When in doubt...
Just add more perspective calculcations and sexualist insults?
Scratch that, do gay men see a vagina on their partner's anus?
Ah, no; because the guy he is fucking is a 'guy'.
Considering by latest theories (yes, NOTHING is evidential YET, so both you and me hold our OWN opinions; just by average they are different), that the sexes are different species, and shouldn't be classed as equal legally or biologically (so you can't change sex, and you can't change species either); unless of course, you honestly think they are the same...
So that means that two same-shelled species are floating around in ya' balls?
This may sound funny to you, but the only reason why you can't impregnate a dog is because you don't carry the two dog species (male and female) in your sperm. However, despite environmental and development boundaries, a forced scale could enable a third sex; but hey, may be zoophiles could have that in the future? After all, humans want to become better; surely that means, improve/change their species? No, you can't have it both ways.
Look laddies, I'm afraid to say you're only here now, because this successful system (out of many, by the way), we call 'sexual reproduction'; yet you find it mandatory to keep the species going, and use it as a pressing reason against zoophilia, however the fact that logically, it doesn't matter if we even stop having sex altogether and die out, does it? After all, for as long as you live your life to the fall; surely you are just confining yourselves to your traditions, which, by the way, religion has accelerated.
I don't honestly give a fuck what you think, I have my opinion, you have yours.
I just find it amazing to see how much immature conduct is constructed between the lot of you at this current moment. It is almost like you are brainwashed by the average theory. I mean, even the most professional scientists and philosophers (even like I), are sought to as having the 'superior opinion'; yet, what makes you think we do? We read from others studies, and this intellect has developed by historical sciences, not instantiated intelligence. Yet you say 'humans' are the only ones with superior 'intelligence', but you forget you model the word 'intelligence' to suit our understanding of exterior forces, which again, is by averages; and averages can go wrong.
Of course inter-species mating on the scale between a dog and a human is near enough impossible; but one thing you're missing is, despite this sounds abstracted, it relies on concepts as an average, and this abstract is born and put into your heads. Now, with my love towards my 'dog' (whom I handle 'dog', despite my disliking, because 'person' normally means 'human', in your eyes), I have broken the boundary, and realised how much we really model ourselves on bad-to-inherit intellectual bodies; and forget that the evidence found is purely data, and the information is purely perspective.
Yet you ignore the issue by saying there is a creator or something, and he designed humans for humans; and dogs for dogs, and do you realise how insane that makes you?
I only have sex because my dog likes it, in fact, I don't anymore, you know why I continue? Because 'they' like it. Zoophiles vary between homosexual and heterosexual; in fact, there's a lot more heterosexuals than homosexual, so it is a really bad idea to call it 'sick and sodom'.
All in all, you do say 'you've go nothing wrong with dog ', though the expletive says it all about your opinion. Now from the first expression, all you've made is insults, but could not explain any REAL reason, that it is anti-zoo, and not pro-zoo.
You speak as if I'm some sex-crazy animal fucking whore! And it is your direct 'implication' (may I say, as an oxymoron), that befalls your argument, as it really does go to show you know nothing, and you know what, I'm a doctor with lots and lots of research in this field, and I do.
I'll tell you, if you must know; I did purchase 'them', yes, and for certain, I had no intention of delivering my sexuality onto an non-human animal, just like you don't, right now, I should think, anyway. I fell in love, that love turned into passion, I just loved to give them pleasure, and you know what the best form of giving pleasure is? Sex, of course. It just 'happened', it's not like I put duct-tape round their legs and force myself for live-masturbatory purposes only, I love my dog, would you do it to YOUR partner? I most certainly hope not, there are rapists, in both non-human-to-human relationships (bestiality/zoosadism), and human-to-human relationships (just call it: - rape / brutal rape). Only rape makes the news, and the same goes for bestiality; why do you honestly think non-brutal activity would make the headlines? These bestialists don't make a good example for zoophiles, because bestialists, zoosadists and zoophiles are all zoosexual; just because we all have sex, doesn't mean we're all the same!
Now, if you fall in love with someone, what's wrong with devoting PLEASURE, NOT HARM to your beloved; it is love that drives me to lust, not the other way around. I just enjoy giving them that ultimate pleasure, after all, for as long as nobody is harmed in it all, who cares? And how dare you even suggest I'd harm my beloved!
And I don't fuck cats!
|