Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-17-2007, 09:53 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Jatt: *falls over in shock at hearing the meech talk* Well, shot ma slog an’ call me Sally! Tha’ darn meech can talk! *Picks himself back up, snorting* Uh…Hi meech, ‘ows it? *Jatt didn’t really know what to say to the talking meech.*
------------------
The mad native stared at him, his blood-shot eye gleaming with insanity.
“Hehe! Lill’ sluggie bug, what you doing on your own? Its dangerous, heheh!” The Mudokon giggled insanely, his one intact eye rolling in his head.
Jutt shivered violently, “I’m on patol, so if you’ll please-” He tried to pass the tormented mud, but the native hit him with his fist. Jutt fell and landed with a thud on the steel floor.
“Not just yet, my green friend…we have sooo much to talk about…Teheehee!” The native grinned. He was mad; tortured and tormented. His green skin splattered with blood, his left eye a empty, blood-filled socket. His right leg was only a stump, and he had large criss-crossing wounds gorged into his chest.
Jutt mumbled and then spied his gun lying on the floor a few meters away. If he could distract the Mudokon…
As if hearing his thoughts, the native walked over, his stump thunking on the floor, and picked up the gun He looked over at the fear-stricken slig and then casually tossed the fire arm out the window, from which the forest could be seen far below.
“No, guns are bad…” The Mudokons waved a paw, his face twisting. “Now then, my little legless friend, come with me. I have no friends!” The mud walked over to Jutt and yanked him from his mechanical pants and began to drag Jutt across the cold floor. Jutt struggled vainly, but the Mudokon had madness on his side; he easily dragged the terror filled slig along. The Mudokons yanked a door open, which was marked with “experiment lab”. Jutt whimpered and struggled against the insane Mudokons grip, cursing the bosses who made him patrol a remote area. The native tightened his grip on Jutts neck and gave him a vicious smack around the head.
“Stop squirming ye little mite! Or mummy will smack you.”
He dragged Jutt into the dark room, looking about. He gave Jutt another, harder, smack, leaving Jutt dazed on the ground. The Mudokon went over to a large barrel and tore the lid off, exposing some sinister liquid, which steamed. The native then went and sized Jutt by the scruff of the neck and dragged him towards the barrel. Jutt gave a muffled screech and thrashed about. The Mudokon grinned, showing broken teeth and blackened gums,
“Don’t worry, my pet. This is only the first….Hehhehe!” He giggled madly and dragged Jutt. The mudokon yanked off Jutts mask and grinned. He stopped in front of the barrel and then yanked Jutt up and seized his neck and hissed, “Isn’t this soooo much fun?” With that the native rammed Jutts head down into the searing liquid.
Jutt snapped awake with a scream. He jerked backwards and crashed into the wall, screaming hysterically. He grabbed his armored face and broke down in tears.
-------------------
Cylepso: See?
Seb: *swats at her* mghnamma.
Cylepso: *snorts* Say what you will, old Sebbie.
OOC: The words in this text are Jutts dreams.

Last edited by skillyaslig; 05-17-2007 at 10:19 PM..
05-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent 80085 muttered as her and Dimitrio walked closer to the older slig. She glared while Dimitrio shivered and held her hand tightly, before running behind her. "I can't do it!" He cried, before bursting into tears. Agent muttered as she heard a distant scream, then looked at Cylepso.
"See? I knew it would be a bad idea and Slax, I don't know how long Scarface has been picking on him but I'll say a while..." She looked darkly at Scarface, eyeing his torn and ripped tentacles.
"I just want to talk to him..." Scarface began. He looked at Agent and sniffed. "Alone..." Agent drew out her gun while Tiro watched and Dimitrio balwed.
"Over my dead body scumbag!"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-19-2007 at 03:27 AM..
05-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
"Well perhaps Dimitrio doesn't want to talk to a freak like you" slax shouted standing next to agent also drawing his gun.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-18-2007 at 07:19 AM..
05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

"Let's see... sabotaging a factory, so someone's bosses could buy the place up, since it's a lot cheaper when it's torn appart..." said Otto to Dionysia.

"But it's even more expensive to fix it up, so there's no gain at all. Think before you talk, Otto." said Arnie, trying to close the conversation.

"Anyway, a hefty fee would fall in your hands for a job like that, wouldn't it?" said Otto nastily, ignoring Arnie.

"Enough of the conspiracy stuff, already!" said Arnie loudly. "Dionysia, go and talk to whoever you like or whatever you want." he said to the Mudokon. "Otto, go and stuff a Scrab Leg in your mouth and be quiet for a while." he said simply.

Otto turned around and went to the counter. Rick was sitting behind it, eating a Leg as breakfast.

"Don't say a word." spat Otto at Rick. He grabbed a Scrab Leg with his teeth and started eating.

"Can't blame you for thinking she's suspicious, but there is no proof for what you say." said Rick. "I don't think it was her, though. Security is not the best here, I wouldn't be surprised if those animals just walked through the main entrance." He took another bite of his Leg.

Otto didn't say anything, he kept munching on his food.

-------------------------------------

OOC: Doe's presence is getting troubling from the management's point of view. What are you planning here, Venks?

Waiting for Chubfish, Scrabbers is already supposed to receive a good dose of lead, so #7 Slig won't join the fun yet.

05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I like how Doe is coming off as a 'bad guy'; a bit of a turn-around from the games.

IC:
Somi led the way outside and round to the front entrance, where she stopped in the shadows near the door, waiting for Anni, and hoping she hadn't come out already.

She was a little worried about what Sturg and Scrabbers might be getting up to inside, so she asked Alexander carefully, "Do you know what the other two were planning on doing inside?"
She hoped to get some reassurance.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionysia shot a hateful look back at Otto. "I work for the cartel actually, and maybe you should remember that no one ever wanted this factory with it being the place Abe attacked first. Why would it suddenly get so popular just cus Arnie moved in?"
Flicking her feather back dismissively, she sauntered away from the glukkons and across the room to a table where some mud-girl in a wheelchair was talking to a couple of sligs. SHe removed the anger from her face.
"Hey, whats up?" She asked the mud in a fairly friendly voice, slipping into a chair. Her bad mood wasn't going to get in the way of her job.

Last edited by Splat; 05-19-2007 at 06:00 AM..
05-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: Apr 2007
: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers had been caught, and shot at, the bullet hitting him around the side of his chest as he moved away so the bullet didn't splat him in the head. Scrabbers howled in pain and ran toward the grinding area 1. He then was going to the exit near the stairs when he just couldn't run any further. Scrabbers struggled near too the stairs losing lots of blood. He then tripped up on the stairs when going down and hit his beak on one of the walls and slid down the wall, unconscious but not dead. His bleeding stopped, but Scrabbers was still unconscious.

Spleech recovered from the wounds and was suprised that no one noticed him...maybe it was just the low security but it couldn't have been...as he was quite lucky too be alive, Spleech heard a gun shot. He heard a squelch sound and a howl. He caught a scrab running away. He then saw a rabble of sligs and alot of people in the cafeteria, which wasn't all that intimidating anymore. Spleech hid near the cafeteria around a corner, his wounds causing not much trouble at all. He waited for prey too come around the corner so he could munch up on all the people.

OOC: I was really suprised no one saw Spleech at anytime during Scrabbers parts.

05-18-2007, 11:17 AM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc:

Perhaps it's best that I don't do this RPG anymore. I'm way too busy most of the time. I really want to be a part of this, but I simply can't. I'm headed off to HomeSchool Family Camp today, in a just a couple of hours actually, and I will not be able to post ANYTHING for a week. I'm so sorry everyone. Especially those who have been waiting to talk to my characters. I may post a "departing from Rupture Farms" reply for Shickwayla and Opple next week so that they will have a reason for leaving.

05-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Splat, did you mean Alexander?
"She was a little worried about what Sturg and Scrabbers might be getting up to inside, so she asked Doe carefully"

Edited due to a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Gretin; 05-18-2007 at 05:56 PM..
05-18-2007, 12:57 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: Uhh….*hears a distance scream* what now damrnit? *Looks at the silent meech* Hi, meech. Ma names Jatt…What’s…happening?
--------------------
Cylepso: *sympathetically* Oh Dimitrio, don’t cry! Though it is a good way to get rid of stress. Helps calm your body down!
Seb: Mghna mmgahha nmhghanj.
Cylepso: Oh, what would you know? I havent see you cry, so you must be pretty stressed. I don’t get stressed too often, even when I got blown up by that land mine. Hoho, I flew up a few meters that day!
Seb: *laughs* mghnam. Mhhaja, mghah.
Cylepso: I didn’t, even when I was shot in the head with that nail gun.
Seb: *rolls eyes* mghahn. Hgahym nmahmg amghgn anmanhj?
Cylepso: Oi, I’ll punch you in a minute if you keep that-*stops as she hears a faint scream* See? Someone is stressed!
Seb: mghhan. Mghna?
Cylepso: I should hope not.
Seb: mghanam. Mghhna, mghhan maga.
Cylepso: What’s that surrposed to mean?
-----------------------
Lenny: Wait! I have a plan! *Twist about before falling with a thud out of his pants.* There! *Crawls along the corridor.*
Vester: Uh, what about Tiny?
Lenny: He’ll be fine! Lets go! *crawls*
Vester: Okay…*follows Lenny*
--------------------
Jutt: *manages to calm down.* Okay…It was just a dream…just a stupid…dream…

05-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: Dripik I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with Doe, like all my creations he seems to grow on his own and has developed in a way I never expected. I had originally made him to simply be a traveling partner for Alexander II, but I'm sure you can see thats not how things worked out.

Oh Splat I was confused with your post, but I guess you meant to be talking to Alexander II, you just had Doe on your mind or so I assume.

Chubfish remember that post you had to edit? Well originally my reply to that post had me aiming my gun at Spleech, but due to how things changed in your post I had to edit mine which changed the target to Scrabbers.

Oh and if anyones interested I finally finished "A Slig Who Cares." Chapter Three.

IC: Doe was delighted to see Scri's response which he had pretty much expected, but unfortunately the mute industrial Mudokon Aida looked shocked. If Aida betrayed Doe it would all be over, he just hoped that it would never come to that. "I'm glad that you wish to join me Scri, together we will surely rekindle the faith of our people."
Then the Mudanchee warrior faced the quiet Mudokon and stated, "Aida in order for you to understand my cause I need to show you something, but you will have to open both your mind and spirit to me. I know this is asking a lot, but I promise you I will not hurt you."
The Mudokon remained quiet awaiting Aida's response.

While waiting Doe suddenly fell on his his knees and grabbed his chest. The warrior shouted in pain as he felt the Scrab he had healed get shot.
"Sorry." Doe said panting, "But one of our guardians has been shot, he is slowly dying."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexander II hopped after his Paramite companion when she suddenly asked, "Do you know what the other two were planning on doing inside?"
"I think they were going to explore the factory." Alexander started, "Something tells me they are in trouble though."
The small Fuzzle looked up at the tall foreboding factory, wishing his fellow companions had chosen a friendlier place to explore.

#10 swore again seeing that his shot hadn't KO'd the beast. It ran off towards the grinding area and was out of range for a second shot. The angry Slig switched his gun to close-range mode and looked over at #7.
"#7 that shot may not have killed the thing, but it has to be terribly wounded, it can't run far."
Feeling left out #9 added, "I don't think thats the only creature in da facility if we all chase after it another one might take its place here."
The two Sligs awaited #7's orders.

Joe waited inside the R&R his patience quickly dissipating when he heard a gun shot. "About time maybe I can leave this boring room soon."

Last edited by Venks; 05-19-2007 at 12:27 PM..
05-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo looked on in the shadows as the Scrab ran off.

"Bingo, a trail of Blood, we'll get this Scrab in no time now." He said looking over at other Sligs upon hearing there Voices.

He walked over to them looking at #7

"What do you guys recomend we do?" he asked

"If you want i can go follow that Scrabs trail of Blood" He added Reloading his revolver.
05-18-2007, 03:24 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Galaleo looked up at the gun shots.
"What the hell..." His eyes narrowed as he glared at the door; something bad was happening.
"Huh, this doents look to good for Arnies mangement..." He scribbles down on his note book. "Wonder what he has to say..." Galaleo rolled his crimson eyes then walked over to Arnie. He rolled back on his legs and looked up at the glukkon, saying, "Excuse me sir, but may ask you a few questions? As I am here to make a report on your progress, as ordered by Queen Margret and Mother Skillya."
Rusty continued to hammer on the door, while Peach screeched. "Hellllllooooo!!!???"
Martha looked at the Mudokon, Dionysia and smiled, "Hello there. I'm fine. My name is Martha. This is Niko," She gestured to Niko, who bowed to Dionysia, "And thats Rusty hammering on the door...Um, can you please let him in? As I'm probably not allowed to touch the door..." Marthas smile brightened and she looked at Dionysia, "He has probably found Peach! Shes my pet scrab."
Every sorrow to forget."

05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

:
OOC: I don't mind you operating at all, MM, I'd just appreciate it if you don't take out anything that was there before she got shot.
OOC: I'm not MM, but I must point out that the act of sterilizing your character in an operation does not violate any of the RPG rules as far as I am aware. I suppose it might fall under the "killing" rule about getting permission before killing another person's character, but that's sketchy.

05-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: I thought there was a rule that you can't actually do anything that permanently affects another person's character without that person's permission, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, I just want to say (although I've said it before), can people please state who it is they're referring to in their posts? For instance, instead of saying:

What's-his-face walked up to the mudokon and said, "Hi!"

It's easier for other people if you type:

What's-his-face walked up to the mudokon (George) and said, "Hi!"

That way you show that from your character's point of view, they have no idea who it is, but to other players they can easily see who it is you're referring to. I'm just bringing this up because I thought Slogster 2K7 was referring to my mudokon when he was in fact referring to Scrabbers, but both characters were in a shadow not that far from each other so it was hard to tell

So yeah... it'd be much appreciated.

05-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida didn't quite know what to think. This was a bit overwhelming for her, and it certainly didn't help when Doe clutched his chest and cried out. She flinched, withdrawing a little bit.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-18-2007, 11:28 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Scri stepped back a bit from doe when he fell to his knees. she didnt hear what he said, however. Scralina was more concerned about aida. She thought this must be overwhelming for her. " Its ok, he wont hurt you." scri told aida, trying to reassure her "I know that this is really hard and scary for you, but i swear on my life that nothing bad will come of it".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~8 bernard wants wine 8~*~*~*~*~*

Aqua was getting really freaked out. The 'meech' as this bigbro called it could talk. This disturbed Aqua greatly, as she had no idea if this thing would hurt her or the bigbro. The mudokon shivered and prayed that the creature wouldnt see her. as she did, the air around her got more moist. The hall started to become humid. 'oh no' Aqua thought 'why is this happeneing again??'.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-18-2007 at 11:33 PM..
05-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Well, this was an interesting [i]and[i] awkward situation. He supposed they weren't used to many animals speaking their language "Uh...hi? Is anything, um, happening?...Hi Sally?"

Slash didn't bother firing as many other Sligs already did. He cursed, thinking that he'd have killed it if he shot at the creature too. It seemed afraid of them, though, unlike the other Scrabs which acted much more aggressively and would attack and fight until the end. This one had fled "Guys, I don't think we need to kill it. I don't think it wants to hurt us. It sounds weird, but trust me. Maybe we can coax him out without wasting any more ammo. it seems more afraid of us than any other Scrab would be" He then saw crawl off after the Scrab. "If we do pursue, keep an eye out for that Fleech. Who knows what it could be doing."
05-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Spleech saw a slig looking at a trail of the blood the scrab had made. Spleech thought to himself "I can get him...snack time!" and lashed out his tongue at the slig. He only just caught its pants.

05-19-2007, 03:33 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Dimitrio still remained hiding behind Agent as Scarface talked to him. "I said I just wanted to talk to him..." He hissed. He froze upon seeing two firearms pointed at him.
"Like I said. Over. My. Dead. Body!" Agent repeated, loading her gun. Terrfied, Dimitrio ran back to hide behind Cylepso while Tiro possesed Scarface. He made him walk away before getting zapped by another chant suppressor. Scarface jumped, right down a flight of stairs.
"Oops..." Tiro muttered, hearing him curse and fall.
-
Tiny continued to sleep on the floor.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
"Well we sure showed him" Slax said after Scarface fell down the stair's "hey you ok Dimitrio" Slax said looking at Dimitrio

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-19-2007, 06:28 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: There was a rule that said you couldn't change another person's character without permission from their player. I might have accidentally missed it out when I remade the ruls thread, though. If that's the case, sorry, and I'll sort it out when I've finished this post.

Aw, sorry to hear that, ILH.
Edited my last post.

IC:
A pet scrab? Well if that wasn't suspicious... Dionysia kept her cool, however, "A scrab? Is that safe? I heard one of those sligs say there was a scrab running around causing trouble and attacking people," She fitted a big look of surprise on her face, "Could that be yours?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Somi looked unhappy. "If they cause trouble it could get us all killed. The industrials have caused trouble fro us animals living here before. Once they were talking about flooding the basement and I only just managed to convince them not to. I told them all so many times to just stay hidden."

ooc: Anni is unconscious, Jim is waiting for Dean.

05-19-2007, 06:32 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo looked at the fleech, it had littirally swallowed his pants whole

"What in the name of odd is that!" he yelled now crawling behind the other sligs, picking up his dropped weapon and aiming it at the fleech

"Time to die worm!" he said taking aim and pulling the trigger...
05-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

IC: Spleech ate the pants but they tasted horrible, like some rusty scrap metal. Spleech suddenly saw the crawling slig and only just avoided the gun fire the angry crawling slig had shot and retreated back round the corner again. He thought to himself "That was close...yuck...those pants are horrible..." and his stomach started to ache. He still squelched off round the corner.

05-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe got back up from the ground with a frown on his face. "I must go save him. Scri watch Aida for me." With that the Mudokon warrior disassembled the blockade and unlocked the door walking calmly out of it. After shutting the door behind him the Mudokon slowly made his way down the hall. Doe saw a strange robot-Slig pair, but paid them no mind and quickly became one with the shadows. As Doe traveled stealthily through the halls he detected a powerful spirit (Hembar). The spirit was a Mudokon one so Doe slowly smiled as he crept into the Grinding Area and made it to the fallen Scrab.
Doe put his hand on the Scrabs head and chanted asking the planet to restore the creature to full life. As his magic sinked into the creature Doe said to it, "Get out of here noble beast. Escape with your life."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexander II's body shook as he contemplated what may await him inside Rupture Farms. "Sh..should we go in to find them?" Alex asked, "They may need our help."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#9 and #10 calmly awaited orders when #9 suddenly spoke up, "I just saw a Mud walk into da grinding area where da Scrab is. I guess the worker doesn't know whats going on, we gotta get to him befo' da Scrab does!"
05-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Yes sir!" Shouted Slash as he zoomed off after the blood trail. He went in, to find a Mudokon...actually helping the Scrab. He flew down to it "I suppose we can get 'im out okay. But couldn't it be dangerous?" Slash said to the Mudokon. He looked at the Scrab. He'd never seen one up so close...alive, anyway. He wasn't surprised this Mudokon seemed to respect it, such a powerful and mighty beast. He then saw the wounds start to heal up, and looked at the Mudokon questioningly.
05-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

IC: Scrabbers felt his life returning to him again, slowly, but surely. After a while, he started to move. Then Scrabbers got up. He looked at this mudokon that saved his life and nudged him, then said in scrab "Thank you..." Scrabbers caught sight of the slig and then ran away, back into the Stockyards. Scrabbers thought to himself "Who is that person...he seems to be a...shaman of some kind. I hope he is alright..." and then he went back into the food stocks and ate some paramite pies and a few meep munchies. Scrabbers then was full and rested for a while. He couldn't help wondering what would happen too the animals trapped within the factory, though.

Spleech saw a flying slig go by toward the grinding area. Spleech followed the flying slig and caught sight of a mudokon with a scrab. He saw it being healed up, its wounds disappearing. It said "Thank you..." and went off. Spleech then barked loudly at the mudokon and said "What are you doing to the scrab? If you didn't just heal it, I could of had a nice sna-" Spleech was cut short when his stomach started too ache. He then sicked up a pair of slig legs.

OOC: Edited because of Zerox's new post. Didnt see it as i was still writing v_v

Last edited by Chubfish; 05-19-2007 at 01:09 PM..
05-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: How does Slash know I'm helping the Scrab? It may seem odd that I'm touching it, but come on you gotta make a connection you can't just use OOC knowledge.
05-19-2007, 03:58 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Jatt: *laughs* Ma names not Sally, Its Jatt...nothin' much happening 'round here except meetin' a talkin' meech...*notices the air growing thick with moisture* What the..? *Looks at Aqua* Wha' yo doin' Kid?
-------------
Cylepso: *frowns* I hate falling down stairs...Last time I did I fell I broke my arm.
Seb:maghn. mnagh, nmhgah maham.
Cylepso: Yeah, some things never change.
--------------
Lenny: Lala, lets go around the place, its so big...*carries on crawling*
Vester: Uh, shouldnt you get some pants? You can crawl about everywhere...
Lenny: *crawls down a hallway and sees a group of sligs and a mudokon kid . Ignores them*
Vester: *still following Lenny* Where you going?
Lenny: *Passes the sligs and mud* Seeing the sights!
Vester: Oh, Lenny! You really should get some more pants.
Lenny: No! Im good! *scurries past*
Vester: You sure? *looks at the sligs and gives a little wave* Hi...*Snorts and looks at Lenny*
Lenny: Isn't this place so big?
Vester: Yeah....

05-19-2007, 04:51 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Galaleo blinked and said, "Okay...If you woundnt mind, I would like to simply go around the factory, to see what condition every thing is in." With that, and a bow, the albino went over to the cafetriea door.
Martha looked surprised, "Oh no, Peach is very little for a scrab. She is about the hight of a sligs pants. She is very nice and dorcile."
Niko nodded and added, "buh shezz giv' ye a huppy bihte if ye pizz 'er off thouht."
Martha said, "Yes, she would only attack if someone hit her first, so I really dout she is the one causing the panic."
Rusty snorted then sat down, 'Oh no come, we sit Peach."
Peach looked at the rust-coloured slig and barked, "Chakka."
Rusty nodded glumly, "Yeah, true."
Peach snorted and said, "Barahka, snark vak."
ooc: How is the caferiea door locked? With a bolt, lock, or whatever?
Every sorrow to forget."

05-19-2007, 04:53 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

aqua was scared. the meech wasnt her top soncern anymore, it was herself. the air got moister and denser, until it seemed like it was raining indoors. Cold droplets hit aqua's face, making her realise it had heppened again. She had done the one thing she hadnt wanted to do in her quest for a new job, she had made it apparent that she was different. Scared of wheat the bigbro would do, Aqua ran down the hall, passsing the meech and tuning the corner. SHe slid down the wall and sat on the floor, trying to get her strange power under control.