Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

07-19-2005, 10:18 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

RG-49: "They better keep that Glukkon organic locked up safe, he might mess things up again somewhere."

Otto: "Arn, why don't you ever things the easy way?"

Arnie: "Since when was directing a factory easy? And that would not be so interesting, also."

Otto: "But at least I could sleep well at nights."

Arnie: "Sometimes, you have to make sacrifices. OK, RG-49, you can go now."

RG-49: "Negatory. My duty is to protect you from hazards, Boss."

Arnie: "But there's no danger now. #7 Slig can stay with me for protection, if you're so concerned about my safety."

RG-49: "Concerned about your safety??? That wounds me, Boss of Rupture Farms. If nothing other, your safety is the first thing I'm concerned about. And the so-called Slig organic is not as effective as my protocols."

#7 Slig: "Hey, ever saw me in action?"

RG-49: "That's what I'm talking about. I can recognise those situations when serious action is required."

#7 Slig: "Hey, that's enough! Go get some maintenance on your circuits or something."

EDIT: OOC: I've looked for my old W@RF drawings, found them. If you'd like to see them, and especially, if you have some artwork too, I'll reopen the RPG Fan Art thread in Fan Corner.

Last edited by dripik; 07-19-2005 at 10:35 AM..
07-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC: Oops. My bad. Lemme just rephrase my last paragraph a little. Sorry, but I usually don't read every thread, so I don't know what went on in the past.

Sev walked towards the elevators And looked in it. There was no sign of an elevator anywhere.

Sev:"Forget this. I'm gonna go see if I can patch up the boilers a bit. I hope they got rid of that steam, because I don't feel like getting open-lung surgery on my first day.

Sev headed towards the boilers and went down the stairs to the boiler room.

07-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

"He seemed a bit wierd, even for a mud!"

Groll:"You don't know the half of it!"

"Half the time I don't know what I'm meant to be doing and when I offered to do a job, he said he'd get back to me about it but I never heard from him."

Groll:"Well, there's not much you or I can do about that, looks like we'll just have to organize ourselves."

He walks to the edge of the platform and looks round down the track.

Groll:"Have any idea when the next train from FeeCo's supposed to be coming?"

07-20-2005, 05:21 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

While Razer was in the rest-room, panicking, Anni ran away while she dragged Math with her.

"Hehehe, thanx for coming and saving from that weed-head." Anni said and laughed, "Maybe we should go back and visit Somi."

-----

A few coridors away, Kix and Dean were walking around.

"Should we go and check on Freak and see if he's healed?" Kix asked.

"Might aswell do it. I don't see that we could anything better." Dean answered, and walked back to the Vykker-room.

In the door there was a little note:

The Vykkers workeing here has been replaced by the new employee; Dek.

Kix shrugged her shoulders and went in.

"Freak?" she called, and heard a happy bark.

On a table, she saw Freak, strapped to it.

"Oh Freak!!" She said happily.

"He's good as new!" Dean said, as he examined Freak's chest, "And it doesn't seem like they have done any other freakish experiemnts on him."

"Well, that was lucky." Kix said and embraced freak, then they went out.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-21-2005, 02:02 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "Not really. Last time I was near Feeco it was before Repture Farms was reopened so I really didn't know too much about the place. There might be a time table round here. What was it? Half an hour ago when you called your friend, how fast can he work?"

07-21-2005, 02:57 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math: *Is dragged along* Somi... yea sure why not...

---

Nick was walking down the coridor, seeing Groll and Stivik standing near the train station. He walked up to them and shouted for Stivik.

Nick: Stavik! Boss wants you to report at the meat grinders A.S.A.P, you're on repair duty.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

07-21-2005, 03:23 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "What? what idiot had that idea? I couldn't fix a toaster, let alone that grinder! Have you seen that thing? It practically exploded or something!"

Well, if Arnie was getting this place organsied, it would look so much worse if he was getting that wrong!

Stivik: "I don't know what you expect me to do, but I'll go have a look."

ooc; Sorry for the short post. There's not much more to say.

EDIT: I'm off on holiday first thing tomorow so it's unlikely that I'll be able to get on for the next week. If I'm needed, say Stivik headed towards the grinders and then stepped into a cupboard to explain into his box that Arnie's attempts at organisation aren't going so well.

Cya guys!

Last edited by Splat; 07-22-2005 at 05:17 AM..
07-22-2005, 08:14 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni walked over to the cafeteria.

"We should take some food with us, in case Somi's hungry." Anni said, and took a few boxes of scrab-cakes.

Then she went for the old part or rupture-farms.

----

"Oh so, now that Freak's alright, what should we do now?" Kix asked.

"I don't know, what about releasing Freak, and go back to work?" Dean asked.

"Uh... Ok..." Kix said and looked at Freak, "Go find Somi, and take care of her."

As soon as she put him on the ground, Freak barked happily, and ran away. Kix and Dean whent back to the kitchen.

"Might aswell make more food." Dean said happily.

"Ok, I'll clean to kitchen up then." Kix said.

-----

"Urgh I'm gonna beat the crap out of her!" Razer snarled angrily, and ran out from the Rest-room, to look for Anni.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-22-2005, 10:47 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I've started the 2nd version of 'Rpg Cc Fan Art' thread at Fan Corner. There's the link to the first part, but I've put the pictures I found there into the 2nd part.

-----------------------------

RG-49 went out from the Board Room.

RG-49: "The Slig organic is right. I could do with some maintenance."

He went down the corridor.

07-23-2005, 01:57 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

: Jul 2005
: Slig Barracks
: 102
MudokonGodWorshipMe!  (10)

Char turned to Snipe. " While Sev's gone, whaddaya wanna do? I personally wanna see what they do at packaging. But i'm happy to do what you wanna do."

07-23-2005, 11:49 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Groll:"I'll help you, Stivik, once my equipment arrives. We might be able to get something done between the two of us."

OOC: I might bring in another character on the train, but I need to get their backstory sorted, which is partly why I'm waiting so long for the train.

IC:
After leaving the two sligs, Sefon started looking for something to do. He started thinking, maybe that slig's right, there doesn't seem to be much organization here. But I can't let him know I feel that way.

He came to the grinding area. It was still a mess, obviously either nobody had seen it or they just hadn't bothered doing anything. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching, then lifted his hand and started clearing the debris with his powers, just standing in one spot but moving his hand. He wasn't quite sure what to do with anything yet, so he just shifted all the bits of junk into a pile.

07-24-2005, 07:49 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

: england
: 74
grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: hey may i join in or is it to late an there is one other thing my rp charater is a grubb shipped all over oddworld for slave purposes untill he arives here at rupture farms so.......dont reject me !
07-24-2005, 07:52 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

OOC:Of course you can join! a couple of rules:

one liners are not allowed. multiple one liners will ge you out of this wonderul rpg.
BE CREATIVE!

All you need to do is post this Grubbs background and begin RPing

ps: no NPCS (NON PLAYABLE CHARACTERS)

07-24-2005, 08:13 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

name: runt

speacies: grubb

apearance: short stubby an.......blue with deep red eyes this grubb stands out a mile off
but remains unotesed due to his size he wears a gold pendant around his neck he has had all his life as for his clothes worker clothes are now what he wears
species: Frayda Evryting.((grubb)

Personality:a generally freindly lil guy but is easly scared but once befreinded can help out in anyway he sees possible

hates: being poked prodded anything that moves fast or makes loud noises
guns an lack of water an crates

loves: water slimy fish serenity an any chance at freedom

backstory: bought an sold as a slave rut was shipped from place to
place since he could remember most of his life he spent in a small crate with a few holes
in the roof but a slight change acoured one day when he was droppped off at a new factory filled with
"wonder full things" he was told by a deep voice outside his box just before it was smashed open for him
to see himself as he now was presented with a mop an bucket soon after as was told to "work"......

"cry not for us our souls survive justice awaits the water rise"

07-24-2005, 08:20 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Right! you arrive by train.

07-24-2005, 08:23 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc:yup

07-24-2005, 08:32 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

IC: "Err Snipe, are you sure you're gonna be okay on your own? i'm gonna try and get to the boss. i really wanna get a job. and it's gettin stuffy in here." Char says to Snipe. Then he calls over to Sev." i'm going out for a bit. get a job, and check out packaging" THen he rushes out, absolutely no idea where he's going.

OOC: A bit like that, Runt.

07-24-2005, 08:53 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*as he gets his first glimps of this new enviroment runt tilts his head to one side before touching the cold hard floor an emmiting a small sigh as he regain posture he emmited a small* "huh ?" *looking behind him from were he had arived from*

07-24-2005, 09:00 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

2nd character!

Name: Squib
Species: Grubb
Job: Scrubber
Personality: Lonely. he only has one friend, and that's Runt.
Appearence: Has bright blue eyes and rosy cheeks which make him look cute
Sex: male.

07-24-2005, 09:03 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

ooc: woot ! another grubb me myself i love the speicies there like lil primative muds only sqeakyer

07-24-2005, 09:16 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

occ: you here ???

07-24-2005, 09:36 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

OOC: Welcome to W@RF, grubb_runt! Have a good time, and... please, use punctuation marks and capitals where needed, just for the sake if it being clearer. Your char's profile seems to be OK.

And another thing. It seems that you get along well with MGWM, and with others in the future, I belive, but don't post too much. One or two posts a day, or everybody will get confused and all.

I'm not going to be here for a week again. Travelling and stuff. I belive that will be another two pages to read through.

07-24-2005, 09:37 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt turned back around to continue on humming as he walked his feet emmitted a small sqashy noise agaist the floor he looked over at a bucket an smiled jumping into the air* "water !" *he gleefully ran to it looking into his reflection in the water he smiled as a tear rolled off his cheeck*

Last edited by grubb_runt; 07-24-2005 at 09:47 AM..
07-24-2005, 10:00 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Squib: Squib got out of the train and saw Runt. " Hey Runt, how you doin!" He squealed.

07-24-2005, 10:11 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*Runt turned around and waved franticly*heya squib look water !!!*he smiled before slowly walking over to squib "whats is that !! *he sqeaked hiding behind squib pointign at a mudokon as runt started shaking wildly* i dont like it its evil !

07-24-2005, 10:16 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

" errr Runt, i think that's what the call a... moo-doe..dok_un. a mudokon. Be careful, they can possess ya, lets see what its like here.

07-24-2005, 10:29 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*Runt raised a eyebrow an watched carfully "ooooooooooh" *before turning to squib* "lets go !" *he quikly ste of down a hall looking at a leaver gettin a urge to pull it* "um....nah i wont... hey squib ! over here !"

07-24-2005, 10:34 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

Squib comes a- runnin. " what is it? ooooh, what a pretty lever. lets see what it does. i better be careful though, it might be dangerous." Squib pulls the lever.

07-24-2005, 10:40 AM
grubb_runt
Bolamite

grubb_runt  (10)

*runt looked around before ducking and covering as the ribs of a large animal dropped from semmngly nowere and landed behind them almost crushing runt* "ok we dotn pull any more levers !............ unless it gives food out"

07-24-2005, 10:47 AM
MudokonGodWorshipMe!
Fuzzle

" sorry Runt, now lets see if we can find where we are" Squib said. they suddenly saw a shadow up ahead with four legs. it was Char.

Char: Char spotted two little Grubbs up ahead, and walked over to them.
" so you must have just gotten here. i gotta job for ya. go down to packaging, look around and tell me what it's like. i'll give ya some Moohla! now go on, get outta here, i'm busy"