Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

03-05-2005, 12:55 PM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS: Oh you got him in there? Thanks, go off and play with Kix or something now. I can wait forever till he comes out.

*1 hour later*

Vykker: There you go. The mutt is fine. We tamed him like you asked.

CS: Whats that huge stitch in his head then?

Vykker: Uhh... that's not important. Take him.

Cyber Slig held Fang again. He had a vicious look on his face again. He just his eye expecting to be bitten again, but Fang just barked happily.

CS: Hope he isn't too friendly. Else he's only good for licking Abe, rather than eating him.

So CS went back to patrolling the corridors again. But atleast he had company now.
03-05-2005, 01:36 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni went around in the factory, looking for Somi and Freak.

"Now where would they be?" she asked herself.

-----

In another place of the Factory:

"....and then the two paramites gave me food and all. They were very nice." Somi said to Freak, as they were walking along the corridors.

She had just told him about her life. Freak barked lowly.

"Yeah i know, i can't find them anymore. Maybe they got killed" Somi said depressed.

They walked further up, and soon they felt a cold breeze.

"Oh, do you hear that?" Somi asked, as she heard Kix, Math and nick.

They got closer.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

03-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Math: This is a realy funny toy I stole from Nick when we still worked here at the old plant. I never got to use it much though.

Nick: And you won't use it now! Remember Math! Your still here under my supervision! One screw up and its back to Vykers Lab for you!

Math: Aw Nick, can't you take a joke? Now look at me and tell me you didn't find it funny when I made the former Head of Security dance on the cafeteria table's and step on mollucks feet.

Nick had a grin and thought about it.

Nick: Hehe, yea that was pretty funny... *Snickers some more*

Nick: But don't even think about doing that to me!

He walked tordwards Math and Kix and reached his arm out to grab the remote. But instead of stoping infront of them he walked straight past them, right into a wall.

Math: Eh, Nick we are over here...

Nick turned around and faced Math.

Nick: Don't you start, Math! Last warning!

Math: Ah Nick, chill down.

Nick sat down on the ground.

Nick: Math!

Nick got back on his feet, then charged right up at Math, but again ran straight past him onto the ledge straight for the broken railing.

Nick: Math!!

Math chuckled in himself while Nick stopped just before falling down and turned around. He started to run tordwards them again, passing them again and going for the wall at full running speed.

Math: Oh shit... Nick! The button is stuck!

Nick: MATH YOU FILTY... *WHACK*

Nick hit the wall, then fell back on the ground, unconcious.

Math: Oops... *hits the remote a few times till it goes out*

He looked at Nick, who was on the ground, seemingly counting stars.

Math: Eh... we better get the hell out of here. He's not going to be happy when he wakes up.

*Grabs Kix's hand and makes a run for it*

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-05-2005, 03:01 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Kix laughed while running.

"What the hell was that?" She asked.

------

Farther away, Somi and Freak saw Math and Kix running by. Somi looked at the place that they ran from.

"Oh, it looks like someone has gotten injuried." Somi said.

They walked closer.

"EEP! It's a slig!" Somi said, and stepped away.

But Freak got closer and started to lick him in the face. He barked happily.

============

03-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

Fang barked. He heard laughing. CS didn't hear anything, but followed anyway. Nick lay unconscious, and there were no obvios sign of intruders. No footprints, nothing. Fang ran away into Kix and Math's direction, CS assumed Nick was sleeping on the job. He kicked Nick and the arm.

CS: Wake up. You sleepin' on the job? You're lucky me and Fang found ya, or Arnie and Otto would have your head. Where is Fang anyway? Damn, gotta go *follows direction of barking* .
03-05-2005, 03:49 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Freak got scared of the sudden movements, and jumped away, whimpering. Somi got closer to Freak, as she saw Cyber-slig go away again.

"Oh, poor slig. Everyone seems to kick him and disrespect him... Hmm.. Lets Go Freak, shouldn't we?" Somi asked, but Freak barked loudly.

"So you think we should wake him up? And what do you think he does, when he finds a loose paramite, and slog right beside him?" Somi asked.

Freak barked, and looked down.

" I though so, now lets go." Somi said.

Freak started to walk away, but stopped and looked at Nick.

"Now what?" Somi asked, and Freak barked lowly. "You're afraid that a scarb or another animal might eat him? Now what is that? They are all caged up, lets go already." Somi said, and looked at Freak annoyed.

============

03-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

Freak stalled eventually. He lost Kix and Math's scent. He backtracked to a location. CS followed, only to find Somi and Freak. CS sighed at Fang in dissapointment. He was dragged all the way out here, only to find some animals.

CS: Damnit Fang, come on back home. I'm gonna count to.... ahh forget it....

Fang stayed Freak and Somi. Obviosly Fang was lonely too. CS reached his cabin, and Fang followed him later. He closed the door on Fang, like he hated him. Maybe the vykkers did some other things to him too. Which the major one he found, as he dozed off to sleep...
03-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Nick slowly came to his sences...

Nick: aww... my odd, what happand?

*sees a crack in the wall and jumps up in fury*

Nick: MATH AND THAT BLOODY REMOTE OF HIS! WHERE IS HE!

Nick started running down the coridor, back to the security office just to find the door opend.

Nick: uh-oh...

He looked inside to see if anything was out of place... guns... masks... teargas... ke...

Nick: THE KEYS! WHERE ARE THE KEYS! Oh this is just great, Arnie is going to have my head for this...

He ran over to the control panel and hit a big red button, triggering a factory wide red alarm. He grabbed the mic.

Nick troughout the factory: ATTENTION! THE KEYS FROM THE SECURITY OFFICE HAVE BEEN STOLEN! IM GIVING THE PERSONE RESPONSIBLE 10 MINUTES TO BRING THEM BACK OR ELS EVERYONE IS IN VERRY DEEP TROUBLE! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!

---

When Math and Kix reached the restroom, Math quikely hid the remote underneath a bed he chose as his. Directly after that the red alarm sounded.

Math: He's awake already? I thought he would be out a little longer judging by the speed he hit that wall with...

He looked at Kix.

Math: How can the key's be missing?

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

03-06-2005, 05:25 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

#7 Slig: "Anyway, let's get back to work, Rick. Now, stand behind that crate and lift it. I'll stand in the front."

Rick: "Okay."

*they lift the crate and suddenly the red alarm's sound fills the room*

*Rick drops the crate in suprisement, which falls down while #7 Slig is still holding it*

#7 Slig: "What's thaAAAARGHH!"

Rick: "Sorry, #7. Didn't mean to."

#7 Slig: "My hands are flat, thanks to that alarm!"

Rick: "I wonder what's that all about."

#7 Slig: "The crates can wait. Let's find out."

*they run out of the room*

03-06-2005, 05:33 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Kix sat down on her bed, and looked at Math, wondering.

"I don't know... Maybe he forgot them somewhere, Hahaha... Why are they keys so important anyway? Hehe... That remote is hilarious, how did you get it? And why was it even made?" Kix asked.
--------

Anni walked along the corridors, looking for Somi and Freak as she heard the alarm.

"What the? Someone stole the keys?... oh right..." Anni said to herself and smacked her head.

"Oh, now he's gonna get really mad... Umm, maybe i shouldn't go there." Anni said, and stopped up to think, "Nah, i'd better give 'em back, otherwise everyone is probably gonna get into trouble."

Anni took a deep breath and whent for the security office, but theh she saw Somi and Freak.

"Oh there you are, where have you been?" She asked.

"Around. Freak wanted to stay with some slig, oh, but what is the red alarm all about?" Somi asked.

"Oh yeah! I forgot, now i'd better go." Anni said and ran off.

============

03-06-2005, 05:41 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS awoke, feeling wierd. Like he couldn't cotnrol most of his body. The vykkers put something in his head.

CS: What the.... damnit. What now.... I get possessed, killed, deactivated, mutated, going berzerk and now this.

Meanwhile..

Vykker: What the... how can he talk and move a bit.... I thought it was complete control. He's still disobediant. I wish Arnie and Otto would get that stupid thing, out of here. Then again, I have another plan *goes to computer*.

Back to CS...

Cyber Slig's robotic arm began moving. It picked up his gun and pointed it as his head.

CS: What the.... what now...no I can' do....but I must...

Before the arm could pull the trigger, he got his organic arm and thrusted it into his robotic eye. The vykker chip was destroyed.

CS: Should I kill them.. nah they'e not even worth it.

He opened the door, to find Fang lying outside snoozing. He picked him up and layed him on the bed. He decided not to be so uptight anymore, he'd atleast try to be like the others.
03-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Math got up from the bed.

Math: We better get over there and see whats going on.

*Sees some others pass the restroom door*

Math: Looks like everyone is heading that way.

03-06-2005, 01:32 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Uh, ok, lets go." Kis said.

When they arrived, she saw Anni coming too.

-----

Anni arrived to the security ofice, and saw all the poeple that had gotten there.

"Wow, what an audience..." Anni said and rolled her eyes, then she whispered in a low voice: "This is embarrising."

Then she went inside and closed the door.

"Hello Nick." Anni said with a big grin on her face.

============

03-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS's first attempt at trying to be better, was to atleast help someone. Normally he'd do something life threatening, and then Anni or someone would come and help him. Well he wanted to do the other way around this time. He'd first of all try to think of any threats, to his friends. First he thought ''Nick'' . No big problems. But he had occasionally been seriosly hurt by Anni, Kix or Math. So he could try to help him. But if he did, he would annoy Anni, Kix or Math. He then thought of Anni's problems. None really. Except Nick would probably strangle her if he had the chance. And Kix and Math, he had not seen in a while. He wouldn't know of any dangers. He decided to try and help Anni or Nick. He saw a lot of commotion down at the security office. He took that as his first guess where Anni or Nick was. He couldn't be sure since his Robotic eye was damaged, therefore he can't track anyone down. He joined in with the crowd. And looked through the window. Anni talking to Nick, in the state he was currently in. Not a good idea. He decided not to butt in for now. But if things got violent, he would.
03-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick looked down on Anni, then saw she was holding the keys.

Nick: YOU! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!

He grasped the keys from her and put them back on the holder on the wall. Then turned back to Anni.

---

Math wresled trough the crowd and stood gasping at Cyber-Slig for a while, then had a look trough the window along with him.

---

Nick: I HAVE JUST ABOUT HAD IT WITH YOU! YOU LITTLE BRAT!

He grabbed Anni's troat, pushing her against a wall going totaly bezerk. At that point, Math quikely ran in followed by CS (OOC: Hope thats ok with you Cyber ). Math lunged at Nick, doing everything he could to get him away from Anni.

Math: Nick! Quiet down! Take it easy!!

03-06-2005, 04:13 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Argh! I can't.. breath..." Anni muttered, as she gasped for air.

She tried to get away from his grab.

"Nick... Let go.. off me, i can.. explain." Anni said, and holded his arm.

At that point Kix cam in too.

"NICK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" She asked frightened, and jumped down at him, trying to get him away from Anni too.

-----

Somi and Freak were silently walking, and talked together, as they sensed trouble futher up. They went closer, only to see what was happening. Somi immediatly hissed and leaped at Nick.

"Let go off her!" She hissed, while Freak was barking violently.

============

03-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

ooc: Sure it is Havoc. It makes sense, since I was planning to do it anyway.

CS pointed his fist at Nick's head.

CS: You got some anger management there, buddy. Hitting defenseless muds, doesn't impress Arnie and Otto. I'll let Anni decide your fate.

He grabbed Nick, with Math's help and held him by the arms up to Anni.
03-06-2005, 04:53 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Anni then shook her loose from the grip, and coughed for air. She fell on her knees, feeling a bit dizzy.

"You're a maniac, you know that, right?" She said, angrily.

freak was growling at Nick fiercly. Somi gissed a few times, and shut up.

"Nick, you really, really lost you mind this time." Kix snapped at him.

Anni stood up again, rubbing her throat.

"For your record, Nick, i was only helping my fellow here." Anni said and pointed at Cybber-Slig.

"Fang had gone completely mad, and i needed a cage of some sort, to keep him in. The only place i thought there would be one, was the basement, and i needed the keys, since it was locked. So there, you've got your explanation. Now, you might want to keep your head cold, before you do something awfully stupid, next time." Anni said, and looked down.

She wasn't happy, not was she sad. her face was emotionless, just staring at Nick.
Kix sighed, and looked down on Freak. She picked him up, and patted him.

"It's alright. Nick, why did you have to do something like this? You're the grown-up here, you should be able to keep your head cold. I don't think it would fit you with the reputation of being a murderer." She said, and looked at him with an angry face.

She sighed again, and shook her head. Her face showed sadness.

============

03-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

ooc: Last post for tonight, bloody school >.<

CS flung Nick at a nearby couch, he didn't know what he would try next. By the looks of things, Nick had gone mad. He left him there for now, but kept an eye. CS knew this would have helped his friendship with Everyone, but wether it helped Nick's or not is a mystery. The help may have calmed him down, doing him a big favour. Or it might just have made him mad, hating CS. He decided the next person, who he would help, would be Fang. Fang was attracted to Somi, and Freak. Small animals his size. He left the room, and came back with Fang half-awake on his shoulder. He decided, not to keep him in his room as much now. If a mud's pet could survive, he thought that ANY slig's could aswell. He released him on the floor next to Somi and Freak. Allowing him on his own.
03-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick took a deep breath as he hit the couch and looked at Anni, then at Kix, then at CS and then at everyone els who was gasping at him.
He didn't know what to do... make a shiny comeback, a glimps remark? Stay quiet and sit there like a fool?
In the end he got back up, calmly. He walked tordwards the door and pushed Anni aside when he passed her. When he came to Math he had a glance at him.

Nick: We still have some bussiness later...

Then he walked on, trough the corridor on the way to his bunk. He could use a nap.

Math: Man... I've never seen him like this. Since when did he change like this?

03-07-2005, 07:09 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS: I better go reason with him, embaressing him only makes it worse. *Goes to Nick's door and chaps*

CS: C'mon man, open up. If you act like this, you'll get thrown out, and shipped to a factory where they'll kill you for acting like that.
03-07-2005, 07:23 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

*#7 Slig and Rick walking down a corridor*

Rick: "Hey, what's that crowd over there?"

#7 Slig: "Dunno. We should check it out."

*they run to the crowd*

#7 Slig: "Hey Anni, Math, Kix and all. What happened here?"

03-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick opens the door and falls back on the bed.

Nick: Sorry about that pall... I screwed up bigtime... *sighs*

03-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS: It's cool. You better make it up to Anni though, before she squeels you to a gluk. She's a pest, I know, but she atleast tries to help people.
03-07-2005, 11:27 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"Nick, he's a maniac..." Anni mumbled, still rubbing her neck.

Kix rolled her eyes.

"I'm going out, to see what he's doing. I wanna talk to him." She said, and whent out.

When she finally found him, she looked at CS.

"Hey Nick... Nick, can i ask you why you have been like this lately? You have completely changed since i first met you... I begin to.. Dislike you really..." Kix said, she whent closer.

"Nick, to be honest, that was very immature of you. Anni's just a kid, she doesn't see the world like we do. She's still little, and you need to stop being so hostile with her. If you act like that, she'll start too. You know children, and she's still a child." She said, and yet again she sighed.

"I know she can be annoying, but if you really get that mad at her, try to calm down. She just wants to play, and there isn't anyone around her age here. Keep that in mind, would ya?" Kix said, still calmly.
---------

Freak sqeaked as he saw Fang. He was still afraid of him, and hid behind Somi.

"Ow... Cut that out would ya?" Somi said annoyed, "He's friendly now."

Freak sweaked again, and cautiously looked at Fang.

============

03-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS: Yeah ,the lady's better at explaining things than I am. Thank God isn't going to be a queen female. If she acted like you, we'd have Scylla number 2. Anyway, I'm going to leave you alone now, hopefully you learned your lesson. You better come to Kix, nothin' much more to say to him...
---------------------------------

Meanwhile Fang, seemed to think Somi was a mudokon or slig, hence the talking, so didn't interact with her much, but he knew Freak was a slog from the noises. He didn't know that Freak was afraid though, as slogs are blind.
03-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick: I havn't changed one bit. Its just that I can't stand her! She's so anoying! And she's a kid, I know that. Thats exactly the problem. This factory ain't no place for a little brat... all she does is get in the way.

03-07-2005, 01:17 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

Kix turned around, now with an annoyed expression on her face.

"NĂ*ck, why do you have to be that stubborn?" She asked, as her hands tightened into a fist.

"Anni, is a kid, and a kid souldn't have a memory of someone who just tried to starngle her to death. Now, the fact that she's annoying, doesn't equalize the fact that you, a very responsible slig, tried to kill her. I thought you'd understand, but being as stubborn as you are, you apparently don't. Not only that she's young, her past is much more complicate then anyone elses.. Well, maybe apart from CS. I don't even think i wanna know about her past. If you really want some information on her, ask Javi or Dean." She said with an angry voice.

============

03-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Nick kept his mouth shut and stared at the ground as he lay on his bed. Talking to Javi or Dean might not be such a bad idea. It was worth the try at the verry least...
After that he might... just might say sorry to Anni... but that seemed verry unlikely at this time...

03-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS looked at Nick. And by his expressions, he could tell he was hesitating to do things. Instead of just coming right out, and apologising. CS gave a mad look, and slammed the door. He slumped down off his legs, and lay on the floor. Wondering what to do now. A spark came from his damaged, robotic eye.

CS: I better get that fixed, but I ain't trusting those damn vykkers. Who can fix things around here.... One of the guys should know.