06-18-2007, 11:50 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: May 2007
: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: Doogem saw arrack take off his mask, and immediately felt sick, he flew to the street corner and was violetly sick, "wot on earth do ya cal dat, da face o' def, its sickenin" Doogem looked down what hard just been in his belly, and said "hay... i dnt membr eatin dat"
he then spewed again

Last edited by dragonzardman; 06-18-2007 at 11:53 AM..
06-18-2007, 02:06 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Arrack saw a Vykker and heard a voice talking to him. He talked back in the general direction of the voice, saying;
"Accident."
Arrack turned to the Vykker, who had placed his hand on his shoulder, and punched him in his ugly head.
"Get away from me, you creep."

06-18-2007, 11:17 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Aww come on Patrick, you're killing everybody.

IC
Vobos made a furious gurgling sound with his eyes rolled back before falling unconscious and twiching on the ground next to Mike. Lulu nervously stepped away from Arrack.
"D'ya have to be so mean to everybody?" He asked as Vobos twitched violently in a seizure.
"Grrrrruuuuurrr...." Vobos gurgled.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Well, Arrack is a black ops head. One with a psychotic side and who works for a ruthless boss.
IC:
Arrack quickly slipped his mask back on before turning to Lulu, and replied;
"Are you an idiot that somehow survived here by sole grace of Odd? I'm a Slig! Not a mean one, but I have a head for safety!"
Arrack walked away from Lulu towards a large abandoned building, mumbling to himself.

06-19-2007, 08:30 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve watched the Slig walk away "...'e probly deserves a face like dat, if 'e's so nasty. "'ead fer safetey" mah ass! Sunnava b*tch...if 'e comes near us 'gain, 'e's bloody dead..." he whipped out his Lungbuster, and reloaded it, loudly. He looked at the group "C'mon, shall we find somewherez to set up? Lu, as long we can find a big, abandoned buildin', then we can set it up good for ya, joo jus' need de 'ands, and us all could stay there. Whaddya ye lot say? Ah'm tired of wandering round de streets, an' I'm sure we all are. Who's wit' meh?" He looked round the group.

Brudda snarled at the viscious Slig as it walked off. He barely resisted the temptation to just run up behind it, pin it down and savage it, though it would taste like...well, c*ap, and quite literally. He looked at the even more injured Vykker, and pushed himself under it's head to support it for him. Poor guy...
06-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Arrack continued to walk towards the abandoned building, eventually reaching it and walking through its door. He looked around and shouted;
"Hey, anyone here? Mind if I take a bed here?"

06-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Vobos hissed in his fit and clung to Brudda's head while Mik still lay on the ground. Unable to put his hand up, Lulu smiled.
"Oooooh! There was this abandoned building, but I think the slig guy went in there. Well, there's always the shop and the alleyway where I live I guess."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-21-2007 at 03:49 AM..
06-20-2007, 09:19 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: Doogem fierd his chillpill launcher at the window of the building arrack just enterd "idiot, yer ya betta walk away"
06-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Brudda remained in the Vykkers grip. It wasn't as cold as that he'd known from most Vykkers.

"Heh, good 'un, Doogem. Serve 'im right. Now lessee..." Salve looked around, to see what there was nearby. He noticed a derelict warehouse across the street, opposite from where the hideous faced Slig had gone. He pointed to it "Dat dere looks nice an' large. Wanna 'ave a looksee?" HE went over and went in, and looked around. It was largely empty, that was good. A few plug sockets were in the walls, and surprisingly most were intact. "Looks prettay good, y'all come an' 'ave a looksee!"
06-21-2007, 12:02 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Okay, haven’t been in this RP for donkey years…anywho, nice at see those new RPers. I’m gonna change the way I RP of a bit…see whats it like.
IC:
Kas stood up, and glared at Jayne, who blinked, “Punch me will you?! Stupid idiot!”
Jayne snorted and then bent down and yanked Kas up remarking, “Whaever, Kassie. Ye do wha’ ye wan’, rant ‘bout stuffa tha’ doesn’t matter.”
Kas looked outraged, “stuff that doesn’t matter?! You stupid giant moron!”
Jayne looked offended, “Fine, call meh stopid. I don’ care.”
Kas scoffed, “Sure you don’t!”
“Oh shutta up! Rantin’ on like a scrub!”
“Ranting am I!?”
“Whaa whaa whaa! Give it a rest, will ye?”
“Give it-?!” Kas got so angry he chocked on his words. He stopped, then sucked in a deep breath, and growled, “Relax, mum, I’m going to behave.”
“Mum?”

06-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

IC:
Some unknown Inhabitant launched a Chill Pill in Arrack's direction, which broke a window. Arrack walked over to it and shouted out the crack;
"Hey, keep it down, punk! I'm trying to scout out some R&R! Else I might come over and use your spine to clean my throat!"

06-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

OOC: Ok i'm back online laptops fixed woo hoo

IC:Slax walked over to Lulu "hey there you are I was looking all over for you I need a job and protecting you seems just the thing for me".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

06-22-2007, 03:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Vobos carried on shaking whilst Lulu followed Salve and Mike got up. He ran to a bin and heaved at the memory of Arrack, but with his mouth stitched, he only filled it with vomit. Panicking, he ran inside the shop and looked around for a knife or something to cut the stitches, whilst looking for Vobos's medicine.

Holwer ran past the group screaming "THE UGLY THINGY!" in slog.

06-22-2007, 05:28 AM
Marvak
Bola Blast

: Inside your head.
: 439
Marvak  (12)

OOC: I feel so sorry for Mike right now D: hmm... I might join this one too... maybe. Juuuuuust maybe. I've been following it for a long time.

06-22-2007, 06:52 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax ran after salve and lulu "hay need to talk to you come on talk to me".

06-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Ah, sorry 'bout that.... And welcome back SLig 7765.... Then join Marclar, or I'll get Vobos to go and annoy you by making you a Mike replacement.

IC
Lulu turned around when he heard Slax.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't har you because I was too busy staring at a cloud that looked like a meep. Well, you can get a job protecting me if you want but I can't pay you since I lost all my money on a can of fish eggs."

06-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Don't worry about pay I just need somthing to do so lead on" slax said following the group

06-22-2007, 09:15 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: "bring it I got a gren lancha wot yo got, a mank face, I can resist dat, can ya resit a grenade" Doogem shouted at arrack
06-23-2007, 04:11 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

"Mum?" Jayne repeted, sounding amused, "tha's great, compare me to tha'-tha'-thing why dont cha?"
Kas sniffed, "I'll compare you to whoever I like."
"Fine, go ahead, see if-"
"Where in the hell of Oddworld did this morons come from? One second theres no one and the next..." Kas broke off, with a distasteful expresstion on his face.
"Maybe they have nothin' else tha' do. Gets pretty darn borin' doin' normal work."
"Oh what do i care? They are all freaks. You hear me?!"
"Jezz, stop shoutin'. Give me a headache."

06-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Well, guys, looksee good. Now, mebbe, we firstly need sum furniture..." said Salve as he went off to look around and see what could be found. Alot of useful stuff from higher up often ended up down here fairly intact.
06-23-2007, 07:30 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Lulu's face brightened as he got an idea and hopped away.
"Oh! I think there was an old sofa in one of the bins!"

Mike took a penknife from inside the shop before cutting his stitches. That done, he emptied the vomit on the floor, before remembering to get Vobos the medicine. He ran to the drug's ile, getting a packet of pills and running back outside the the fitting vykker.

06-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC: Slax decided to look too there was bound to be somthing useful around here.

06-23-2007, 07:10 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Arrack shouted back to the Inhabitant;
"Oh yeah? I'm an experienced Slig! I could probably outshoot your pathetic ass so bad you'd die of embarassment! You want a fight, come over here and stop hurling stuff like a wuss? What you say, punk?"

06-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve saw Lulu hop to a bin and followed. Sure enough, out the top of a dustbin, he saw a sofa poking out, a green shade. He grabbed it with a single arm and hefted it out, then held it in both arms, inspecting it "Prettay nice. Ah'll take it in" with that, he carried it back to the warehouse, took it inside, and put it down, not anywhere in particular. Organizing furniture would come when they got some more stuff. He went back out to Lulu "Yo seen anythin' else round 'ere?"

Brudda realised the bipeds were busy collecting furniture right now. Hopefully they'd find a decent kennel or something too...not sure what to do for now, he remained with the Vykker. He saw an Intern running over and barked at him, sniffing at the Vykker.
06-24-2007, 02:16 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: i cant manage tis RP anymore, with everything else i'm doing...

*sigh* I choose the pothole. *readies pothole-make-appear-lever*

06-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Goodbye Watermelody...

IC
Mike stepped back when Brudda barked at him, trying to get around him and to Vobos. Vobos got up like a zombie, and walked towards him, moaning and gurgling. Quickly, Mike shoved a pill down his throat, making the vykker stop. Vobos babbled as he saw colors and patterns like a kaleidoscope, and swatted at the air.

Lulu followed Salve, then answered his question.
"Well not really, usually rubbish just falls down here-" He was cut off when a blitzpacker can fell, bouncing off hi head. "Ow! Darn Khanzumerz!"

06-24-2007, 11:25 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

sejsx went to follow lulu and the others, seemingly unaffected by the events that had transpired. this, though she didnt know it, was a sign of her impending doom. her hooves cloped on the ground, her eyes focused squarely on he group infront of her. She heard a slight creaking noise behind her, but payed no heed. suddenly, the ground underneath her feet vanished, leaving her to fall into a gaping abyss. Sejsx sceramed, but no-one heard her. The long fall gradually curved and leveled out, as the steef was transported to a green room, seemingly underneath the motropolis. She looked around frantically for a way out, but found none. a figure stepped out from the shadows, her features bathed in the green glow of the lights. " its time for you to go to sleep for a while" WaterMelody said. WaterMelody pushed a button on the wall and Sejsx was pushed into a cryogenic tube, awaiting the time that WaterMelody will rejoin the LO RPG.

OOC: Mayaswell go out w/a bang =D

06-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Lol@pothole.

IC: Brudda watched the Vykker, he was unsure if it would remain standing. He walked up behind it, just in case it did.

Salve looked up. Pretty high up above them. He picked up the can that had hit Lulu, aimed at the moving shadow it had dropped from, and lobbed it hard. He heard a satisfying *thud* and a cry of pain. He grinned inside his mask, then looked back to Lulu "Well, we goez looksee somewherez else, then." HE went off away from the group towards the building the hideous face Slig had entered. He spyed through a wndow to see what was in there, and if tehre was anything they might want.

OOC: Pat, could you decide what's inside the building, since Arrack is in it right now?
06-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked around and found an old brew vending machien "hey look what I found" shouting at the 2 "I wonder if it still works"

Last edited by Slig 7665; 06-26-2007 at 08:59 AM..
06-26-2007, 09:09 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Exclamation

IC: Doogem ignored both the falling steef and the slig and flew upwards saying "I call anyting good e' as on im"
OOC:steef:-MIA