Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

12-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Charger pulled a face and eyed Kaira while Streak wanted to walk away.
'Something I said?' he asked, startled.
'Knowing you,' Kaira said with a grin. 'Probably.'
'Yea, I love you too,' he sarcasticly grinned and came standing next to Blaze and Streak. 'Uh, yea. We're not out to use you, or your talents whatever those may be.'
He punched Blaze in the shoulder.
'Oh yea, all cozy like a family in a cute little home with a cute little garden and where you and me have a 9 to 5 job...' he send a toothy sarcastic grin Blaze's way. 'Sounds like everything I always wanted... lets not do it.'
He winked at him and gave him another punch in the shoulder then looked back at Streak.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

12-04-2005, 02:21 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Is TBM ever gonna post?? If not, I'm gonna have to figure a way of working around him
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

12-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

OOC: I say just accidentily push him into that electricity box that happands to be there all open wide on the wall, let him rushed to the hospital and he's in a coma. Then he can wake himself up when TBM feels he is worthy of enjoying us with his company once again.
Just work around him for now, drop his side of the story as well for now and join up with the rest .

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

12-05-2005, 01:48 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

OOC: Uh ok... I could always use the monkey...

Then Drakko got pushed into an electric wall by a monkey, and then he passed out, and got transported to the hospital, where he was in come. The monkey disapeared miraculously.

"Oh what now??" Krisha asked.

"I don't know, i Guess we'll have to find Charger and the rest. Where are they right now?" Kix asked.

"Well... Can't you "sence" him??" Krisha asked.

"Uhm no..." Kix answered nervously.

"Oh come on, you just used a much worse spell than this one... You might even have bring something to unbalance. Just do it." Krisha said.

"Oh shut up about it ok?? I'll try to do it then." Kix said annoyed.

She closed her eyes, and let her flame inside her heart lead her to the person she had the greatest bond with. She suddenly felt her soul levitate from her physical body, and fly with great speed through everything that stood in her way. First she arrived at some forrest where she saw a big, black cat sleep. It suddenly woke up, and saw at the direction Kix soul was.

"Oh hello darlin', Missed me?" the cat said with a scornful voice.

Kix froze, why'd she stop at his place?? He wasn't even suposed to be able to see her, if she didn't want to.

"Shut up stupid." Kix said with a half-trembling voice.

Then she let her soul look for the other bond. After some more high-speed travelling, she saw the familiar anthro-tiger. Then she revealed herself, and bbecame a half-transparent image of herself.

"Hi Charger!! What hapened here????" She looked around and saw another unfamiliar Anthro-tiger.

"This is your sister then??" She asked, "Oh nevermind, I'll come over soon. Please don't go too far." Kix said, and then let her soul find it's way back to her body.

"Oh your back!" Krisha said, as she saw Kix wake up, "Did ya find him?"

"Um yea... But I first found my way to Akky?? How come that be? I hate him." Kix said dissapointed.

"Maybe because you hate him more, than you uhm... Like Charger?" Krisha asked.

"Well, that might be an answer." Kix said, "Well lets go then." Kix said, and headed towards the door.

"You coming Art?" Krisha asked and followed Kix.

============

Last edited by T-nex; 12-05-2005 at 08:52 AM..
12-05-2005, 06:51 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

OOC: Time to start cleaning up this mess. I hope no one will miss Roland.
---
Art looked down at Kix, clearing his thoughts.
"Yes. Let's go."
---
Dave managed to grab a ride and was on his way to Los Santos. He knew that, since the others had flown here, it would take a while to reach Los Santos on his own. But he was willing to tough it out.
---
Blaze gave Charger a look.
"Well, why do you think I came to find you guys? So we can fight crime? I mean, maybe we won't actually live in a house and have jobs, but, you know ... we're family."
Streak snorted. "Okay. We're family. Nice to meet you. I'm getting out of here before Fisher comes back. Or worse, before he can send anyone after me." And she turned to do just that.
Roland slid over to Streak and stood in her way. "No. I think you'd be safer with us. I don't think it would be wise for you to go off on your own."
Streak huffed up. "And how are you going to stop me? If you're telling the truth, you can't shoot me with those big guns, Mr. Man. And I'm probably a lot stronger than you. So let's see you stop me." And she pushed past him.
Roland was around her and in her way in a flash. He made a noble attempt to grab Streak by the arm, likely to twist it behind her and incapacitate her.
But Streak was far too strong. And, in the moment he touched her, she saw
the gunslinger
a desert
pursuing a tiger-man-demon

a moment in time that was vulnerable.
Streak bared her teeth, knowing she'd hate herself for Breaking this man, but ...
While Roland was on the ground, she crouched and began writing in the dirt with her finger. "The gunslinger goes back through time to the desert."
Roland stood up, and ... was gone.
Blaze watched this exchange, and was speechless for a moment. Then, "... What did you do?"
Streak stood up. "I Breaked that man. He's doomed to relive the same time over and over again. When he grabbed me, I saw that he had spent a lot of time chasing someone in a desert. So he'll go on from there to this point, again and again, never knowing that he's repeating himself. We won't see him again, unless we learn how to time travel, or some higher power intervenes. I would as soon not talk about him anymore. And now ... I bid you all adieu." She turned again to leave.

12-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! She seems to be a rather intollerant woman... thing. But if Roland is the only guy who can save the world and he just disappeared, what happens now? We're all doomed! THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH! Or something. Anyway, it's probably not a bad thing that Pseok wasn't conscious to see that. Maybe only for Pseok though.

Grace drove out of Los Santos and down the road a little to put the circus between herself and the town. The entrance to the circus ground was here, a narrow road with a gate to stop people entering without permission.

She was a little surprised to find the gate open and no one standing guard in any way. A badly parked car stood some way down the road between her and the smoking remains of the tent. At first she couldn't see anyone.
She of course, wasn't aware that the vast mjority of the circus's workers had been killed and their corpses burnt in the tent.

She drove up to the other car, parked behind it and looked around. About 200 metres to her right she could see three or four figures walking slowly away from the tent. She could tell even from the distance that some of the people looked particularly large and there seemed to be some sort of animal with them. A tiger?
a quick thought and she decided to head towards them, start a conversation and hopefully stall them till the others arrive, as much as she hated to admit it, she couldn't take down three men and a tiger alone.

Suddenly one of the figures moved away from the others and seemed to be moving in her direction. Making up her mind, she walked forwards towards the group.

12-05-2005, 08:59 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: I will miss Roland HOW COULD YOU!!!! *cries* Oh well... <_< I'll wait till Havoc posts so i can keep um with the time-line... Streak is mean in my opinion

============

12-05-2005, 10:45 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Yea yea... but eh, judging by her behavior I think you're pretty much the only one in the family who cares about being together, ain't ya?' he winked again.
Charger stood watching at the verbal fight between the two and wanted to break it up when Roland went down and out.
'Alright you two,' he said when Streak bend to the ground to write in the dirt. 'Enough of...'

*Poof*

'...that...' he mumbled, and looked down on Streak. He listnend to her explaination and shifferd.
'Trapped in time... what a way to go...'
When Streak turned around once more, Charger had some doubt, not wanting to be send out in time himself. But he figured that although Streak was stronger then Roland, he himself was probably stronger then Streak. Hoping that wasn't a bad judgement call, he reached out and grabbed her shoulder.
'Hold it, sis,' he said as he got a firm grip on her. 'I didn't like Roland any more then you did, but he was right. You're saver with us.'
He looked at Blaze.
'Besides, my little brother doesn't seem to want to let you go, so I recommend you reconsider...'
Suddenly the transparent form of Kix popped up next to him, he rose an eyebrow at it as she spoke to him.
'Uh.... okay... bye Kix... whatever...'
When he looked back at Streak he looked over her shoulder. He saw a small figure on the other end of the terrain moving tordwards them, not to mention sirens moving closer to the burning and smoking thent.
'Look, you can either go that way and walk right into the hands of the police, or come with us and work out an idea on what to do next. Now what is it gonna be?'

12-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: The universe isn't in trouble.
Okay, I lied. It is. But, its not in as much trouble as it was when the circus was around. Dozens of Breakers have been freed, and lots of taheen have been killed. Fisher's forces have been weakened, but he is still a threat. Remember, he's still contributing to "Dave"'s posts from time to time.
---
When Charger grabbed Streak, she was suddenly filled with images from his recent past ... meeting their father, seeing the mansion, their flight here ...
Streak tried to break away, but Charger's hold was too strong.
She turned and saw that yes, a cop of some kind was on their way over. Cops were bad news...
Streak looked at Kaira, the only one there she really trusted. "You know, I think I would prefer the circus to the police ... but seeing as how there's no circus left ... and you're so intent on keeping me .... I'll tag along."
Blaze was still stuck on the sight of Roland disappearing yet again. Even more, Streak's apparent lack of remorse over what she had done to him was giving him second thoughts. "Look, Streak, I'd love to have you, but you can't be banishing us to other galaxies ... okay? Remember who saved you."
As far as Streak was concerned, that eagle thing that got her out of the cage and Kaira were the ones who saved her, but she decided it would be wiser to just nod.

12-06-2005, 01:54 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Pseok came rund slowly to finally find himself not on fire. Energy quickly returned to his body and with forced indifference he stood up, looked around and saw a group of figures ahead in the field. Three tiger people, so the unconscious one had escaped and met up with the caged one. The tiger that had helped them fight was there too, but where was Roland? He couldn't have been...

no, he would be around here somewhere. Taking off, he flew out across the field, almost immediately spotted a figure walking towards them, filled with relief as he flew towards the group and suddenly realised the human was female, wearing a blue uniform. Once again fearful, he soared upwards and circled the field from a long way above. unless they actually looked up those below wouldn't see him, and he would have a good view of what was going on below. he just wished he could here what was being said.

The woman was moving quickly towards the tiger-people. The she stopped for a few seonds and continued.

Grace Fuller paused, wondering how dangerous these three people and their animal would be. There was no mistaking that all three people were large even with the costumes, though one looked almost normal, if a little hairy, and she wondered if he was actually wearing one. The animal was definately a tiger as well and she ws not aware of them ever being trained. They had lions at a circus, but tigers?

As may be guessed, she wasn't that interested in animals or circus entertainment. It all seemed rather silly to her, so she hadn't heard about the strange attractions here at Fisher's circus. Now she wan't sure what to expect if she approached. Only two tiger men had been seen before so it stood to reason that one of these where from inside, maybe the human-looking one.

She made up her mind and wth some trepidation, she loosened her gun ever so slightly and head off towards them. Once she was in an easy calling distance, she hailed them.

Grace: "Hey, are any of you hurt?"

12-06-2005, 03:18 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger pulled an eyebrow to Blaze.
'You'd love to have her?' he repeated. 'What do you think she is, some object you can buy?'
He turned back to Streak and let go of her shoulder.
'Wise choice, now lets...'
"Hey, are any of you hurt?"
'Crap...' he mumbled. 'To late...'
He made quike work in pushing everyone around so that everyone had their back turned to the cop. Charger was almost certain no-one would have thought up the idea that they were all actualy real half tiger people, those stupid humans probably figured they were costumes or something. In any case it would be best to keep it that way.
'We're fine!' Charger yelled over as he grabbed Blaze and Streak at their shoulders and forced the to walk forward.
'Come on lets go...' he whisperd, making a head gesture at Kaira to follow.

12-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Blaze didn't have time to retort. I meant have her come along ... duh, he thought to himself.
Streak didn't argue with Charger when he took her again and began to march. If the cop happened to know anything about her past, it was best she not be recognized.

12-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Splat

Slightly annoyed but not really surprised by the reactions of the three people, Grace jogged towards them, stopping a little way off. There was something strange about them, the costumes were looking incredibly realistic. For the first time she was beggining to wonder if they actually were in costumes. You saw all sorts of people in this crazy town.
Grace: "Hey, did you see what happened to the circus? Do any of you work here? I just need to know how the fire started, then we can get out of your hair."

Maybe that wasn't such a wise choice of words, but she had to start somewhere.

12-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger flipped his tail, a bad habbit he had whenever he got nervous.
'Lamp overheated...' he said calm and without facing the cop, his back still turned.
He twitched his tail again, and only noticed that now.
SHIT! Keep still you! he thought getting even more nervous.
He knew what could happen if the cops, or anyone else got a hold of them. People like them wern't seen much, well, they were in The Community. But that little freakhole was like a blackhole in time and space right here on earth. It sucked in all sorts of bizare stuff and nothing ever left it again. Except him and the small group.
In any case, Charger was sure there were people who knew of the existance of hybrid people like himself, and that those people would pay thousands, if not millions to get a hold of a human hybrid form. Dead or alive, wouldn't matter much. He rememberd a guy he met at The Community when he was little, when he had just ran away from the zoo. He was a bear hybrid, tho he never knew the story on how that happend. The guy managed to get out of the 'magnetic pull' of the small town and the last thing he heard of him was that he ended up on some research table.
Not a pleasant fate... and not one Charger or anyone else here were planning on having.
He kept walking, picking up a small pace to get away from the cop as soon as possible.

12-08-2005, 11:24 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Kix and Krisha, hopefully followed by Art, had arrived at the circus place,in about 20 minutes (i hope). When she spotted havoc, she speeded up, and said:

"Hey Cha-" but then she noticed the unfamiliar human.

Kix wished he could turn back time, but the only thing she could do, was to hope the Human hadn't heard her.
Kix looked at Charger and meowed, triyng to ask who that person was. She rubbed herself against Chargers leg, as a salute, and trying to act like a normal cat.
Krisha remained behind with Art.

"I really hope she hasn't screwed up..." Krisha said lowly, and let out a meow'ish laughter.

============

12-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art shrugged, but didn't look down at Krisha as he replied. "She's probably okay. She looks enough like a stray cat to not raise suspicion ... I guess."
He looked over at the cop and cringed a little. Cripes. He hated chick cops.

Streak looked down. "Uh, Charger? What's with that cat?"

12-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'I'l explain later...' he said as he firmly kept pushing her forward.
He led the group, now that Kix and the rest had randevou'd with them, over a small hill. While on the airplane he made a mind printed blueprint of the city. All important things, such as main roads, tall buildings, dark alleys and open spaces. That was Charger's instinctive defence system mixed with his human side. Animal instinct mixed with human logic had proven to be a deadly combination which Charger greatfully took use off. As he did now. He knew that on the other side of the hill there was a freeway leading in and out of the city. But that wasn't why he went there. He saw something much more interesting next to the freeway. A ventilation shaft. There were shafts like that spread out past the freeway, every 2 miles. A subway ran underneath the freeway, no doubt. If they could reach that without being seen, they could decide what to do next. But first they had to lose this pesky cop.

'Kaira,' Charger whisperd. 'Can you keep an eye on that human? Is she armed?'
Kaira looked back, noticing the holster for her gun has been unbockled.
'Yes,' she whisperd back. 'And ready to use it, by the looks of it.'
Charger nodded.
'Alright...'

12-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Splat

She had been abou to answer the guy. He seemed twitchy, a sign of being nervous, and it was easy to tell by the way he spoke that he was lying, he answered to calmly, to simply. If you'd just watched something burn to the ground you woundn't gie an answer like that.
Before she could say anything else, however, the other guy had appeared and it occured to her that the big guy was trying to protect him. The new arival looked scruffy, she had a suspicion that he was at least pretending to be armed (she couldn't imagine a guy looking like such a loser as him carrying a gun) and seemed to be talking to his cat. Nutter, possibly dangerous. That cat certainly knew this group as well. Someone over here muttered, she guessed the big guy, but notice who answered. And she was a little nervous of thatr tiger, though by the look of it it was very tame.

Grace: "Hey, wait! We really need to talk about this. Was there anyone else in the circus, anyone who got hurt? A lot mof the circus staff are missing, did you see anyone? Talk to anyone?" Back to the friendly routine. If she as going to make an arrest she would have to wait for some others to arrive, and none of these people seemed intent on staying where they were, except the newcomer. She glanced at him, had an idea, and called to him: (to Art) "Hey, did you see hat happened to the tent over there? Do you know how the fire started?" Hopefully the tiger-man wouldn't have the ingenuity to answer for him.

12-09-2005, 05:29 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art blinked, surprised.
"No, I just got here. I didn't know this was supposed to be a circus. What did - what happened?" He stumbled on his words, catching himself. He was about to ask Charger what they had done, but this cop was suspicious enough already.

Blaze didn't trust himself to talk, so he didn't respond to the officer.
Streak, meanwhile, decided it would be fun to see Charger struggle.
---
Dave was growing impatient. He wanted to be in Los Santos. He felt that if he were among the characters, he would be safe.

12-09-2005, 06:29 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Look, woman!' he called while still having his back turned. 'There was a fire, people died, people got injured, go call an ambulance and leave us alone alright? Before something bad ha...'
Kaira looked up to him and Charger grunted to himself. Better not threaten a police officer... now was not a very good time to do that.
The cop still seemed under the impression that everyone was dressed in suits, which was good as long as they kept their backs turned. Luckily his little tail screwup didn't do anything either.
'Can't you get her off our backs somehow?' Charger asked Streak, a tad nervous because he had no idea what she was capable off.

12-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Streak missed a beat, then answered.
"Hmm. I could try. But she might get suspicious if I crouch to write in the dirt. You don't have any paper, or a pen, do you?"

12-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger slid his paws past the area where normaly was his pocket, but then realized that he didn't get dressed this morning because Kaira had hidden his clothes (W00t for History Digging, eh Dave? :P). So instead, without looking back, he raised his paw and called Art over.
'Art! Pen, paper! Now!'
'How about using please?' Kaira grunted.
'No time for please...'

12-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art cocked an eyebrow. WTF? He jogged over, past the cop.
He scrambled through his numerous pockets, shuffling past maps, tools, condoms, etc. (OOC: yes, Havoc, I love digging up history ) and eventually produced a scrap of blank paper and a marker. "How's this?"
Streak snatched it out of his hand.

OOC: I'm gonna have to wait for Splat to reply before I do anything that will directly affect his character.

12-10-2005, 02:29 AM
Splat

ooc: Well as long as she doesn't end up repeating part of her history over and over again for the rest of eternity, or appear a hundred miles from where she is now, it should be ok.

Grace: "It's exactly because people were hurt that I'm here. I have to find out exactly what happened..." There was definately something... untigerish about that tiger. Then the big guy was asking for paper. "Hey, any written evidence needs to be signed by witnesses. What are you doing?"
This was all way too wierd. And she was annoyed to find herself losing control of the situation.

12-10-2005, 12:05 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Eh... Streak. Do go easy on her please?' he said and winked at her before he turned around.
He faced Grace now and stared directly into her eyes, something that usualy worked with people to freeze them just a few seconds. It could win the time Streak needed to write whatever it was she was going to write down. Charger grinned a toothy grin and twirled one of whiskers in a dasterdly kinda way.
'I wouldn't know what she's doing, officer,' he spoke rather humoures. 'I think we'll find out in a few seconds.'
He grinned again, waved at her and then turned to Art.
'Hey, Arthur. Where is Drakko at? How'd it go at that mobster thing?'

12-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art turned to Charger. "Drakko had an accident. Then he disappered with somee kind of monkey. Or something. I'm still a little shaken by it. And I probably wouldn't be able to testify to that in court... but he'll probably be okay in a while. The hit ... not sure what happened, but somehow the mobster knew he had an ambush waiting for him." He shrugs. "Now who's that other tiger-lady?"
Blaze coughed into his hand, signalling that Arthur had best shut his mouth; they could sort it out another time.
Streak, meanwhile, was trying to decide what to do that would be "going easy" on this human. After a minute, she settled on:
The offiecer is no longer bothered by what is happening here, and is not at all suspicious about any of us.

12-11-2005, 01:46 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Ooc:_::_::_::

:
Art turned to Charger. "Drakko had an accident. Then he disappered with somee kind of monkey. Or something. I'm still a little shaken by it. And I probably wouldn't be able to testify to that in court...
LOL! That cracked me up

============

12-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

OOC: Uh, Splat. We are kinda waiting for you and your characters :P.

12-14-2005, 07:13 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Ooc: i think splat is dead :-( WHERE IS HE???

============

12-14-2005, 12:28 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: He'll be back. He always comes back. We need to be patient, that's all.