ehm, yea, could you ask that to Arnie?"

08-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur looked at Floyd, well, the radio, eagerly, hoping he'd get the go-ahead. He rolled his eyes at the same time and turned to boogie
"What is with this #7 guy? A number fer a name, sayin' 'over', and 'copy' an stuff on a radio like he's in the military, why's he so by the book?"

~~~~~
Dek turned at the new arrival, intrgue by him. He scuttled a little nearer to Rg-49 and faced him
"Ah, an old model robotic slig. I remember seeing these back i the construction bays at the lab, for crtically wounded Sligs. Remarkable one is still working. Different to the one that was attacking Arthur earlier. I bet this one knows what to do here." Dek said to himself, or anyone who happened to be listening.
He spoke to RG
"Ah yes, you, robotic? Do you know how to fix all this, as this mess has been here for a while."

08-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Splat

ooc: I love that vykker!

Stivik: "Oh. SO when did they start using them over here?"
Then to Runt: "you got a job to do round here beside skulking about? Cause if I were you i would go and do it before you get in trouble."
He notices RG by the door. "Hey, Robo-cop, come to help?"

08-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: whoooo, someone likes Dek!
Dek: I feel so happy and loved.
Me: Quiet you, get back in the RPG!
Dek: Oops. I'll be good. *scurries back to RPG.*
Heh, controlling these guys can be hard at times. Oh yeah, and this is more or less it for me tonight. i may be on tomorrow evening, depends on what I'm doing tomorrow.

08-10-2005, 02:44 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: fine by me lol runt is a little slow anyways

*quikly trying to think of a excuse he began to shake"

"um...i...was looking for ..er this !"

*he said picking up a random peice of scrap metal runt sighed and mutterd "nice going" under his breath before looking back up to them*

"oh why am i here ? im a cleaner i .......er.......clean"

*he said dusting himself off whilst staring at stivik thinking to himself "strange colour" "you guys have water ?....man i need some ! *he smilled again streatching out the fins along his arms*

08-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Splat

Stivik: "If you want water you can find some in the bathroom. And there's a sink in the R and R room though you won't wanna go all the way over there. What do you want with that piece of scrap?"

Stivik thinking: Strange creature, not to bright really. Strange colour and all.
Stivik; "Get back to work grubb, we got a lot of work to do here."

08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Uhm, MM, RG-49 is not like a Slig, he's almost taller than a Glukkon. Just an ordinary robot. I didn't point that out in his profile, though. Doesn't really matter, anyway.

----------------------

#7 Slig: "Boss, it's Floyd speaking. He wants your permission on ordering new parts for the broken grinders.

Arnie: "Yeah, that's a good idea. Hold the radio for me, #7 Slig."

#7 Slig pressed the button on his radio again and held it up in front of Arnie's face.

Arnie: "Floyd, I give you permission on buying the required parts. Do your best with those grinders."

----------------------

RG-49 turned away from the grinders to Dek, examining him instead.

RG-49: "Vykkers Scientist organic."

He turned back to the grinders.

RG-49: "Even if I'm related by some means to the non-intelligent mech-creature we are looking at now, I can't reproduce or give any of my parts away for its restoration. As the Mudokon organic Floyd said, we need new parts. Until those arrive, I can hardly do anything. Though, I can look around and see if I can save anything from the remains."

----------------------

Rick placed the crate of raw Scrab Legs on the counter. He filled a tray of them, then took a fistful of spice from a container nearby, and strewn it on the Scrab Legs. Then he grabbed the tray and put it in a large oven and closed its door. He pressed a few buttons on the oven, drew a chair and sat down on it.

Rick: "That's done. I fancy some water after that."

Rick opened a bottle of water and drank, while he watched the Scrab Legs frying in the oven.

08-11-2005, 12:33 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC:

:
One looked like a female mudokon and the other looked like a male. Sev crawled over.

Sev:"What the hell are you guys doing down here? There's a huge paramite infestation on this lower level! I had to kill a hundred of the little buggers to get over here!"

Sev then noticed that they weren't carrying any weapons of some sort.

Sev:"Odd knows how you got down this far with no weapons....What I wanna know is what you're doing down here instead of working!"
I asume he was talking to somi and Math?

.:::IC:::.

Anni got a shock as she heard someone else than Math talk to her. Then she sighed reliefed, when she saw it was just Sev, but the she got a worried look when saw he was covered in blood.

"Uh hi. Um... Me an uh... Math are just down here um... cleaning." Anni lied nervously, and swepped some dust off the wall, which only resulted in a few coughs from her, "See?"

She smiled falsly, trying to hide the real reason she was down there.

"Uh, by the way, if you see a Paramite and a Slog walk together, don't shoot them. I heard that the paramite was very valuable, you could get few good moolah for her- uh I mean it. I don't know he-IT! Yea it." she said, to try and save Somi from a potentional death.

"Math! Help me..." she whispered to Math.

-----

Dean and kix saw Rick making the food and dumping the crates on the table, he had abviously not noticed them.

"He must be tired..." Dean whispered amused.

Kix giggled in a low tone and then turned to Rick.

"Uh hi there, need help? We've just been cleaning the kitchen. If you want, you can use the oven in there, it's far better than this miniature version." Kix said.

"Yea, i could give you a few food-tips for your scrab-legs." Dean said, and sat besides Rick on another chair.

Kix sprung on the table to sit on it there.

----

Razer walked along the walls, still really angry and muttered things like "Kill anni" "gonna beat her" "regret it for the rest of her life", but bumped straight into Javi (OOC: Thought i might bring him back to the story <_<).

"Kill who?" He asked suspiciously.

Razer looked at Javi. He wasn't used to see a mudokon so muscular, and felt rather threatened by him, which he hated.

"None of your bussiness, now move outta my way. Gotta straighten someone out." Razer said, and didn't try to hold in the hatred in his voice.

"Straighten who?" Javi asked, and moved infront of him.

This made Razer really angry, and barely resited the urge of ripping off his ponytail, and shooting him afterwards.

"Look, i might not be allowed to harm while you're at work, but you're not allowed to to stop me from my own work, so move out of the way before i hurt you or something." Razer said angrily, and amended him with the gun.

"You seem rather stoned, something wron-" Javi said, but then got pushed aside by Razer, who grunted angrily, and moved on.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

08-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Splat

ooc: Heheh, Razer's on a warpath, run Anni!

Stivik was beggining to get an idea about how to get RG on his side. It was an older robot so it should be easy to fool.
Stivik: "Hey Robo-cop. Bit of a death-trap round here, you better watch after yourself. Repture Farms probably in't as safe as you remember it. A lot of it is falling apart, it's pretty dangerous in places. Wouldn't like to be wondering around, Odd knows what kind of a mess you could get into... Have you had a good look around her yet?"

08-11-2005, 02:18 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*grubb watched in ore of his seroudings before heading off to find water else were as he dropped the scrap he had been holding and walked away later he finally made it into the kitchen an walked over to the sink realising he was to small to reach he let out a iratated growl an stood up on a chair to ad height as he quikly drank an filled the bucket for cleaning at the same time as soon as he was done he jumped down and turned to the door*

"time to work !"

08-11-2005, 03:08 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie (to Arthur): "I-um, well, He says Seven is the last number of his serial, that explains his name, and maybe he worked at some factory which was strict with rules and stuff. *carefully repostitions his hat* But, that's his story. You should ask him sometime."

*Floyd listens to the radio*
Floyd: "Really Boss? That's great. It'll work out. They'll be all fixed and shiney. Well, thanks again and see you Boss."
*Floyd hands radio over to Boogie*
Boogie: "Hello? Oh. Oops."
*Boogie presses a button, lowers the radio antenna and puts it into one of his jacket pockets*

Floyd: "Arthur, we have permission. Now how about them?" *Points at Dek and Stivik*

08-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC:

:
Jim is a little surprised at how loud this mudokon i, and isn't quite sure what he's talking about. Handle? If anyone other than a mudokon (or more specifically, this mudokon, or someone high on laughing gas) said that, he'd probably be insulted!
That bit made me laugh!
Anyway, onto business:

IC:

Frod offered his hand.

Frod:"Pleased to meet ya, Jim! You have any ideas who runs this little factory?"

Stivik; "WHoa, Groll! What happened? You got your tools? Cause here's a bunch of people over here all waiting for a trained machanic to arrive."

Groll:"I just tripped over... some.... thing there in the shadow! Yeah, I've got my tools, if they're not broken from all the rough handling."

He notices Runt: "What on Odd is that?"

Groll:"Don't ask me, never seen anything like it."

Anyway *he turns to Groll* I haven't seen you yet, who are you>? I'm Dek, by the way."
Dek extends his claw to shake.

Groll (ignoring Dek's extended claw):"I am Groll."

Sefon:"Well, if we're going to do something, might as well make a start. What's in the box, Groll?"

Groll scowled (slig fashion) at Sefon, but proceeded to turn the crate the right way up and started opening it anyway.

Last edited by Gretin; 08-12-2005 at 12:29 AM..
08-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Splat

Jim is definately starting to wonder whether slapping this guy might do some good.
Jim: "...Not really, isn't that the boss's job?" Silently he was looking for some way of maybe escaping this conversation. This wasn't what he'd had in mind when he'd arrived.

08-12-2005, 02:48 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

RG-49 looked at Stivik.

RG-49: "Next to my guarding protocols, repairing machinery is also amongst my duties. A sceene like this could endanger the Boss' safety, both physicaly and mentally. And, as I mentioned many times earlier, I have to prevent damage done to the Boss by any means. When the parts arrive, I will do my best to repair the grinders. If you are still worried, you shouldn't be, as metal can't do serious damage on a non-organic, metal framework I have been gifted with."

RG-49 looked around the Grinder Area, reminiscently.

RG-49: "And Rupture Farms never have been safe enough. But with occasional maintenance, it stays intact and production will not fall."

--------------------------

Rick noticed Kix and Dean.

Rick: "Hey, I didn't notice you earlier, I went straight to the storage. Anyways, the Scrab Legs are OK now, they are frying inside."

He looked in the oven, then back at Dean.

Rick: "You say you have some tips for Scrab Legs?"

--------------------------

Arnie and co. walked on a catwalk above the Grinding Area. Arnie looked down at the broken grinders.

Arnie: "This place is really messed up."

Otto: "I see a few undamaged grinders there, though."

Arnie: "Yeah, but there's no use of them until this place is cleaned up."

#7 Slig: "RG seems to be introducing himself to the others."

#7 Slig looked down at the crowd over the railing.

#7 Slig: "Hey, everything OK down there?"