Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

02-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

Dave shrugged it off. "Charger is right. It's not important anymore. Yes, you were created, but there's no chance you'll ever meet them. I think it only happened to me because of the things I wrote ... bah. Too complicated. Charger, do you have a plan?"

02-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Silvia sighed. "No, I said I was a short distance from the outskirts of the city. And I didn't realize how close I was until I was brought here. I wasn't exactly using conventional travelling methods, and it's been a long time since I was here. But that's a long story that you wouldn't understand or believe anyway."

Then she mentally scolded herself, That was not a terribly bright thing to say... At least she seemed to be safe here with the officer, even though she was starting to get an uneasy feeling with just standing around here...

Meanwhile Light Spark, aka Olivia, had made her way to the circus grounds where Daniel had chased Silvia shortly earlier. She cautiously, but incredibly swiftly, followed the path Silvia had ran until she reached the hill where Silvia and Grace were standing on the other side. Taking a peek over the top of the hill, she took in the whole scene in one quick glance, then ducked back down and started planning her next move...

Last edited by Gretin; 02-02-2006 at 05:55 PM..
02-02-2006, 08:32 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

Drakko was up on the roof watching through the window what the bodyguards were doing.

He decided to spare them as they were of no importance to him.

Drakko leapt off the roof into the darkness of a roof nearby.He slowly turned in a 360 circle examining the city around him and he soon realised where Vladimirs warehouse would be.

He continued to leap from roof to roof using the darkness as cover not to be seen until he reached a large warehouse with low lit lights and tight security on the outside..he could only imagine the inside.

Drakko walked back to the other end of the roof to give himself a run up...

He ran and pushed himself off the end into the direction of the warehouse.

Drakko crashed through the roof and landed into a pile of crates(quiet...very quiet.)he quickly got up and hid behind the pile next to him.

He took a peak around the corner and saw what he would be dealing with...Fully armoured soldiers with night vision and laser sights? What the hell is Vladimir running here?

He took a larger peek around the corner to see Vladimir and a man in a military officer uniform..A rouge general? Most likely.

Vlad and the general had heard the noise(and half of Los Santos most likely.)Some of the Uber Troopers waded their way through crate piles towards Drakkos position.

Drakko pushed himself up against the crates and pushed them over onto one of the troopers the other opend fire but in seconds was dead cold on the floor in a puddle of blood.

Drakko ran towards Vlad as fast as he could taking out any troopers that got in his way.

Drakko ran into the open area where Vlad had been..it was empty and was now filling with the troopers.

"I pressume that's you Drakko..is it not?"Said Vlad from a platform on the side of the warehouse.

"Kill him!"

The troops raised their weapons to fire.

Drakko grabbed one of the troopers by the head and sent him crashing into the troopers to his left.

He then charged the nearest trooper and took him out.

The remaining four opend fire and got a few shots into Drakko...but he didn't even pay attention.

Drakko grabbed one by the arm and threw him over into the crates he then smashed the other in the face with his elbow then gave the 3rd a low kick in the leg which sent him to the ground then a kick to the face to finish him off the 4ths weapon had jammed..Drakko walked up to him and took the weapon from him then procceded to lodge it into his head.

The fight was over and Drakko had been shot(a few times)once again the only difference now was he didn't feel a thing...Drakkos power was immense and the fact he didn't even need his magic was reason enough for anyone to fear him.

*BANG*

Drakko gave the bullet a swift dodge then turned his eyes towards Vlad who had come down from his hiding place.The general was next to him with his weapon drawn.

Vlad was speachless."Well that can't be you Drakko..the Drakko i knew was a pathetic excuse of life."

Drakko gave out a loud howl then ran over to Vlad and hit the weapon out of his hands..*BANG*..Drakko gave the generals bullet a dodge aswell then grabbed Vlad by the head slamming him into the ground killing him instantly.

The General was shaking and dropped his weapon he then procced to run away(coward).Drakko didn't bother to follow him instead he returned to the nearby rooftop to deal with his wounds.

Drakko had killed the two biggest crime bosses in Los Santos and perhaps history all in one night in a time period of one hour...and he loved it.

OOC:*Phew* Man that was long.

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 02-02-2006 at 08:40 PM..
02-02-2006, 08:38 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

EDIT:Seems for some reason i doubled posted...ah well.

Whats stopping you?

02-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: how cheerful... leaving one question, Why didn't he do that in the first place?!

Woman, this girl was persistent. Grace wondered briefly if they were being watched.
Grace: "Alright, how were you travelling from? And where were you going? Did you recognise the guy who chased you, can you think of any reason why he was chasing you?

========================

Pseok was still trying to get his limited head around what this human was saying.
Pseok: "We're... created? You? So hang on, if everyone here was... written? Who wrote you?" He stretched his wings nervously til they brushed against the walls on either side, and then he folded them back again quickly.

02-03-2006, 05:13 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Yea... Does it mean evryone's written?? Like, your writer's writer's writer's writer's writer's writer's ......" [insert alot of "writer's" here] "...... Writer's writer and so on?? Or maybe we all have this one mysterious weird creator or something." Krisha said.

She thought it a bit over, frowned and then said: "Nevermind, this is much too confusing!"
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

02-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

'I thought we all agreed to drop the subject...' Charger said as he started to walk into the long tunnel. 'There is not use in thinking about it, because like Dave said, it never matterd before so why would it do so now.'
He looked over his shoulder to the large eagle and to Kix and Krisha.
'So stop it. It's like figuring out where the end of the universe is, you can't resolve it. So put your mind to something more important, like surviving.'
He pointed out to Dave and waved him over.
'Dave, up front,' he said, then continued to walk trough the long tunnel.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: In response to your PM, Havoc, I'll think of something soon. I think I have an idea, but I can't implement it just yet. Hope you don't mind that I named it.

Dave nodded, but thought to himself, Of corse, me up front. I'm the least capable of defending myself out of all of us. It sucks being real.
Dave took a look around. "So why are we sneaking into the subway station?"
Streak shrugged. "Charger's idea. I guess he wants to hitch a ride."
Dave rolled his eyes. "Okay. Now here's the clincher: we're sneaking into a subway through some kind of service entrance because we'd attract attention going in the main way ... but if we suddenly arrive in the station, wouldn't we still attract attention?"
Blaze: "Well, I guess we'll just have to not be seen."
Dave: "But where are we gonna hide on the train? Someone's bound to see us."
---
Fisher had no leads on how to find Silvia. He soon decided that the best way to find her would be to go someplace quiet and calming, and meditate on the subject.
But to find anything out, he'd have to stay close to the city, where she undoubtedly was.
Fisher snapped his fingers and knew where to go.
Within moments he was high atop the Uber Dam, just outside of Los Santos. It may not have been particularly quiet, but he was alone, and he could concentrate.

02-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: No problem Dave. And nice going with the name... lol.

'Who said anything about a station, hm?' Charger said. They came to a junktion in the tunnel. Charger stopped to think for a bit, then headed right. Infront of them was endless tunnel. One straight piece of tunnel leading to places he couldn't even see from here.
'We're in here, so we can't be seen. Very good Dave.'
He started marching down the tunnel and grinned slightly when he tought about how long this tunnel must be.
'Yea, but where are we going?' Kaira asked. 'I agree with Dave, we can't just pop up in a station.'
'Nope,' Charger responded calmly. 'That's why we're not going to a station. We're going to the train depot, which is about 3 miles that way,' he said and pointed down the tunnel.
Charger looked over his shoulder down to Kix and Krisha.
'If you two want, you can hop onto Kaira's back. It's going to be a long walk...'
Kaira gave him a death glare.
'Hope you don't mind,' Charger chuckled.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

02-03-2006, 01:05 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

*The Search*
------------------------------

Drakko had finished what he started and decided it was time to 'drop in' on Charger and the crew.He leapt from roof to roof looking down at the city below in hopes of finding him.

This was hopeless...Drakko would never be able to find them from up there..but then it hit him, Charger wouldn't be on the city floor as he couldn't risk being seen and Drakko realised he must have gone underground.

Drakko jumped off the roof towards the ground and went at a speed that sent Drakko through the ground and into the tunnels below.He got up off the ground and headed in the direction he thought Charger would be heading.

He realised this direction lead to the train depot and perhaps even the Dam,there probably not catching a train as they would be seen..but the Dam is usually a ghost town.

Drakko thought maybe they want to flood the city..i mean what else is a Dam good for? Drakko thought of this cause it was his initial intention to flood the city.

After all the walking Drakko and caught up with the group,he examined it and saw there were two new crew members...a Anthro much like Charger but this one was...feminane and a human that was upfront with Charger.

Drakko followed them from a distance using the cover of darkness...

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 02-03-2006 at 01:14 PM..
02-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger and Kaira looked back at the same time, then looked at each other.
'Did you hear that?' Charger asked.
'Yea...' Kaira responded.
They both heard a small rumble coming from deep within the tunnel, behind them.
Charger kept staring down the tunnel. He didn't hear anything anymore...
'Probably just a subway train...' he mumbled.

02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Krisha now sent Charger a deathglare, "No thanks, I can walk by myself."

She was beginning to get annoyed that people didn't see her as more than a small cat who couldn't handle herself. Her eye's color went a bit darker than before.

"Calm down Krisha..." Kix said, who had noticed her annoyance.

"calm down yourself... grr..." she said, and kept walking without saying a word.

Kix looked at her worryingly, but quickly decided to leave her to herself for now. SO

============

02-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Pseok meanwhile, was struggling to calm down, and was feeling rather rejected as he attempted to move along the narrow space at a speed good enough to keep up with the others, edging unsteadily a metre or two behind the group until he had to flap his wings to bring him close enough to the group to feel like he wasn't being left behind, and when he did that his wings brushed against the walls of the tunnel, further increasing his unease. He was getting a sitinct if incorrect feeling that the tunnel was getting narrower. No one there seemed to appreciate how claustrophobic birds of his kind really were, and he was longing for the open air. What ever way you looked at it, he wasn't built for travelling on the ground, much less under the ground, in the dark.
And, to put it frankly, he was no less confused or tired than he had been 15 minutes ago.
Pseok: "So, hang on, where are we going? I don't think train to me means the same thing to you..."

On a lighter note, the trouble of trying to keep up with the others meant he was no longer trying to work out what Dave was.

02-03-2006, 03:37 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko saw that the large bird had his wings spread out and coverd most of the tunnel.Drakko decided to stay not too far behind the bird and use his wings as cover though still stayin the shadows incase of any of em decide to look behind em.

Drakko was dealing with an alert Charger and Kaira...and a group of idiots.

Whats stopping you?

02-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave heard wings fluttering behind him. For a little bit he ignored it. But, as was his nature, he soon got irritated and turned around to ask if Pseok could be a little quieter about it.
As he turned to Pseok, he saw a dim shape in the shadows behind Pseok.
Dave: "Hey, Pseok, cou-what's behind you?"

02-03-2006, 04:44 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Hey, Pseok, cou-what's behind you?

Drakko quickly pulled back and dissapeard into the darkness not to be seen.

Whats stopping you?

02-03-2006, 11:50 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Let me try... I can light up this place..." Krisha said grunting, and and concentrated hard on making a little light, "Ah doesn't work... I'm too exhaustedfrom before."

Kix whent beside Krisha and touched her with her tail.

"I can help..." Kix said and smiled.

Krishe now concentrated, and her tail, slowly began to lightup, untill a strong silverish glow sourrounded them. Now she moved to where Drakko had been.

============

02-04-2006, 12:05 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko mumbling "God dammit."

Drakko had to think of something before Krishe reached him but no it was too late...Krishe reached Drakko and revealed(though vaugely)a part of him.

Drakko pulled back into a corridor behind him before anymore could be revealed and quickly climbed a ladder that led through a man hole onto the city.

He closed the manhole and waited till the coast was clear.

OOC:Some of Drakko was revealed but remember he looks completely different now and the group probably wouldn't have recognized him.

Whats stopping you?

02-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Noted.

Dave: "What was that? Who else knows we're down here?"

02-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Silvia thought for a moment.

"Well, you see, the thing is, for a long time now I've been a bit of a wanderer, just travelling around on horseback just coming into towns and occasionally cities every now and then. So I didn't really have any destination in mind. And then somehow I came across a track which led to a burnt out old shack which," she paused for effect,
"I lived in for several months before it was burned down years ago.
And yes, I did recognize the guy who chased me, he's the same one I believe is responsible for burning down that shack. But I don't know why he did that, or why he was chasing me," she lied.
Suddenly getting another uneasy feeling, she had a quick nervous glance towards the bunker nearby, somehow it felt like there was something or someone there that was bad news.

In that quick glance, Olivia had noticed the "No Trespassing - High Voltage, Danger" warnings on the door to that concrete bunker near where Silvia and Grace were standing, which gave her an idea of what to do next. She started concentrating her power on the electrical circuits she knew were inside, and as she did this small sparks of electricity started appearing all around her body. Then, in an instant, one huge spark appeared, enveloping her, and when it disappeared so had she.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Just inside the door of the bunker, one of the nearby lightbulbs started to flicker, then suddenly went bright white as a large spark jumped from it to the ground and expanded to fill the small room. It vanished almost immediately, but now Olivia was crouching in the room. She stood up and cautiously peeked out one of the vents. Where was Arrow anyway, what was taking him so long?

02-05-2006, 01:23 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Krisha heard the noise behind Pseok, and barely got to see a part of Drakko's foot.

"Strange..." She said, hesitating a second.

Then she quickly ran towards Drakko's position, still lighting the tunnel around her. She noticed the manhole and the the tunnel ended in a deadend.

"Pffft.... Whatever it was, it has fleed now. Kix you with me??" She asked, and saw that Kix had followed her.

"Hmmm Well, i think we should see who it is." Krisha said, "But I can't open this manhole. Get Charger to do it."

Kix whent back to the rest, and turned to face charger.

"Charger you coming? You gotta help open that manhole, we need to see who following us." She said, and ran back to Krisha.

"Who would follow us anyway?" Kix asked.

"Dunno... It can't be Drakko, he's in coma (())" Krisha said indifferently.

============

02-05-2006, 02:02 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko realised they might want to come up and see who's following them.He stood back and raised his hands in the direction of the manhole...he concentrated for a second and he slowly wealded the sides of the manhole together to stop anyone from coming out.

He then scanned the area for another manhole along the top of the tunnles,he ran along the tunnel ahead of where the group was and went down the manhole there.

He hide inside one of the corridors and waited for the group to pass him so he could once again follow them.

OCC:Stop purseing Drakko god dammit! He is meant to be persueing you guys lol

Whats stopping you?

02-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'I'm not going up there, Kix. We're down here because we can't be up there, remember? Now lets continue going, whatever it was, it's gone now.'
Charger kept walking forward and dragged Dave along.
'Okay, Dave. You know more about the city we're in then we do, is there anything I should know about?'

02-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave blinked, and realized with some dismay that Charger was right.
He thought for a bit. "Well, if we continue down this way, we're likely to pass the Uber Dam before we reach the depot. So if you still wanna go, we should get moving."

02-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Splat

Pseok wa sstarting to sound slightly hysterical: "Do you guys have it in for me? First you drag me down here and now you wanna go get yourselves drowned! Do you think they'll have the sort of door I can get out of there? I can't climb ladders like you people! No arms! And what do you plan to do when we get there, flee the city? We could have done that just as well from the field and we wouldn't have had to come down here in the first place!"

ooc: I'm running a little low on ideas, just felt i had to post. Ah well.

02-07-2006, 01:51 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"I don''t know either, but lets get going then... We are wasting time her, arguing." Krisha said, "Btw, I'll help you up Pseok."

Kix looked around and then asked: "So which direction is this damn thing??" Kix asked, "We should hurry. I hate being here."

EDIT:

Havoc get the group moving already!! It's pretty slow right now, and there's nuthing to post XD

============

Last edited by T-nex; 02-07-2006 at 01:58 AM.. : Pie!!
02-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: Yea yea yea, I keep getting interupted! Okay, moving forward in time!

'Uber Dam?' Charger asked. 'You mean the large dam north of the city?' (OOC: Apparently there is some confusion about that, Charger and the rest of the gang wern't ever planning on purposly going up there. Anyhoo...).
Charger pulled a thinking face as they moved on.
'What about it?' Kaira wonderd when she saw Chargers face.
Charger mumbled for a bit.
'Well,' he then spoke. 'If I remember correctly there is a sort of highway running over that dam, it leads out of the city into the desert. That right Dave?'
'Yes so?' Kaira asked.
'Well we don't have any reason for being around in Los Santos any more. We can't go back to The Community, since it's invested by who knows what they are, plus it's been burned down to the ground...'
'...including the bar...' Kaira interupted him, knowing that was what Charger was about to say next.
'Exactly,' he responded. 'So not much use in going back there.'
It was quiet for a moment as they went on in the tunnel.
'We could go back to the airport and fly back to your villa?' Kaira ponderd out loud.
But Charger shook his head.
'Whatever invested The Community probably reached the villa as well by now. And besides, those maffia guys Drakko got us involved with are probably guarding the airport, making sure he doesn't high tail it out of here.'
He sighed.
'No... I think the dam is our only logical way out of here... We'll hijack a car or a truck when we're up there, and get moving. Drakko lead us right into a death trap, I want to get out of here as fast as I can.'

After about 30 minutes of walking, Charger noticed the tunnel came to a halt. There was a door in the wall, probably leading into the train depot.
There was a sign on it, saying: Los Santos Metro Inc. No Trespassing.
Yea, that probably was the depot. Charger held still and had a look around. He found a ladder in the shadows nearby and looked up to the ceiling. Another manhole.
'I'l be right back,' he said and went up the ladder. 'Stay here.'
He carefully lifted the cover a bit, and had a peek to whereever they were. Sure enough, right infront of him was the train depot building, and right now they we're right below the parking lot. Charger slid away the cover and poped his head out the hole. There were cars on both sides of the manhole. One was a corvet, and the other a large black hummvee.
Charger whistled impressed.
'Nice...'
He looked behind him for a moment to see if there was any form of police or maffia. Instead he just saw something duck for cover behind a wall (OOC: Drakko).
He couldn't quite see what it was, and he didn't realy care about it. It was probably nothing.
Charger slid back down the ladder and faced the group.
'Okay, time to leave this place guys. There is a hummvee right above us, which we will... borrow. Then we'll go up to the dam, and out of the city.'
'Sounds good to me,' Kaira said happily. 'I'm going to need a paw getting up that ladder though.'
'Don't worry about that,' Charger said, then turned to the bird.
'Pseok was it? We're going above ground again, so try to hang on just a bit longer. I don't know if you still want to hike along with us, but if you do, you can't fit into the truck.'
He held quiet to get a breath.
'You can either go your own way, but if you want to hike along, fly up to the top of the dam, and we'll pick you up once we get there, alright?'

OOC: Pew, long post. I hope this is alright for everyone, cuz I'm sure as hell not going to change it :P. Grettin, you'll have to make up for that 30 minute time gap :P.

02-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Splat

Pseok: "I'll fly to the dam... But how am I supposed to get out of here? There isn't room for me to stretch, let alone fly, and even if i was I couldn't fit through their with my wings out."

===================

Grace: "Uhuh," It was clear this girl wasn't going to cooperate in the way she wanted her to. "I think if their's someone following you you should come down to the station in the city. We'll make sure you're safe and see if we can work out why he's after you." Let's hope she wouldn't do anything stupid. She might not be able to head after the tiger-people but she could question this woman as a witness and see if she could pick up anything.

02-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

Silvia hesitated for a few seconds.
"Well... alright, I guess that would be best."

Olivia heard this exchange between Grace and Silvia and was starting to feel just a little annoyed. Take your time, Arrow, she thought, Why don't you wait until it's completely impossible to take her without attracting attention to yourself. The only thing that stopped her from walking straight out there and doing something now was the fact that Slade had told her just to watch and only help if she had to.

Meanwhile, on a street near the Los Santos police station, a man in a brown jacket and cloak was strolling casually along, occasionally glancing back down the road from which he was walking. As soon as Daniel had figured that sooner or later the officer would bring Silvia to the police station, he had set off towards it, and was now biding his time, just waiting for the right moment...

02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Splat

Grace smiled, looking friendly: "Great, my car is just over the hill and down the road a little and then we'll head into the city and see if we can work out what the problem is."

Well, what else could she do?

ooc: I'm going away for 6 days to JAPAN! ME! IN JAPAN!!!!! so I probably won't be able to post unless I can work out the Japanese for cyber-cafe. So just stand around and wait for me

Or get on with it, but don't do anything crazy while I'm gone, it wouldn't be fair!