Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

10-15-2006, 03:40 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

: Apr 2006
: Greatish Britain
: 7,724
Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

The mine shaft was getting dark now, and Ghost wantde to turn on his flashlight. But the light from it could easily antagonise any inhabitants, so he reconsidered. The flap on his side opened again, but a different device emerged. The Infra-red camera turned on and charged up with a quiet, high pitched whine, which soon died. Back at his hideout command, Ghost's viewscreen switched the green image supplied by the infra red eye. Now he could see much more, and was surprised to see that the mineshaft had become more of a natural cave. Whether or not the mine had connected to a natural one or that this was built by design was unclear. The walls were smooth and wet, interesting formations loomed out of them. Limestone, he thought. It was dissolved in the water, and the drops had disposited it, making them formations over thousands of years. Clearly this was a natural cave. And sure enough, he encountered wonderful stalactites and stalagmites in front of a passage. But the water on them was much viscous than it should be. Ghost shined a blacklight on it, and the IR screen was imediatley swamped with light, turning white. Deactivating the eye with irritation, he was surprised to see that the goo was phosphorescent. It glowed a white-violet. But why would it do that?

Ghost was aware of phospherescent materials. In the cave, strange crystaline substances were emiting green light right now, but goo?

Bolablast bolamites where known to glow under ultra-violet light, and he had heard of bacteria that did the same. Ghost trawled the data streams for information. Apparently, some creatures salive had this property. It wasn't specific about which.

Sharp, short shrieks echoed from the passage behind the stalactites. They grew louder and more ferverent. The orb's eye glowed and sparked red as Ghost charged his lightning zap, just in case...

10-15-2006, 07:29 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I wonder what the creatures that drool glowing goo are? Anyway, Shryke has gone back to the Vykker, while Griff is waiting for a said Intern.

IC (Sklitch): Sklitch was surprised at this Fleech who talked to him. He only knew Slurp who could...
"Okay, but why would the queen care about my past? How could it be of real use? And...how come you are able to speak in my language? Surely you should have said something before? I only know Slurp that is able to do so. I'm perfectly able to oblige, though."
10-15-2006, 01:58 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Actually, that's the explosive chemicals in the mine. I think Slurp or I had said that Fleeches had troubles with the chemicals there. *shivers in the thought of Fleech body parts demonlished by explosions.*

Also, I do believe Sindera is unconscious due to blood injuries. Maybe E'l Scrabino would come later. I can imagine that he has a lot of homework to accomplish.

IC: Kolca tried to understand what her brother had said, while also trying to understand what the Slog's response was. But it did seem like that the Slog was under the impression of surprise. As her brother continued, she hoped he understood.

(following includes () because Kolca's brother doesn't know complex terms that Slogs say)

"I am able to talk to you being that I was told by the queen to (study) the howls Sleg make at an early age, and now I am can be able to talk to you (through simple) language I am able to (understand). Anyway, our queen (begs) that we tell her of your past. She plans to know what her enemies are like, so she could command battle later. So, shall we go into a private room?"

10-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)Bullet Magnet  (8784)

Ghost travelled deeper and deeper into the caves, following the noise. He had been drafting a map together as he went, so that he could leave easily. He really didn't want to send another orb out here...

The heat source was much closer now. Resonance scans detected a cavern around the next corner... there was a light source to. Perhaps that was also the origin of the heat? He deactivated his infra red eye and turned on image enhancing, to make better use of the dim lighting.

The cavern concealed a surprise. A horde of fleeches were shreiking to one-another, whipping out their tongues, generally being fleechy. But at the same time, behaving very un-fleech-like. and a creature he had never seen before, save rock art drawings.

They all suddenly fell silent and stared at him. Both heads on each fleech focused on the orb, and even through miles of data transmissions, the stared out of Ghost's screen and into his soul. Still, he had more eyes than the rest of them put together.

The orb shuddered a moment, and extended various devices. A small claw waved meepishly. Ghost spoke through the orb's speakers. What else was there to do?

"Um... Hi."

10-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Am I to suppose that Ghost's Fleeches are the colony? I can't say exactly their reaction.

10-16-2006, 06:26 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Presumably the creature he's 'never seen before' is Shryke. So I'll assume it is.

IC: Sklitch replyed "Well, sure, take me to your 'private room'...but why all the secrecy?

Meanwhile, Shryke and the other Fleeches looked at the orb. Whatever it was, or what was controlling it, it could communicate with them "Hey" said Shryke "What are you doing here? And...what are you? A metallic Thudslug?"

OOC: PS that Shryke is speaking in 'Industrial' or whatever to Ghost's orb.

Last edited by Zerox; 10-16-2006 at 06:34 AM..
10-16-2006, 08:11 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

OOC: Hmm. I was expecting something a little more hostile. Especially given their previous experience with industrialists. I was all geared up, lightning charged and everything.

IC: Now that creature was talking to him. Ghost wasn't prepared for this. "Stay back. I'm armed..."

This didn't seem to have the slightest effect on the creature there or the fleeches. He doubted he fleeches understood him, but the monster? Ghost hated to consider it such, but this was probably the closest he'd ever get.

"Umm... Me sunsphere from overworld. Um... Me have command over lightning. Me bear blue rings of power. Er... See? Do not approach!"

Ghost ionised the atmosphere around his orb and discharged an impressive display of ruby static. He managed to control part of the ionisation to send out pulses from the orb which shaped faint reccesses of the lightning into naturally blue coloured "rings". A very clever piece of creative physics and quick thinking, of which he would later be extremely proud of.

I hope this works...

Last edited by Bullet Magnet; 10-16-2006 at 08:20 AM..
10-16-2006, 09:25 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke watched the orb glow. "Okay, it's not a Thudslug...what the hell are you, you...thing? If you're so...insistent on us not approaching, why did you even come in here? And...why would that matter? I'm guessing that this metal thing is being controlled from a remote source, am I right?...Why would we want to attack a metal, glowing orb of somesort anyway? Now who are you?"
10-18-2006, 04:59 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: YAY! Somebody finally interacted with me!!!!!

IC: Angela heard noises from outside. She was getting bored, so she went out to investigate and saw some sort of remote-control explorer vehicle talking to Shryke. She went over to Shryke and said,

"Yes, it is remote controlled. The persons controlling it could be millions of kilometres away. It's not likely to hurt you, from what I heard back in Nolybab they can only stun, but this one looks a little strange, so be careful."

She called out to the orb.

"Who the hell are you? A hacker, the government, NIC(Nolybab intelligence centre), Gillik, who? We don't want to hurt you, but we can with this."

She pulled out one of her most recent creations, a taser built to imitate psychic emissions, that she happened to be holding when she was transported.

10-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Hmm. I am rather discomforted by the new weapon of Angela's, (mainly because Perry didn't say she grabbed it) but I guess it is no different from Sindera's vaporizer.

Also Perry, I would do something with Gillik. Maybe some orders to let those groups of warriors loose, like Sindera had commanded of the Valet.

IC: Kolca's brother replied once again in complete calmness, "There is too much (distraction). Everyone here is suppose to do a (job), and most are just sleeping. We can't do something like this public."

Kolca's brother didn't take a moment to hestitate and slithered off, hoping the group would follow. Kolca, in sheer excitement, slithered along with her brother.

As she past by Fleeches, she realized that they were motioning themself to a place far from Shryke. She greew curious at these events, but then she heard a Fleech screech, "Come, we need to cover the enterance! Let's move it!" Kolca suddenly became a little over concern. That kind of order would make it nearly impossible to get to have access to the outside for reasons besides scouting. In a way, she hoped that the meeting would end fast.

At last, she reached a cavern that had enough space for 7 Fleeches. That was all they needed. Kolca nad her brother snugged in, while the rest waited for Sklitch.

10-18-2006, 08:27 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

:
OOC: Hmm. I am rather discomforted by the new weapon of Angela's, (mainly because Perry didn't say she grabbed it) but I guess it is no different from Sindera's vaporizer.

Also Perry, I would do something with Gillik. Maybe some orders to let those groups of warriors loose, like Sindera had commanded of the Valet.

IC: Kolca's brother replied once again in complete calmness, "There is too much (distraction). Everyone here is suppose to do a (job), and most are just sleeping. We can't do something like this public."

Kolca's brother didn't take a moment to hestitate and slithered off, hoping the group would follow. Kolca, in sheer excitement, slithered along with her brother.

As she past by Fleeches, she realized that they were motioning themself to a place far from Shryke. She greew curious at these events, but then she heard a Fleech screech, "Come, we need to cover the enterance! Let's move it!" Kolca suddenly became a little over concern. That kind of order would make it nearly impossible to get to have access to the outside for reasons besides scouting. In a way, she hoped that the meeting would end fast.

At last, she reached a cavern that had enough space for 7 Fleeches. That was all they needed. Kolca nad her brother snugged in, while the rest waited for Sklitch.
Her arms and legs are practically useless, so she needs SOMETHING. It can't kill anything, just shock out mech things and taser other beings.(no, it can't kill Ghost, but it can knock him out long enough for everyone to mob him should the situation arise)

10-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:...but then the weapon will need recharging at a source after that, I suppose.

IC: Shryke listened to Angela. Ah, he understood what it was now. He took a few steps closer to the orb and observed it closer. He saw little which he understood on it, but he recognised it was a modified orb from much simpler ones he saw around areas where Sligs where a few times. So, he merely put simply to the orb "What do you want here, or what do you want to know from us?"

--

Sklitch merely decided to follow the Fleeches and see what they had to say. And if they were dodgy and tried to attack him, which was unlikely, it was doubtful it would go unnoticed. And he could defend himself also. He followed them into the small hollow.
10-19-2006, 01:57 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

Ghost looked left and right, at the mad menagerie gathering before him. He was not expecting any of this. Ghost anticipated a cave full of fleeches to investigate, a brief distraction before enetring the village.
"I am none of those things. Hackers, NIC, they are nothing. I am just the Ghost in the shell."
He zoomed in on the effeminate Vykker brandishing some device. A quick scan revealed little threat, but he had long learned to trust his instincts over his gadgets. Even if it was harmless to him, it was being wielded by one with confidence, which made it far more dangerous. Besides, it had an unappealing discharge capacity.
"You can consider me a machine spirit, it matters not." Now he focused on the shapeless form whom Ghost had fist encounted. "I just came to investigate these old mines. They intrigue me. As do you. What are you?"
He wondered if they would ever had started speaking to him if he'd not activated his microphone. Probably not, he figured, and there would have been a scuffle. Ghost was unsure whether this was a better situation. He was in no actual danger, but they were getting a closer look at his C-dot-P, and the possibility of losing any of his secrets scared him more than death ever could. At his command, Ghost leaned closer to the monitor. Nearby screens flashed with huge amounts of data, but went ignored. The situation in the cave held his full attention.

10-19-2006, 02:38 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

And you call me power playing. Ghost is indestructible. That is totally going too far. And even if someone kills the C.P, he'll just fly in another. It is getting stupid. Please add something to weaken him.

IC:Gillik woke up from his sleep. He was in his blimp. He decided to call Angela, to see what she was up to. No response. He called Sindera. No response again. He packed some medical equipment in his pod and went up high enough to survey the area. He searched for Sindera and quickly found her. He then took a look for Angela and couldn't find her either. He took a look at some other instruments, and found nothing out of the ordinary. Until he looked at the radio. There was an extremely strong radio transmission coming out of a cave nearby, although he could not pinpoint its exact position due to the fuzziness of radio waves. He debated internally, then decided to help Sindera first. She could help him with this unknown transmitter. He flew down to where she lay, then got the medical supplies with his legs. and clumsily administered CPR to Sindera. Soon she started breathing. He stayed for a couple of hours, and then she awoke.

"We've got work to do, but we'll have to wait a few hours for you to recover first."

10-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

OOC: I didn't call you power playing!

Let me clarify. It takes weeks to get another to such a remote spot. And though his scans told him that the weapon seemed unlikely to be a threat, he is mistaken. It is hard to maintain such delicate detection devices from so far affield. Sorry for the confusion.

10-19-2006, 04:46 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

:
OOC: I didn't call you power playing!

Let me clarify. It takes weeks to get another to such a remote spot. And though his scans told him that the weapon seemed unlikely to be a threat, he is mistaken. It is hard to maintain such delicate detection devices from so far affield. Sorry for the confusion.
Yeah, but it is still impossible to kill the actual Ghost. Just read the previous 5 pages.

EDIT: Ok, I don't mind for now, but just be careful.

10-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I would suggest, Perry, not to claim that Sindera awakens. That is my decision. Anyway, I think Sindera just needs medical attention at the moment, for she is suffering from dramitic blood loss. It will take more than CPR to heal her. But oh well.

Anyway, in this arguement of Ghost dying, Ghost may not be able to actually die, but he cannot do more than stun for three seconds. It's like saying its power playing to play as an immortal Slurg. (Slurgs cannot do anything if they cannot die) And besides, if we were to kill off a Ghost body, we wouldn't see him until the next month jump. So really, his character is fair to play as.

IC: Sindera slowly opened her eyes, to see a blurred vision of Gillik. Standing really close. As se tried to figure out wha happened, she realized her breathing was uncontrollble. She was taking in a lot of breaths, and exhaling at the same time as well. And then, it dawned on her, when she saw that there was still a dark forest environment. She wasn't at some medical center, she didn't even think any time pasted by. And she still couldn't bear to have herself be attacked by Paramites again.

She grumbled when she heard Gillik's statement. She just growled, "Gillik, there is no way that I can recover in a few hours. Not even a half of a day. Give me the a full complete day to heal, and then we can figure out what to do. And if you want my opinion, just send out the warrior troops I set up, so this operation can work faster, OK?"

She tried to fall back in a trance, but wasn't able to. She just didn't have that ability. The blood loss would eventually shock the body into an unconscious sleep. But now, she wanted to just get back into an emergency room.

OOC: No Kolca today, too tired.

10-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OPOC: I wouldn't see Ghost as godmodding becausse although he can't really die, he can't exactly kill any other organisms either. And did you forget Griff was kinda right next to Sindera? Meh, I'll see what I can do.

IC: Shryke heard the orb, and replyed "Well, if you must know, my name is Shryke. But I only recently discovered that I was actually a Vykker experiment, a genetic mix between Paramite and Scrab. These mines are our current stronghold against the Sligs. We're unsure what to do next, but for now, here we are. The Sligs seem to have ceased activity in the forest for now. Well, they're not bothering us at least. But these aren't really mines, I don't think. They may be old, unused ones, but I believe this to be a natural formation. So, anything else?"

Griff saw the Intern had awoke. Listening to her, he said "Do you know of anywhere nearby I might be able to take you to to heal? I can certainly get you there."

OOC: I'm going away for a coupla days soon, so I might not be able to post 'till Monday or something, soz. And has El'Scrabino and his Scrab/Mudokons died?
10-20-2006, 02:52 AM
Bullet Magnet
Bayesian Empirimancer

OOC: How often do characters actually kill each other in RPGs? I've never seen it happen.

IC: Sligs? It didn't surprise him that this creature was a product of Vykker depravity. Could this Vykker be its creator? Nor did it that these creatures were suffering under industrialists. Should he help them? He did not imagine they would tale too kindly to one of their orbs interferring with their affairs. Besides, that was not why he came here. Or was it? Ghost was not entirely certain why he had to send his avatar here, other than an overwhelming urge.
"You have been troubled here by metal-legs. Why?"

10-20-2006, 03:32 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Absence!

IC:

Shredder: Shredder jolted into alertness. He had been day-dreaming of a better tomorrow, where there were open plains and meat for all...

Anyway, he heared a sentence being said by a strange, floating orb, which reminded him of the BoD's, only alot bigger. "You have been troubled here by metal-legs. Why?" Said the orb. Shredder replied to this conversation as so: "These 'metal-legs', or Sligs, have almost completely destroid a village at the foot of the hill holding our last outpost, which we call 'The Mine'. This is our refuge from the Sligs at the moment. If the Sligs find us, though, we might have to find another refuge. I don't suppose you could help us against this Slig-threat?"...

Matthew: Matthew and Greg watched Gillik's expression as Sindera said these words. After about a minute Matt said, "We better help her Gillik, she'll probably fall unconsious any minute. She's lost alot of blood... If only Jeff was here..."...

OOC: w00t? w00t!

10-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Ah, no problem E'l Scrabino, I didn't mind! It can be quite a nasty to manage a lot of things at once, so there is no reason to be sorry.

Killing in RPGs is not common, since often situtions like that don't happen very often. But in W@RF, it has happened. But I have placed my characters in situtions where they would die, like Slurp's battle with Leo was to end in him being squashed. But that's another story. And yet, if the CFIA isn't stopped, Slurp most likely will die.

IC: Kolca did not do anything when the Slog entered the room. This was not her time to speak. It was her brother's.

Her brother first cleared his throat, for he wanted the message to go out loud and clear. Her brother then said in a calm and non-threatning Slog language, "We want to make this as easy as (possible) for you. We won't harm you at all. Now answer this as clear as (possible). Where did you come into this forest from? And do you know of any future plans of the Walk men?"

10-20-2006, 05:40 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Do you guys mind if I come in kinda late? If not, that's ok.

Wrex.

10-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: It's never too late to join the Albino Scrab. Just make sure that your character follows all the rules.

10-21-2006, 11:45 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OCC: Ok, thanks guys. Check the W@RF profile thread for my character profile.

Mech bounced along on the elum he was riding. He had to admit, they made good time, even if they did stop evertime they caught the smallest scent of honey. Still, Mech perferred his own feet to an animal's. As he approached the village, he ran through the lead in his mind. On one hand, it was unlikely that the bastard would be living in such a remote area. On the other, he might be living here for the exact same reasons. Or getting the DNA of the legendary Albino Scrab, so he could sell dozens of mini ones for a tidy profit.

Mech didn't care either way. All he wanted was revenge. The dirt road wound it's way around numerous groves of dark-looking trees. Mech kept a wary eye on them, consious of paramites. The elum gave small sounds of fright, since it apparently had something unfamiliar in the air. Suddenly, Mech realized the sun wasn't shining as brightly. Darkness pressed in suffocatingly. Mech felt himself going faint. Just before he toppled off the sadle, he saw the sharpened hollow stick in his arm.

He got me. That son of a bitch got me before I even got into the village. If I live, he's a dead man. Actually, extra-dead, because i'll make sure....

That was all he could think of before darkness claimed him. Just as he blacked out, a blurry figure strode from the trees, and straight for him and the elum.

Wrex.

10-22-2006, 05:29 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I just want to hope that you have read the whole story of the Albino Scrab, since there is no village anymore. Just making sure.

10-22-2006, 06:02 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OOC: Yeah, but Mech dosen't know that

Wrex.

10-22-2006, 09:04 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Can you repost your profile here plz? And are you going to include stuff from W@RF in the story? cos this is sorta separate.

10-23-2006, 04:27 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OCC: I was trying to save time, but here it is:

Name: Mech

Species: Steef

Appearance: He seems like a normal steef, albiet with only two legs, like Stranger wanted. He wears simple leather pants, a diamond-shaped shirt like Stranger (but with various symbols that don't seem to quite match up when inspected closely), and a pair of leather boots. But then, as you get closer, you begin to notice things that aren't natural. His pupils are a blinking LCD-like red, instead of a abyss-like black most creatures have. His skin has similar red lights in various places. Small pieces of steel can be seen through his skin. Mech is a montrous combination of Steef and prototype slig technology. For this reasion, he tries to hide them as much as he can, even if it does overall enchance his body and mind.

Personality: He does not wish to be close with other people, since he fears they will leave him when they find out about his augumentations. For this reason, he is usually a recluse. He is slowly being driven toward suicide out of his loathing for the mechanical parts and his hatred at his own weakness in hating himself. The only thing that basically keeps him going is a desire for revenge on the person who did this. He does not know who it was, as he was incapacitated at the time, but he has followed a lead from an underground gene-splicing vykker that the culprit is staying at the various places he goes to in RPGs he is in.

Equipment: He carrires a customized big-bro slig assualt rifle. It has a laser sight, a long-range setting, and, when he can find the ammo, a grenade-launcher. He rarely uses it, however. When he can, he wields his two katanas, made for him (supposedly) by Big Face himself, using secret techniques and blessings. Otherwise, he carries a basic pack with food, medicience, and anything other he deems worthy of his bag. But, most interestingly, he carries around a alchemist kit, and is able to make several useful mixtures.

Bio: Mech was orginally born with the name Hardhorn, but it was changed to Weaponwielder when he came of age. At the age of 16, he was out hunting paramites in an obscure corner or the paramite forest. As he tensed to spear an unsuspecting paramite, a large explosion rocked the ground. Turning, he saw clouds of smoke drifting from the directio of his village. He raced towards it with all the speed he had with paramites attracted to the excitment following close behind. As he reached the village, he gave out a cry. A smoldering crater stood where what had been his village. A large vykker research lab hovered above, with legions of flying sligs still catapulting grenades at the ground. Mech fell to the ground on his knees, forgetting the paramites in the one instant he should have ran. The paramites apparently decided to have a meal before the sligs blew them up, and promptly fell on him, tearing off Mech's back legs before he cold get up. Mech passed out from the pain, and awoke in the very vykker lab which killed his life. As a vykker approached him with a bloody cleaver, he just....gave up. Later, from the underground vykker, he learned that he had been rescued, partly as a test subject for the prototype slig technology, and partly out of hopes that he'd had become an assasin for them. They were wrong on both counts, and promptly dumped him in the desert, where he managed to force out a living killed and eating the occasinal wildlife. He then managed to get to where he is now.

Wrex.

10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Fine then, I got back on Wednesday and not Monday. So sue me.
Mitsur, that seems alright, but 'supposedly' using Big Face might go against the 'no official characters' rule in RPG's here. Plus Big Face is more spiritual, whyed he make weapons?
But then again, the origin of where the katanas where found by Mech might change that. But I dunno.
WHAT!? Slurp's gonna die!? *MASSIVE DARTH VADER STYLE 'NNOOOOOOO!!!'*
Anyway...

IC: Sklitch listened intently to the Fleech. Plus that they needed to tell him they wouldn't harm him seemed a bit odd, but anyway "I came into this forest with the Sligs. I was trained brutally like many others, and beaten. I did not take the bait and become quite as aggressive as my compadraes (spelt wrong, but sue me), but I was valued by my master for my speed. But I was still looked down apon for being smaller. Whenever a fight occurred among me and other Slogs, I'd dodge using my speed, and try not to attack them. But anyway, I was sent in with the others. As Shryke offered us a place within this herd, I was sick of being frowned upon by the other Slogs, so here I am. As for Slig plans...when I was last there, they were talking about converting the mine into a new one, so they could extract some sort of metal. They were excited as it was apparently special metal for fancy weaponry. One even said he wanted to use some and get it made into armour and special fangs for his Slog. Some others had other ideas, too. Also, they said how evenutally, the whole forest would be destroyed so the Glukkons could extract all the ore possible. They said that the Slig army would first patrol a few areas, and make sure there was no resistance by anything and make sure it was all dead or out the way before the forest was processed into various wood products, the floor cleared and the rock harvested and factorys built. I don't know what they're doing right now, though."

OOC: No Shryke, as he'd only say what Shredder has already said.
Wait, Shredder can speak industrial!? If not, just say Shryke pretty much translated it.
10-25-2006, 06:52 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Um, why can't I see any thing anymore? I know this will not be seen, but still...