02-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

THEN THE WORLD BLEW UP! MWA HA HAA![/fake crazyness]

Dave coughed. "Charger, once we get into that car, do you have any plans? Can you even drive? And I can't believe I've never wondered about this, but why are all of you following this guy?"
Art spoke first. "Even if he can't drive, I can. And I'm here because I've really got nothing else to do with myself. I mean, really. But I guess you knew that."
Blaze: "He's my brother. I'm staying with him." Simply stated and undeniable.
Streak shrugged. "I guess I owe them my freedom. I probably won't stick around too much longer, though. They'll be looking for us, and I don't want to be captured again."
Blaze whirled on her. "What? You're just going to leave us? But ... we're family! You .... you have to stay!"
Streak laughed. "No, I really don't. I'm grateful to you all for helping me out, but I've got to find my own way in the world."
Art: "So ... wait. These guys saved you from somewhere and you are just going to say 'thanks' and take off? And you're their sister? That's low."
She glared at him. "Maybe. What are you going to do about it, Mister Man? Shoot me with one of your big old guns? I don't think that would go over very well. Now don't push it."
Dave regretted asking about it.
---
Fisher's meditation had finally yielded some result: he pinpointed a person that could have been who he was looking for. But ... he hadn't ever encountered her in person, so he would have to get there by ordinary means. He stood and began to walk along the edge of the road atop the dam, back towards the city.

Last edited by Dave; 02-09-2006 at 02:23 PM.. : Havoc bitched at me for having too short a post.
02-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Charger nodded at Pseok.
'Don't worry about that.'
He turned to Dave.
'I drove like... twice. But how hard can it be?'
Kiara rubbed against him.
'Maybe you should just let Art drive?'
Charger grunted and stared at Art.
'I hope he drives better then he flies... Look, Dave. Noone is following each other, we're all in the same boat here, if you want to go your own way then feel free to do so if you think you can survive better on your own.'
Charger listnend to Blaze and Streak. He pulled an eyebrow.
'Blaze,' he said calmly. 'In case you havn't noticed, Streak and me come from a side of the family that doesn't realy care that much... about brothers or sisters. Actualy you're probably the only one. If Streak wants to go her own way, let her go.'
Charger chuckled at Streaks 'Mister Man' comment, then turned around and grinned at Art while giving him a small push.
'Yea, Art. Don't piss her off mate, she's a spicy cat. Now, lets get going people. We ain't got all day.'
He went to the ladder and stood underneath it. Kaira walked up to him.
'Okay,' Charger said. 'When you get up there, stay well down.'
Kaira nodded, then leaped up to Charger shoulders. Getting up the ladder didn't want to easy, but she managed to get out the manhole eventualy. Charger looked up.
'You alright?'
'Yea I'm fine!'
Charger nodded and pointed at Art and Dave.
'Okay, uh do any of you two know how to hotwire a car?'

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave looked ashamed. There was no reason for him to know how to hotwire a car, but he felt guilty, seeing as how he had never gotten his driver's license. "Sorry, Charger, but even if I did, you'd be better off asking an armless gorilla to drive than asking me."
Art grinned. Unlike Dave, he did know how to hotwire and drive a car. "We're covered, bud. I'll be right up."
Art climbed up the ladder much easier than Charger and Kaira had, and when he was at the top, Dave followed.
Blaze was still hurt by Charger's words. He was starting to realize that he probably was too human to reconnect with his siblings. He sighed and glanced at Streak, then started up.
Streak was next, and ascended the ladder a little clumsily.

02-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Charger padded Blaze on the shoulder as he went by.
'Don't worry about it mate,' he said and looked up to the manhole when Streak was also up. 'Art! Get the car ready to go! I want to get going as soon as I get up there!'
Then he turned to Pseok.
'Okay, your turn. It's a tight fit, but it should be do-able.'
He got on his knees underneath the ladder.
'Get on my back. Fly away as soon as you're up there, okay?'

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art didn't answer, but immediately went to work on the car. Within a minute he got it started and running smoothly.
Art: "Set to go, Charger. Once everyone gets up here we can assign seats."

02-11-2006, 02:24 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Oh a Car!!" Krisha burst out excitedly.

She quickly got in and yelled, "Kix you coming?"

Kix hasitated and thought it all through. There would be no chances of getting back to The Community, which she had grown to like so much. She sighed.

"Yea I'm coming..." She said and hoppen in the car, "So were are we gonna go after this??"
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

02-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: Because Splat is in funky Japan, I'm going to kick Pseoks birdy butt up to the dam, so we can move on in the RP. Hope you don't mind Splat .

---

It took a bit of messing around, but eventualy Charger managed to help Pseok get up and out the manhole. For a moment Pseok was reliefed to be above ground again, then without saying anything he flew off to the top of the dam, which was a bit behind them.
Last but not least, Charger climbed out the manhole and put the cover back on. He had a look in the car. Everyone was in, Art behind the weel, Dave was next to him. Blaze and Streak coverd the backseat with Kix and Krisha inbetween them. Kaira had hopped in the open back of the hummer.
It wasn't every day a set of tiger people, 2 cats, a huge bird and two humans came crawling out of a manhole and hijacking a car. No wonder it attracted some attention from the employees of the train depot. A few people were slowly going outside, staring at what they saw.
Charger didn't pay much attention to them, untill one guy came rushing out with a 9 MM gun and aimed it at him.
'Get out of my car you bastards!' the guy shouted and fired a shot at Charger, barely missing him and hitting the chevy behind him. Charger quickely ducked into the open back of the car and pulled Kaira's head down.
'Art get going!!' he yelled as the guy took another shot, destroying one of their rear lights. 'And hurry!'

02-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art nodded and floored the gas, peeling out into traffic. He had to swerve a bit to avoid the oncoming cars, but within a few moments was driving safely and comfortably.

02-14-2006, 03:19 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

OOC: Someone finally pointed out that there was a computer in the hotel lobby so I can basically be here until some Japanese businessman turns up wanting to do whatever it is Japanese business men do at 9pm.
I`m currently using a rather dodgy Japanese keyboard so if I randomly burst into japanese symbols, upper case or use some odd punctuation it/s entirely not my fault!

IC+ As an oppose to what was earlier noted by Charger, who was rather busy at the time, Pseok did not fly straight to tghe dam but rather lifted rather awkwardly off of the ground without hitting any buildings or the already growing croud and soared into the air, elating in having breathing space again and feeling the warmth of the sun as it sank towards the horizon. After a few minutes of aimless movement, he paused to look for the dam, and heard gunshots below.
Feeling rather confident at that point, he swung downwars until he saw the man shooting at the car containing the tigers and co. Smiling in the way only a creature with a beak could, he pulled into a with a beak could, he pulled into a dive and swung beak could, he pulled into a dive and shot towards his man, shooting out his claws shot towards his man, shooting out his claws and towards his man, shooting out his claws and hitting the man in the face.
PSeok+ "CAN:T KEEP OUT OF TROUBLE FOR A MINUTE WITHOUT ME CAN YA?" Then Pseok was pulling upwards again, ignoring the bullets following him, and flew on his way to bullets following him, and flew on his way to the dam.

A few minutes later he spotted a figure walking along the road and jerked, before swinging off to th e left,putting the sun between the man and himself. He peered down at him. It was Fisher. Charger co uld wait, Pseok was going to find out what he was up to.

ooc* Went to Mount Fugi today, seriously that mountain looks amazing! Snow aout two thirds up, then  with the sunlight casting shadows in it... We took about 50 photos of it between us so I:ll post the m when i get back and get them sorted.

02-14-2006, 05:46 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: I'd kick your ass so hard right now if I didn't know you're typing on a dodgy keyboard XD.

02-14-2006, 06:57 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Yeah, that was pretty yeah, that was that was pretty bad was pretty bad pretty bad. Yeah, that was pretty bad.

Fisher turned at the sound of gunshots, and saw a car peeling into traffic. Hm. No matter to him (as he didn't care to see who was in it, and even if he did, they weren't who he was after). He also knew that the one they called Drakko was in the vicinity, but again, it wasn't important ... so he disregarded the info.
And when Pseok had noted him, Fisher knew instantly. For now he would ignore Pseok, unless he made himself known.
---
Art drove the car expertly, unlike the way he handled the plane. The traffic itself was a menace, but Art was always in complete control of the car.
Dave, on the other hand, didn't think so. "Art! Slow the hell down!"
Art laughed. "No, we're making good time, and I'm in control."
Dave grunted. "Being in fast cars in traffic this heavy makes me nervous."
Art pulled a face, checked the cars around him, and slowed. "Happy?"

02-15-2006, 08:54 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Ooc: Just speeding things up a bit. ]>~

_.__:*;_;*~~IC~~*;_;:__._
Kix and krisha sat in the car, and chitchatted about stuff, ignoring the shooting. They saw the dam approaching.

"Hey we're there!!" Krisha shouted, and was happy that she'd soon get out of the car.

Kix smiled, as she was happy too. She was happy that she'd finally get out from this weird city.
"I say we hold hold a vacation somewhere." She said happily.

_._._.__._._.__._._.__._._.__._._.__._._.__._._.__._._._.__._._._
¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨'¨'¨'¨¨ '¨'¨'¨'¨¨'¨
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

02-16-2006, 07:24 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger made a paw gesture to Pseok as he helped them out.
'Thanks!' he shouted and then crawled to the small window looking into the car from the back. Art was driving pretty good. Better then he was flying the airplane anyway.
They went off an exit leading up to the top of the dam. Charger sat back for a moment.
'A vacation, Kix? Yea... would be nice. The last few days have been an absolute hell...'
Kaira put her muzzle on Charger's lap.
'Any idea to where we will be going?'
Charger shook his head.
'We'll see where the read leads us too,' he said as he got up and took a look over the roof of the car just as the drove over the dam. He looked down to his right, a huge height was next to him. Waaaaay down was a small river, running around the city of Los Santos. The dam here was obviously build for the sake of keeping the city dry. The valley the city was build in no doubt used to be a huge lake or something.
'Bless modern...' he started, but kept quiet as he looked up to a higher point of the dam. A figure was up there. He couldn't quite make out who or what it was, but something told him there was something wrong.
'Art, stop the car...' he said carefully. 'Stop it!'

02-16-2006, 02:52 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art thought briefly about asking why, then decided he'd rather Charger didn't have his head for a trophy. Art calmly pulled over to the side of the road. "You see something?" he asked. Very calm, very collected.
Streak sat bolt upright. "Oh, jeez. You saw Fisher, didn't you? Didn't you, Charger?"
---
Fisher had a sudden idea. Silvia wasn't quite inside the town yet, and it would be so much more fun to try and force her to come to him.
But what could he do to keep her from entering the city?
Fisher thought briefly, then decided.
The Uber Dam mattered little to him ... nor did the city.
Fisher grinned and snapped his fingers.
Far below, at the base of the dam, a deep crack split into the side of the dam. Fisher didn't have to do much, it seemed. The water pressure would soon burst the dam and flood the town. His luck was good, so even if it so happened that Silvia entered the city in time for the flood, things would work out to his advantage. It was simple: he needed her alive, so she would survive.
---
There was a loud cracking sound from far below. Art noted it for what it was.
"Everyone buckle up. The dam just cracked, and I'm getting our asses outta here before it blows."
Without giving anyone time to react, he pulled on his own seatbelt and floored the gas pedal, tearing off into traffic. He drove much more recklessly, but with even more skill and confidence than before. Dave thought to himself that it was like being in a car chase in The Matrix, the way Art maneuvered the car through the traffic.

02-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Silvia said nothing, but started walking over the hill in the direction Grace had indicated. She didn't know how this was going to work out, but she figured that as long as she wasn't alone, "The Flaming Arrow" would be cautious about trying anything.

Daniel had been pacing up and down on a street not far from the Los Santos police station, but suddenly sensing something he stopped abruptly and looked up in the direction of the Uber Dam. He stood completely motionless for a few seconds then suddenly seemed to burst into flame, lifting from the ground and shooting upwards into the sky.
To anyone who might have been looking, it just looked like some rather large fireball blasted upward into the clouds from the ground, unless they caught sight of him before he lit on fire. It didn't matter much to Daniel if anyone saw him or not, considering most of the people around here would be underwater shortly anyway.

Olivia stood in the bunker watching Silvia and Grace walk in the opposite direction and having an internal argument with herself over whether she should wait for Daniel to do something, or go out there now and stop them. But then she suddenly sensed, first, something... big happening somewhere in the city, and then... that must be Daniel, using fire-based power! What was he doing that far in the city anyway? But this was enough to make up Olivia's mind; Daniel was too far away to do anything worthwhile here before it was too late, so she would do something.
She had a quick glance around the room, but seeing nothing useful she could get her hands on, she drew two small pistols out of apparently non-existent holsters at her sides and kicked open the door of the bunker, walking stealthily but swiftly behind Silvia and Grace, who were moving in the other direction...

02-16-2006, 05:54 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art was nearly off the dam when, out of the corner of his eye and quite a ways away, he saw something erupt into the sky. He turned instinctively to look at it, and saw a fireball rising into the air.
Unfortunately, this caused him to swerve off the main road. Dave shouted in alarm, not ready for another car crash, and Art steered the car right into a light pole.
Everyone was thrown forward...
Blaze was the first to say anything after the crash. "Art! What the ****!?"
Streak shook her head clear. "Is everyone alright?"
Nods from Dave, Art, and Blaze ...

02-16-2006, 09:28 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

Drakko finally reached the Dam and found Fisher aswell as the gang who were just in a car crash.Fisher had better not do anything stupid.

Voice:"NOW'S YOUR CHANCE KLL THEM!!"

Drakkos eyes grew red with rage.

He pounced onto the car destroying it more then it already had been,he grabbed Charger and threw him out of the car then leapt off the car to where Charger is.

"Come on! Get up Charger!"

Drakkos eyes were still red as fire...as if the fires of hell itself and they were fixed on Charger.

OOC:Sorry for the short post but gotta wait for Charger to post so we can do this properly.

Whats stopping you?

02-17-2006, 03:47 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger was almost thrown out of the back when Art hit the light pole. He could barely hang on.
'Yea I'm fine...' he said, for as long as it would last.
Before he even could start to figure out what was going on, something, or someone, jumped onto the car. A jump with such force that it wrecked the biggest part of it. And before Charger knew it, he was flying trough the air, just to hit the ground a few seconds later. He didn't get up immediatly though. Instead he just leaned on his arms to see who or what threw him out of the car. Someone who could take him by surprise AND send him flying was to be approuched very carefully. He saw Kaira was about to lose her temper and attack. She knew better then that!
'Kaira! Don't!' Charger yelled.
Kaira in turn almost tripped over the side of the truck as she was about the jump out. She crawled back into the back and merely looked at Charger.
When Drakko yelled at him to get up, he slowly stood up and looked at Drakko. It took a few seconds before he saw the resemblance with Drakko.
'Drakko?' he asked, looking at his form, his eyes. He almost seemed to be possesed by something. 'What the hell happend to you?'
In the meanwhile, he hoped he could establish eye contact with anyone else in the truck, signaling carefully to get out of there.

02-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Konnichiwa chaps! It looks like you guys went a bit crazsy while i was gone, Drakko and Fisher in particular. This could take some untangling.
Sorry about the use of random characters in this post.

As she came over the hill Grace spotted something out of the corner of her eye and looked over the city to see the fireball shooting into the sky. She swore.

She could have kicked herself. How could she have forgotten about the arson here so quickly? And now whoever did that seemed to be at it again. Her thoughts flashed to the tiger people and she tried to work out how quickly they could have got into the city walking through the undergroud service roads.
but then Silvia beside her brought her back to the present and she grabbed her radio.
Grace: "This is Grace Fuller, I just saw the fire above the city, what happened?"
THe voice on the other side was of a usually mild-mannered seargent called Vincent Hunter who she new well.
Hunter: "This hole town has gone crazy today! It seems to have just been some sort of very over-exuberant firework but it started just outside the station and no one saw anything that could have started it, and it doesnt seem to have actually done anything except scare everyone sh!tless. But don't worry about that, what's happening over there?"
Grace: "I haven't been able to get very close yet," It was a pretty pathetic excuse, but she wouldn't say she just forgot. "I was some suspicious people walking into the service ducts under the highway but wasn't able to follow them. They mentioned the mafia, they might be involved in all this. Do you think they could get into the city by the time that flarte went off?"
Hunter: "I doubt it. Donovan swears he was looking out the window at the time and saw the fireball errupt from some guy on the street. but the mafia thing might be right, and it'd seem they've been planning for a while. We've got both the Russians and the Americans shouting at us about some attacks on them, nothing we can make anything of and we can't claim they're the mafia so we're meant to be doing something, like they've planned to give us grief the day they set off this plan. Plus a patient from a hospital near the suspected Russian base was apparently smashed up by a patient who seemingly went insane, killed some people, smashed and generally rampaged. We're all over the place."
Grace: "Hunter, I found a witness up here, I'm gonna bring her into the station, she might be able to tell us something about what's going on. I guess what we really need to do right now is to find out the point of all this."
Hunter: "Alright, get her down here, we can probably find someone to talk to her. Over and out."

Grace turned to Silvia and, without giving her a chance to speak, "Alright, there's my car. Get in and we'll get you down the station. Odd knows what's happening here to day but it would be useful if you could tell us where you come into all it."

If it's ok with you Gretin, I'll assume Sylvia gets in the car, and they drive towards the city.

=====================

Meanwhile, Pseok was flying above the dam, trying to keep between it and the close-to-setting sun.

He noticed when Fisher seemed to focus suddenly on something, and then a crack spread slowly up the front of the dam A strwam of water began to squeeze out, and then that stream quickly became quite a lot. Something was definately going on, and it was nothing good.

And Pseok decided he'd like to know what.
So with all the recklessness he possessed, he flew as fast as he could towards Fisher, claws outstretched with the intention of skull-grabbing.

02-17-2006, 12:47 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Fisher was not one to be taken so easily. He was aware of Pseok's intentions ... possibly before Pseok even was. So when the great winged vermin plummeted towards him, Fisher did the simplest thing in the world: he two three long steps backwards and out of harms way.
---
When the car was shaken, Art rocked forward and hit his head on the steering wheel, and he was knocked out cold. Dave, now terrified and the most helpless person there, curled up and hid, praying this was all a bad dream. Blaze and Streak watched as Charger was pulled from the car. Blaze was out after them in a matter of seconds, and, after a brief hesitation, Streak followed.
Blaze and Streak ran and stood on either side of Charger. "Who is ... " Blaze began, and suddenly he knew. "Holy shit ..."

02-17-2006, 01:15 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko still had his eyes fixed on Charger without even looking at Blaze and Streak.

"Blaze! Get away from him!"

Drakko just continued to stare blankly at him as if the last year or so has meant nothing to him and what hes done with Charger.

"What happend to you?"

"I'm alive."

Whats stopping you?

02-17-2006, 03:19 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

It wasn't hard for anyone to figure out that something bad had happend to Drakko. He wasn't his usual whacky self, and he was ten times stronger.
Charger heard another crack coming from deep below in the valley. It echoed against the valley walls.
He looked at Blaze and Streak.
'It's okay guys, get going, I can handle myself...'
He gave Drakko another firm look.
'Get the others to savety, Blaze,' he said, not taking his eyes of Drakko for a second. 'The dam won't hold much longer...'

02-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Blaze looked from Charger to Drakko, then back to Charger.
"What about you? If you don't get your ass in gear--"
Streak interrupted him. "Forget it! Let's just go!"
She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back to the car.
Art was out cold. "Blaze, do you think you can carry Artie here?"
Blaze nodded and opened the driver's side door to reach in and grab him.
Streak turned to Dave. "Hey ... kid."
Dave grunted, but it sounded weak. Almost a sob. "I'm 18. Don't call me 'kid.'"
Streak rolled her eyes. "Whatever. We've go to move. Now. Can you handle a bit of running?"
Dave looked up. "Maybe. I have a bad knee ..."
Streak cried out. This wasn't going well. "Look, grab those cats and lets move it. I'll carry you on my shoulders if I have to, but come on!"
Dave looked over at Kix and Krisha, and without giving them time to respond (hope you don't mind, T), he snatched them up and climbed out of the car, cradlin them in his arms.
Streak lifted Dave and soon had him riding on her shoulders. Blaze, meanwhile, had Art hanging limp over his left shoulder.
Streak: "Go! The dam is getting worse!"
They ran.....

02-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira had a doubtfull and stuborn look on her face. The 'Screw you, I'm not leaving you' ghaze that Charger knew all to well.
'GET GOING KAIRA! RIGHT NOW!' he shouted.
Kaira gave him another doubtfull look, but then sadly jumped out of the truck and ran after the rest.

02-17-2006, 03:58 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko watched as the gang left the scene.

Drakkos pitch black skin reflected the moon light and his eyes were like becons.
He cleanched his fists and moved slowly towards Charger.

"I hope your ready."

Charger threw the first puch, Drakko dodged it then gave Charger a upper cut to the jaw then a connect to Chargers chest with his foot then an elbow to the face.

Charger moved back holding himself.

Drakko gave him a kick to the knee and ribs.

Charger grabbed his foot then gave Drakko an elbow to the face and a jab to his shoulder.

Drakko jumped and kicked Charger to the face taking him out of the foot lock.

He concentrated for a second and his fists turned to fire he then gave Charger 8 quick jabs to the chest.

The fire went away.

Charger tried to get a few hits on Drakko but Drakko dodged most of em.

Drakko gave out a loud howl that shook the whole Dam and his claws came out from under his paws.

Charger did the same.

Drakko gave Charger a swipe to the face slashing his cheeks then another to his chest tearing lines through it.

Charger blocked a strike then took a swipe at Drakko taking his right eye out.

Drakko gave out another loud howl then lodged both his hands(claws) into Chargers chest then lifted him up and threw him into a nearby wall.

Drakko gave out a final howl and his claws went back into his paws.

Whats stopping you?

02-17-2006, 04:15 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

The pain from the burning punches and the scratches across his chest shot trough his entire body, multiplying by ten so it seemed when Charger hit the wall at full force and dropped down to the ground.
He struggled a bit to turn around, just to see Drakko charge right at him. He quickely swiped out an arm, hitting Drakko in the chin and sending him into the wall as well.
As Drakko hit the ground, Charger got back on his feet and instantly charged into Drakko with extended claws.
He swiped him over his right arm, but Drakko was able to dodge a direct hit from Charger's right arm, only to be grabbed by the troat by Charger's left.
He quikely pinned him against the wall.
'I don't know what has gotten into you, bud. But it ain't good!'
With that he deliverd a series of punches in Drakko's face and chest, before Drakko managed to get his feet inbetween himself and Charger, pushing him off and making him edge on losing his balance.
Right then, the dam shook again. A large burst was heard echoing in the valley, concrete all around them started to crack and collapse.
This needed to end, quickely. But because of the shaking, Charger lost his balance and well backward on the floor, landing very unfortunate on his left arm.
He roared out a scream of pain, and watched as Drakko charged right at him...

02-18-2006, 02:30 AM
Splat

ooc: I am assuming that Fisher is still standing on the dam, as you haven't mentioned him moving.
Charger, Drakko, play nice you two.
Also sorry Gretin, but I want to move Grace and Silvia on before the others flood the city so we know where we are.

Pseok was rather surprised as Fisher moved out of his way at the last minute. Mentally kicking himself for somehow giving himself away, he quickly pulled out of his dive and swung round for a second attempt.

At which point the dam lurched, strained concrete burst outwards with a huge crash and water began blasting out. The whole thing moved very close to total collapse.
And once again Fisher was half thrown out of the way of Pseok's attack.
Half angrilly and half puzzled, Pseok cried, "What did you... Why did you do this? What are you DOING?"
The torrent increased, as did the noise and the dam lurched again and sank down several feet.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Meanwhile, Grace and Silvia were sitting in the car a short distance into the boundaries of Los Santos, stuck in traffic. Grace stuck her head out of the window to see the line leading a way ahead before the road turned a corner and she couldn't see any more.
Grace: "Odd, we could be here for hours."
She glanced at her watch. She was getting impatient and for all she knew right now those tiger people could be about to destroy the city.

At which point her radio buzzed. SHe picked it up.
Grace: "This is Grace Fuller, Los Santos Poli-"
Hunter: "Grace, somethings happened.... the dam's broken, get out of the city-" The radio went dead. Grace swore.
She opened her door and stepped out. Looking down the street she saw people in the distance running towards her. Suddenly she heard a crahs and the sound of rushing water began to murmer in the distance. People were getting out of their cars and running. She swore again and ran round the car to Silvia's door and opened it, grabbing Silvia out of the car and pulling her out.
Grace: "We've got to get out of here. Run up that street to the right, it'll take us up hill. We have to get as high as possible."
And dragging Silvia by the rist, she started running.

02-18-2006, 06:18 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Fisher decided he'd had enough fun. Time to take off.
He waved good-bye to Pseok, turned, and vanished.
---
Blaze and Streak were still about a hundred yards from the far end of the dam when it lurched again (ooc: the lurch Splat noted). Blaze was doing fine, and although Streak had stumbled once or twice, she was keeping up. They heard many howls and such coming from behind them, but neither dared to look back.

02-18-2006, 12:38 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko watched as Charger fell and broke his left arm.He walked over to Charger and helped him up then grabbed his broken arm twisting it a bit and proceeced to bash Charger in the face.

Drakko then pushed Charger away and as he stood back the Dam shook once again ,Drakko lost his balance and fell of the edge of the dam but managed to grab the hand rail before he fell.

He was able to grab it with his left arm but couldn't quite reach it with his right.
Whenever he tried to raise himself up onto the platfrom the hand rail started to break.Charger couldn't help or finish the job as he was on the ground and all he could do was watch Drakko.

The hand rails were finally breaking completely.

"Goodbye Charger."

With that said Drakko left go and plumeted down into what was below.

Whats stopping you?

02-18-2006, 01:04 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger growled as Drakko slowly walked tordwards him. He tried giving him a punch when he helped him up, but pain shot trough his entire body when Drakko turned his arm. Charger screamed out a painfull roar that echoed all trough the valley and went along with another crack of the dam.
When Drakko let go, and the Dam shook and collapsed a few feet again, Charger didn't immediatly notice what had happend. He had lost balance himself and fell over again, staying clear of his arm this time, but still badly injured. When he looked up he prepared for a charging Drakko, but he found himself alone. He looked around, Drakko was nowhere to be seen.
'No... Drakko...' he mumbled as he suddenly realized what must have happend. He got up with some trouble, and slowly made way to the edge of the dam. As he got there, Drakko just said goodbye, before letting go.
'No! Don't!' he yelled as Drakko fell into the depths. 'Drakko!'
He hurried over to a railing that seemed well enough in order to hold him, and leaned over it to see what happend to Drakko. But by the time he got there, he couldn't see him anywhere anymore. The only thing he saw was spurting water from the dam walls, falling debree and a city about to be torn apart by millions of littres of water.
He stood there for a small moment, trying to see if Drakko would float up or show any sign of life at all. But that would be unlikely no matter what the case...
He sighed, then turned around and wanted to wander off, getting off the dam before it fell.
Right then, a huge burst was heard. Louder then any of the others and at the same time an entire portion of road vanished right before him, leaving a huge hole of nothing between him and the way to savety. The entire thing shook, rubble was flowing down the river beneath him and crack were appearing all over the place.
'Hang on... Uber dam... hang on...' he nervously mumbled as he prepared for a leap over the gap. He ran... he jumped... and he nearly missed. He managed to get to the other side, but with one broken arm he didn't get quite as far as he thought he would.
As he tried to climb up, the thing collapsed another few feet, almost giving Charger a heart attack.
When he finnaly got back up, he scurried to his feet and made a run over what was left of the dam, holding his left arm with his right. Behind him, everything that could be destroyed was now seriously collapsing. More water was bursting trough the crack, up untill the point where it was more like a huge waterfall.
If Charger would have to venture a guess, he'd say the dam would hold for a minute at the very most, but he should be to savety by then. In the distance he could see the gang grouped up on the other side of the dam. He tried his best to keep running, although the fight seriously exausted him. And to make matters worse, he tripped over a crack, when he was less then 50 meters from getting off the dam.
Pain shot trough his leg, as he tried to crawl further. Now with an unusable arm, and an unusable leg, he did something he never thought he'd do...
'HEEEEELPP!!!!'