Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

09-02-2006, 05:42 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: May 2006
: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: A time-travel? Well, that's just greeeaaaaaaat...

IC:

Shredder: "Well, Vykkers, my dear Shrykull, are extremely evil beings who torture Odd's creatures for profits. They care for no-one but themselves and their Moolah, they have assistants, called Interns, who have their vertical moths sewn shut to stop them whistling whilst they work. I only know of one Intern who hasn't had her lips sewn, she is called Sindera, and i beleive that she is with my friends, Matthew and Greg, at the moment. If you have no idea who Matt and Greg are, ask Shredder. I am sure he would know something about them."...

Matthew: Matthew went and got Sindera's vapouriser and brought it to her, then he and Greg waited for Sindera to do something...

OOC: w00t?

09-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yes, sad, but luckily, we have our minds to tell us what happened.

Short post, it's time for me to hit the sack.

IC: Sindera reached out to be given her vaporizer, and anatched it away from Matthew. At that point, she knew she could fully trust them. These Mudokons had not disobeyed her by the time they were promoted, and they would have killed her by now if they were rebellious. It's good to have friends.

Sindera's chest wrecked her concetration and so she paused for a oment, to get her air back. Eventually, she barely made out the pharses, "Good. Now lead me back to my Mug. And if you guys see any Paramites coming, chant. I trust that you have that power." And so she paused and waited for their response.

At times like these, she wished the blimp was big enough for Gillik to have Gloktigi security, so she didn't have to do this unnecessary task.

09-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke deduced from what Shredder had said that they were what he had been with. They were very good scientists, if not hideous and all, but...they had quite a few freaks of nature there. Was he himself an unnatural being...?
Before Shryke had time to say anything, here heard screeches coming from a direction, and saw a large, moving mass, which was the best he could tell from this distance. Shryke called Shredder to come and see what was going on over there...

Sklitch was not exactly happy with so many Paramites. he could outrun them, but still...
He heard what Slurp said, so he barked back "Luring them into the nest isn't a good idea, or near it even. Maybe we should bring him over while they're still tackling Sliggy here?" Sklitch started running back and saw Shryke and Shredder coming over, and stopped. "Slurp, they're coming over anyway"
09-04-2006, 03:01 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Slurp 1 hestaited before saying anything. This was a very dangerous move, and he certainly didn't want to get Shredder into this. But then again, they are willing to help the Fleeches, and this was. Slurp softly and calmly screeched to his Slog friend, "Go over to them, and say no, no battle. Peace. We need the friendship of these Paramites."

And so, Slurp waited for the Paramites, for he was going to be the bait. The whole idea was that the Paramites would sense him and rip him apart. And then be stopped by Shryke, who would speak to them about peace to Fleeches. Yet, if that didn't work maybe there was a reason why, Slurp must die.

Slurp 2 was growing more and more frustrated, being that the conversation happening was quite foreign to him, and he did not understand it. And even so, he was wondering how did Shryke learn these other languages? It was like that Slurp had been away for an entire Oddworld year...

Suddenly, Shryke moved out of the way, and far from the Mudokon. Slurp was not interested, and quitely, fell asleep.

09-04-2006, 03:03 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: w00t? Zerox, Jeff said it, not Shredder.

Matthew: (first, yayness.)

"Yes, Greg and i have the power to chant. But only i can possess, if that matters... I have forgotten how to heal through chanting, but Jeff knows. But unfortunatley, he is dead to our knowledge. But let's go back to your Mug then, shall we?"...

Shredder:

Shredder had followed Shryke to see what the hissing was. As they came to a stop near the hissing sound, Shredder saw that there were 8 Paramites around them. They hadn't noticed Shredder or Shryke yet, thankfully. There was also a BigBro Slig and the Slog Slurp had found earlier. Shredder asked Shryke, "Will you be able to take on these Paramites if needed? Because they'll probably notice us sooner or later..."...

09-04-2006, 03:16 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Sindera quitely nodded, but later, she cursed in her head. She killed the one who could've healed her. If only that guy was still around. But as she thought about the Mudokon, her plan got better. Angela will be sorry for messing up with her. Yet, it wasn't time for that. It was time to rest.

Sindera moaned, and looked at Greg, and said, "Yeah let's go."

At that moment, Sindera realized that Greg was scared. Prehaps it was the battle, or maybe it was the darkness. What ever it was, he stopped him from being brave. And as Greg helped her limp back to the tunnel, she looked up into the sky, and saw the moon. At that moment, she thought, "Is this the right choice?" However, what made her scared, was not the death of her, but the fact that she was physically weak, and that she had to trust the Mudokons to make her stronger. There would be no telling what would happen if the Mudokons backstabbed her.

But Sindera focused on her trails ahead, and began to realize that they were safe. And so, with that thought, the air seemed like it was nicer.

09-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: It looked like it was Shredder, though. Sorry. Doesn't matter all that much really, though.

IC: Shryke was rather worried. 8 Paramites...not the easiest foes to take down. Easy to kill with his strenght, but they were rather nimble. And 8 of them...he didn't want to kill them though, but only if he had to defend himself.
He saw Slurp and Sklitch. Whatever had happened, the Paramites had obviously decided to drop by for a meal of Slig. But, since they had that, it may mean that they are not willing to fight. So, in Paramite, he screecehd to get their attention. They looked over, and appeared confused that there was no paramite there to make the noise. They seemed protective of their kill, though (presuming it was dead, anyway). So he stepped a bit closer and said to them "We do not come to harm you, or take any food you have found. We come to warn and ask you things. Sligs are coming, many Sligs, like that single one there, and other vicious creatures which wish us ill. Me, Shredder (the Scrab) and a colony of Fleeches, among a few others, are joining together. We are all trying to think of a way for us to stay safe and a way to rid us of these Sligs. We decided to ask you if you want to join and help us. If you don't believe me about the Sligs, the old Fleech mine about a mile away in the direction of that crevice there, no longer exists. Its just a large, barren expanse of rock, reduced to rubble by the Sligs in their relentless destroying. We who are trying to put a stop to it are putting aside any differences and trying to figure this out. There's even a Mudokon back there. You may or may not decline our offer. But if you decline, I bid you well and to be careful of any Sligs. And if you DO join us, don't think of trying to turn on us: such a thing would be deceitful even among the lowest of animals. So: what do you say?"

OOC: Paramites were Slaveless, weren't they? So Slaveless do the reply plz

IC Sklitch: Sklitch was worried by the Paramites a bit, so he stepped back a bit closer to Shryke and Shredder, but kept his composure.
09-05-2006, 08:23 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC:Angela is a psycho-maniac!!!!!!!!

IC: Angela sat in her pod, humming to herself and controlling a Slig blasting a few Paramites to pieces. Suddenly, her control broke. She slammed back into her body and opened her eyes, only to see her worst nightmare in front of her: a gigantic, ghostly Scrab.

"You have done evil things, Angela," it said. "You have torn creatues souls from them and tried to take over this village. You are the lowest of the low. But I will give you a gift, evil one. I will give you your conscience, your emotions, back."

Angela nearly drowned in a current of remorse as she saw her previous life again, at all the things she had done wrong. She had her memory back! She then saw all the things she had done since, at her evil plans. She wept, and solemnly pledged to be good and right the wrong she had done.

Then there was a whirl of colour and sound, and she tumbled out at the feet of Shredder. She tried to yell out, but could not. She fell down unconscious.

09-05-2006, 10:28 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

IC:

Shredder: A Vykker suddenly popped out of nowhere and landed right infront of Shredder. The Vykker then fell unconsious. Shredder nudged Shryke with one of his legs, then pointed it at the unconsious Vykker, notifying Shryke of what happened...

Matthew: "Ok." Said Matt as he and Greg started to walk back where they came from...

OOC: w00tness?

09-06-2006, 03:15 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yes, but it is, in a way power playing, to control a insane amount of other beings! It's like Abe, except he can possess many others at several times! Slurp 2 is insane, but he isn't killing Shryke or Shredder! Look, sorry, but there are things that we do, and after months, we look back, and see that we made mistakes. I have made mistakes. I power played once too. I also started to control a RPG as well. It makes me want to slap myself, but that was decision that I thought was OK. Right now, I look back, and see that I have made mistakes in the Albino Scrab. I wish Sindera didn't look so powerful. It was just frustrating for me, to have this record of having characters that aren't weak. I am sorry E'l Scrabino, for making that punch that Jeff delivered, useless. I am sorry Oddvertern98, for destorying your village. I thought it would be a piece of cake. But now I see watch towers, and warriors, so now, I wish I could repeat that chunk.

But Magic, I am proud that you committed to making your character remove itself from it's machine, and return into powerless form. It is something not everyone would do. But dang, you just destoried my whole action sequence between Sindera and Angela! :P:

Yet, who is in charge now? Hopefully not Sindera.

IC: Slurp 1 sensed that his body was in one, so he expected the best. But, he couldn't tell what the Paramites were saying. That always was a mystery for him.

The Paramites expression was remained calm, but they started speaking something like this, after a long time of silence, "Well, we would certainly want more of these 'Sligs'. However, we Paramites are non interested in your affairs, so we care nothing for this battle. But I do remember one Paramite claiming that he saw others, like these, with fire stickes. And man, were those deadly! We could go to the Paramite nest where they couldn't find us, but our females are pregnet, and we wouldn't want them to be emotional around others, you know what I mean? So yeah, we will help you, as long as we get the income."

Slurp didn't understand that, but when some strange creature landed before Slurp, none of that mattered. The thing had four spindly arms, with three, awkard looking legs. And it's head looked like it could kill. So Slurp had to wonder. Is this one of those Walk men that the Fleech from the pipes refused to talk about? And was this the creature that made gave birth to Shryke? He faced his face on Shryke and sensed it for some time.

09-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke was rather surprised at the somewhat random appearence of said Vykker. He recognised it though. He didn't know whether they were really evil or not. He was, in his own way, and if they were responsible for it, thankful for the life they had given him. But sort that out in a moment. So, he said back to the Paramites "Um...there isn't really any sort of income exactly, we're working together to see what we can do to benefit the livelihood of this whole forests future existance.
All Sligs have these 'fire sticks' and even on shot will hurt you greatly. Larger ones like that normally have much larger, more powerful ones. And there are flying Sligs that drop balls of death, that explode with great force and set plants on fire. I have seen a couple of Paramite attacks on small Slig groups, only for them all to be decimated by them.
Bearing in mind what I have said, you may follow us back to our current hideaway if you decide to join us, knowing that there isn't exactly an income."
Shryke then looked down at the Vykker. There couldn't be any harm in taking it back for the time being. So he bent down, and lifted it up onto his shouler, and started to take it back. Sklitch decided to follow him.

OOC: Yay random Vykker falls from sky :P
09-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Sorry for my silence, but school has started, and I have been unable to find much time with homework to find time to post. Anyway, I'm still waiting for Magic to post about the Gillik problem. It could be very well that Magic could call in another Glukkon, but of course, if not, I could be called in.

09-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: PM?
I don't see what happened to El'Scrabino though.
09-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Well, I think he is just busy with his life and homework, since he has only been gone for three days.

Anyway, I didn't pm Magic because he would eventually check up on this thread and see my posts.

IC: Slurp sensed that the stranged limbed creature, was unconscious, but he couldn't tell if it was due to the fall, or it simply went into shock. Either one would cause him to knock out.

Before Slurp slithered along side with Shryke, the ground seemed to have moved a certain disturbing way. Slurp used his other brain, to sense what was happening with the Paramites. He could not tell what they were doing, but it seemed to be that they were clicking to each other in a huttle. And they seemed angry. But being that Slurp couldn't understand Paramite, he didn't know whether or not they were talking about Shryke. But as their short amounts of clicking stopped, they sprinted all the way into the zone where no Fleech can sense. And Slurp was a little unsure about whether or not they agreed to Shryke's terms, or even respected him.

Slurp worringly inched to Shryke's side and screeched quitely, "I don't think those Paramites aren't too happy about fighting with us. Should we be concerned?"

09-17-2006, 12:39 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Yay.

IC: "I told them to come if they were interested, and they weren't. They may be checking out what's happenening at the mine, but I don't see why we should worry about them, really"
Shryke got back to the cave, walking past Jeff and Shredder, and put the Vykker down in the cave. He studied it. It was breathing alright. Maybe Jeff would know something about this one, in particular maybe?
09-17-2006, 01:42 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

Sorry for my dissapearence... Skwl is ova! w00tness!

IC:

Shredder: Shredder watched Shryke pick up the Vykker thingy and put it down inside the cave, then he went inside the cave aswell.
"It would seem we have a Vykker in our presence, Shryke. When it awakens, i suspect you'd like to ask it questions about yourself, right?"

Matthew: *nothing*

09-17-2006, 05:38 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: What do you know, I was right.

IC: Slurp felt a little unsure, due to the fact that the Paramites didn't seem to be very content with Shryke's choices. But he figured they must be checking out the mine to see the damage, like Shryke proposed. Yet he felt a little unsure.

Slurp slithered quitely beside Shryke, with the grass smoothering himself in wetness. As the dirt gathered on his bottom, he wondered whether or not was his other half around. He tried to catch up to Shryke to answer that one, but he was to be surprised, at the cave, by a dark Sleg.

Slurp sensed that there was a conscious in this Sleg, and his mind was in shock to know that. He thought his other half self was with the Industerials, but he didn't know he was in the forest the whole time! He all sorts of questions for him, but he realized that that he was sleeping, and he best give him some rest, after all of what he had gone through. All SLurp could do was screech to Shryke, "Thank you!!"

09-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke wasn't exactly 100% certain what he was thankful for, since Slurp 2 turned up ehre himself. So he just said "No problem, I suppose" and then looked at the Vykker a bit more. It's eyesight was evidently poor. All those metal contraptions must have had something to do with it...?
The Shredder came over and talked to him, so he said "Yeah, I reckon. After we've tried to settle her (I think it's a her) in, then I'll ask about what they do, and myself. Hopefully they'll know something".

Sklitch had now come into the cave, and was about to try to talk to the Sleg when he noticed it was asleep. So now he decided there was little else to do. it was nice outside now, so he went out and lay down at the mouth of the cave. He might as well keep watch too. He resisted being tempted to chew the nearby Mudokon's leg off, as was previous habit.

OOC: Yay for...resurrection.
09-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: It never died.

IC: Slurp 1 felt very joyful at the moment, but he realized that he had much to teach him, for there was much that had happened that Slurp's other half did not learn. So Slurp had figured out that prehaps this was going to be an emotional morning. But since he would have to wait for Slurp 2, he decided he better get some rest as well, being that he had not got some decent sleep, ever since the day before, and the time he passed out.

Before Slurp decided that he better sleep, he thought that prehaps Slurp needed to watch guard. Yet, he realized that the Slog, the Scrab, and Shryke had the problem solved, by being up. Slurp slowly relaxed and fell fast asleep.

OOC: Short post, due to the fact that I'm trying to figure out what will happen next.

09-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Monsaic
Zappfly

: Jun 2006
: Inner Sanctum, Monsaic Lines.
: 9
Monsaic  (10)
Question

:
OOC: PM?
I don't see what happened to El'Scrabino though.
People have lives you know!

09-22-2006, 04:46 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

Please. Don't spam. Don't talk directly to one person. That is what your pm box is for. And that wasn't even neccesary either.

09-23-2006, 04:39 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:...you can make it up by joining this RP

I'm mostly waiting for respones or other peoples posts for IC, s that's why there is none.
09-27-2006, 10:41 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: Sorry for my long disappearance as well.

IC:Angela blearily opened her eyes, looked around and saw a Scrab staring(or equivalent verb) at her. She backed away and screamed in Industrial,

"Oh no, please no, no, no, please don't eat me!!!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-(sorry Slaveless)

Gillik felt a sharp pain in his leg. He writhed around for a minute and fell off his chair. he then realized what had just happened.

Edit: Gee, we're racking up pages!

"You bitch, Angela!!!!!" he screamed.
He immediately dialed Sindera's mobile.

"Sindera? Are you there? Has Angela got to you, too?" he blurted out before there was any response.

OOC: Remember that not all the chars know Industrial.

09-28-2006, 03:10 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Heh, no problem. I just needed make sure I didn't need to make another character which would be a Glukkkon. However, it does seem OK. I don't mind Gillik at all, actually.

IC: Sindera and friends were traveling through the rather creepy, over shadowing, and dark forest. Each tree branch seemed to get closer to them, every root was like a mine to trip on, and all the figures in the trees all looked like Paramites. In her lifetime, these were the things she had to be concern of, but now, she had no weapons that she could use very easily, and she hadn't had a single drink of achohal yet. This was certainly not good and above all, she only had a two Mudokons who didn't even have something defensive. This was certainly a frightning moment of her life.

As the darkness once again gave her the chills, her mobile started buzz achingly in her pants. With that happening, she thought for certain it was some crybaby Slig wanting his teddy. Sindera groaned repulsivily, dropped, her gun, and reached for the mobile. With every muscle tensing with each bit of movement, Sindera tried bring the mobile up to her ear hole. Sindera took in a deep sigh, and rasped, "Hello?"

When she heard Gillik's voice, her heart skipped a beat. She didn't think Gillik would ever be on the other line in her life. She quickly replied to the deeply frightened Glukkon, in her rasp voice, "Sir, I am in fact alive and Angela hasn't gotten me. *hacks* Paramites did. They tried to rip my chest off, but I was a little too strong for them, and with the help of Leo, I was saved, but badly injuried. *coughs* But yet, everything should be back to normal. I commanded that all Sligs form congregations to demolish our wildlife enemies. *Badly choaks on voice for a while* Anything else you have to say?"

OOC: Yeah, we sure are making some pages. If only we can get others to join, and get onto a version 2.

09-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Do Glukkons even HAVE nerves in those useless legs?

IC: Shryke jumped as he had sort of drifted off into a stupor by the sudden screams. He then just said "I won't" (in Industrial/English/whatever) and sat down. He ought at least to calm her down before trying to ask any questions or whatever.

OOC: I DO wish this had more people. It would add alot more to it.
09-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

OOC: So you need some more people, eh? I can help with that

Name: Scratch
Sex and species: male, steef
Description: He has light brown hair and has horns that come down strait and curve up.
Equipment: wears red steef armour and a belt, in which he carries a dagger.
Personality: Tough and stern. He is a great warrior.
Backstory: He once tried to lead a small steef village in a war against the industralists, but they were losing too many lives and were forced to retreat.
09-28-2006, 06:56 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

OOC: yay!! now just figure out how to integrate him into the storyline.

Also, does Shryke KNOW Industrial? Let's make a list of who knows what terms and which languages.

IC(Gillik):Gillik was extremely relieved that Sindera was alive.

"Angela did something funny to me. I didn't have a body anymore! we have to track her down and get rid of her before the deceiving backstabber can ruin our operation completely.Come back to base, we'll need to be completely healthy to take her on."

OOC:Angela can't do anything until my question is answered.

Also, Slaveless, there can still be an action scene where Sindera and Gillik catch up with Angela, and this way, all the chars will be there.

EDIT: BTW, Slurp knows Industrial, Sklitch does, Sindera & Gillik obviously do, and Shryke might have a smattering from the labs. Unless there has been some sort of school going on, I don't think the rest do.

Last edited by magic9mushroom; 09-28-2006 at 07:00 PM..
09-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Shyrke's learning languages mostly. He learned a bit over time from various sources (mostly Sligs) by eavesdropping, plus he was with Vykkers for quite a while.
He's a quick learner, too.
Shyrke answered Angela's question by saying "I won't" didn't he?
09-29-2006, 03:13 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Well, I do know that Shryke knows Paramite, Scrab, Fleech, and Industerial. Slurp only knows Fleech, Scrab, and Sleg actually, not Industerial at all. I also know that Sklitch can only understand Sleg/Slog and bits of Industerial. On the other hand, Shredder only knows Scrab as far as I'm concern of. And the rest only know their native tounge. (Techincally, the Mudokons speak Industerial, not their own hidden Mudokon language) But I think I cleared up all the multi-language characters.

As for Steef Head, welcome to TAS! I like how your character is a Steef, being that a lot of our natives are Steef, and gives a better warrior prepective. I'm just going to ask, is there going to be random Steef around the place, being that our new Steef had came out of a war?

IC: Sindera listened to Gillik's statements, and wearingly thought about it. There was something about that order that disturbed her. Gillik had described the operation as theirs', as if she was the co-creator of the operation plan. But she in reality, she never wanted to join in. After the Mudos army had commanded that Industerial faclities and operations must be protected by their men, she was assigned to one of the Magog Cartel's members. That happened to Gillik. Ever since, she had been working for him she had been ordering around Sligs, gathering up Meetles from different forests, and doing as Gillik said. Which was something she never ever signed up for. If it was up to her, she would be out in the artic corners of Mudos fighting the very man whom she hated to no end. But yet, she had to protect her country in a different way, even she did not give a crap.

Another thing that bothered her was the fact she was being told to go over and kill Angela. Angela could very well be all powerful again by the time Sindera would heal. That simply wasn't possible. She didn't want to kill her by herself. She wanted the Sligs to do that. But maybe, risking her life was the only answer to let herself survive another day. Didn't seem possible, but it was her only choice. Sindera finally rasped back, "OK sir. I will command for an Angela's-head-on-my-desk reward, and try to kill myself with *choaks at the bear thought of this* you. Now, I will return to the base, to heal. We should have the operation in the bag by next week."

Slowly, she made little signs to tell her Mudokon companions, that they would be moving soon. All she needed was a response from Gillik to move.

OOC: OK, I feel like that it is time for profile change.

Name: Slurp (or Slurp 1&2)
Sex: Male
Spieces: Fleech
Describation: Slurp is an averge Fleech. There is nothing different about him than any other, except for his spade shaped birthmarks on each head. In a recent accident, Slurp's second brain was cleared from memory and was transfered to a sleg's brain. On the other hand, Slurp 2 now has several types of scars on his body, from both a Paramite attack and several incounters of prejudice Fleeches.

Equipment: Tounge, teeth, and all.

Occupation: At first, he was a minor scout for the queen, hunting food and making sure that all is well in the forest. Now, he is a great defender of the mine, and sees peace in the future of Fleeches.

Personality: Jumpy. He can give off a quite a scare to himself. Slurp 2 had been known to be prejudice to any creature that isn't a Slurg or Fleech. In fact, he hates himself. He's pretty agressive to any threatning creatures or even non threatning creatures.

Slurp 1 on the other hand, is much different on one hand. He tries to see the bright side of everyone, and ever since his vision, he is looking for peace, not war. Proving to be intellgent in the thought process, he has made several plans for the future.

Bio: He was born in the mine by the Fleech Queen. And ever since he has been protecting the "nest". And according to his job, he had been hunting for all of his life, until the Industerials came along.

When Slurp had tried to return to the mine with two Paramites in his mouth, he realized that the mine collaspe had effected his return, and made him try to fix the collaspe. But by the time he finished, several Slegs had eaten his prey. Pissed off by this, Slurp gave them an assult they wouldn't forget. But one, made himself into the mine, forcing Slurp to follow. When Slurp tried to kill the Sleg, he entered the skull and tried to kill from there. But due to a Zappfly accident, Slurp and the Sleg became mentally one. The Sleg became Slurp 2, and from then on, they were partners.

However, when they were sent to find Walk men (Sligs), they found something else. A Paracrab named Shryke. It had been in danger, but due to some cleaver planning, Slurp 1&2 saved him, and started a journey together.

When the three traveled all over the place, they made several attempts to join others into their group, but failed several times, and resulted in countless accidents, some of which caused Slurp to knock out, be harmed, and have more powers.

At one point in time, Slurp 1&2 became seperated, and there started a point in time where Slurp learned more about friendship. When Slurp 1 was searching, he learned that he had to trust Shryke a lot more, and that became successful. When they had met up with Slurp 2, (he had a previous fight with a Scrab, named Shredder) they found Slegs that guided them to a Walk man base.

At this point, Slurp 2 was suspected dying, for he had been utterly shredded by two Paramites, and was taken to a Vykker lab in Gillik's base.

But in other words, when Shryke and Slurp had got what they wanted, they found themselves retracing their steps back into the mine. Yet, the mine had been both invaded and was injuried. At that point, all of the Fleeches gained the trust of Shryke, and listened to him.

However, in a previous engagement, Slurp had been ripped from most nerve control and his tounge, causing himself to be on the sidelines for a while. Yet, at that point, the two discovered the importance of Spooce.

When the Fleeches tried to rest, Slurp had unexpectily received a vision from the Albino Scrab, where he learned that he was destined to save the Fleeches. When he had awoken, he found himself in a battlefield, where a Shredder had joined. After seeing the damage that was done, Slurp found that they had wiped out a couple hundred Sligs. But their fun was to end.

After they had rested from the attack, a group of Slogs came over, only to return to their bosses of the attack. While Slurp became concern of his tribe being elimaited by the rest of the Sligs, a single Slog came to join them, making the fight have a twist of it's own. An Industerial on their side. However, after a brief welcome, they were soon attacked by both flying Sligs and Paramites, only to remain alive through a small crevice in the ground. When Shryke made them go furthur into the crevice, they were soon to realize that there was another empty cave, that they settle in.

Yet, the topic of remaining in the cave became a concern of Slurp's. While the debate of remaining in the cave became an issue, Shryke became more concern of the problems of the cave, and agreed to Slurp's term of trying to use the cave as a temporary base.

And now, Slurp 2&1 have finally found themself in the cave, and now their journey has just started, as heros.

Last edited by Slaveless; 09-30-2006 at 07:34 AM..
09-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Steef Head
Bolamite

: Sep 2006
: Canada
: 67
Steef Head  (10)

OOC: Thank you for the warm welcome, Slaveless! As for your question... yes there may be some random steef roaming around. The reason why they were fighting was to get thier food back, as Rupture Farms had taken scrabs, paramites, (and even a steef or two) to make their products. That means less food for the steef. So Scratch brought a couple of steef with him to a forest to try and find some food. The steef he brings with him will only be temporary, though, as Scratch gets thrust into the search for the Albino Scrab. I'll have my first post that follows his story up soon.