Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

01-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

OOC: Yeah, still here. It's just ... hmmm. Time to bend the laws of time.

Dave's ride pulled up in Los Santos. He hadn't been able to read the story for some time, and had no idea as to what had happened. He had to assume that, since this world seemed as real as his own, they were probably either A: out partying, or B: at the train station.
Dave sighed. He knew that if everyone was partying, it would be a dull story...
The driver let him out. "Can you find your way from here?"
Dave supposed he could. After all, the city was partially his idea, right?
(OOC: Dave will catch up with them soon. Probably by my next post.)
---
Fisher had lost interest in trying to fool around with these people. He knew as well as anyone - better, in fact, but nonetheless - that these people were as imaginary as he himself might be ... and he still couldn't control everything. Not the way he had been trying to, at any rate.
He was finding he had an increasing interest in "Daniel." He could prove to be a powerful ally. And what about that Eagle, "Pseok" ... his past seems cloudy ... and through intercepting several private messages sent to Dave, he knew a little more than he suspected the authors did... perhaps, if he could find the right people ...
"Yes," he said matter of factly, and turned around,
shifting
to
meet
the
others.
Art was the first to notice him. "Hey. Who's the guy?"

01-17-2006, 03:36 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Just need to check, did Fisher just appear in the bunker? Or am i really confused?

Grace stopped when she heard someone call her. She was desperate to find out what the people were planning, if they were caught up in the mafia. But then she was a police officer and she couldn't get away with ignoring someone. She turned.

She caught sighte of an oddly dressed woman standing at the top of the slope nearby, and Grace thought she saw a whisp of smoke rising behind her. She called up in reply.
Grace: "What's up?" She glanced at the door. Watching from outside was better than nothing anyway, and probably better than what she had had in mind.

01-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Yes. Sorry. He's there. Since no one else has replied, I'll wait a while.

01-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

When Grace answered, Silvia suddenly faltered as she realized how difficult it would be to explain what had happened. She could just imagine the officer's response if she told her that she had just escaped from being chased by a man who had the power to stop guns working, to make fire appear from nothing, to materialize a bow and arrow in his hands just like that. No, it would be better to leave those details out.
All these thoughts had been going through Silvia's mind as she ran down the hill, and now as she was level with Grace she just stood there getting her breath back and trying to decide just what to say. Finally she spoke,
"I've just been being chased by a very dangerous man!"
She glanced back for a second, then said,
"He seems to have stopped now, probably realized there was an officer down here, but he's been chasing me since I got away from him near the road by the circus grounds."
She took a deep breath, then continued,
"I suppose I should start at the start. Some time ago, I've lost track of just how long, this man... surprised and captured me a short distance from the outskirts of this city. He forced me to come with him and led me to the city, but then as we were going past the circus, I saw a way in so I ran through it, and after being chased across the grounds, I found you here..."
She stopped and looked at Grace, waiting for her response.

Meanwhile, in an office building somewhere in Los Santos, in a rather expensive looking room, a shadowy form of Daniel was standing on one side of a desk, speaking to the white-haired man sitting at the other side.
It was impossible to tell his age from his face; his hair hinted that he was fairly aged, but his face seemed to be almost completely absent of distinguishing features to show any age.
He looked up as the shadowy Daniel finished talking and spoke quietly,
"So what you're saying is you have failed in your mission."
Daniel answered quickly and sharply, "No, I am merely reporting my progress so far. I assure you, master Slade, I won't return until I have her with me."

"You had better," Slade warned, "even were it not for the fact that she could become a valuable asset to me, she knows too much to be on the loose now. If you can't handle this mission alone, I will send Spark to assist you; I can't afford to have you fail again."

Daniel was silent for a moment, then replied, "I have never failed you before, Slade, as you well know, and this will be no exception. You won't hear from me again until I have her."

With that, the shadowy form of Daniel started wavering, then slowly dissipated like wisps of smoke floating away...

Slade sat completely motionless for a few moments, then looked up to a young red-haired woman standing nearby, dressed in the same type of attire as Daniel wore.
"Go, watch what he does, assist if you see the need, but try to avoid letting anyone, including Arrow, see you."

'Light Spark,' as she had been called by Slade, nodded quickly and replied, "As you wish."
With that, she turned and left the room.

01-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: New chars Grettin? Might want to make a profile for em :P.

Charger turned around when Art spoke, and almost instantly reconized Fisher from the battle in the circus. His eye grew big, and he swallow a portion of his fear away. Without taking his eyes of Fisher, he leanded over to Streak who was standing next to him.
'Would eh... would running be a wise idea?' he whisperd, with the long tunnel behind them in mind.
Kaira kept still and also gulped as Fished appeared and had them pretty much cornered.
'What do you want...' she asked silently and scared, but still hearable.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

OOC: Yeah, I'll have profiles for them shortly. By the way, is there a limit on how many characters you can have?

01-23-2006, 03:01 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: Nope, go wild .

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

01-23-2006, 03:34 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"Uh, who's the weirdo?" Krisha asked and approached Fisher cautiously till she was standing 1 meter away from him.

"Hi im... Krisha?" She said, and stopped talking when the others spoke. She lowered her head in a nervous manner, and let Kaira talk to him.

"Just come back here Krisha... He might be dangerous... just look at Charger" Kix said annoyed, and dragged Krisha back, while looking at the nervous Charger.

"But Kix... he might-"
"might what?" Kix interrupted krisha, "Lets just see who he is, and judge him afterwards.."

Krisha was annoyed with Kix and sneered. She stood up, and looked at Fisher with threatening eyes, not looking scared or anything.

"Heh... I could easily take him down.... if i want to..." Krisha thought and smiled proudly and viciously.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

01-23-2006, 04:30 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Pseok's response to having the leader of the tar-heap people appearing underground was perhaps a better one than some.
Pseok: "How did you get in here?"
However, this response was quickly rebalanced by his next thought: If the tiger people and that human moves just out of the way, how long would it take me to lunge at him and rip his chest open Proving that even the simplest of people can have good ideas and quickly counteract them with something rather stupid.
You can't really blame him I guess. The claustrophbia was making him edgy and edgy animals are likely to attack when threatened. It's what they do. now how could he gewt them to move without letting Fisher know what he was about to do?

01-26-2006, 03:18 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

OMG I LIVE!!

Well i think 2 months of procrastination is enough and i've decided to come back and pull Drakko out of his coma(I hate you Havoc :P).I'll probably put something up tommorow as it's late at night here now and..yeah i can't think properly.

:
After all, the city was partially his idea, right?
Hey,the city was my idea! thief :P

Whats stopping you?

01-27-2006, 04:06 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC:cool Welcome back Now someone should get posting and get this RP back up runnin

============

01-28-2006, 05:13 AM
Splat

But dude, i did it last time! Where's Dave today?

01-28-2006, 05:40 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Dunno, but he sure hasn't been around :-/

============

01-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC:
:
Hey,the city was my idea! thief :P
I meant the layout. The layout was partially his/my idea. Not the idea of the city itself. Chill.
Anyhow, sorry. Havoc, shh. I've been doing other things, and still need to revise the story. It'll happen.
---
Fisher looked at Pseok knowingly, as though he knew what was going through his mind. He simply said, "Don't be silly."
He looked back at Streak. "That was very irresponsible of you, Streak. But, I'm willing to forgive you if you can help me find a woman named Silvia."
Streak huffed. "Why can't you just go find her yourself?"
Fisher shot her a glance and, though his face didn't change, it seemed to Streak that she had looked a dragon in the face. "Because I don't know where she is, and I can't just go and be there. But you and I ... and Blaze and Mr. D'Angelo here all have something in common, so I was able to reach you here."
Art was confused. "What? Wait a second ... what? What do we-"
Blaze cut him off. "Dave."
Fisher nodded. "Now ... where is Silvia?"

01-29-2006, 11:35 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Krisha noticed the tension between the fisher-guy and the rest. She frowned confusedly.

"Why are you guys so afraid of him?" She asked, and then turned to him, "who are you anyways?"

Kix tilted her head, and raised her eyebrow.

"I'm kinda curious... too..." She said and looked at Fisher.

============

01-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger kept quiet as he listnend to Fisher explaining. He listnend to Streak standing next to him. Knowledge is power, especialy in this case, so he did as much info gathering as he could. He didn't quite know what was going on, but when Blaze mentioned Dave, it didn't take long for Charger to put everything together. Blaze and Arthur had been functioning as a direct link to whereever they would be going. Fisher was able to follow them almost everywhere.

'You heard her,' Charger said carefully. 'She can't get to her, and neither one of us knows where she is. Or who she is, for that matter...'
He held quiet for a moment.
'So go bugger someone else...'

He looked away and damned himself for always having to say more then he needs to...

Kaira meanwhile stepped infront and reached a paw over to Kix and Krisha. Then dragged them both behind the group.
'We'll explain later...' she whisperd, not taking her eyes of Fisher. 'Stay here...'

01-29-2006, 02:16 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko was lying on a normal hospital sized bed meaning that his arms and legs were hanging off the sides and ends leaving him there like a ragdoll.

The doctor and a nurse enter the small room.

Doctor:"OMG WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

Nurse:"It looks like some sort of wolf thing"

Doctor:"It's a half wolf half man...monster!"

Nurse:"Man? Theres nothing man about it except for the figure."

Doctor:"Nurse...wolfs aren't meant to have human figures! Now hand me those shocking thingys."

Nurse:"Shock Paddles,sir?"

Doctor:"sure,why not."

The Nurse hands the (?)doctor(?) the shock paddles and stands very far back.

Doctor:"Here goes!"

The doctor turns the voltage up about half way then rubs them together to get them charged...he firmly and quickly places them on Drakkos chest making a bzzt noise and raising Drakkos chest slightly.

Drakkos Pulse was gone and the docter was in shock.

Drakkos hair started going white and his skin had gone black his pulse was still gone and the room was silent.

Nurse:"You...you killed him!"

Doctor:"Nonsense! He must of been a pansy if he couldn't take that voltage!"

Drakko was gone and his skin cold and dead.

Voice:"Drakoooo.....Drakoooo"

Voice:"It is time! Your revenge is at hand! Kill them! Kill them all!"

And in a flash Drakkos pulse came back and his eyes shot open...though now there blood red...sucks to be you guys.

Drakko looked over to his left and saw the doctor and nurse arguing about how the doctor killed him.

Doctor:"It's not my fault he...OMG HES ALIVE!"

The doctor and the nurse ran over to him.

Doctor:"Though he seems to be in shock as only his arms are moving."

In a flash Drakkos arm shot up and grabbed the doctor by the neck.

Doctor:"*Cough*Nevermind."

Drakko threw him over into the wall killing him instantly..he slowly got up from the bed and shoved the nurse to the ground as he left the room.

The other docters and helpers saw that drakko had left the room they all walked over to room and saw what he had done.

"I have no reason to kill any of you so don't do anything stupid and i won't have to."

Though most of the doctors were in shock,one wasn't and decided to call the police.(Something for your cop to do if you want Splat.)

Doctor2:"Hello? Yeah theres some kind of..beast in here and hes killed someone already we need help!"

Drakko stopped in his tracks then turned around.

"I warned you didn't I?"

Drakko walked up to doctor.

"Goodbye."

Drakko took a bite out of his head,the man dropped to the ground lifeless.

He then threw fireballs down the hallway buring and destroying everything in its path,Drakko then went on to pursue everyone in the building that wasn't already dead or burnt.

*10 minutes later because i'm lazy*
--------------------------------------

All that could be seen from the outside of the hospital was flickering lights,blood on windows and bits of people everywhere.

Drakko was nowhere to be found.

Whats stopping you?

01-29-2006, 11:56 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: Lol TBM... Bte i like your Banner

"What? And let the big boys take care of him?" Krisha asked annoyed, "You know... You should never unerestimate(sp?) a clan cat... hehe... Especially not me and Kix here!" She said and swung her arm around Kix in a friendly manner.

"You know, when she really wants to she can be very powerful, right?" Krisha said amused, "Like not so long agao, when she revived Drakko from his death and all. But i think he's in coma or something." Krisha said proudly.

Kix moved away from her.

"Krisha I'm not very proud about it... You know... it wasn't the wisest spell to use. I mean... You know it can cause trouble." She said.

"Whatever, nothing happened sweety! He's just in coma that's all." Krisha said, "Well maybe that's not so good, but it's really not a real big deal." Krisha said and thought it a bit over, and then nodded confirmingly to herself.

============

01-30-2006, 02:29 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Kaira never let her eyes of Fisher, but still she managed to wrap her tail around the muzzles of those two chit chats.
'Be quiet...' she whisperd.

01-30-2006, 02:40 AM
Splat

Meanwhile, the lady who was suddenly the focus of the conversation was being interrogated by an impatient cop with a lot on her mind.

Grace looked at Silvia sceptically.
Grace: "And he just stopped chasing you when you got in here? Seems a lot of work for mothing. If he came close enough to see me then he shouldn't be out of sight should he?" It was a shame that good enough people like this woman got caught up in trouble with the mafia, Grace wondered what they had on her. "You're not from round here are you? Can you tell me how long you've been out here and why you've come to the city? What have you been doing here?"

Wasting police time, but she wouldn't judge her. It made sense to Grace that they'd got this woman to distract her from finding the others in the buker. Which mean as long as the woman was here she couldn't risk having a look at what they were doing. But she couldn't brush her off, mose people working for the mafia weren't willing.

==============================

As Grace made assumptions about Silvia, Pseok was remembering an encounter he'd had in the mountains.
Tactlessly heblurted out, "Hey, there was his human called Silvia me and Roland saw in a forest in the mountains like a weeks walk away in the mountains to the (I can't remember what direction it was anymore, you know what I'm talking about!).... Hey, whaddaya want her for?" Suspicion bubbled up in Pseok several seconds too late. He shut his beak. Had he known she was only about 100 metres away he might have kept going.

ooc: Fisher stopped reading too soon, huh?

01-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

As Silvia listened to Grace, she suddenly remembered why it was she had never liked police officers... ()

She thought for a moment before answering, "No, in a way I'm not from around here, I've been here for less than an hour. However, I was actually born here in Los Santos... but I left at least 6 years ago and I came back through no will of mine, as I said, I was forced to come here."

This was hopeless. She should have known calling for an officer's help in this situation would only cause trouble. But now she'd done it, she couldn't think of any way out, not yet.

OOC: Here comes a little profile!

Alias: Light Spark
Name:Olivia Di'Cola
Species: Human
Bio: Olivia is Silvia's younger sister, thought dead by Silvia, but in actual fact she was taken by Slade and trained by him since she was 13. Because of this, she is unquestionably loyal to Slade, and would knowingly execute her own sister with no hesitation if it was the will of Slade. She has similar powers to Daniel, except where his mainly revolve around fire, hers are based on light and electricity, hence the title of "Light Spark." Unlike Daniel, who prefers to use older weapons (his bow, for example), Olivia will use anything she can get her hands on as long as it will be useful for the situation, regardless of how modern or ancient it may be.
Equipment: Olivia has the same ability as Daniel to "summon" items, but unlike Daniel she will often carry out her jobs with what she finds on her way rather than summoning objects for it.
Appearance: Medium length red hair and blue eyes. Her height is about 5'6"
She wears an outfit of complete black except for an orange pentagonal star on her front.

I haven't got a profile sorted for Slade yet, but it will come... eventually...

Last edited by Gretin; 01-30-2006 at 05:47 PM..
02-01-2006, 09:55 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: LoL... This RP is getting preeetty slow.. :-O

============

02-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

then fisher sed i will keel joo awl haha hah ahah haa and tehn he took out teh bawmb and it went booom and evrywan died lol pwn3d!!!
IC:
---
Fisher ignored Charger. He had no time to deal with the fool. Instead he nodded at Pseok. "So she is nearby. But you don't know where she went? What a pity. It looks as though you're useless."
Art flinched. Whenever somebody said something like that in a movie, it he was gonna kill someone.
Fisher reacted as though Art had said this out loud. "No, I'm not killing anyone. Not today, anyways. I'll just have to find her myself."
He knew he was avoiding Pseok's question. It didn't seem important for them to know he needed Silvia to find Slade.
He bent in a mock bow, turned, and disappeared.
About then, Blaze heard running footsteps outside. "Oh, jeez, what now?"
As the words left his mouth, a tallish man with dark, curly hair and wearing denim jacket, a black t shirt, and jeans clamored into the room.
He looked up at everyone and, sort of froze.
Streak: "Who's this?"
Art: "Yeah, who're you?"
The man blinked and cleared his throat. "I'm Dave. Nice to meet you, I guess."
Art: "Dave? Dave who?"
Blaze was on him in a flash. "What is the matter with you? Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you've been giving us? I should kill you right now!"
Streak: "But you can't. It'd create a paradox."
Art: "Don't start with that. Who is this guy?"
Dave: "I wrote you guys. But I don't think I have any control over you anymore. So ... don't kill me. Please."
---

02-01-2006, 11:10 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Dave?' Charger mumbled. 'Dave Dave? The Dave Gunny was talking about?'
He nodded and didn't bother to wait for an answer.
'Jeez, I thought he just went crazy or something...'
Kaira looked up to the newcomer.
'Hi there...' she said doubtfull.
Charger meanwhile listnend to Blaze and Streak.
'So wait... what?' he said, becoming all confused. He dug around in his memory and tried to think of what the gunslinger had said. He didn't find it THAT important back then, he believed it, but he had bigger things to worry about then.
'I remember Gunny saying something about a group of people writing stories. He said we were characters in some story being controlled by other...'
He stopped, as he was beginning to confuse himself. He sighed, made a paw gesture and looked right at Dave.
'If you are here...' he said and pointed to the ground while keeping his eyes on Dave. 'Then who the hell is controlling us...?'
Kaira stood looking with an open muzzle, but gave up eventualy.
'You just lost me...'

02-01-2006, 11:23 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"WHAT?? Wrote who?? Who are you, and... argh!! This is confusing... First this stupid weird thingy comes and disappears, and then this other guys comes, which everyone by the way seems to know, but i don't... Somebody fill me in." Krisha said frustrated.

============

02-02-2006, 04:17 AM
Splat

Grace was currently looking for some reason to pose an arrest on this woman. If she could get her down the station they could probaly findm out her ties with the mafia. Unravelling a mafia plot! Oh yes, this was what she was after!
Then Silvia gave her what she was looking for.
Grace: "You were forced to come here? You said you were on the outskirts of the city a few seconds ago, so what were you doing there if you had no intention to enter the city?" Come on girl, let me take you in and we'll get you out of this mess. No crime in being held in their debt. She of course, didn't say that out loud, in case the woman was bugged.

========================

Pseok was trying to figure all of this out. First Fisher disappears again, now this guy appears out of the dark.
Pseok: "Writing? Writing what? What do ducks have anything to do with this?" (paradox, pair o' ducks ROFL) He was beginning to feel hungry again, and he was still drained from changing, he hated the dark closed in space of the bunker and with humans disappearing and reappearing by the minute he was seriously confused.

02-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Okay. Take a deep breath. I'm going to try and end all the confusion I've caused. I'm sorry I messed it up so much. Time to try and settle it. Cross your fingers.
---
Dave shrugged. "I don't know who's controlling us. Or I should say, Art, Blaze, and Streak. You guys seem to be real people, so there's no reason you can't act on your own."
Blaze: "So if I wanted to, I could kill you for all this."
Dave paused. "I suppose. But I don't think you will. It's not in your nature."
Blaze snarled, and stood down. He was right ... dammit.
Dave addressed the group. "I know that I've made a mess of things. So here's what I propose: since we haven't heard from Fisher for a while--"
Streak cut him off. "He was here a few minutes ago. He left just before you got here."
Dave blineked. He thought a moment and went on. "Let's try this. I'm here with all of you, and you're all as real to me now as I am to you ... and unless Fisher shows any more interest in ruining ... uh, existence, I guess, we move on. No more alternate reality stuff. It never mattered before, so unless it comes up again, I say we don't think about it."
Art shrugged. "Whatever. I didn't know about half this stuff an hour ago anyway. I feel better not thinking about it."
Dave looked around. "And since I don't really have a place in this world, maybe I can tag along with you guys...?"
Dave looked around, waiting to see who would say what.
---
Fisher moved along until he found the remains of the circus. His boss would be mad, but he knew he could get out of trouble. The hard work of the previous hundred years - seeking out and recruiting Breakers - had all been undone. There was no chance of repeating all that (OOC: that means no more traveling to other worlds).
But Fisher had to get back at those that had wronged him. But being the kind of man, and the kind of thing that he was, he would have to cause trouble for them that didn't just involve going and killing them instantly. He needed it to be sport.
Which was why he needed to find Slade.

02-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: It was fun while it lasted, but you took it a bit to far :P. You can go and make some refrences to it if you want every now and then, just don't confuse us all like this anymore :S.

---

Charger snarled.
'No no no, you're not getting away that easily. I want to know what's going...'
Kaira rubbed herself up against is leg and shook her head when Charger looked down.
'Don't... please. We have more important things to worry about, love.'
Charger looked back to Dave, letting out a small growl.
'Sure... Tag along all you want. Just don't get is in any more trouble... you caused enough of that already...'
With that he turned around and decended the stairs into the tunnel.
'Now can finaly go...'
Kaira gave Dave a small apoligizing look, then turned around and followed Charger.

02-02-2006, 09:43 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Um waaait a bit!" Krisha interrupted, and turned to face Dave, "So... What i get of all this, is that you created Blaze, Fisher and Art??? Or am I completely wrong??"

"Yea I'd like to know too... Do we all have a creator or something?" Kix asked.

"Well anyways, lets get outta here. Seems like all excitement is gone." Krisha said and went for the exit.

============

02-02-2006, 11:46 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko had been running around Los Santos roof by roof until he reached the roof of Marios casino.

Drakko jumped down through the glass roof and landed on one of the body guards he then gave the other a swift punch to the face breaking all possible manner of bones.

He then leapt onto Marios table and picked him up by the shirt.

Mario:"*gagh*Why are you doing this?..you know you look awfully familiar."

Drakko leant down and whispered in his ears the words "It's me."

And with that he sent mario crashing through the window behind him.

The rest of Marios bodyguards finally reached the room to find two dead guards, a missing Mario and Drakko had once again dissapeared.

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 02-02-2006 at 07:49 PM..