Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-09-2006, 05:00 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

: May 2001
: ಠ_ಠ
: 2,060
mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)mitsur  (452)

OCC: Taytay, you have to make your person appear in the correct way, not come outta nowhere. I suggest you saying that he arrived on the Train Depot.

Wrex.

12-09-2006, 05:15 PM
Taytay
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Oddworld
: 101
Taytay  (10)

ooc: Mitsur, I thought I said Jade ran out of the train earlier, and same for Scranton.
I love my music

Last edited by Taytay; 12-09-2006 at 05:16 PM.. : 'Cause I wasnt thinking.
12-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre continued to hold the unconscious Arrack. He inquired to his superior again.
"Sir, should I lay him face down to avoid making Slap sick, and/or hook him up to the monitors? Or should I not put him on a bed at all, and take another course of action?"

12-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: MM has been known to run off for some time but to return before you know it. He had twice removed himself from the RPG for long periods of time, and return when you thought that he couldn't come back.

Eek! Gappiqu seems to be in a heck of a lot trouble. Darned. I only see a few possible futures in for him.

IC: As Slap heard the two Glukkons discuss among themselves, all sorts of thoughts rolled into his head. When he heard the curiousisty about why don't Sligs and Mudokons present themselves to the excutives after arrival normally, Slap remembered the discussions of the Vykkers had conversed with each other about the Magog Cartel. From those conversations, he had learned of the proper orindation of how things worked in the average Magog Cartel factory. Normally, every new employee needed to be hired over shipping. Apparently, employees were hired by the employee's choice of simply being there, around here. If that was so in a true Magog Cartel factory, they would have to be registered some way by a Glukkon excutive, or even head cheif of Security. Without that, Sligs would be ordered to think that these unregistered employees were either bombers or spys from rival factories. Both of which were meant to be shot at sight. These rules were obviousily neglected at Rupture Farms. The improper use of Magog Cartel reglations was starting to disturb Slap in uncomformtable ways. He was going to comment on saying that Arnie should at least have a Glukkon to at least greet and register these employees, but the conversation deepened further about Slap.

He watched as Arnie became frustrated about him asking of retaining true Slig behaviour, and eventually back into a state of having new ideas. For a Glukkon who had different opinions with normal Glukkon, he sure had bright ideas. He liked the idea of having to meet employees once in a while became to his liking, since now he can just subject nasty Sligs to Arnie. That made his job a whole easier.

Slap commented this on his keyboard, which popped up on his screen, "Well sir, I like the meetings with employees idea fondly. I was thinking butchery would be there next destination in this factory, but oh well. Talking to them is fine me. I will just tell Molt to meet up with you. That is all.

Oh and Mudokon employee, I would suggest joining Mudokons at the Grinding stations. There should be some productivity happening there. But Arnie knows best."

Slap decided his visit to the cafeteria period had ended. He needed to go back to the bickering Vykkers, and still see if they had at least saved the Mudokon's life. He slammed his laptop shut and walked toward the door. Before he went to grab the door's handle, he thought he might want to get the Vykkers some lunch. He backed up a few paces and grabbed to plates of food. Both were Paramite Pies. Carrying them both in one hand, he also directed two Slurg Shakes onto the plates. After having both filled, he pushed himself out of the cafeteria.

After exiting from the cafeteria, he went along the corriders and stairways to find himself to the Labortory again. Once he was at the enterance of the Labortory, he saw Wash try to hurry out of the Labortory himself. He gave him a sign of hello, being that his hands were in no mood to type at the moment. He planned to discuss with Wash, but at the moment, his main attention was to enter the Labortory.

He placed all of his equipment beside his suitcase, and opened his laptop again. He glanced at his surrounding, to see that Linc seemed better. Nothing seemed abnormal and everything was back average. Although RG-49 wasn't there, the Slig he saw in the cafeteria was there and unconscious too. If he could, Slap would laugh at the irony. He knew that was going to happen. He just did.

His moment of humor ended with when he heard Praetyre comment that he might need to place him face down for some reason. Slap hastily typed in his confusion, "What, is our subject needing spa treatment from myself? If he's ill, I suggest placing him on a bed. The fella needs rest in a quiet area of the Labortory. Maybe one of should watch over him in the R+R? Oh and I brought food."

OOC: I need to get some rest. Edit later.

Last edited by Slaveless; 12-10-2006 at 05:03 AM..
12-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre turned to Slap. His (Praetyre's) features were grave, concerned, worried. He did not lie, as he preferred uncomfortable truth to comfortable lies;
"Slap. Remember that Slig I told you about earlier, the one who loved dancing and got deformed in a terrible accident? Well, I'm holding him."
Praetyre paused for a moment, to let it sink in.
"I was talking to our superior here when I heard a myriad of yells, screams, and thumping. At first, I thought it was a very aggressive argument coupled with some kind of music. I tried to tell the makers of said noise to decrease its decibalic magnitude, but it continued.

It seemed to come in three tones. An angry, vicious tone, a regular tone, which sounded like a Slig voice, and a whiney, soppy tone. I then heard a bump on the door, and thought it might be a wild animal, escaped from the basement. So I looked through the secure viewing screen, and saw the face of an old friend. An old friend I thought commited suicide ten years ago.

It had a quite impressive effect on my body. My heart literally stopped beating for a second, and my current train of thought completely froze. My minds eye caught sight of many things, such as the accident, the infection, the Chronicler killing himself, the blood, my superior drunk, and the newspaper article announcing his suicide. As such, I tried to wrap things up with Linc, and get Wash to wake him up. While doing this, I picked Arrack up, he woke up after a few minutes, then sedated him. I concluded several things from his physical and mental state. First, I concluded he was the one making the noise, as no one else was outside nor any other prints, and as it stopped when he hit the door. Second, I concluded that he had been somehow frozen for ten years, defrozen, and had recently been in contact with boiling water. Thirdly and most importantly, I concluded that he had trineural psychosis, or as it is nicknamed by some experts, "Tripolarism".

One of his personalities seems to be the original and regular one, that I knew and befriended. The second, which I can only conclude came from his claustrophobia and social isolation after the incident, is paranoid, vicious, delusional, hyperactive, and psychotic. The third, which is likely a leftover from his infancy, is whiny, dependant, lazy, and weak.

As for my turning him over, I was concerned that viewing his features directly would cause you to vomit. I have seen Intern vomiting, and it is very painful and disgusting for both them and the Inhabitants around them. And I would loathe to see you or anyone in pain. And it's not due to any racial empathy. Anyway, if you don't object, sir(Dek), I'll just lay him down on a spare be.."
"Hah! I knew it! I knew it! You are his love slave! You want to tie me down so you can kill me and prevent your conspiracy from getting out! Not to mention perverted purposes of satisfying your evil metal master! Well it won't happen! Right now, I'm reverse engineering the brain implants your government masters put in my head to send up a signal to the mothership! You CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH! I have told you pawns twice of the evils of Paramite Muffin Cakes, of their soul stealing properties, and yet you ignore me, dismiss me as a deformed ranter! You obviously planned the court system! You engineered them to take away my rights to not be shunned! You made me dwell in a mask, so you could silence me whenever you wanted to with your so called gas protection systems! You are but.."
Praetyre spoke to his superior;
"Sir, should I restrain him?"

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 12-09-2006 at 08:32 PM..
12-09-2006, 09:25 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

:
ooc: Mitsur, I thought I said Jade ran out of the train earlier, and same for Scranton.
OCC: My bad Tay

Anyway, I better put Mech back into the rpg, before I forget.

IC:

Mech gasped as the coldness of the freezer enevopled him. He stepped back out, shivering. It was so cold he felt as though he'd been punched in the stomach. He ruffled through his bag, grabbed a whitish powder, and stuffed it into his thermos. He smacked it against the ground, and the powder flared, then became a makeshift torch. He then threw on an animal hide over his shirt and pants, then went back through the door.

Even thought he was considerably warmer, it was still cold enough to freeze a creature. As Mech pushed on, he thought he heard numerous sounds, as if something was trying to escape. Pushing the thoughts away, he finally reached the end of the locker. The window was fogged up, but he had no problem opening the door.

Wrex.

12-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Taytay
Fuzzle

Taytay  (10)

ooc: It's okay Mitsur!
Also, damn I need Dripik to control arnnie and Munchs Master to control arthur...till them Im screwed.
Hmm...
I love my music

12-10-2006, 06:11 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Using her fangs, Somi helped Sturg open the crate, releasing some packed meat that hadn't been cooked or processed yet. Somi was ather pleased, because it never tasted as nice once the industrials had done to it whatever they were doing. She was able to use her fangs to shred up the packaging and get to the meat. "Alright, let's eat."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the R+R, Dionysia had managed to drift off to sleep, unaware of the trouble Gappiqu was causing for her below.

12-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: not disappearing, it's computer problems AGAIN. We had electricians round and they seemed to screw up the internet connection, not to mention various other electrical devices.
IC:
Arthur looked at Jade. Another chef Slig? Interesting.
"If you wanna be part of the cooking crew then go ahead. There's a mudokon here, Dean, who's the main chef. I'm unfofficially in charge of intern food. If you're good with Gluk food you can cook for Arnie and Otto. Now er, go an' see Arnie about this an tell him you being a cook's fine with me. He needs to employ ya an all, and I've gotta make a Fone call."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dean replied to Kix "I think that'd be best. You could wait here, and I'll go check the Security Office to see if the cameras show this passage. If they don't, we can search down here If they do, I'll turn the lights off then on again to let you know, and we can find a Slig to help with the pipes. That OK?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dek listened to Praeytyre's suggestion. "Yes I think that could be best. I don't know about brain damage, but considering his fragile mental state, it's best not to take risks. Now I've yet to do any Fuzzle testing since getting here, so I don't know where they are stored. It's a pity I sent Wash off to get Slap ,I could have told him to ask Anni where the fuzzles are kept, sicne Slap's here anyway. I'd imagine the Stockyards."
"Not to worry, I'll get them while you keep an eye on your friend."
It was then that Arrack awoke and began another rant. Dek was getting tired of this.
"Oh yes, restrain away. Give him another sedative first though, we don't wnat him dying of a heart attack.
Plus I can get some food and drink on the way.
---------------------

OOC: Mitsur, there's 3 Vykkers in the factory- Krik, who's unconscious somewhere, a hall I believe. And there's Praetyre and Dek, both in the Labs. There's a map of the 3 factory somewhere, so you can use that to get your bearings. Also Taytay, see the PM I sent you.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

Last edited by Munch's Master; 12-10-2006 at 10:03 AM..
12-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre laid Arrack down on one of the bed's, took a nearby remote control and activated the restraining system. It springed into effect, locking Arrack to the bed like a prisoner to a torture device. He then triggered the sedative, injecting chemicals into Arrack's arms like a Mudokon's teeth to a Paramite Pie or a Scrab Cake.

"Slap, tell Wash that he can go. Get some Chill Pills and Expresso as our superior ordered. Remember to get several. I want to test their effects on a Fuzzle first."
Praetyre put his metallic palm to Arrack's chest. It was still beating very quickly, although not as much as before. Evidently, the sedative and cooling down had helped that. But it was still twice the healthy rate for a Slig. Praetyre felt around Arrack's chest. The muscles were tense, but were relaxing. His breathing was only a little bit over.
"At least I won't have to zap him with a relaxer. Or sing him lulabies." he thought

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 12-10-2006 at 11:01 AM..
12-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Taytay
Fuzzle

Taytay  (10)

ooc: I replied it Munch's Master.
Also...where is Dripik when you need him?
IC: Jade nodded to Arthur and reassured him that he was heading down to the cafeteria. Jade walked down and turned examining his new surroundings. He walked past some graffiti on the wall and cursed under his breath. He kept walking and passed a slig who laughed at his not so new pants. The slig used self control and wanting to be a vallet to stop himself from saying anything. Once he made his last turn he was in the cafeteria. He saw the glukkon surrounded by sligs and surprisingly one mudokon. Jade walked up and waited for the mud and Arnnie to finish there conversation.
I love my music

12-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Taytay, you're not allowed random characters. And Dripik normally posts once every two or three days.

12-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Taytay
Fuzzle

Taytay  (10)

ooc: Oh I'm sorry, I thought like having other sligs and muds around that werent being controlled was okay. But now I know...so since theres only 3 people that joined as vykers...does that mean that there are only 3 vykers in Rupture Farms?
I love my music

12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Yup, no one is at Rupture Farms except the characters that members directly control. If that makes sense. Anyway;

IC:

Ralph arrived at the higher level of the grinding station. Walking along the catwalk (I understand it was fixed; if I'm wrong I'll edit) he looked down at the mudokons still there. He stood and watched for a moment then called down casually, "How's it going?"

12-10-2006, 04:47 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OCC: Taytay, not to be rude, but you should actually put some coherency in your posts. It's very hard to read in some place. Run your posts through the spell check, and maybe divide it into more readable parts.

It'll make your opinions come across more strongly, and make people take you more seriously.

I men, ho woldnt respekt me aftr reeding tis?

Wrex.

12-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Finally!" Sturg looked through the meat first. He wondered what it could be...he ripped open a packet anyway. He started eating some of it, and while eating, asked Somi "So...where do we go next?"
12-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: The catwalk was fixed ages ago when Scruben and Jim almost fell to their messy deaths.

Krik is in the basement, pretty much unconscious after getting punched in the face.

12-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

Up until now, Gore had been watching the situation, trying to get what he wanted to say sussed. But whatever he had scrabbled together was broken when Gappiqu's fist knocked Krik clean out. He burst out into glee, laughing, no matter what the consequences.
"Woo, hoo hoo! Great hit buddy! Ahahahaah!!! Run, mate!"
He continued laughing, but this soon turned into a faked (though convincing) laugh when RG-47 was aiming his rifle. Continuing to chuckle, he announced "You gotta admit it was a great hit!" and swung his arm as if to hit him on the shoulder - but deliberately hitting his rifle downwards in an attempt to put off his aim (OOC: If it's ok dripik, IC. To put the icing on the cake, he added on a sidenote, "Whoops, sorry matey!" in a painfully ignorant fashion.

12-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Taytay
Fuzzle

Taytay  (10)
Question

OOC: Sorry, I will try to spellcheck things. Tell if I still need help after a few posts.
I've added a new character...I hope it was alright this way I thought I could have some more fun.

IC: Zap boarded the train from his previous factory. He darted onto the train quickly. He looked at the dotted lines and exes across his arm. He was still in shock, and surprised by the pain the vykers planned on putting him through. He remembered there laughter as he squirmed while the interns carved these marks into his skin. He knew there would be no sympathy for him anywhere he cried a little then stopped once he noticed the train was stopping. Zap slowly walked from the back of the bus to the door that he would be leaving through. He peered through the window. Noticing some people walking off. This way he might be able to run somewhere and hide without having to do labor. He walked into the station. He looked for something, somwhere, anything or anywhere to hide.
I love my music

Last edited by Taytay; 12-11-2006 at 05:36 PM..
12-11-2006, 05:46 PM
mitsur
Corporate Espionage

OOC: Thanks, taytay. Ok, from now one guys, i'm going to use splat's map to mark where Mech is at the end. I'll just put a dot to show it. What would be really cool if you guys did the same, because I think it would make it much easier for people to keep track of things, and help the n00bs know where they can go.

Mech reached toward the handle, and grasped it's frozen surface. Grunting, he pulled it counter clockwise, and it slowly screeched back. Just as Mech was going to go for full power, the door finally gave in and swung open, revealing a kitchen on the other side. Various cooking implements were scattered around, as someone would expect.

Mech walked in, grateful for the warmth. He slammed shut the freezer door, and wound the handle clock wise to close it. He ambled up to one of the stoves, turned it on, then rummaged around in his bag o' crap. He finally found a can of pork, and dumped it into a nearby pot, which he put on the the flame.

While waiting for his food to cook, Mech noticed a strange kind of rumbling coming throughout the building. Realizing it was the factory itself, Mech marveled at the powers at work. The glukkons certainly didn't care what it took to get industry rolling.

By then, the pork had sufficently cooked, and Mech tossed it all onto a bowl, which he carried in his hand, occasionaly taking a mouthful.

He went to the flapping doors on the other side of the kitchen, and passed through. He looked up and down the empty corridor. Nothing even twitched. Nervously, Mech fumbled for his katanaas, as he felt a bad feeling settle in his stomach.

OCC: Here's Mech's location. Thank yooo Imageshack!
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3...ocationmz5.jpg

Wrex.

12-13-2006, 09:15 AM
Shrykull Portal
Zappfly

: Paramonia
: 9
Shrykull Portal  (10)

OOC: re-posted

Last edited by Shrykull Portal; 12-15-2006 at 11:15 AM..
12-13-2006, 09:30 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Well don't magically appear then, post an entrance.
Also I've nto snuck away, but have no reason to post since nobody I'm currently involved with has posted, or they have posted but in a non-interactive post (eg. Patrick)

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

12-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Shrykull Portal
Zappfly

: Paramonia
: 9
Shrykull Portal  (10)

OOC: How do you suggest I would arrive? I am livestock so I don't hop out of a taxi...
12-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Splat

ooc: No random chracters, which means you don't eat random slogs. I suggest you make some characters which aren't livestock.
I think I must have made my last post at the same time as you, Zerox, so I missed yours. Sorry about that.

IC:
Somi continued eating as she replied, "Maybe we should look in the stockyards, thay might have gone out there while we were looking around."

ooc: There's not much else to say here, so can we jump to when they finish eating?

12-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: Yeah, I was wondering why no one posted yesterday.
IC: Praetyre spoke to Slap again;
"Oh, and Slap, if you have a couple of hundred dollars and a laptop capable of accessing online material, could you go to one of those Slig munitions sites and order a dozen heavy duty plasteel Slig masks? They should be under the "Special Ops Gear" section. I don't want an incident like that Chronicler tearing his stomach out again. And I would hate to make any new workers, or any workers for that matter here physically sick. Remember to get them "Big Bro Edition". If you're broke, then could you ask the boss while out, wherever he is."
Praetyre turned to his superior;
"Sir, where do you keep the Fuzzles for testing? Also, where do you keep the test tubes?"

12-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: If only I can find a way to actually post without getting homework in the way!

I can't post too much today. Here is just Kix and the rest of the Mudokons, in a brief post.

IC: Kix nodded her head in reply to Dean. She also commented, "I will follow you out. I need to open to place anyway, and I can't see or hear you from below. Besides, I could keep an eye out for you and when we truly need to go underneth, I can unlock the door."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Isaac had finally reached his mess and dropped his barrel nearby him. He never liked to get his hand dirty, but he had to do with what he had. He kneeled over and scooped up small chucks of meat and lifted it into his space in his loincloth. Once enough meat had filled up the space, he would remove it and throw it in the barrel.

As he did this, his brothers had finally ground up the meat the first dead Scrab. The saw may have been bloody, but it had sliced up the meat into small chucks of meat. They were proud of the success, but had to move on to the next one. Joel walked over to the lever and pulled the lever to move the belt to show the next dead body. He went back to his saw and told his brother to move the lever in sync. And so the process repeated again.

Sam had piled the machinery with barrels, so when the meat did go by it would be lifted into the barrel and pushed into the Production Lines. This actually seemed like Scrab Legs were the only ones being pushed into the barrels, so this kind of Production might move faster. Matthew decided to move from his post and watch over Sam. After the barrels seemed pretty packed on the conveyor belt, so Matthew decided to do his job. However, he was distracted by someone above him, who had tried to see how they were doing. Matthew was the only one that heard him, so he looked up to see who it was. The guy seemed a bit odd looking, but that didn't stop him from telling how business was moving. Matthew replied to him, while cupping his mouth to ampilafy his voice, "Business if moving smoothly in the Scrab Legs section, but not so well with the rest! We need more Mudokons to help us!! Can you help?!? Or at least call the rest of the Mudokons to work around here??"

12-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Taytay
Fuzzle

Taytay  (10)
Oddworld I've made thr RF map my desktop that may help...

ooc: I really need Dripik to post what Arnnie does.

IC: Zap backed up and looked to see a hall to his right, he ran down it and saw it was a dead end, with nothing but a small indent to his left. He crouched down in the shadows and waited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade looked around, and was happy to see that this building was nice looking, the people seemed nice. Since he was so straight up, promotions could be very soon. He dreamed (when he was off work of course) about being a vallet. He had a few ideas of how he would try to do things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ooc: I need Dripik to post, so I can continue his and Scranton's conversation. By the way, the reason I couldn't post yesterday was because I was grounded.
I love my music

12-14-2006, 04:35 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

Arnie listened to Scranton's introduction and started reading his papers. Meanwhile, Otto eyed the new Mudokon sceptically. "They sent you as an upgrade? What's that supposed to mean? And if your bosses were so satisfied with you, why did they let you go?"

"Maybe they wanted to introduce him to other places as well. I could imagine some Glukkons boasting with their top workers while raising the reputation of their company. It's a simple business plot." said Arnie to Otto. "Say, you're not another Vykker experiment on the Perfect Mudokon Worker, are you?" turning back to Scranton. "I have the workers I need, and they are doing well."

"When they are working, obviously." added Otto sarcastically.

"That's not the point, I meant that I don't want to order any Perfect Mudokon Workers... If you're one of them, that is." said Arnie. He looked at both of them. "OK, back to the facts... You can work here, we have restored production recently, so there's plenty to be done."

------------------------------------

RG-49 was firing his rifle when someone hit him on the shoulder. The bullets flew all over, hitting noone. RG regained his balance, then looked around, spotting Goresplatter standing next to him. "I suppose you were trying to conceal your attempt to save the running Slig organic with your quite plain sense of humour. This means that I have to take you to the authorities as well." he said while grabbing Goresplatter's arm firmly.

He turned his head around. "Mudokon organic! Come over here."

Rick emerged from the shadows. "And I thought you can handle a gun. You almost hit me back there."

"No matter. I'm taking this Slig organic to the Glukkon Executives. I want you to look after this Vykker here." he pointed at Krik lying on the ground.

"Uh, sure. I guess I can take him to the Labs. Hopefully." said Rick, eyeing the Vykker.

12-14-2006, 08:36 AM
Goresplatter
Spark Stunk

: Feb 2006
: I'm in space.
: 388
Goresplatter  (102)Goresplatter  (102)

"Heh, I guess robots nowadays ain't built with a sense of humour, eh?" Gore sneered. He never really expected to get off scot free, at the very least the robot would be pretty annoyed. Nevertheless, he decided he would be as annoying and obnoxious as possible. He could go for his rifle slung onto his back, but it would probably get him in more trouble - I mean, it's murder, right...?
Suddenly a thought struck him. A robot doesn't feel pain, and any damage could be repaired later - shooting a robot was different from shooting a worker. Odd knows he's shot a few rogue Greeters in his time. Almost as many as he had Mudokon natives.
As he formulated a plan, he put his mouth to work.
"Hey, tinny, what do you think you were doing anyway? You were soooo aiming for that Slig's head - I prevented a murder! You could get in trouble for attempted murder you know! And what about Gappiqu? You just gonna let him run away? Go get'em, that's your job right? Kind of like a robo-Meep, hahaha..."
As he pestered, he wondered if robots lost their patience. Certainly, he hoped so, because when people lose their tempers - that's when PEOPLE make mistakes. But did robots? Nevertheless, he didn't hinder with his annoyance tactic.
"Even if you do get me, Gappiqu will rescue me, like I did him. Yooooouuu know it robo! If I had my arm free I'd take you on myself, I would..."
Remembering he still had the Lungbuster cigar in his mouth and the tiny handgun in his bag, he began to formulate a plan. The final element would be in place as soon as he got a reaction from RG-49.

12-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sure, skip ahead.

IC: Sturg walked away from the box, and peered around the side of it. The coast appeared to be clear.