Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-19-2007, 05:17 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jatt: *Blinks and looks up as drops of water fall on him.* What the..? *looks at Aqua but before he can say anything she runs off* Hey! Where ye off to kid?! *Looks back up at the ceiling* Raining inside! *Looks at the meech* Strange weather, huh?
----------------
Cylepso: *Watches as Lenny crawls past, followed by Vester*
Seb: maffgmng, nmagn maham?
Cylepso: Dunno, maybe he felt the need?
Seb: *snorts* mngah maghanam, maghna.
----------------
Lenny: *Carries on crawling* Whoa! This place is huge!
Vester: Meat places generally are.
---------------
Jutt: *sits down and stares at the dirt ground.* Huh....

05-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Considering Doe was right next to the Scrab and was tending to it, you'd think most people/Sligs/whatever would assume he was helping it. What else would he be doing?

IC: Sturg's confidence was growing now. He watched the odd Mudokon run past "Uh, is she alright? Shouldn't we go see what the problem is?" Sturg turned and walked round the corner to her. He looked at her, water on her face "Say, uh, you alright?"

Slash watched as the Scrab howled something, then ran off. He looked at the Mudokon "Say, are you a shaman or summat?" He then heard something behind them, and turned to see a large, red Fleech sicking up a pair of metal pants "Geez, does this day just keep getting weirder or what?" he turned to the Mud again "Is all this going on normal around here?"
05-20-2007, 04:21 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny carried on sleeping on the floor outside the cafeteria.
-
Tiro watched as the sligs went past and ducked behind Cylepso. "Do they beat sligs here?" He asked worriedly. Dimitrio hid behind Agent 80085 as Scarface came up the stairs, badly bruised.
"I said I'm not done with you yet!" He hissed. Dimitrio continued to cry while she glared at him, stalking closer.
"P*** off now...Or I swear..." He sniffed.
"Whatevr toots, he's gonna have to get over it sometime-AAH!"
Upon hearing him call her that, he grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"
"Nothing!-OOOWWW!"
Tiro and Dimitrio laughed.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-20-2007, 04:53 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax stood back by Dimitrio and Tiro and laughed with them.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-20-2007, 05:26 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Venks, could you edit your last post? RG was standing right outside the Office, Doe should not ignore him and Gore.

I had some IC to post, but thanks to an unfortunate click on a link, I lost it all. And I don't have the patience to type it all over again now, so bear with me.

EDIT: OK, I've managed to write it all over again.

----------------------------------------------------

Relieved that Otto calmed down a bit, Arnie decided to warn everyone outside the Cafeteria about the situation. He went to a nearby microphone which was built into the wall, and activated it. „Attention to all workers! Animals are loose in the building. You are advised to find shelter in a room and seal the door.” His voice rang throughout the factory. „The Head of Security is already on the case with a group of Sligs. Until then, be cautious.” He deactivated the microphone.

A Slig (Galaleo) approached him who wanted to ask a few questions, then said he heard something from the door. Rick walked out from behind the counter. „I heard it too. I’ll check it out.”

„Make sure it’s not a Scrab trying to break in here.” called Arnie after Rick, then turned to the Slig. „You’re from the Queens? Can you prove that with papers or something? I don’t even know who you are.” he said.

Meanwhile, Rick walked to the door and knocked on it three times. „Hey, anyone out there?”

----------------------------------------------------

#7 Slig saw that the Scrab received a few shots, then fled. "Nice shots there." he said to the group. "Now, let's stick to the original idea and..." he said, but Slash already flew after the injured Scrab. "Hey, where are you going?" he called after the flying Slig.

He retraced the situation again. Slash had the advantage of flying, so the Scrab possibly couldn't hurt him much. Not to mention that the creature could be dead now. But the remaining group needed ammunition, so he decided to go to the workshop for some. "OK, listen up. Slash can handle himself, that Scrab must have passed out by now anyway. Let's head back to the room I mentioned and load up on cartridges." he said to #9, #10 and Pablo, who seemed to have lost his pants because of a Fleech. "Maybe you should stay in that room. Without pants, you're a clear target for any animal." he said to Pablo.

Last edited by dripik; 05-20-2007 at 07:05 AM..
05-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Dripik, seeing as Slash has already interacted with Doe, I'd rather not edit my post which will also force Zozo to edit his post. Instead I'll have Doe return to the office.
Also Zozo, Doe was not physically tending to Scrabbers, only spiritually. If Slash can see into the spiritual realm then I understand him making the quick connection.

IC: Doe looked at the flying Slig as if he was an idiot. "Shaman? What are you talking about? I was checking that Scrab out when all the sudden it ran off." The warrior in his industrial disguise shrugged and decided to head back to the Executive office to check on Aida. However when Doe reached the office the robot and Slig he had previously ignored were standing in the way.
"Excuse me." Is all Mudanchee native said to the odd duo, hoping they would move out of his way

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Not knowing where the weapon room was at #9 and #10 prepared to follow #7 when ever he was ready to lead them.
05-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
OOC: Dripik, seeing as Slash has already interacted with Doe, I'd rather not edit my post which will also force Zozo to edit his post. Instead I'll have Doe return to the office.
Also Zozo, Doe was not physically tending to Scrabbers, only spiritually. If Slash can see into the spiritual realm then I understand him making the quick
First of all, I am a female. Second of all, I have no idea what you are talking about.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash followed the odd Mudokon "Yeah, but I saw that Scrab get pumped full of lead a minute ago, then suddenly I watched it's wounds heal up. That's not normal, unless you're telling me it's some sort of ultra regenerating Scrab or something? At least it's alright...Oh, and while I'm here, you know anything about this club thing I found?" said Slash as he whipped out the bone club, trading it for his shotgun. He span it round in one hand "I heard it's some Mudokon native weapon or something, it intrigues me" he now clutched it in both hands, and inspected the odd orb at one end.
05-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I think Venks is referring to Zerox.

I'm a bit confused with where Doe went, because surely on the map the executive office was on the first floor (which is where RG and Gore are, isn't it?) but the cafeteria and the first level of the grinding area (which is where I assume Scrabbers went) are on the ground floor... I'm confused

No time to post IC right now.

05-20-2007, 11:39 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo nodded at #7 giving a salute.

"Thats a good idea sir, if i do say so myself." he said looking at where the fleech once was.

"Damn worm, if it never ate my pants it would be dead." he sighed

He looked up at the three Sligs. "We better hurry incase more wildlife arrives, im preety sure we don't want a repeat what this factory to shut down before."
05-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Gretin, there's a grinding area on both floors.
05-20-2007, 02:11 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Aqua was trying her brst to calm down. She had to get this under control somehow. SHe heard someone ask if she was ok, so she opened her eyes to reply. Aqua let out a small scream at the meech, it was going to eat her, she knew it! Aqua curled up into a ball and prepared for the worst. The rain began to fall heavier now, huge drops were splashing on the slick floor, making a serious health hazard. "please dont eat me" aqua chanted, hoping and praying to whatever gods there were that she doent end up dead.

05-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: My bad Zozo I meant Zerox.
Doe went to the Grinding Area on the floor he was on, not the ground floor. However Doe is now back infront of the executive office waiting for RG to move out of his way.

Last edited by Venks; 05-20-2007 at 03:14 PM..
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida shook her head at Scri. Turn on the industrials?! She couldn't- not if she wanted to keep her head! It was bad enough speaking against the sligs- Odd, what they would do to her if she actually turned against them all...!

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-20-2007, 08:10 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *looks blank then burst into laughter* HAHA! Odds, never thought Il'd meet a mech and then it starts rainin' inside! Hehe, what with this place? *Limps over and looks at the Meech and mud* Eh, kid, don' think meechs eat mudokons...*looks back up at the roof* Damn rain inside!
-----------------------
Cylepso: Oh for-this is stupid!
Seb: mghamha, maghan.
Cylepso: What the hell would you know? I dont care!
Seb: mghhna maghanm.
Cylepso: I dont care!
Seb: mghan, mhhan manhan manh-
Cylepso: I dont care, I dont care, I dont care!!
Seb: *glares* mgnma.
Cylepso: *calms down* you right, damn you.
-----------------------
Lenny: *still happyily crawling along*
Vester: There might be animals around here...
Lenny: Lets pat them then!
----------------------
Jutt: Stupid mudokon....what the hell did I do....

05-20-2007, 09:47 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Aqua heard the bigbro say something about meeches not eating mudokons or something, but shedidnt belive it. "It'll eat me!" she wailed, looking up at the creature above her. The rain seemed to decide to stop, as Aqua ran out of energy. She looked up at the meech, hoping once more that it wouldnt eat her, and she fell into unconciousness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sci was saddened my aida's reply. She didnt want Doe to do something extreme to make aida not speak of his secret. Scri put one hand on aida's shoulder. "Your the closest thing i have to a friend in here" she said "I dont want you to get hurt either, but we need to bring this place down, for the good of oddworld". Scri sighed, she didnt really want anyone to get seriously hurt. "look, i'll protect you from the sligs" scri continued "we need your help, I need your help"

OOC: whee, this is going all sopie on me xD

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-20-2007 at 09:52 PM..
05-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Still frightened by the very idea of it, she shook her head furiously with wide eyes. Looking around a bit frantically, she snatched the pen and paper again and began to quickly- and rather shakily- write.

They'll get me! They always get me! You'll only get hurt and die and then they'll come for me with their sticks and guns no matter how much you try to protect me just like Dren when he tried and he

By this time she was so freaked out her words on the paper were becoming ramblings. She didn't even finish the last thought- instead she started a new line.

Please don't do it you're my only friend and they'll catch you and you'll die and I'll be all alone and I don't want to be alone please don't leave me alone

Shaking, she abruptly dropped the pen and paper and hugged her knees to her chest.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Actually, Zerox, there's a grinding area on three floors, but the cafeteria is on the ground floor and the executive office is on the first floor. So my point is, I don't see why Scrabbers or Doe would have gone up to that floor when they were originally on the ground floor, seeing as that's where the cafeteria is.

I can't think of anything IC to post right now, so I'll wait a bit.

05-20-2007, 11:09 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: That's all fine, Venks, but you have to admit that finding a reason for RG not noticing Doe leaving the Office is rather hard in this case.

------------------------------------

#7 Slig lead the group (OOC: Let's assume Pablo followed, OK?) to the workshop. It didn't change much since he last saw it. There were some tools on the table. "Someone was doing some metalwork here. Maybe Rick, experimenting on those food-holders." he thought.

To the left on the table, he spotted the pile of cartridges and ammo clips he was looking for. "OK, people, load up on them." he said, grabbing some shotgun cartridges and placing them in one of the pants' containers, and another in the shotgun. He clicked the gun, loading a cartridge in the barrel.

He walked to the door, shotgun at the ready. "I'll keep an eye out while you finish." said #7 Slig to the Sligs.

05-20-2007, 11:11 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Rusty looked up as someone knocked on the door. Leaping up he yelled, "Yes! Me here!!"
Peach sqwaked and ran about in circles, "Rakka, brah!"
Martha looked concered, "There is a wild animal running about? Is there only a scrab? My friend is out there!"
Niko grunted and scratched his neck, "Heva, Wazzie ghod, sozer Pheah. Scrahs no hurtta nowbohy."
Martha blinked, fighting back tears, "Scrabs would attack Rusty and Peach, they are big, powerful and rather angry animals!"
Niko shook his head, "Clam dhon, Mizz."
Galaleo reached into his pack and withdrew a map of the farms,
"Hmm....3 floors...well, I'll have to check them all...." He shook his white head, "Damn reports, still, can't say no to Mother and her Majesty."
OOC: HOW IS THE DOOR LOCKED?
Every sorrow to forget."

05-21-2007, 12:22 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: Uh, you okay? *Limps forward and looks down at Aqua, them slaps a hand to his head* Duh! Of course sh' not. *Looks at Sturg and shrugs* Huh, what now? *looks back at Aqua* Why she faint? Maybe she in shock...*looks at Sturg again and grins* Wonder why? Ah, well, better take 'er to a docter or whatever. *bends down and picks up Aqua, almost dropping her out of surprise* Jezz, don' you muds eat anything? Oi, Meech, if I were yo, I stay away from other people, meeches are surpose tha' be dead, ye know. *snorts and walks off, carrying Aqua.*
---------------
Cylepso: *folds arms and signs, then says* Hey guys, Im bored, so Im gonna go off and check out the rest of the factory, okay? Seb, ya comin'?
Seb: *Nods*
Cylepso: Well, see yous around, try not to kill anyone. *trotts off, followed by Seb*
--------------
Vester: Lenny, stop crawling, you need another pair of pants.
Lenny: Im fine! See? *crawls around in a circle*
Vester: *rolls eyes*
--------------
Jutt: *stands up and snorts* Heh, damn that, enough wallowing...*rolls his shoulders and looks up at the sky and signs

05-21-2007, 01:03 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I'm going to assume the door is locked with a key, though it's Dripik's factory and he may not agree with me.

IC:
Somi answered, "I hope not... But maybe we should check it out..." She looked unsure, "I was supposed to be meeting Anni out here, but it's getting late so maybe something's happened to her as well." That thought made her a little happier, "There are some passages inside the factory where we can travel about and stay hidden, inside the walls and beneath the floors as stuff. We can look around for Sturg and Scrabbers and look for Anni at the same time."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia looked a little puzzled at Niko, trying to work out if they were all speaking the same language.
Then added to the mud, "Ooh, I don't know. I heard there were some paramites in the basement," (Saying she had almost been eaten by them would sound somewhat farfetched, even if it was true) "And who knows what else is living here. I heard that when Rupture Farms was blown up by Abe, lots of the animals moved into the ruins of the factory, and when Arnie had it rebuilt they didn't have all the animals cleared out."
She let that hang for a second and then added, "I'm Dionysia, by the way. When did you arrive here?"

05-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Sorry about that Dripik. ^^;;

IC: Doe turned around to face the flying Slig carrying the warrior's spiritual weapon. The mudokon took a deep breath in order to remain calm and in the 'Nat persona.'
"Wow nifty thing you got there, I've never seen a native weapon before. It looks so ancient though, how do they expect to take out Sligs with old sticks? Mind if I hold it for a sec?"
The Mudanchee warrior was inwardly holding his breath, if he could manage to get his weapon back he would have to kill the flying Slig and dispose of his body. Doe would have to find a place without cameras and the native in disguise doubted he could get the Slig to follow him into the Stockyards.

[SECTION DELETED BY SPLAT, YOUR FRIENDLY RPG MODERATOR, FOR BEING OVERLY GRUSOME. GO READ THE RPG RULES, VENKS!]

Once the fantasy died in Doe's head he put on a big smile and said to the flying Slig, "Oh by the way the name is Nat, I'm new here."

Just then Doe detected Aida's spirit, it was shaking in fear. This was the second Industrial mudokon to do this... perhaps all Industrials were incapable of trusting their native brothers. This fear was so deep, it was devouring her very soul. The Mudanchee warrior inwardly screamed with rage wishing to kill every Slig in existence, they had done something to ravage Aida's soul to this point. Outwardly Doe continued to smile at the flying Slig.

Alexander II didn't know who this Anni was, but he seemed important to Somi so Alexander made a mental point to look out for him. The young Fuzzle prince took one last frightened look at the building and said, "I'm ready to go in when you are."

#9 fervently jammed ammo into his weapon and added extra clips onto his pants. Having no training in other weapons #9 decided it was best not to try to use anything but his trusty blunderbuss. Once he was full on ammo #9 shouted to #7, "Loaded up and ready to go Sir."

#10 shrugged off #9's excitement and reloaded his weapon. The Blast-Master 3000 was still full on frag grenades, spreader rounds, and shotgun shells. Not wanting to be unprepared #10 grabbed a couple smoke grenades, and a net gun. The Slig checked his blood pressure on his special watch then said to #7, "Good to go."

Joe stared at the ceiling bored out of his mind. For a second he thought he felt something horrible in his heart, but then just shrugged it off.

Last edited by Splat; 05-21-2007 at 11:32 AM..
05-21-2007, 03:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Tiny carried on sleeping on the floor outside the factory, snoring deeply.
-
Dimitrio and Tiro waved to Cylepso before continuing to watch the fight. Scarface screeched before Agent let go of him and walked with Dimitrio and Tiro,
"Well, he probably won't bother you for a while...Wanna go look for the boss of this place?"
The two nodded in agreement and followed her down the hall while Scarface silently stalked after them.

05-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Before Sturg could reply, the Mudokon fell unconcious. Then Jatt came and picked her up and began to walk off. He thought for a moment...he'd been following that Slig originally for a reason! He sped round and ran to catch up with it "Hey, uh, while I'm here, can I ask you something? What is it that makes you so...huge? I'm sure purely training cannot make THAT much difference from an ordinary Slig...and if there's anything I can do to help her, I'll try"

Oh, it didn't know too much about the thing, unfortunately. He'd have to ask someone else later. Nat asked if it could hold it for a sec "I suppose this orb, uh, thingy at the end has some sort of spiritual power in it, since that's what Mudokons are often all about, with all the chanting, possessing, healing, all that jazz. If you want to hold it, sure...Hey Nat, do you know anyone who might know more about it?" He said as he flew down to pass it over.

OOC: Lol gruesomes thoughts. Someone's been playing too many violent video games-*shot*
05-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax decided to tag along following the other's "so your jobless to huh".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Venks; no. Just no.

05-21-2007, 11:41 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
ooc: Venks; no. Just no.
OOC: Because there is a rule against gross violence, bad Venks, naughty naughty Venks, you should be punished....Hmm, I could put more of that morbidness in a scene in my fanfiction where a slig gets eaten or killed.

IC
"Yeah, we're kinda jobless..." Agent said. "I was supposed to get these fugitives, but I turned soft so..." She looked at Dimitrio and blushed. "Well, Tiro is an escaped slave, so he's unemployed too I guess..."
Scarface continued to stalk them. "Just have to wait until he's alone..." He muttered.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-21-2007 at 11:47 AM..
05-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Spleech made a small recovery from sicking up the sligs pants...they were just left there, as if some poor slig had been eaten whole and spat up again, but only the pants remaining. Spleech barked loudly at the mudokon again. He could sense that it was hiding something, but it was...smiling. Spleech barked at the mudokon some more...

05-21-2007, 09:04 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *looks surprised* Hehe, the vykkers gave meh steroids, made me get 'huge' as you put it. Had tha as Jutt had some...'issues' with muds...Jutts mah friend, brother ye know? *shrugs* Eh anyway after tha' I got big, so I could control im...I didn’t actually want tha’ be a BigBro, though it does its advantages…Where the hell is everybody? *looks at the meech* Why an’t ye dead? I thoug’ Meeches were extinct, no offense.
--------------------
Cylepso: *chatters happily*
Seb: *half listens,*
-------------------
Lenny: Wow, look at that wall! Its so shinny!
Vester: Uh, yeah.
-------------------
Jutt: *snorts* Stupid world….*looks down at his blitz packed and yanks out a can of soul storm brew and narrows eyes* Hmm….