Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I have a feeling Splat is gonna disagree with Patrick for obvious reasons, if someone tried to sterilise one of my characters, I'd take a paddy fit. I don't know about godmoddling, but theres something wrong with it in my mind.

IC
"Yeah, I'm fine..." Tiro answered to Slax. "It's not the first time I got electrocuted..." Dimitrio watched Scarface nervously. "I don't like the way that guy's looking at me..." He squeaked. Agent watched Scarface as well, darkening her glare. "Hey, he isn't saying anything to you and we're here, so you'll be fine." "yeah, but..." He looked shyly away from Scarface who stood in the distance down the hall. "There's something about the way he's watching me that makes me scared..."
-
Tiny snored again before falling over, crashing loudly to the floor. He grabbed at Lenny's leg and held tight to it while he slept.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-16-2007 at 03:36 AM..
05-16-2007, 02:39 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Aqua kinda zoned out when the slig was talking, she was thinking of a new song. When she half heard him meation the cafateria, she snapped back to reality. The Slig beckoned for her to follow him. Aqua let out a little squeak of joy and said "I'd be delighted if you showed me the way!"

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-16-2007 at 10:33 PM..
05-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe let it sink in what the Mudokon being mute implied. Doe assumed that the mute Mudokon was an industrial born slave, she must of said something wrong or for just plain fun Sligs had cut out her tongue. Surely being victimized would turn her against her industrial suppressors. Figuring that the mute could not communicate in anyway Doe simply patted the Mudokon on the shoulder again saying, "Sorry." Then Doe sat down with a blue face.
05-16-2007, 06:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie and Otto were led inside the Cafeteria, followed by Rick. They saw Dionysia locking the door, which gave the room an unusual atmosphere - the door has always been open.

Dionysia asked Arnie wether she could talk to the Mudokons in the Cafeteria. "We have time now, so have a go at it if you like."

Otto snorted. "That could also work as a cover story."

Arnie looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"What if she was the one who let those creatures loose? Just to cause some trouble, so she can report it to the Magog Cartel. And now, she wants to keep herself under cover and act innocent. If you ask me, there's some sense in that." he said, then shot a sneer at Dionysia. "No offense, though." he said to her.

"You can't prove that, Otto." said Arnie, thought he was a bit uncertain now. He decided to wait for Dionysia's point of view on the matter.

-----------------------------

#7 Slig saw that #10 pointed his gun at a Scrab which was halfway between the Cafeteria and them. Luckily, the Scrab decided to run past them instead of the Glukkons and the others with them. Before #7 could react, the creature rushed past them and disappeared in the opposite direction.

"Don't ask permission next time, fire at will when those animals are in sight." he said to #10, then turned to Slash, who flew closer and changed the club to a shotgun. "Well, first of all, we should check our weapons. An empty ammo clip is bad news during a fight. As for our strategy, we should check the rooms one by one on every floor, and close their doors so the creatures won't go in there anymore. With this method, we can corner them and eliminate the threat. How does that sound?" he asked the Sligs.

Meanwhile, he checked his shotgun and saw that he was rather short on ammunition. He remembered Rick's so-called workshop from earlier. There were some cartridges in that room. "Listen, if you're short on ammo, you can load up in a room nearby. I can lead you there, I need a handful of cartridges anyway."

05-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:"What is it with you guys and that Scarface dude" slax asked he looked at scarface down the hall "man that guy give's me the creeps he thought".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent 80085 fiddled with her gun in her hands while Dimitrio watched the forty year old slig nervously. "Well..." He began. "He's scared because Scarface picks on him and knows something about him we don't..." Agent cut in. Dimitrio shivered with fear as the slig stalked closer to him. "So maybe we can play and share a room and be friends and-" "Hold it Tiro," Agent cut in, "This is a workplace, and I don't think they employ kids here..." The mudokon's face fell and he ducked behind Cylepso as Scarface stalked closer. Dimitrio breathed deeply as he sweated and stood near to Agent 80085. "W-w-what do you want?!" He nearly screamed. Scarface's face was a strange calm expression. "I want to talk to you...Alone..." Agent stalked forward, her hand near her gun. "He doesn't want to talk to you you b******, so f*** off!"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Skillyaslig, I find it hard to believe Jatt can turn around and not notice Sturg right there. Maybe some editing is in order here?

IC: Slash had already reloaded his shotgun. Shutting all the doors would eventually either corner the animals, or they could be driven out. "Sounds like a good plan to me. Should we start from the upper floors, so hopefully we can force them down through the factory and out?"
05-16-2007, 10:58 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Not IC posting right now, I'm having computer troubles and will be lucky to get on for the next few days- AntiVirus subscription's expired and all hell's breaking loose with trying to renew it. I'll just say to Splat- sorry if you didn't want me to operate like that, I'll check with you next time. Pat, you'd better do the rest of the operating just in case I can't get on for the next few days.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida merely shrugged as she rubbed her upper arms. There really was nothing she could do or (figuratively) say in this situation. The day had been only getting stranger, and she hadn't even seen Arnie yet.

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

OOC: I don't mind you operating at all, MM, I'd just appreciate it if you don't take out anything that was there before she got shot.

Zozo, when you post can you start a new line when a new character talks? So rather than

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Tiro answered to Slax. "It's not the first time I got electrocuted..." Dimitrio watched Scarface nervously. "I don't like the way that guy's looking at me..." He squeaked. Agent watched Scarface as well, darkening her glare. "Hey, he isn't saying anything to you and we're here, so you'll be fine." "yeah, but..." He looked shyly away from Scarface who stood in the distance down the hall. "There's something about the way he's watching me that makes me scared..."

put

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Tiro answered to Slax. "It's not the first time I got electrocuted..."
Dimitrio watched Scarface nervously. "I don't like the way that guy's looking at me..." He squeaked.
Agent watched Scarface as well, darkening her glare. "Hey, he isn't saying anything to you and we're here, so you'll be fine."
"yeah, but..." He looked shyly away from Scarface who stood in the distance down the hall. "There's something about the way he's watching me that makes me scared..."

It just makes it a lot easier for anyone reading your posts, so they can tell who said what. I'd be appreciative.

IC:

Dionysia decided right about then that she didn't like Otto (well, she hadn't liked him before, but now she was actively going out of her way to dislike him). "And what would that kind of trouble gain me? A pat on the head and a cookie? Think about it please, I have nothing to gain from getting you two in more trouble."

ooc: Jim is waiting for Dean.

05-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo had decided to leave the other two Sligs Behind at the entrance of the R+R room he was now wandering around near the Cafateria.

Suddenly a Creature of Somesort Ran past him almost faster than lightning it seemed to be.

"What in the name of odd was that?" He said turning round to where the Creature had fled

"I think it was a Slog, no way to large for a Slog, perhaps a Scarb" He continued walking to where the Creature had went, he had his revolver at the ready, but with only 5 bullets left the chances of actually killing, let alone injureing the thing was slim.
05-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Chubfish
Grubb Fisherman

: England
: 907
Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)Chubfish  (538)

IC: Scrabbers was about too leave but remembered about the other animals still inside the factory. Scrabbers walked back in and ignored the big slig he had scared. He hid in the shadows near the cafeteria and waited for something.

05-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Mia the Mud
Bolamite

: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)

Andy snorted as he watched Pablo leave. So much for ‘sticking together’. He looked at the mad again, looks like she was in a pretty bad state of mind. She was going to be useless. “Looks like I’m alone again.” He said goodbye to Charles, telling him if them ever saw each other again, to stop a say hi. With that he walked off, alone, hoping to find the boss on his own.
~~~
Mia watched to slig walk away and sighed in relief. She was going to be ok after all. She stood up and looked around, hopefully she could find someone other than a slig to tell her where to go. She walked off in the other duration, praying to find a mudokon along the way.

05-16-2007, 01:36 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Once scri was satisfied that aida wasn't all that scared anymore, she rummages around the room. eventually she fornd some sheets of paper in a corner and a pen under some chairs. She gave these to aida, so she coummunicate with herself (as in scri) and nat. Scri sat down again and questioned nat whith a long screech "How do you know to speak scrab?"

05-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Arxryl
Outlaw Sniper

: You wouldn't believe me.
: 1,559
Arxryl  (10)

Ike walked past the medical room, and on towards the cafeteria. It was surely time for lunch... and even if it wasn't, he was hungry.

Upon arriving, he sat down and pulled out a package of homemade cookies made from scrabanian dough and Paramonion almonds.

"Maybe, I could be a cook?... hm... nah... I'm not too good at making food."

Our fate is sealed only when we accept it. -~Arxryl~-

05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Aida accepted the paper and pen with a slight smile. At least this way she'd be able to communicate with them if she had something important to say...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."

05-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: I'm sorry Dave, but that's not possible. Due to the fact Praetyre is MONITORING, he cannot have an efficient operation as he would abandon being able to keep an intimate eye on Anni if he were to do the operation himself. Plus, it would seem vaguely OOC for him to yank in and suddenly do it himself, and Dek might react adversely to that.

05-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe looked at Scri and acted as if he had no idea why she just screeched like a Scrab. The Mudokon warrior walked past Scri acting as if he was interested in a calendar on the other side of the room, while passing Scri Doe whispered, "I don't know if we can trust the industrial one."
Then after staring at the calendar for a short while Doe looked over at the mute Mudokon and asked, "Aida, now that you can communicate, if you don't mind can you tell us how you came to work here?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

#9 checked his weapon and realized he was low on ammunition, he had accidentally over fired in his attempt to kill the mutant Slig he had assumed to be an intruder. #9 stated, "I'd like ta see where da ammunition room be, I'm kinda low on bullets."

While #9 was talking to #7, #10 was continually searching the area through his scope. #10 didn't want to drop his guard while hostiles were running around the facility. As the Slig with the expensive weapon searched the area he noticed something moving in the shadows by the cafeteria. Not wanting to take chance #10 engaged the thermal vision on the scope and immediately recognized the creature hiding to be the Scrab from earlier. The dumb creature had returned to the cafeteria, it should of known better. Taking a quick second to aim #10 fired one shot with his weapon, hopefully the Scrab didn't adore its head to much.
05-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Aida set to work writing down what Nat had asked, although it wasn't long before she passed the paper to him so he could read it.

I used to work in NiccoBlast during the late cleaning shift. When the boss heard Rupture Farms was opeing up again, he decided Arnie would need extra help and sent me on a train with a letter to him.

05-16-2007, 08:34 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Zerox, Its done!
IC:
Jatt: Heh, Whatever, Kid. Fellow me-*turn COMPLETLY around now* Its over here-*Breaks off and stares as he sees Sturg* What the…? *Stops and slowly lowers himself, and speaks quietly, so not to frighten the meech.* Hey, there…What ye doin’ here? *Looks at Aqua* Shush, Kid, don’t frighten ‘im.
-----------------
Cylepso: Hey, I’m not trying to be a a** or anything, but maybe Dimitrio should just have a talk to….Whatever his name is? He needs to learn to stand up for himself, you know.
Seb: *Nods* Mghna.
-----------------
Lenny: *laughs* Hehe, don’t rip my leg off!
Vester: Uhh…
Lenny: *Looks at Tiny, then to Vester* What I do now? I cant wake him…
Vester: Dunno.

Last edited by skillyaslig; 05-16-2007 at 11:03 PM..
05-16-2007, 10:56 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri watched nat, as he turned back from the calender and back to near aida was. Aida gave nat her note, and Scri hoped it made him trust her a little more. To emphisise that Aida meant no harm, she made a series of high-pitched whistles, that she supposed only nat and herself could hear. "she's my friend" the message went "and theres no reason you shouldnt trust her"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aqua bcked away from the strange creature, she had never seen something like this before. she hid behind the bigbro slig, hoping that the thing wouldnt see her. She peeked out from behind the slig and said in a tiny voice "what is that thing?"

Last edited by WaterMelody; 05-16-2007 at 10:58 PM..
05-16-2007, 11:08 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Rusty put Peach on the ground and starts to hammer on the door, yelling, "Heellloooo?! Any home?!"
Peach joins in, yelping and sqwaking.
Martha smiles at the steef and opens her mouth to speak but Rustys yelling interupts her.
"Rusty? That you?" She calls turning towards the locked door.
Niko snorted, "Yezzer th' Wazzie all rift!"
Galaleo looks over at the noise.
"I say, Thats a bit of noise around this place!" Sees Arnie, "Ahh, that must be the boss!" Trotts over to Arnie.
Every sorrow to forget."

05-16-2007, 11:24 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Okay almightly Splat, I shall....Uhhh....use lines.

IC
Tiny ignored Scrabers as he ran pas and sprawled on his back, covering the floor widely.
"No Cecil, don't explode..." He muttered, snoring loudly.
-
Agent 80085 sniffed.
"Over my dead body, I can't stand that guy! Dimitrio can't even go near him without getting scared! What good would it do?" Dimitrio stood nervously behind her, watching Scarface that continued to stare at him. Tiro hid behind Sebstian, looking around at the chant suppressor orbs.
"Maybe if I rip some more of his tentacles off, he'll finally buger off!..." Agent snarled. Dimitrio grabbed her shoulder.
"No! He'll just threaten to report you too! Maybe I should just go see him anyway..." He muttered, walking nervously forward. Agent growled and followed him, glaring darkly at Scarface. "If that guy lays a finger on you, I'll rip off his arms and beat him with them..." Dimitrio looked unimpressed as he waved his robotic arm in front of her.
"Oh...Sorry, I forgot..."

05-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

As Hembar stood in the shadows considering her next move, the scrab she'd sensed before suddenly decided to show it's face back here again. She watched it walk up to the shadows on another wall, which put it in the line of sight of those at the cafeteria, even though it was hidden in shadow. She had made sure to put herself around the corner for that reason, though.

Then she sensed a movement from one of the sligs by the doorway out there. It was lifting it's gun and aiming and - she ducked quickly; although she could actually deflect bullets from herself if she had the mind to, she didn't want to be noticed (and sending bullets flying back the way they came from wasn't exactly the best way to stay unnoticed) and even though the slig wasn't actually aiming for her she wanted herself to be a small target to avoid any trouble.

She crouched down in the shadow and watched the scrab.

05-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo continued to walk where the Scarb ran, unaware of the fact it had just ran right past him.

"Here boy." he said turning round upon hearing a rather loud gun shot very close by.

"Right, that had to be some other sligs." he said walking over to where the gunshot sound came from, suddenly he saw something move in the shadows, of corse it could have been a Modokon slave, or a slig or something

"Hey you Frezze!" he comanded holding his revolver up ready to fire...
05-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

"No offence" Slax said to agent "but Dimitrio has got to start sticking up for himself how long has scarface pushed him around like this." as he looked in scarface's direction

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-17-2007, 10:35 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Slash saw the sniper Slig aim his rifle. Slash double checked his shotgun, flew a little higher to the ceiling, and slowly went in closer to the Scrab, keeping his gun held towards it. Take no chances, Scrabs had proven a real problem in Vykkers labs when they did escape. Damn things. They usually took down a few Sligs and Interns before they went down, and this was befroe they'd been experimented on. This on with six legs was bad news. He was suddenly even more immensely graceful for the heli-pants. He gave them a solid pat in thanks, then concentrated on his firearm again. As he aimed it at the Scrab, he looked at the gun and thought "Hell, after this, I'mma upgradin' this baby. Must be outdated by now..."

Oh no, the Slig had seen him! But it didn't fire at all. It spoke to him. Did it know that he could speak industrial? He tried his best in the language to reply "Uh...nothing?" He remained solid on the ground.
05-17-2007, 01:20 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

Doe looked at the piece of paper and then at Scri, the Mudokon warrior was taking a big risk but if he couldn't trust a fellow Mudanchee then who could he?
Doe took a deep breath then said quietly, "My name isn't Nat it is Doe. Nat is the name I use for my worker disguise. I'm actually one of the few remaining Mudanchee warriors alive today. I was guarding our dead alongside the Scrabs when my people were being destroyed, by the time I joined the fight it was too late."
After a slight pause Doe continued, "I'm now a Freedom Fighter alongside any who take up arms to free our people. Just because the Mudokons here are not technically enslaved doesn't mean they aren't. We must free our brothers spirits not only their bodies. Though freeing my brothers could take me anywhere in Mudos the cause of protecting my sacred guardians brings me to Rupture Farms, they continue to slaughter our sacred creatures, their is no balance to their genocide. I must stop them."

Doe waited to see what the two Mudokons would say in response.

OOC: Waiting for Chubfish to post. FYI I shot at Scrabbers.
05-17-2007, 02:12 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Scri listened intently to Nat's - no, doe's explaination. She found herself agreeing with everything he said. No amount of industrial brainwashing could keep her from truely being free. She was exicted too, she had unwittingly found another mudanchee, she had always thought all of them had been killed or enslaved. " I would be honoured to help you in your quest for the freedom of our people, and our sacred animals" Scri said, bowing her head a bit. she then conitued, a little excited "I thought that i was the last mudanchee thats spirit hadnt been broken by the industrialists!"

05-17-2007, 08:21 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

Aida looked between the two, absolutely stunned. Oh, this was insane...