Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

01-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph looked down at the Slig, which after turning around stopped, seemingly having not realised what, or whom, he was. He shook his head, and noticed the young Mudokon start crying. He usually didn't care much for others, but memories of his own scarred childhood welled up in him upon seeing him...he sighed, and walked over to the kid and sat down next to him for a moment. "Hey, squirt. What's the prob? What you doing at your age in this factory anyway?"
01-14-2008, 03:53 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

OOC: in coridoor just outside of Cafeteria.

IC: as Nox held out his hand to the BB slig (Tiny), he noticed another slig (Jerr) approach him, and ask what was going on. Nox spoke to the BB slig breifly;

"'ang on, mate." and lowered his hand as he turned to face the other slig (Jerr).

he looks more fresh-faced, an' looks like he's got a bit o' backbone! yeah, he wont just take s*** an' eat it! kinda like you before the war, eh Nox?...eh?! you before yeh f****d yeh self up! eh Nox!! i told you to block out the pressure and strain, Nox, i told you to not think abou' the killin'...i told yeh not to LOOK!!!

Nox couldnt contain it, and spluttered to himself under his breath, with his head lowered;

"you dont know s***, shut it!!" then looking back up to the slig (Jerr),

"'ello sonny! well that fat slig has got the 'squits', and he's ran off to 'explode' somewhere, and a load 'o people 'ave been running in an' out of that bloody cafe for soddin' ages! and i've been standing 'ere yakkin' to Patrick, dunno if you've met him, like a pillac! heh heh, i 'aint even been employed yet, im waiting for Arnie to free-up some time, so i can apply for a position. actually..." Nox asked quizically, "do you know where someone else is that can employ me? like a high ranking slig officer?"

Nox's lifetime of millitaristic violence was showing through.

"sorry pal, whats yer name an' rank?" Nox asked more politely.
01-14-2008, 06:44 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: Bet they ate some bad pie or somethin'...
IC:
Vester gave a grunt, then swung his armored head around, and spied Roy. He snorted and was about to speak when Lenny all but shrieked, "HELLO!"
The poka-dotted slig struggled to get up right, though this was a challenge, as he had no pants. Vester reached down and picked up Lenny in one massive hand. Lenny waved happily at Roy and said shrilly, "My name is Lenny! Will you be my friend??"

01-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Jerr took about half a minute trying to decipher what this slig (Nox) had said. Something about a slig getting the... Squits? And had run off to... Explode? That sounded a violent. Then something about Patrick and a pillac. And then a little question that Jerr knew the answer to. "Sorry about that it's just I'm not really used to that type of speaking. Anyway tis slig Patrick,he went out to the bathroom right? And a high-ranking slig would be the slig with the green eyed visor. He's head of security and you may want to talk to him. Is everything alright because you certainly seem stressed? I'm Jerr and I just got here about 15 minutes ago, so I guess I'm just a guard for the time being. You may not know it but a paramite was loose earlier. It's dead now but he didn't go down easy. Sure he was injured but he kept coming to. And someone told me that yesterday they lost a slig. Well enough about me. What about you? And whats that tatoo there?" Said Jerr after he had figured out everything the slig (Nox) had said. 'Wonder where this slig came from? With that strange way of speaking.' Jerr wondered.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

01-15-2008, 05:18 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

IC: Roy had never seen a poka-dotted Slig before but he shouldn't be one to talk looking at his own purple skin. "Um sure!" He said trying not to look at Vester. Holding out a hand to Lenny. "It's nice to meet you Lenny" His mind kept telling him to smile but it wasn't easy when you got an armored Big Bro standing besides you.
OCC: Is Vester all armored or just his hand?
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

01-15-2008, 10:24 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: I've been talking with Splat this afternoon, concerning this thread. Finally we found a good word for the current state of W@RF (actually, it was Splat, but I agreed): decaying. That's right.

Maybe it's just me, being here for so long and all. I've been thinking the same on other occasions in previous years. I always wondered if there's any point going on with this, and I usually got convinced by others who wanted to carry on with roleplaying. But now... To put it simple, I lost interest in W@RF. Surely you noticed my absence lately. It was due mainly to the half-term exam period, among other things.

So, what do you all think about this? Feeling the same? Discuss.

01-15-2008, 10:42 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

If W@RF, I would be sad. And not trust RPGs anymore or something...Plus I find I am waiting for others and such. Come on Veeenksss..And Slaveless, I need SLaveless to get Venks and Venks just doesn't usually have the free time...I dunno, maybe with the new rules it got duller due to less explosions? I prolly wouldn't bring back the explosions though.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

01-15-2008, 02:31 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

It was a lot more fun around W@RF four and five, where you should not the almost TOTAL LACK of explosions.

I don't know what's gone wrong but it just doesn't seem to be working anymore. I mean in the older days of W@RF (where men were real men and women were real women and hermathrodites were real hermathrodites) we came up with some incredibly brilliant plots, just naturally from the behaviour of the characters. None of that's happening now; I think half the characters just spend the whole time in one place talking without ever moving or doing anything or interacting with anyone else.

01-15-2008, 02:43 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Hey everyone.... Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
I do agree with Splat. This RP was so much fun back in the days, with all the 'oldies'. The RP was clean, except the few occasions where a newb would go on an explosion-rampage. I think it all died around version 7... When everyone seemed to join at once, and everyone seemed to have the same idea, that an RPG just NEEDS to contain alot of violence but not substance at all. No plot, no story. Just meaningless talking and stuff. Maybe it's cos everyone has someone they RP with and no one else. Maybe it's because the newbs don't have enough experience or creativity to form a plot that works for more than just one person.

I miss the days when it was just Splat, me, dripik, MM, Red muse, Havoc... yes even Havoc.... And all that. So some reason the RPG seemed huge, and innocent.
Now the RPG is narrow... Narrow and there isn't any possibility to create a plot, because of the overall ignoring that goes on.

This post isn't aimed at anyone. They are just my thoughts in general.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

Ugh, I hate joining things when they're at their worst times XD.

Um... I suggest that we, the newbies, should reread the glory days of this RP so we can make creative ideas to keep this thing going :P.
01-16-2008, 05:24 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

OOC: (Sigh) It's all too true that this wonderous rpg is begining to chip away. I don't know how bad it may be, but with Dripik losing interest and important people posting less then it seems pretty bad. What are we going to do about it though?

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

01-16-2008, 07:17 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

:
What are we going to do about it though?
How about an interesting plot like an outbreak of a desease created as prototype bioweaponry by the vykkers?

01-16-2008, 07:30 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

I don't want them to close it I mean I'm just a newbie like some others but still we could try and make it more...action like? I don't know. I just got into RPing and I love it even if I'm not that good and being around other people that are better then me help me get into the feel of it. Sorry..I just want it to stay alive.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

01-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
How about an interesting plot like an outbreak of a desease created as prototype bioweaponry by the vykkers?
That's the sort of problem we've been complaining about, you prat.

Anyway, this really kinda sucks, but we don't have much choice. One newbie isn't much of a problem, but there has been a large amount of them, major RPers *coughSlavelesscough* don't seem to be posting so much these days, long periods of time pass with some characters doing alot and others frozen in time from waiting for someone they're attempting to interact with to post. There's not much we can really do at this point, but I love doing the Oddworld RPs here, I don't really get to RP anywhere else, and considering this is the only RP that's lasted any amount of time whatsoever shutting down, just...well, f*ck.

If newbies are a major problem, perhaps there should be one or two other RPs here, and if they join those first, and become considered experienced enough after being given various tips etc., they can then be allowed to join the more major RP W@RF, though that still doesn't solve the problem of Dripik not being interested and waiting for half a month for one post.
01-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

:
That's the sort of problem we've been complaining about, you prat.
I thought we were complaining about the lack of plot due to lots of ignoring, you prat.

:
make creative ideas to keep this thing going
Did I missunderstand, Zerox?

01-16-2008, 08:31 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Hmm...Well I don't wanna see the RP die, so...I think the main problem is:

O Nobody is working. I mean all the characters are just sitting around, occasionally speaking and such.

O Having to wait for people and such. Some major contributors have just vanished, which leaves holes lying around.

O The long holiday between W@RF 7 and 8. A bunch of stuff was forgotten, like people's characters, I even forgot stuff my characters did. I think people got weaned off it also or vanished in that time.

O No one can get a job because Arnie is usually...Well standing there .

I could read some old stuff if it helps, plus I can come up with plots...Hmm...Mr. Sprinkles...)D.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

01-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

:
I thought we were complaining about the lack of plot due to lots of ignoring, you prat.

Did I missunderstand, Zerox?
Generally the plot had always been relatively calm, while something like this would be more extreme, numbers of casualties etc. I thought introduction of radical ideas like this suddenly introduced by newer players had been causing some of these problems.
01-16-2008, 09:07 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Hmms...I suggest maybe more people to get jobs from, maybe more delving into jobs like the meat processing and such...Though I've seen a slaughterhouse video, and I think some details could be spared 8S.

01-17-2008, 02:30 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: First of all, let's keep slicing each other's throat to a minimum. Surely you agree that it will not lead us to a better state than we are in now.

Now, I see that some of you suggested that a solid main plot could solve the problem. I think there's some point in that. I've been thinking this over, trying to figure out what is the difference between the old days and the present. As far as I can remember, back then it was mostly me who set out the line of the plot, and the characters reacted to that. You know, like the Game Master in those D&D sort of games. That seemed to work, since Arnie gave tasks quite frequently to everyone, nobody was just hanging around. I guess the changing of this is due to the drop of the amount of free time I've had in the past 3 years...

Currently, as I see things, plots just pop out of nowhere, usually from disagreements between characters (this is quite frequent, IMO). And what can 'The Board' do at times like this? Mostly spectate, sometimes playing the role of the judge (e.g. the Anni-Nick trial a few parts ago), or sending out some enforcers to handle things (i.e. RG and #7). But they (and at the same time, I) have no real control of the plot, which results in confusion, misunderstandings and a disasterous outcome, which reduces 'posting morale'.

This is all I say for now, because this post is already getting too long. I'll give you time to reflect on this. During that, I'll seek out Splat and discuss an idea I have to improve things. But before that, I have an exam to pass this afternoon...

Last edited by dripik; 01-17-2008 at 02:32 AM..
01-17-2008, 07:10 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

:
But before that, I have an exam to pass this afternoon...
Hope you do well.

This would be the point where I extend my point of view but I think Dripik summed it all up there. So I shall await the result of Dripik and Splat's conversation.

01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

Yeah I'll wait too.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

01-17-2008, 03:28 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

i know i'm a newbie, but i dont want this going down in flames. if it can keep going at a good standard, then storyline and plots should be explored (again). but if it cant, let it end professionally, and not abruptly or being swarmed with posts declaring its death, let characters make their way to the exit. but i REALLY dont want it to finish anyway!

maybe a couple of trustworthy chars in the RPG could be promoted by Dripik, cutting down unemployment rate, and helping with jobs/tasks construction, so people aren't just standing around yakking and are actually working, thus helping storyline and dying plots.

oh, and good luck Dripik!
01-17-2008, 03:32 PM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Everyody please read this!

We discussed things a lot this afternoon and we think part of what's lacking is a certain essence of rebellion that's always been around.
In the past, even from the start of W@RF 1 we've always seemed to have at least one character at any one time who has been more in touch with official Oddworld canon and has been opposed to Arnie's mudokon-beating rule. This might mean they've gone around hitting people when no one's around, or they just grumbled to themselves constantly, but we reckon that these are now lacking.
At the moment almost all characters are blindly following Arnie's rule without a thought or, even more improbably, are mud-lovers (to take a term from many a slig) from the moment they walk in the door, and we think that's what's wrong.

So I think it might help if a few people introduce sligs or other industrialists other than mudokons who behave more typically to the characters of the Oddworld games, some nasty sligs as it were. We think this would bring back that element of conflict and unease that powered the story in the past.

Please be aware that this DOES NOT mean you bring in hyper-violent, shoot/blow up/destroy-everything type characters. People can be bitter and unhappy without breaking everything they see. A punch or a whack every so often isn't bad, but don't go crazy.
Anyway, we think if a few of you introduce characters such as these, characters you might expect to find in one of the games, things might go better.
If you think about it (and here's an example for all you Firefly fans, cus I know there are some out there, though that doesn't mean it's irrelevant to everyone else) Arnie wants to create an environment where people are treated fairly (not necessarily out of niceness but because it helps profits), and people like those mentioned above threaten that world, which is what makes the story interesting.

So Zozo, SkillyaSlig, Carnix, and anyone else, please try and think up a good character and give it a try. We don't want a huge flood of characters like this, but at the moment the only person who's not all pacifistic is Doe, and he's not so exciting cus he has to hide his violent side to avoid getting shot. From past experience, three born-again industrialists would probably be more than enough to tip the balance.
Give it a try people! I really think it'll help the RPG, and if it doesn't we have another idea to fall back on.

RPGing can recommence whenever you want, and if you can think up an idea for a violent industrialist, pretend you're a security fone and listen to your glukkon masters: "DO IT!"

Splat.

(Oh, and the main lifts are still broken so if anybody wants a job, you can probably find some spare parts in the grinders since they broke down ages ago and were repaired not all that long ago. New pulleys, some good strong rope, new platforms, structural repair work and some wiring to the levers are what's needed. Main lifts go from the basement to the top floor.)

Last edited by Splat; 01-17-2008 at 03:41 PM..
01-17-2008, 04:16 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Splat.. So true...

I think what made it a plus in the past, was the diversity of characters. SOme were mean, some were god, some were troubled, and some had a secret mission to perform.

Personally some of my fave plots during Warf have been: The Redmuse vs Jammer plot. Jammer and his vykker. The Paramite escape plot was interesting too. The cyber-slig and Anni plot. The Anni falls in love plot was kinda fun too. THe Stivik plot. THe Stivik vs. Anni plot. The trial. The snooping around.
The Dionysia plot. The recent Anni-is-fertile plot(which people seem to have forgotten).....

Man we need MM... And Patrick too I guess.

Now kids... I suggest you open the books of Warf and study them.... Study them well!

Also... The massive number of Mare Sues(or whatever they are called) was immense too.
That seemed to ruin it alot.

I'd really want to forbid anymore experiments to be made for some time x_x I feel like my own originality is being ripped away now that experiments have become a trend.

============

01-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Splat

In further thought, 'mudlover' does just about describe the vast majority of sligs in this place. That is very untrue to what Oddworld really is. Even if they don't hate mudokons, its not exactly in canon with the games for sligs to get on with mudokons.

We don't want mafia sligs or whatever, just normal ones; give a voice to the generic guard. Put yourself in the minds of the sort of sligs you passed in Abe's Oddysee, Exoddus and Munch's Oddysee. It's that sort of slig that is true to Oddworld. The guy who just wants to do a job, earn a wage and sleep, smoke and drink. Make em interesting, but keep them true to Oddworld!

That's what will save this RPG.

Last edited by Splat; 01-17-2008 at 05:56 PM..
01-17-2008, 04:41 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

OOC: Nox has always had an obvious dark and violent side to him, displayed by his schizophrenic thoughts caused by his old 'war days' (the schizophrenia grew from post traumatic stress during his violent escapades years ago, and has been in and out of trouble since. so it all makes more sense). he shall start to listen to that voice a little bit more from now on...

i'll edit this as an IC when we're ready.

Last edited by MA; 01-17-2008 at 04:43 PM..
01-17-2008, 05:23 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

Name: Corky
Species: Slig
Appearance: Green like normal Sligs but he wears a mask like the ones in Abe's Oddysee.
Personality: Trouble maker, attention seeker, he get's bored alot. He also likes to hang and chat with other Sligs and have his Slog with him.
Equipment: Machine gun.
Abilities: nothing.
History: Corky has been working in Slig Barracks for sometime now along with Phats as his trusty guard Slog and beloved pet. He's been in the low ranks as a
security guard. He's been known to beat worker Mudokons that stop their work, try to escape, or just for fun. He doesn't like the Glukkons very much but he has to obey them so he doesn't lose his job.

Name: Phats
Species: Slog
Appearance: Looks like a normal Slog but has two black strips on his back.
Personality: Mean, loves bones especially Mudokon bones. Loves playing fetch with his master Corky. And Corky is the only Slig he obeys.
Equipment: Teeth.
Abilities: Can do anything like any other Slog can do.
History: Phats has also been in the Slig Barracks all his life. Trained to act vicious as he possibley can in yet calm and friendly well to Corky anyway.
Like his master Phats has also been known to attack worker Mudokons for food, fun, or if his master tells him too. Though he's never been to the Slog kennels and never had the chance to see another Slog. Phats knows by instincts when to attack, stay, come etc.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

OOC: son of a fuzz, death by brain mulfuntion...:0 Well, I dunno, I'm not good at putting myself in other peoples shoes, my brain is kinda warped...cherry...oh I dunno, and Vester is completely armored, toes and all XD
IC:
Vester eyed the mudokon, Roy, but extended the arm on which Lenny was lying and brough the poka-dotted slig closer. Lenny beamed happily and reached out and grapped Roys hand and shook it enthusiasticly, saying, "I am great! Nice and healthy! Where did you come from?"
OOC: Cylepso is just running through the corridors towards the cafeteria, take her a bit to get there XD

01-17-2008, 05:53 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

:
I think you mean Mary Sues, Nexy.

It was a typo!!

============

01-17-2008, 11:10 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Heeheehee...Well I has an evil slig character in my head, though he's kinda more of a sneering type then angry and blasting all heads within a mile's radius. I see what you mean by Mary sues, there's multicoloured mudokon Mary sues and nice sligs everywhere (No offence to anyone), I kinda add to them. I'll go add another slig, plus my character Scarface is mean soooo....Yeah, he could beat some people, Agent is insane and short tempered so she could smack the people who annoy when no one's looking (She did that all the time to sligs 8D). Plus I reckon Arnie could hire people to hire people, if that makes sense, and Agent's gonna want a job bossing people around. And Dimitrio is still a fugitive. And Tiro is a little bugger with possesion powers.

Haha T-nex maed a typo, I win. Anyway...Begin! (Edits post later)

IC

(GROUND FLOOR)
(CAFETERIA)

Agent watched Dimitrio begin bawling. Tiro and Tiny watched him, oblivious to anything else. The sensitive slig wiped his visors pointlessly, his eyes welling up with tears behind them. He froze. Something on the floor snuck up behind him. He whisked around to see the orangy (Infra red visors=heat vision) crawling slig figure on the floor. Agent. He cowered backwards and whimpered as she cornered him. He screamed.
"HELP SHE'S GONNA KILL I KNOW SHE IS!" He yowled. She swore.
"Oddamnit, I'm not gonna kill you!" She froze and looked sheepishly at the floor. She looked embarrassed and guilty alright. He narrowed his eyes and sniffled.
"You-you're sorry?" He said in disbelief. "You are not! You hate me!" He huffed and facded the cold wall. She tutted and shook her head sadly.
"...I don't, I..." She lacked the words to say. This was impossible. "...Who are you?" She winced. That question posed a big risk. He cried against the wall and slid down it.
"You - DON'T EVEN REMEMBER MY NAME!" He wailed. Guilt-stricken, shock hit her as she realised something.

"Oh no..." She whispered. She was out of the door in a flash or scurrying butchy arms. "MR. SPRINKLES!" Even he was left staring at her charge off.
"...Mr. Sprinkles...?" He uttered in disbelief.

(CORRIDORS)

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 01-17-2008 at 11:25 PM.. : I'M NOT DONE PLZ