Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

12-31-2007, 07:20 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

OOC: it'd be best to read the the RPG rules, post your characters profile in the 'W@RF profile thread', then make your first post here of your characters arrival. we all make mistakes, see yeh soon!
12-31-2007, 10:09 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC:
:
Can i too play?
Yes, anyone can, but you have to read and obey the rules, use better grammer (Your post doesn't use correct grammar) and...Well yeah, what Molluck's Assistant said.

IC
(FIRST FLOOR)
(CORRIDOR)
Cylepso blinked then smiled joyfully as she clasped her painted nailed hands. She was such an optimist...She seemed like a goth with the black shirt, but...He didn't know anything about goths anyways.
"Well, thats brilliant!" She chirped. "At least you aren't deaf, or anything. I'm surprised, I had gone deaf once, but that was because I had a baby slurg stuck in my ear. Debbie pointed it out to me, or I wouldn't of noticed..." He sniggered, in a way not intended to be cruel.
She stopped as Dimitrio said what he planend to do.
"What?" She asked. "What happened to her? Is she alright?" He flinched. probably not, and he had no idea.
"Well, I like her, so I'll come. It isn't too often you met another girl. Is she a close friend of yours?" She wrung her hands together, looking curious. He scratched his neck shyly.
"Wellll....I..." He took time. "I dunno, I mean we're on positive terms...She...She went missing yesterday after going after this criminal guy -" He turned around, hiding his face and ran down the hall, expecting them (Cylepso and Slax) to follow. He didn't feel he could do this alone.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 12-31-2007 at 10:36 AM..
12-31-2007, 02:18 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

IC: Holy crap he believed me, the sucker! Patrick thought to himself proudly. The fact that he made such a huge lie and this sucker believed it made himself feel powerful, but he tried to not act to surprised. As he enjoyed his moment, he was asked for his name. A hand was held out to propose Patrick's first, supposed friendship in Rupture Farms, but he couldn't help notice the scrab leg Nox dropped.

Waste of good food... Patrick thought as he looked down at it. Yet it was only for a second, he perked up and shook hands with Nox.

"Right where are my manners? The names Patrick. No fancy last name like others, nice to meet ya."

As Patrick shook hands he knelt down, his eyes still on Nox, to grab the scrab leg. It didn't seem healthy by any means to eat it, but he took a big bite out of it anyway.
"Right, hope ya don't mind that I take this." He said, mouth full.
12-31-2007, 04:15 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

whilst issuing Patrick a firm handshake, he noticed the sligs veiw drop down to the scrab leg he had just dropped, and witnessed him pick it up and take a mouthfull.

becarefull with this one Nox, something dont seem right about him...

"yep, definately from the wars. one o' the first things they teach yeh, never waste food, never know when you'll see it again." Nox spoke to Patrick as a friend, "anyone crosses us on guard duty, and they'll pay, oh sweeeeeeet momma, yessurrie!".

thats right Nox, give 'em hell...

"where's that wussy steroid slig yeh mentioned?" Nox's tone suddenly changing,
"why, back in my day they didn't even have them Big Bro wotsits, they'd only just finished touchin' up on Flyin' sligs! yeh comin' lookin' for 'im then?". Nox held his rifle back in 2 hands, letting the darker, unstable side of his mind get the better of him. it became obvious Nox had just changed state-of-mind due to his condition, by the tell-tale assertiveness of his manner, and the slightly manic glint in his visor.

just like back in the good ol' war days, Nox.

Last edited by MA; 01-03-2008 at 03:38 AM..
01-02-2008, 05:10 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

OOC: I'm just wondering, MA, you DO know patrick is a fat slig right? :P

IC: "The big bro?" Patrick repeated. "Why, last I saw it, it was in the cafeteria, pathetic sight like I said, makes me want to shoot my- OH DAMN!" Patrick quickly grabbed a hold of his stomach, groaning loudly.
"OH GOD, OH GOD, WHERE'S THE BATHROOM!? THE GODFORSAKEN BATHROOM!?" He loudly asked Nox as his bowels were moving.

OOC: This is assuming that sligs DO have bowel movements. Oh and short post...
01-02-2008, 06:33 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

-Cafeteria-
IC: Finally making it to the cafeteria something caused Roy to stop from going any further. "Is someone screaming?" He said to himself quietly. Gripping his hands together he took a step into the cafeteria afraid of what might be awaiting him. Looking around for anyone that could help him find a boss. "Hello?" He said nervously while scanning the cafeteria. He could smell the delicious food that was behind the counter. It was to much for Roy food was now the only thing in his mind so he ran to the counter grapped himself a plate and began to grab anything that could fit in his hand.
OCC: I don't really now what the cafeteria looks like. =/
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

01-02-2008, 10:19 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

"Criminal huh? She's a tough gal, so I bet she's alright." Cylepso nodded, looking sure of herself. She brushed her shirt off, and then saw Dimitrio run off. "Hey, wait a minute, Dimi! I'll come! Nothing much else ta do around this dump anyways..." she glanced around for her gun then remembered, "Oh crap! I gave me gun to that oaf Vester! Ah well, I don't think we would be attack around this joint anyways."
---------
Lenny glanced around, and spied Roy trying to grab a whole lot of scrab legs. Beaming, the spotted slig lifted a black-nailed hand and yelped, "Hello there! Who are-" As he waved a bit too enthusiastically and fell of Vesters armored head with a sqwark, "OWIE!"

01-03-2008, 04:06 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

OOC: @Metroixer: sorry about that, i did know but i must of forgot when i did that post, i've edited it.

IC: Nox's schizophrenia found this amusing.

HA HA HA!! heh heh, ****! he's gonna' **** 'imself!!

"bloody hell!" Nox yelled hurriedly, his sinister thoughts a few moments ago dashing from his mind, "err, i've only just got 'ere, i...err...im sorry mate, i dont have a clue!!"

this is gettin' funnier by the second! heh heh heh.

Last edited by Splat; 01-03-2008 at 11:56 AM..
01-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Been a looooong ansence, but then I'm still waiting for Slaveless and Gretin.
MA, please remember the RPG rules: No unecessary swearing!

Sorry Slaveless.

IC:
Jim noticed Kix looking rather angry, so he placed his hand on her wrist, hoping to stop her doing anything stupid. "Just ignore her, she wants to annoy you," He muttered.

Dionysia sauntered around the corner, watched by Krik, and a few seconds later he stepped out and joined her.
"Dionysia, good to see you," He said slickly, coming up behind her.
She spun around and, hoping to avoid mention of their last meeting, immediately leapt to business, "We have to be careful: there's a mud around here who we think is a native and I've been pretending to be an idiot to find out about him. The boss won't do anything until he's sure but it was total chaos here yesterday: sligs going crazy shooting muds and animals running everywhere!"
Krik was pleased thaty she was doing her job, but he had little interest in the happenings of the factory. He gave her a disinterested look and said, "I can be careful. And what about you? What about that slig?"
Dionysia snorted, "That idiot? I haven't even seen him since I saw you with him. I don't know what he told you but the idiot was stalking me or something; I never told him I liked him; I hardly spoke to him." She looked surly but Krik new when she was lying to him.
"What did you say to him?"
She shrugged and looked away from him and made an ugly expression, "Not much," she answered vaguely.
Krik made a cynical look that said clearly that he knew she was lying, and held it until she dared a glance in his direction. She looked away again and said nothing.
He gave her a devilish look, "I have tests to do; come with me."

01-04-2008, 04:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I need the slaveless so I can get the Venks and...I dunno.

(FIRST FLOOR)
(CORRIDOR)
"Criminal huh? She's a tough gal, so I bet she's alright." Cylepso nodded. Dimitrio wasn't so sure. Agent hadn't said anything, or appeared to be anywhere. "Hey, wait a minute, Dimi! I'll come! Nothing much else ta do around this dump anyways..." Her voice faded off as he carried on running, pushing through the toilet door then into the passage. He took the downstairs, blindly hoping she'd be in the cafeteria.

(GROUND FLOOR)
(CORRIDORS)
He then proceeded to run through the corridors. He prayed she would be in one piece...If not, he didn't know what to do. He had Tiny, Tiro, Cylepso, but that number seemed so much smaller without her. He had known her the longest...Had she just abandoned them all and took off? She was a bounty hunter, perhaps she had went off chasing someone on short notice. Wherever she was, she had taken his peace of mind with her. he daren't think she was gone. If she was, his prayers would mean nothing and his hopes would be shattered.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 01-04-2008 at 04:30 AM..
01-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax followed Dimitrio to were ever he was going ever since he came here it was all action.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 01-04-2008 at 09:07 AM..
01-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

:
RUPTURE FARMS
(ENTER
Big Bro Slig Enters Rupture Farms.He dont now Where he Can Go.He Wait for Help.
Read the F**king rules!

01-07-2008, 06:22 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso glanced around, losing sight od Dimitrio, "Hey, where the heck did you go?" Cylepso scuffted a foot, then cursed loudly, "Oh fudge it! damn...why is this place so big?" She signed, then rolled her shoulders and started to go a fast trot down the corridors.

01-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Uhhh, oh wait, his post is deleted, nevermind. I wants Slaveless and Venks, for they are sacredly welcome spleens.

Skillyaslig, how can one roll their shoulders? Or eyes?

IC
(GROUND FLOOR)
(CORRIDORS)
Not sure whenever Slax or Cylepso were there, he pushed on with his head low to avoid eye contact. He hated looking people in the eye. He just wanted Agent to be okay...His ribs were showing through as he panted. He was slower than he could of been. That was due to not sleeping enough from the stress and not enough food. He'd have to eat today, like it or not. He wasn't feeling suicidel or self-loathing enough to starve himself to nothing. There was that cafeteria door...His body welcomed the smell of food. Almost drooling while Agent ran through his mind, he used his mechanical arm to shove that door open. His organic arm just got bruised and hurt, even with the simple things sometimes. His housefly-like eyes were pierced with shock.

(CAFETERIA)
Agent just lay and watched Silph answer to that yellow boy (#9), then walk off. He was saying things to a slig with a ripped tentacled face...She couldn't remember who exactly he was, but she didn't like him one bit.

"Geez, it's just a kid...maybe he needs educating though. Does he have a guardian?"
Scarface groaned at the unfamiliar voice. He scowled underneath his metal infra-red mask. Strange thing, infra-red vision. Warm things like people were in reds and yellows, cold things like walls were purple, blue or other colours. It stopped camoflaging people running off, though a certain sneaky mudokon could hide from it in the shadows. How exactly? A little shade wouldn't freeze away all of your body heat. Were mudokons even warm-blooded in the first place? Being a dumb slig, all he knew was people were warm-looking and the surroundings usually weren't.
"Of course not, he's a stinkin' mud!" He snapped for no reason. He had been sulky since he came here. He wanted to talk to Dimitrio, but the younger slig always ran away. He had a good enough reason to do so, Scarface was a sadist.
"He's a filthy slave, why would -" He turned around while talking, finding he was facing some beast (Silph) and still didn't have his gun with him. He shup up and stayed rooted to the spot. It sure looked carnivorous...And it was in the cafeteria...

Agent tapped her thick nails on the floor. She wasn't like other sligs. Her nails grew harder and to a sharp point (She had a tough time filing them down), she has an intolerance to meat (Shame they only served scrab legs) and sometimes instinct would take over. She would feel an urge to mess around her bed covers, sniff around at other sligs and another one she didn't understand. But it was getting on her nerves. It never left her, and just grew worse as she grew older. It was like she was leaving something unfulfilled...But what?

Tiny narrowed his eyes at that really fat walking slig (Patrick). Since when were sligs allowed to get that fat? Dimitrio had one arm, but he also had a metal one to make up for it. What was this guy's excuse? A corset? It was pretty obvious he was reffering to him. He didn't know what hypocrite meant, but it was hypocrisy that annoyed him. He critised him for being not too brave a big when he was fat with the figure of a eusocial queen. He jumped (Not really. Big bros couldn't jump, they were too heavy) when the fat guy (Patrick) screamed about the bathroom. He shyly stomped over, cleared his throat, pointed to the swinging door and spoke in his usual high voice.
"Its upstairs, next to the sleepy room." As sick of being ridiculed as he was, he didn't want that slig to poop everywhere. There'd be an awful mess, smell and he would cringe deeply for him. Even pity him. Yet another scream made him 'jump'.

Agent 80085 screeched like a caught rabbit when something sharply bony hauled her off the floor in a grip of flesh and metal. It gripped her body and held her tight. It wouldn't let go as she fought and struggled against it, wriggling her tail and body. Her arms were held to her sides. She squealed some more as she cried in desperation.
"MOMMY! MOMMY; HELP ME!" She wailed. Her naked self smacked the metal floor when she was dropped suddenly. She lay still and played dead. Nothing happened for some seconds and no one was tearing into her flesh, so she turned around on her hands and snarled up at a slig. It was just some pathetic-looking bony slig with...A weird arm.
"Agent; you're okay!" He gasped. "I-I th-thought you were dead but you're-you're alive and-and - YOU'RE ALIVE!" Whoever this weirdo was, he was unable to contain his excitement. She on the other hand was unable to not be creeped out and nervous like a cornered animal. Another hug hurt her physically. She gacked for air, then did what she usually did when she got scared. She hid it with rage. That slig was on the floor faster than he could say 'I missed you'. He slowly looked over at the naked, growly, butchy, busty female slig. It was his turn to be scared.
"Get lost, creep!" She almost spat. "Who the!..." Her dictionary failed her again. "...Who do you think you are?!" He stared at her like she had socked him in the face. Tentacles wobbling, he got up and shakily walked over to get some scrablegs.

Tiro has stood and watched the commotion since he strangely got bored quickly of chasing Scarface. perhaps the thought he might get caught put him off. Dimitrio just walked away while shaking to get some scrablegs, picked one up and then dropped it. Accidently, though, having a phrosthetic limb to do things lacked the same grace of a normal limb. He held his face in both his real and unreal hands and sobbed.
Agent lowered her head. Perhaps she was too harsh on the guy? Her black eyes were as wide as saucers when she realized who he was. Cursing, she crawled quickly, then slowly as not to scare him off.
"...Ummm..." She didn't know where to start. She had never apologized before in her life.

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 01-08-2008 at 10:19 AM.. : [b][Alcar]I SMELL[/Alcar][/b]
01-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Slax walked down the long corridoors it was'nt hard to keep track of Dimitrio he moved as slow as a slurg in Slaxs opineon he followed him towards the cafe a snack whould'nt be to bad. He then saw agent we found her we thought he watched as events unfolded.

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 01-08-2008 at 10:28 AM..
01-08-2008, 10:52 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

-Cafeteria-
IC: Hearing all the lound racket Roy quickly put his tray away and ran under a table near him. "What's going on?" He mumbled quietly. Now watching the struggling Agent 80085 Roy couldn't take it anymore he quickly dashed out of the Cafeteria. He stopped by a wall leading down a long hall way to catch his breath. "What the heck was that?!" He said with his eyes towards the floor. 'And I want a job here?' Thinking to himself not so sure as he was when he came here. "Of course I do!" He yelled standing up straight has if he were afraid of nothing. A meat grinder went off in the lone hall way causing Roy to duck to the floor like an idiot.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

01-08-2008, 11:36 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

IC: "SON OF A SLOG!" Patrick kept jumping around as best he could to calm himself down, his stomach was roaring something fierce.
Odd I must look like an idiot right now! He thought to himself. Suddenly he heard an unusually high voice (For him it was at least).
"Its upstairs, next to the sleepy room."
"Sleepy room eh?" Patrick thought to himself, he thought he knew where that was.
"Hey alright, thanks little guy!" Patrick turned around only to see the big bro tiny, his huge muscles dwarfing his.
"Err um... Right, big guy, thanks!" Patrick rushed off to the "Sleepy room" (R+R?), his big gushy body going along with him as much as he could, he was still holding his stomach.
01-09-2008, 03:02 AM
Fil The Slig
Boombat

: Holland
: 242
Fil The Slig  (-66)

Big Bro Slig Run to Metroixer"Hey!Do ya now where i must Go???!!!Im Firzt time here...ya now..."

01-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Fil The Slig, you still aren't doing it right. Metroixer's character is named Patrick, not Metroixer. People rarely roleplay characters with their own usernames. I's by themselves need capitalization, your character cannot just wind up in the cafeteria by teleportation to where Patrick is, your grammar needs more help and you only need one exclamation/question mark.

01-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Where the dickens is Slaveless???

01-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I dunno. He's been around, and I also want him so I can eat Chris. Get him, Splat.

01-09-2008, 09:31 AM
mudling
Outlaw Sniper

: Jan 2005
: Sydney
: 1,631
mudling  (123)mudling  (123)

OOC: Well I'm back! Has anything happened to my characters, or RF that I should know about?
It's my holidays so I should be able to keep up.

01-09-2008, 02:44 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

OOC: sorry Splat.

IC: Nox noticed a huge Big Bro slig (Tiny) lumber up behind Patrick, then squeak out directions for him, to which Patrick turned to in reply, and then promptly ran off down the coridoor.

f*** me!, i've seen smaller Tank-Carts during the war! and why the squeaky voice, eh Nox? yeah, while i'm on it, why did that fat lump just run away an' all?! bloody coward! what soddin' war was he in, eh?! the p***in' pencil pushers club?!? chase 'im down Nox, chase 'im down and gut him like the yellow-belly he is! YEEHAW! you do that Nox, you do it! get yer knife out now...now!

"he's a friend damn it!" Nox blurted out unsuspectingly, before the Big Bro slig (Tiny).

you just did it again, Nox. stop listening to me...heh heh.

Nox re-composed himself, looking even worse than before, the years of schizophrenia after the enduring war had taken an obvious physical toll on Nox. his mind so far gone it was un-fixable. he ridgidly held out a hand to the BB slig (Tiny), wearily asking;

"sorry about that, im Nox, and you?".
01-10-2008, 06:05 AM
Fil The Slig
Boombat

: Holland
: 242
Fil The Slig  (-66)

Splat's edit:

Seriously Fil, read the RPG rules! Read posts by other members and until you do that stop posting here cus what you're doing at the moment is spam and if you keep it up you may get an infraction (infractions can lead to you getting banned from Oddworld Forums).

Last edited by Splat; 01-10-2008 at 07:06 AM..
01-10-2008, 08:15 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

:
Splat's edit:

Seriously Fil, read the RPG rules! Read posts by other members and until you do that stop posting here cus what you're doing at the moment is spam and if you keep it up you may get an infraction (infractions can lead to you getting banned from Oddworld Forums).
Ehem, Master Splat: -

:
3) What could happen to me if I break the RPG rules?

You won't get an infraction for breaking RPG rules, but you could have your characters removed, or you may even get kicked out of the RPG altogether.
Kinda contradictory, no? Yay Venks <3.

01-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: However, he's not just breaking the RPG rules, he's also breaking the normal forum rules by spamming here, so thus is still susceptible to infraction.

And, BTW, thanks for ignoring me D:
01-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Splat

What zerox said.

01-13-2008, 08:29 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Dead BWHAHAHAHA.....(did everyone die?)

:
Skillyaslig, how can one roll their shoulders? Or eyes?
OOC: you know, when you...roll your shoulders back, like around in circles, like if you have a twinge in them or something, kinda like a strech...

IC:
Cylepso had no idea where Dimitrio had ran off to. She frowned and snapped, "Oh, where the hell is a map in this shrykull damned place?" the female slig raised her head and sniffed, and regonised the strench of scrab legs, "Ah yes! The cafeteria, bet someone would of seen Agent, that place is like the common room or something." Cylepso nodded, and took of with a whirl of gears.
-------
(OOC: To avoid confusing, these two are in the cafeteria)
Vester gazed down a Lenny, as the spotted slig thrashed about like a gabbit on land, "You okay?"
"This floor is like ice! they need carpets or something!" Lenny exclaimed shrilly.
Vester gave a gruff bark of laughter, then paused and swung his head around as if noticing everyone for the first time, "Where all yous come from...?"

01-14-2008, 07:21 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Standing up and rubbing his head Roy looked around a little dizzy from his fall. He didn't run that far away from the cafeteria. He was so frightened by all that mess in the cafeteria that he didn't even get to eat his scrab legs or meet anyone. "Well Patrick did say a Boss should be in there." He said still rubbing his head then looking back towards the cafeteria he got a little nervous but fought the urge to run and headed back. Walking in again he noticed several people he didn't see before. "Uhh hi" Roy said coming up from behind Vester and Lenny.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 01-14-2008 at 07:27 AM..
01-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: With a start Jerr woke up and yelled something about being so very sorry. when h noticed nobody was around him he then calmed down a bit, and hoped everyone hadn't heard that. Now that he was awake he wondered what he should do now. Walking back down the stairs and into the cafeteria yet again he noticed a bunch of commotion seemed to be going on. Going to the nearest slig (Nox) He asked "What's going on down here? It seems a bit like something big has been happening." This slig didn't look much like a worker, he looked more like a slig who had gritted his teeth and gotten through something big and bad. But what had he gotten through? A tatoo was on one of his arms. He looked very worn out at the momment. And Jerr just glimsed a slig dash out of the cafeteria in the direction of the R+R room. Or that's what Jerr thought, seeing as Jerr didn't know the factory very well. 'Wonder what's been happening while I was asleep.'
OOC: I agree with Skillyaslig. Were has everyone gone?

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!