Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-24-2005, 10:57 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: Jul 2005
: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

*runt noddded and quikly bounded off through the halls passsing a few muds who pointed an laughed as he enterd packaging an looked back to try an find squib* yo squib hurry up ! not that moolah matters to me but wanna impress boss man " (( ooc: ok what speicies is your other charaters we may encounter))

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

07-24-2005, 11:40 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: grubb_runt, using random characters like those Mudokons in your last post is not allowed. You might not want to use them in the future.

For other character's species, I'd recommend checking them out in pages of this part. There's detail about every character.

And again, please don't sit here all day, all night. I've been away for 2 hours, and there's a new page already. Make long, detailed posts once or twice a day, not these short ones which fill pages and pages, and people won't take the effort to read them (except me, of course, because I have to keep up with the story ).

07-24-2005, 11:57 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: ok wow i seem to be messing up alot

07-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Dripik is right though, I usualy only skim over the pages and only read the posts of people who I know can propperly RP and have a character that actualy makes a contribution to the RPG. If I see someone post 20 posts on one page, I skim right over them all, ignoring any actions directed to me in the process.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-24-2005, 01:31 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

occ: ok i jsut wont post anymore considering my char dosnt make a contribution to the RPG or i cant rp properly aparently i only wanted to join in but i get bitched at for somthign i didt even mean id happly do larger posts if somone would rp with me ......anybody

Last edited by grubb_runt; 07-24-2005 at 01:34 PM..
07-24-2005, 01:53 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

occ: i apologuise for that last post i sounded like a jerk ok guys il stick to your rules il have to

07-24-2005, 10:17 PM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I didn't mean any offence either. If you spend some time here and see how RPing is going, you'll be fine.

And we are all going to RP with you, because you joined and we cannot ignore a fellow character. It's not real time, that's all. If you come and check if there's any progress with the story, you can post and see how the others will react, if they can. There are times when there are no new posts for days.

OK, I'm off now. See you next week.

07-25-2005, 07:10 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ahhhhh i see thanks dripik

07-25-2005, 09:06 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

: Slig Barracks
: 102
MudokonGodWorshipMe!  (10)

OOC: Grubb, my other character, Char is a slig overseer.

07-25-2005, 02:00 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt walked the darker depth or rupture farms by himself keeping with him a bucket containing a cloth an water for scrubbing as he sat down to start of cleaning his decks he mutterd to himself looking at a few scratch marks upon the floor it was 4 straight lines then a dash through them he shrugged and continued his work amung the heavy machinery an packaging there echo'd a short sqeaky "hello ?" *and no one replyed so he natrualy got worried an began to set of running through the boards once more*

Last edited by grubb_runt; 07-25-2005 at 10:03 PM..
07-26-2005, 06:20 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Char: Where can i find the boss? i just need a job and i'm really screwed.

Char walked down endless corridors and winding passageways until he came to a lift. " Well, it always seems dat teh boss is always on teh top floor" Char said to him self as he got in it and pressed a button.

Last edited by MudokonGodWorshipMe!; 07-26-2005 at 06:23 AM..
07-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:Sorry I haven't been posting everyone. I've been sick for a week and I was trying to rest. Anyways:

Sev walked back up from the boiler room and wiped some sweat off of him.

Sev:"Man, that was hard work. Hopefully the boilers will stay plugged. I don't want anyone getting lung problems from the steam. Anyways, I might as well look for Char."

Sev started to walk around. He was about to pass the train station until he saw two weird looking things which Sev had never encountered before. Sev pulled out his gun.

Sev:"You two! FREEZE!"

07-26-2005, 02:53 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt raised a eyebrow an an stopped in his tracks emmitign a loud sqeak as he shook wildly on the spot looking around for what made the noise before seeing him and raising his hands in the air as he tryed to avoid eye contact before finaly letting out a "work ?" "um....i....work...ere now" *he nodded franticly beggining to sweat*

07-27-2005, 12:24 PM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

" Yea, we got here about twenty minutes ago. If you're looking for a four legged slig, he sai he was going to the top floor in a lift" Squib piped up.

07-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

Sev lowered his gun.

Sev:"Alright, but don't go blowing up the Boss or boilers ya hear? And thanks for the info. Don't piss off anyone and I wont get pissed. Welcom to Rupture Farms !"

Sev then walked off looking for Char on the upper level.

07-27-2005, 08:03 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt nodded franticly an ran off looking for anyone as he continued higher up the levels carying his bucket and cloth as e cleaned spots he passed on the way before sitting down upon a deck* "why am i here ?" *he shook his head focusing on his "new job" he new he would be here till death an then some but he tryed to nto let that get to him*

Last edited by grubb_runt; 07-27-2005 at 08:07 PM..
07-28-2005, 12:03 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Carl:"Tucker, if you fire that gun.."
Tucker:"What!?! What will ya do? You can't do anything, you'll be DEAD!!!
Carl:"Arnie, you gotta help me, don't let me die....I am a friend."

Carl was only trying to perswad Arnie into helping him.

Carl:"Please?"

07-28-2005, 07:08 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Char had been explorign for ages and still no boss. "Jeez, why'd dey hafta make dis place so big? i gotta take a nap." and he sat down to rest.

07-28-2005, 09:56 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*grubb headed out to the stockyards shaking with fear at the sight of it* "i dont like !" *he yellled scaprering in the other direction untill coming to a door he heard sounds on the other side so he decided to look through before sneaking in to see what was in there*

07-28-2005, 10:17 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Squib had to crouch to see through the little hole that led down to some moving barrels. suddenly his hands and feet slipped and he was falling...down down until he landed with a thump, right next to Runt. " oooh, my head. he squeaked"

07-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: I've been gone 2 weeks so could someone like T-Nex (when she gets back) or dripik please fill me in on what's happened? Also where's big bro boogie gone?
07-28-2005, 12:27 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

occ:well me an sqiub had been brought here as cargo in rates as new slave workers and yes we are 2 grubbs an my charater "runt" is a off blue lol an is usauly scared or depressed or both lol somone else will have to fill u in on the rest

07-28-2005, 01:47 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
OOC: I've been gone 2 weeks so could someone like T-Nex (when she gets back) or dripik please fill me in on what's happened? Also where's big bro boogie gone?
Yay, yer back! I've been waiting for ya... All that time...
But anyways, Floyd, Scrubby, Boogie (and I guess Dek and Arthur too) are all still in the Boardroom.

Sev (Jarnww's char) is officially announced err... repairer (?) and... we have 2 extra grubbs in game. I forgot about Groll and Stivik, but for the rest there hasn't really happened anything

And oh, I've drasticly altered Floyd's backstory to make it less important. I found it kinda annoying.
Instead, it's just ONE shocking thing.
Way easier.

---IC---
*three seconds seconds of silence*

Boogie: "Okay, that's it. Floyd, why for Odd's sake are you that err... aloof?"
Floyd: "Stop it already. Really, I'm not. Just because my main boss is a mudokon doesn't mean it's the friggin end of the wo-"
Boogie: "What!"

Floyd: "I'll explain. Look, the boss of The Mudokon Training Camps is a glukkon of who I forgot the name.
But the boss of The Mudokon Training Camps Émployment is a mudokon.'
I've been transferred from MTC to MTCE when I was about 13.
That's it. Sjeesh."

*Boogie stared at Floyd*
Floyd: "What?"
Boogie: "Sorry. But what about Abe?"
Floyd: "I met him here at RuptureFarms. And the bas- mudokon started to escape just when I left the place again."
Boogie: "And then you're what? Jealous? Or do you feel left behind or something?"

Floyd: "Exactly. Or... just see it this way: You and I are very good friends. The day one of us leaves we hope to meet eachother once again, right? And then I escape and I will never see you again."

*Little silence*
Boogie: "Oh, yea, I can understand that... But how do you know that Abe walked these corridors, when you didn't see him doing that?"

*Another silence*
Floyd: "Hey, I never said I was born captive."
Boogie: "What's that got to do with the fact that-"
Floyd: "Ever heard of Tribes?"
Boogie: "You mean you can see things?"
Floyd: "Heck no. Too bad. I have visions in my sleep sometimes."
Boogie: "Oh... ... Well that explains a lot. Sorry."
Floyd: "Never mind it."

Scruben: "Are we going to do something or what?"
Floyd: "Oh yeah. Ofcourse."

*Boogie turns to Arthur and Dek*
Boogie: "Well, what are you guys gonna do?"

---
OOC: Few! I took about a 30 minutes to type that. Lol.

07-28-2005, 01:58 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

occ: i dont belive we have met bbb im runt im pretty new an have only encountered 2 inhabbitants in this rpg "sev" an another grubb called "sqiub" anyways hi !

07-29-2005, 05:42 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

OOC: good to see ya back! Chars currently looking for a job at the moment. Runt and squib are in the stockyards, cleanin.

IC: Squib was terrified. it was almost pitch black in the stockyards and eerie lights shone from above " come on. lets go." he whispered to runt as he climbed teh ladder back up to Zulag One.

07-30-2005, 05:59 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: I'm back from holiday for all of two days before being dragged off again! So I won't start Stivik up with any action.
And for the sake of Big-bro-boogie, groll is at the train station waiting for his tools to arrive, Stivik headed over to the boiler room but stopped and climbed inside a cupboard to send a message to the Cartel. (The usual stuff, Arnie's rubbish, the factory is falling apart, bring fire).
I would post but I really woudn't have anything to say before Stivik has to disappear again.

Hi grubb, good luck here. As a note, you don't have to reply to every message posted, only post if you actually have something important to say or to RP. Otherwise, good luck and have fun.

07-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: So, nothing's really happened then? Oh and Boogie, has anything actually happened with my/your guys and Arnie in the boardroom yet or are we still waiting for a job interview or something similar? There's no point in me doing an IC post until I know what's happening with the boardroom and Arnie, you see.
07-30-2005, 01:30 PM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

OOC:
:
And for the sake of Big-bro-boogie, groll is at the train station waiting for his tools to arrive, Stivik headed over to the boiler room but stopped and climbed inside a cupboard to send a message to the Cartel. (The usual stuff, Arnie's rubbish, the factory is falling apart, bring fire).
Err, Thanks, I guess...
:
Oh and Boogie, has anything actually happened with my/your guys and Arnie in the boardroom yet or are we still waiting for a job interview or something similar? There's no point in me doing an IC post until I know what's happening with the boardroom and Arnie, you see.
Um, nothing happened with your guys actually, besides the fact that Dek got a job.
My guys...Lets say that Floyd isnt that secret anymore and stuff.
So nothing for your characters and 1 for mine.

And erm, yeah, you might wanna get Arthur a job and then we can go explore RuptureFarms again.
(Dripik's gone for a week again. Or something.*sniff*)
But anyhow, my characters like to stick with your characters (unless you don't like it ).

So I'll wait just for you to err... do anything whenever you want. (leaving the boardroom or something like it).

07-30-2005, 03:27 PM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt rolled his eyes an nodded slowly walking over an heading up as he inspected the area for any possible threats what so ever as he enterd the area starin at a lever that stood out to him from the distance calling him lurign him with its lil iradencent lightign upon the lever*

07-30-2005, 05:39 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: I'm back
But i can't fill anyone in what's happening right now... I need some time to get in the flow again... BTW, I'm taking the plane back to Denmark on monday, and will arrive at home in 2 days. Then i seriously get on, working on the RPH section
BTW< who thinks we should have a seperate profile-threads for WARF?
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============