Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-31-2007, 01:58 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

"Hey sorry about shooting at your sleg" Slax said to Salve before walking over to the two gluk's "hey your Lulu right I need to talk to you".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-31-2007, 08:20 AM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

Herman tried to smile, but only half of his face managed to perform this act. "Nothin', we just met. I...I'm Herman, from waaay out west." Herman stretched out his arm to shake Sejsx's hand. "By tha by, what were you two talkin' bout. Sorry, but I'm kinda curious. Sounded like your huntin' Lulu or something like that."
05-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: The Slig then apoligised for trying to shoot Brudda "Nah, yer weren't aimin' fer 'im, reelly..." Salve then went with him to the two Glukkons.

Brudda felt himself being hugged by the Vykker. He just sat there, and didn't do anything.
05-31-2007, 10:51 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)

IC: "o so dat ho dis lulu guy is" Doogem said as he folowed the two,
"anyone fancy a chill pill"
05-31-2007, 11:16 AM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

: Apr 2007
: chatsworth,GA
: 51
strangerdanger92  (10)

"I'm Raz" he said with a grin on his face. I don't trust this guy he thought.
"yeah whats with this Lulu guy anyways" Raz said agreeing with Herman.

Last edited by strangerdanger92; 05-31-2007 at 11:19 AM..
05-31-2007, 02:10 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx shook hermans hand "My name is sejsx". "lulu is currently under protection" sejsx said "and no-one is taking him to be bountied, less they wanna deal with us". She shot the pair a beaming smile. "By the way, why is everyone from the plains suddenly appearing in the city?" she asked.

05-31-2007, 02:47 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

"Ohhh... umm...." Herman didn't feel like telling her he was on probation, but he was too drunk to think cleary. "I'm on probation... I had to get a job and living in the plains would be too close to my ol' gang. You say you're protecting him, are ya'? That seems dangerous.." Herman was in the mood for a little danger.. "How... much is he paying?"
05-31-2007, 03:42 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

"I just need moolah and do i look like im from the plains" he said camly.
maybe this chump has some moolah Raz thought. "look i don't know bout you guys but im starving" Raz chuckled. See ya later herman. As Raz walked away he turned and shouted, "You know what i forgot i have no money, yo sejsx i don't supose you got any moolah on ya"

05-31-2007, 07:46 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx sighed. 'these guys are gonna be trouble' she thought. "What do i look like? a bank?" she said, rolling her eyes. the steef turned to herman "plus, we aint getting paid, we guard 'im coz we feel sorry for the guy" she explained.

05-31-2007, 08:06 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

"Why are you asking her for moolah? Now even a ex-bandit such as mehself knows manners. Sheesh.." Herman rolled his eyes and looked over at Sejsx. "Well, have you seen him or anything. Trust me, I'm no bounty hunter or anything, the cops wouldn't let me do anything like that if I wanted to. Sounds interesting." Herman started thinking, if he could help some poor guy like this, maybe he could redeem himself for his old ways. "Ugh.. I might come off as a little... rough looking, but I feel compelled to... help."
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

"Sure, if you wanna help" sejsx said. "dont try anything though, me and that bigbro over there are trained profesionals" she said with a grin, wondering if herman would actually belive her. "anywho" sejsx said "if yer hungry, theres food in the shop over there". Sejsx pointed in the general direction of the shop."oh, and watch out for the sleg"

06-01-2007, 07:05 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a week on a Boppard trip, have fun....

IC
Lulu walked with Star, looking around the huge city bottom as Mike watched Vobos, free of his shackles. he would of left the dumb vykker and ran, but his consciene kept him there. He needed to find Vobos a doctor, in case he had done himself damage from getting a needle through his skull.

Vobos just gurgled, before freezing and twitching on the floor. Frantic, Mike ran up to Sejsk, shaking her arm frantically for attention.
-
A tired Howler trailed back through the city, slipping into the shop and next to Lil'Brudda. "Hey, hows you?... Is that purple dude alright?"
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

06-01-2007, 08:07 AM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

Herman laughed and said, "I wouldn't try to go against that big bro' if I wanted too, he might eat me." Herman walked over to the shop and said before he went in, "I'm good wit' animals," Herman lied. Animals hated Herman. He didn't even know why, they just hated him.
06-01-2007, 03:48 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx watched herman leave, she stil didnt trust that guy. SHe felt something tugging on her arm, it was the intern. Sejsx looked around for what was the matter, then saw the vykker twitching on the ground. Her really didnt look that good in sejsx's mind. "We need to get him to a hospital" sejsx said, serously "and quick". quickly, she scooped the vykker up in her arms. She then kneeled/lay down on the ground and without any warning, she plonked the intern on her back. Sejsx thought that he must know something abut the vykker, seeing as they were previously chained together. Sejsx ran to the middle of the wide area they were in and shouted "WE NEED TO GET THE VYKKER TO HOSPITAL, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP, FOLLOW ME". she hoped that atlead someone will help, se didnt think he could gallop to the hospital in record time with these two on her.

Last edited by WaterMelody; 06-10-2007 at 03:41 PM..
06-01-2007, 06:36 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

I have a feeling I just made a big mistake Herman thought. Like a bunch of people are going to suddenly warm up to an outlaw who accidently stumbled into a protection service for the most wanted man in oddworld.
This was going to be a loooong day..
06-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"No thank's chill pill's will only ruin your health" Slax looked around and saw Sejsx "you think we should help her"? Slax asked "Lulu can wait".

06-02-2007, 03:03 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Brudda noticed Howler come in "Ah, not wacko anymore? Good. Uh, the Vykker there went and shot himself in the skull with the needle things...not good"

That Vykker was in serious trouble, but what were the chances of finding a hospital here? And if they went further up, who knew what kind of security the really rich folk up there had? Sure, he may be better, but they'd think a whole army of Big Bros wasn't enough for one of those Khanzumerz things, when he'd heard Gluks talk about 'em. Screw that idea. And these slums were hardly any good. He went as fast as his legs would take him over to Sejsk "Hey, I wantz ta help, but too rich up where hospitals are up thar wit' allt hose Khanzu-thangs. I reckon we ought to salvage what we can, no? There mus' be summat in one o' these ol' buildin's..." He looked around at the buildings. "Maybez there's still summat in that ol' shop. Shall we looksee?"
06-02-2007, 07:53 AM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

Herman went inside of the building to see more people, probably protecting Lulu. He quickly realized that there was a lot more people protecting Lulu then he thought. He sat down at the table and began to drink.
06-02-2007, 10:05 AM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

"Well well well, if it isn't the outlaw know as ummm.... i wanna say Jim, Barry" razz said sarcastically, "How are ya pal. i see your on the protection agency now"

Last edited by strangerdanger92; 06-02-2007 at 02:39 PM..
06-02-2007, 06:09 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx looked at salve, panic showing in her eyes. "we cant just wait and see!" she yelled at him "If this vykker dosent get to hospital soon, he's gonna die!". without another word, sejesx turned and ran off down an alleyway, trying to find the exit to this maze of grime.

06-03-2007, 10:23 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Happy

Doogem saw the Steef running off fter asking for help, Doogem flew over as fast as he could after her, "salve stay ere and luc afta tings I'll go wit Sejsx an elp, She proble gonna need it, O an find ta box o chill pills and that snuzi, we gonna need ta fire power"

Last edited by dragonzardman; 06-04-2007 at 08:16 AM..
06-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax looked at salve "hey know where we can get some brew I'm a bit thirsty those 2 can take care of themselve's can't they and hey were is your sleg".

06-03-2007, 01:17 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ic:

*Star smiled back at Lulu, trying to hide her disgusted feelings after seeing his yellow, cigar stained teeth. Star thought she was the only Glukkon on Oddworld with white teeth. Ignoring the fact that Lulu probably never even heard of the glorious 'tooth brush', she just followed him around the city, taking in all of the 'oddness' around her.*

Star:
"So, have you always been a Glockstar, I mean, before you got cheated out of all your Moolah?"

06-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Doogem flew above and asked Salve to get some more chill pills and the Snuzi the Vykker had earlier "Yah, can do", even though he didn't really understand why it was needed. Then Slax came up "Hm, joo'd have to go look fer a pub or summat, though there may be some in dat shop, which may be where Brudda is too..." he went to the shop to collect the things Doogem had requested. Sure enough, the Snuzi was lying on the floor in there, and a dig around revealed some chill pills someone had presumably left there from earlier. He stuffed the pills in his pants and carried the Snuzi in his left hand. He also saw Brudda standing in the shop "Hey, Lil' brudda, I need yoo to do summat fer me. Take dis Snuzi and run ahead to dat Steef an' Flyin' Slig, k?" He wasn't sure if it had been trained well enough to understand that.

Brudda was thankful he'd previously been taught good industrial language. He couldn't speak it easily, but understood it well. He took the Snuzi from Salve's hand and went outside with him. He looked for which way to go, then the Big Bro pointed to the right where the two had gone "I'll catch up wit' ye. Go as fast as ye can" With that, Brudda charged off with the Snuzi in his jaws, trying to catch up to the two ahead. Salve went as fast as the pants could take him behind, but he was falling back quite badly. They weren't built for any kind of speed. As he ran, Salve took out a Lungbuster cigar and lit it, then started smoking it as he ran, smoke puffing into the air.
06-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

Slax followed salve to the shop and grabbed a couple of brews after he got the brews he wacthed salve give the stuff to brudda "thats one obideant sleg" slax said when salve was running after the others and lit a cigar slax said "you know those cigars will only kill you"

06-05-2007, 02:07 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

sejsx looked behind her, some others were following her lead. She stopped short and screeched to a halt to let the others catch up. 'jeez, they nust really care or summin' she mused, watching the sleg run towards her with salve not far behind.

06-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Lil' Brudda ran and caught up with the pair. He dropped the requested SNuzi to the floor, and barked at the Flying Slig to get it's attention.

Salve managed to catch up now that they'd stopped. he tossed the 'Pills up to Doogem "Catch, bro" he then went over to Sejsk "Looksee, there nouttin' round 'ere. The best we can do is find a good buildin' an' keep 'im in da warm, then try to explore round 'ere fer summat to 'elp 'im with. Dere is no hospital, an' I should know, I live round 'ere"
06-07-2007, 08:26 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: Doogem caught the pills then flew down and picked up the snuzi and stored them both away."tanks salve"
"Sejsx, were ar ya takin im do ya no summit we dont?"
06-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Whoooo, me back....And there is no hospital in the bottom of the city, its mostly deserted apart from all of us crazy people...There isn't any guards higher in the city either, just khanzumerz.....You'd probably have to go high up to find a hospital, since the poorer areas are lower in the city. Or you could call 999 from a fone. There is stairs to go higer and stuff. And Mike and Vobos aren't chained together anymore, I think Salve broke the chains.

IC
"Hmmmm..." Lulu thought, oblivious to the fact she didn't like his bad teeth. "Nah, I used to be a pud, a chump, a wanna be then a glockstar. When I was a pud, I worked in a basement office...I can't remember what I did there, I think I slept."
-
Howler sniffed. "I'm fine, apart from the fact that all of my brothers keep rubbing in my face what I did while I was intoxicated..." He watched as Lil'Brudda ran off, not wanting to join due to too much people.
-
Vobos moaned as his eyes rolled back in his head and Mike's panic grew.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 06-11-2007 at 09:07 AM..
06-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

OOC: If it is ok, would you mind if I transtemporally shifted one of my W@RF characters into this? Given that W@RF takes place after the current games, I think it's safe to place it ahead of MO. Note that it takes place when Arrack has been placed under "new management" temporarily, and that his memories of this were wiped out due to hitting his head on a pipe around the time of his freezing.

:
Name: Arrack

Species: Slig

Appearance: Vomit inducingly hideous. Scarred, pus ridden, abscessed, diseased, infected, bloody, and indescribably ugly all around, in addition to having no front layer of skin. Think "1000 Melting Face Nazis" level disgusting, and raise that to the power of a Norrisplex. Amazingly, he still retains his basic face structure, and would appear to look like an ordinary Slig in shape through an X-ray. His eyes and mouth are the only intact parts of his face.

Personality: Suffers from a life threatening phobia of the song "Beach of Love", which was playing around the time of his deformation and near death. Also suffers from bipolar disorder, fear of Slogs, fear of abandonment, and paranoia. This results from the feeling that the government is watching him all the time, due to regulation XX-1A-UK-767, or the "Anti-Ugly Sanitation Act", requiring him to wear a 6 cm plasteel mask within 50 metres of anyone except his family(meaning his closest relatives), his taxidermist, and registered medical personnel.
Biography: To quote Praetyre;
"10 years ago, when I worked at Slog Hut 403, there was this Slig, Arrack, who was real into dancing. And by really into it, I mean enough to scare the Valet. He spent all of his free time practicing dancing, listening to music and.."
Praetyre leaned closer..
"Asking the boss for... oh Odd, this is hilarious... a dance girdle! He was a little weird, true, but he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. But one day, he lost his balance and fell into a vat of new GE chemicals we were going to feed to the Slogs. They ended up nearly devouring him, and he got the front of his face caught in the disposer while running. I had to literally remove the entire front layer of his skin, and then, due to this idiot and drunken superior of mine, was badly taken care of and got a massive infection. When we popped it, there was so much blood and pus on the floor, it made the anaemic Chronicler visiting the place tear his own stomach out. Fortunately he survived, but the sheer experience of this has greatly deformed him. Under court order, he has to wear a 6 centimetre thick plasteel mask within 50 metres of anyone except his dermatologist, his family, or registered medical officials, even when sleeping. Believe me, I've seen him, and you don't want to see him. I had to take medicine just to prevent myself from vomiting on his lovely carpet. Poor guy.".
Arrack's past before the accident is highly mysterious and due to trauma is one he prefers not to divulge (He also has amnesia). There are dark secrets only he and his tormenters know, things he has slain to have even worse problems come to him. After a career with many unusual incidents and friends, he had the aformentioned accident, and though the surrounding times were a blur, he eventually has ended up in the pay of the fourth most powerful Inhabitant on Oddworld, behind only the Vykkers twins and the Oddfather, Khanzumer President, and Lady Margaret herself. Molluck. Head of Rupture Farms Meat Packing Corporation, and the feeder of a billion mouths across Oddworld. With more leverage than some Nolybab politicians and a significant influence in many spheres public and private, legal and illegal, Arrack works for a true corporate Titan, a poster Gluk.

But Molluck fell. And he took a good part of Rupture Farms with him.

CEO Molluck's former underling, Director Leg, has appointed Arrack to perform a special mission. In a far off Khanzumer city, the Ratz living in the sewers have been exposed to the flowoff from a chemical spill disaster known as the Reckswo Valdeex incident. They have mutated to an extent, and possess levels of surprising sapience and strength. Due to the further declining profits of Rupture Farms Meat Packing Co., a desperate Leg has appointed Arrack, his head black ops Slig, to go and capture a Ratz queen, which may dwell in a deep well near the center of the sewers. This may provide Leg's only hope of taking Molluck's place and ensuring the position he has spent 40 years working for.

Arrack himself has anonymously booked tickets to an abandoned region of town after arriving on plane. He is now heading via subway to the station and plans to go after the Ratz. But not before getting some help from the locals...

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 06-12-2007 at 06:22 PM..