Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

08-09-2006, 06:34 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: I was going more of the lines of power playing, but OK.

Also, Sindera isn't being carried.

IC: Slurp turned his head over to Shredder, and became a bit frightened. He could say that he has Sleg that has memory as well, and somehow got his birthmark. But it would mean that he would in fact try to kill Shredder he wanted to. Yet, he had to tell the truth, for that was a law for the worker class, to be honest. And it was time to tell Shryke anyway. So Slurp screeched in Scrab, "Well, I only know one Sleg that has my mark. And that's because we had an accident together. You see, he was invading the Fleech mine, and I was trying to kill him. I nearily killed him, by going into his head. Yet at the very moment, a Zappfly died somehow, and shocked us both. The next thing I remember, the Sleg became my half self, and took my other birth mark. When we trying to find the Sligs, we found Shryke in danger, so we rescused him. When we were continuing to look for Sligs, he got seperated from us, and he was attacked by something. Now, he is in danger, and we need to find him. But I'm sorry if he, I mean I, attacked you. But it has been proved that he has some unusual powers, like shooting lightning, and sensing me whenever I'm hurt. Yet, no matter how dangerous he is, we need to find him, for he can help destory the Sligs. I don't know how, but some Mudokon told me."

Hopefully, they would understand, and help him look.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sindera felt like the pain was killing her. Every so often, she would look under the jacket, to see if she was getting any better. But her jacket was nearily showing the stains on the outside too, and her chest was all bloody like. It was one of those gory scenes that even disturbed her. This only happened once to her, and she threw up every time she saw her friend. And it was worse when the moonlight glistened on her liquids. Irritated in how her pain was growing, she just wished Leo would get back soon. She didn't want to feel her chest every time this happened. The sounds in the forest made her more concern that a predator might smell her blood.

It wasn't long before Leo came back, in fact. Leo came back with a puzzled look in his eyes, and didn't seem like that anything happened. He went over to Sindera, and grunted, "You may want to hear this. Gillik just called saying that you are too badly wounded to survive. And that you need to be sent to Angela."

Sindera, being that she was still closing her eyes, didn't show any expression on her face, but spat at that sentence. She said rudely, "You must be joking right? There is no way he could possibily know that I'm here. His blimp must be over a mile away. And I would've heard his pod if he was in it. And we are surrounded by so many damn trees, he couldn't see me through his telescope."

Leo shook his head and growled, "That's what I thought too. But it's like he has spies around, for he said he saw you injuried."

Sindera thought about that and rasped, "Tell me exactly what he commanded you."

Leo thought about it and grunted, "Well, he said something odd. He never referred to you as a woman or even by your name. He said, 'That Intern is too badly wounded to survive. Bring it back to me...I mean, Angela. She'll take care of it.' Does this resemble anything special to you?"

Sindera was disturbed by this. She thought, "Something funny is going on with Gillik. Normally, he wouldn't spy on me, and nor would he refer to me as an it. It's like he has been hypontised or something like that." So she rasped to Leo, while feeling some more pain, "This is getting too weird for my liking. I'm not going to some crazy Vykker to heal me, just tell him that I will have native to it for me."

Leo nodded in agreement and said to Gillik, "Hey bud, how about we just send her over to the troops of Mudokons, and have one of the shamans heal her, OK?" Before waiting for a response, Leo turned off his telemetry, and grunted to Sindera, "Should I do anything, mad'm?"

Sindera nearly rolled over in a sudden new wave of pain, and grunted, "Yeah, go over follow the trails and find where the Fleeches and the Scrabs are, write down the coorindates and help me get to the Mudokons, before I die of predators."

Leo nodded, and went off again, while Sindera continued to press the jacket closer to her chest. She hoped that the natives would be kind enough to heal her.

08-09-2006, 08:37 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I was sorta kidding with Fleet 'dying' I just got fed up of waiting for about half a page+ between being able to anything with him.

IC: Shryke heard and was confused. What battle? What village? Anyway, they need to address another probelm first "Well, we've got no other ideas, but bringing our Slog with us could prove useful with his sense of smell, and as they're similar species. But mainly, we need to conceal this cave in some way first. I say we get some rubble from up top the cliff and cover the entrance with it, leaving a small hole or two for the Fleeches to squeeze in and out of when hunting. Slurp, would you be so kind as to bring our friend Slog out here and to address to the Fleeches our plan for concealing the cave while going out to find Slurp 2 and possibly finding some other information?" Shryke then looked at the Mudokon, obviously puzzled as he could not understand them. He remembered the various Slig conversations he had heard over time, and hinted toward Slurp, then managed to conjure up a "Thanks" in their language to him. Shryke was still poor with that language, but he knew a few simple words and phrases. Then, he remembered and said to Shredder "What village? I know of no village round here, would it be worth investigatiing there, as this attack you speak of is presumably done and other with now? Also, since Slurp says we should look for him, do you know where Slurp 2 (the Sleg) attacked you? Even though that is quite odd for him. He may have been scared of you and thought of you as a predator?"

OOC: K, I'll take..um, Sloggy.

Name: Sklitch
Species: Oh, um, I dunno...I think h'es a Slog, maybe?
Bio: Essentially, a runty Slog that somehow wasn't culled and was raised with the other Slogs, but tends to be more thoughtful and less savage. Left the other Slogs to join the colony.
Abilitys: Being a fairly small Slog, is more agile than others and can run faster.

IC: Sklitch heard the commotion outside, and decided to wander out for a look at what was going on...
08-09-2006, 10:00 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: It's quite interesting that most of our main characters start with the letter S. Like Shredder, Shryke, Slurp, Sindera, and Sklitch. I do remember others with S's, but these are just examples.

Also, could we just say that Fleet died because the Slog awoke and killed him vicousily? I could do a little cut of that if you want.

IC: Slurp grinned that his friend Shryke understood how important it is to find his half self and looked around in the cavern. Suddenly, Slurp was a bit puzzled. He thought his Slog friend had been sleeping in the chamber all along. Maybe he woke up to listen to what they had to say. But why would he go? Luckily, Slurp sensed for his scent and sensed where he went. Slurp screeched in Scrab, "Right away." and went off to find his friend.

Once he got out of chamber, he sensed that his friend was going through the tunnel that went outside. Being a little worried about his friend, he slithered a little faster to catch up to Sklitch. As he went through the tunnel, he noticed that there was a remarkble amount of Fleeches slithering into the further chambers of the cave. He also remembered that Shryke's new plan required him to tell them of it, so halted in his tracks, and screeched in Fleech, "Fleeches of this colony, I have came to announce the offical idea in how to prevent the Walk men from coming to attack us again!"

At this point, several Fleeches stopped as well, being that they were ancitipating for the plan quite poorly. Slurp continued, "The Scrab, Shredder, the Paracrab, Shryke, and the I, Slurp have decided that our plan should be to conceal the cave. By concealing the cave, the Sligs would have no ability getting into the cave. That's where we come in. We must use the top of the cave's rubble, to form a blockade for the Sligs, so they won't get in. However, we will need to keep one of two small holes for us to go in and out of the cave, when hunting. However, our main problem that all three of us, and the Slog, will need to deal out with is private, and need to settle it out ourselves. Good day."

Some of the Fleeches were a little puzzled on how this plan would be effective, but they thought it would be a good plan. However, some of them weren't too glad to see that this plan wasn't war like. But Slurp wasn't too worried about their opinions, they would still most likely tell the others. And Slurp continued following the scent of the Slog.

Slurp followed the scent away from the cave and became a little worried. What if the Slog went off to join the Sligs, and all of their plans were revealed? That would be bad. So this thought caused Slurp to become a little more faster, and made him more jumpy. At last, he could sense his friend's presense, and saw that he was going somewhere. Once Slurp caught up to Sklitch, and whispered to him, "Hey, why did you run off? We need you to..."

Suddenly, another form was in his prensense and he didn't like it either. It was a Big Bro, and he was holding too dangerous things. One was a map, one like the one they took from the Sligs. (What ever happened to it?) this proved to be bad, almost like that he was going to add their cave to the map. And the other thing was a huge gun, bigger than him. Hopefully, he wouldn't consider Sklitch a threat and wouldn't expect Slurp to be around, so he could attack him. Slurp became a little worried, as the Big Bro thought he was seeing something odd. And then, Slurp thought the Big Bro was looking at the Slog.

The Big Bro, with a surprisingly deep voice, grunted, "Hey Sloggie, commere, I won't bite." Slurp froze where he was and waited for his Slog friend to do something. Hopefully it went along the lines of killing the Big Bro.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sindera layed there, trying to stop the unbearble pain, by clutching her chest. Being that she couldn't stop the bleeding, she just hoped that pressing her jacket closer, would help stop it. Yet, she could hear Paramites in the canopy levels moving, and probably sensing her blood. Sindera, afraid, tried to press harder, hoping that it would help. But it really wasn't helping, for her chest ached of pain, and only caused the jacket to be dripping of her blood. She just wished the Leo would come back soon, for she could hear Paramites scramble closer.

Her horns started to perk upward, to show that her pain was increasing, but for an odd reason, she could feel them touching something. She let one of her arms slowly remove itself from the jacket and find itself to what her horns were touching. The feel was odd, almost smooth like. Using her hand to grab it, she drew it closer to her face. With much effort used, she slowly opened one of her eyes to see it. It was some Spooce. She remembered that in the army hospital, that the doctors and nurses used Spooce to cure some wounds or bleeding. She thought it was worth trying it, and ate it whole. It proved to be quite tasty, and made her feel very relaxed.

After eating the whole thing, she rolled so that her front was facing the ground. After that, tried to raise her head and face the rest of the Spooce patch. She slowly used her hand to grab more of the Spooce, and eat the Spooce. Hopefully, this would help her wounds heal, but she still had to listen for the predators to come.

08-09-2006, 09:28 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

: Apr 2006
: Australia
: 677
magic9mushroom  (20)

IC:Angela looked through her Glukkon body at the Slig with Sindera. She froze. The Slig was actually disobeying her orders! And the Intern was supecting something! She retracted the hypnotic injectors on the pod, and zoomed over to where Sindera was, guns arrayed.

"Surrender or die, Sindera," she broadcast.

Meanwhile, her Sleg body went looking for the native hideout. After sniffing out cave after cave, it finally found a cave that smelled of Fleeches. She entered cautiously, sniffing every couple of steps, then found itself surrounded by Fleeches. Angela panicked and lost control of that body.

OOC: I said she put injectors behind their necks, not that she injected them. I planned for her to be distracted.

08-09-2006, 09:35 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

Damn! I just deleted my post!

EDIT: I thought the above post had been deleted. Don't flame me.

08-09-2006, 09:46 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

: Melbourne, Australia.
: 726
E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Sorry for the mis-understanding. I read it wrong.

IC:

Shredder: A while after Slurp went looking for the Slog, Shredder glanced to the cave entrance and saw a Sleg. The same Sleg he saw earlier! Excitedly, he called to Shryke, "Shryke! Look! It's Slurps other half!" "Ummm... What?"...

Matthew: Matthew noticed something behind Gregs neck, and reached behind him and flicked it away, "What was that?" "I dunno. Do i have one too though?" "Yeah, i'll get it for ya..."...

OOC: w00t?

08-10-2006, 03:17 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Sklitch had only been heading towards the others, not past them. Anyway, this should be interesting...

IC (Shryke):Shryke also saw Slurp 2. "Well, that was solved quickly" and went into the cave to talk to Slurp 2. He said to him "Hey, where've you been all this time? We were worried. Would you come outside a moment though?"

(Sklitch) Sklitch had gone up to the Big Bro. He was used to their language. "Bite?" He thought "Sligs don't normally bite..." Sklitch was unaware of whether it was interested in him or whether it knew. It seemed to be focusing on the footprints they had left behind...Sklitch then detected Slurp, and knowing the Slig would not understand their language, he turned away from Slurp, barked " I'll deal with this guy" in a threatening tone, trying to deceive the Slig that he had sesed something like an escaping Mudokon, then went off at a fairly fast trot in that direction, as the Big Bro couldn't go quite that fast. Hopefully it would follow...

OOC: Obviously, Slaveless needs to do Slurp 2.
08-10-2006, 04:48 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Being that I'm going on for a hiking trip for the rest of the week, I will not be able to RP for a while. Hopefully this doesn't cause too much trouble.

08-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC:...
Yes it will.
Hope you don't get crushed in an avalanche, or buried in snow or anything...
I'm not helping, am I?
Anyway, I guess this'll really have to be put on hiatus 'till you get back, unless you can access this from, there (possibly) at somepoint, like I did in Spain, because there's not all that many people, and about 3/4 of which sort of rely on each others posts, as well as yours, so we'd be screwed, kinda.
08-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: That's the problem now in days. In the beginning, everyone started with their own story, avoiding each other. But now, we are all too connected, so when one leaves without telling us, we find it impossible to go on. Sadly, we still need maybe two more people to join for this RPG to be more realistic. Or something like that.

Anyway, it was impossible for me to be crushed by any of those things. The temperature was too hot for snow, and the rocks would have to be disturbed by something really big. Although, I did sleep near coyotes.

Anyway, I recall that Slurp 2's brain was taken out of him,
so he can't exist at the moment. But don't worry, I will take care of that.

IC: Sindera faced the rather intimidating broadcast with guns attached to it. This Vykker really was nuts. So nuts, it probably was the one that hypostised Gillik. But that didn't matter, being that noone was there to help her. If she dragged her messenger to her mouth, Angela would consider it as a, 'I won't surrender', and kill her. Also, if she used the vaporizer to destory the broadcast, Angela would consider her a threat and order the Sligs to go after. And Sindera wasn't about to surrender to some computer. Yet she needed help.

Suddenly, she got a awesome idea. Sindera crept one of her hands along her hips, and lightly pressed the button on the messenger, (inside the pocket of her's) that read, "Broadcast to all". Now, every Slig would know what's happening. Sindera yelled achingly, "So Angela, why are you going to kill me? Did I do something wrong?"
--=-=--=--=--=-=-=

Slurp 2's brain layed in it's spot, thinking of what it did to deserve this. Being seperaed from's it's body twice was not something to be proud of. Espically when the last time involved you not able to move. Even though Slurp two couldn't, he cried in head, waiting for someone to help him.

Just outside of the brain, the Albino Scrab appeared away from the brain, in Mudokon shaman form. Avoiding possible contact with it, the Albino Scrab started to chant. Slurp's brain was soon surrounded by blue dots, and the dots flew inside him. Slurp realized this and thought he was being killed, and tried to mentally fight back.

Yet, when he tried, a mystic, cold voice spoke, "Do not be alarmed, I am here for your own good." Slurp tried to relax, but the fact that he felt like that he was being pulled, stressed him out. And yet, that was what the Albino Scrab was doing. Once Slurp's memory and conscious was outside the Sleg brain, all that was left of Slurp was a green gas, surrounded completely by blue dots. And when he thought it was over, the dots squeezed the gas into a little ball, and made Slurp into a Zappfly.

The shaman got out of his chanting position, and reached for something. Slurp, being a Zappfly, was confused. Why was this Mudokon helping him? And why did he turn him into a Zappfly? Slurp tried to say something, but all he could say was 'buzz'. And overhead, birds were forming into one area. And all of the sudden, they collected into one portal. The Mudokon said to him, "Quick Slurp, go into the portal so you can find your body!"

The Mudokon vanished into thin air, and Slurp was alone again. Slurp didn't understand anything at the moment, but maybe that portal would help. Trying to see if Slurp could move his body, he flew into the portal, and suddenly, he found himself in the dark.

Slurp had to use his new eyes, to look for what it needed to see. Puzzled, he found it hard to sense anything in the dark, with his eyes, since the eyes must use a different system than he does. But then, he thought he saw something move. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was moving like something he knew very well. It was also bigger and darker than the grass, so Slurp found it easy to see the thing. Since Slurp figured he nothing else to do, he tried follow the creature overhead.

The creature seemed like that it was trying to look for something, seeing that it was going through many caves. Slurp was very interested in what it was doing, and it even felt a little connected to it. But once it had entered a cave with many Fleeches, Slur could see what it was. It was the exact same Sleg that he had been in for a while! Slurp felt like he knew what to do, like it was insticint.

Slurp went over the Sleg, and zapped it dramicticly and hard. Suddenly, Slurp felt like his body was getting smaller, and smaller. Then eventually, his Zappfly body disincipated.

Slurp 2's senses were a little blury, but senses kicked back in. He realized that he was in his Sleg body again. And man, was it could to be able to sense things with his mind, instead of eyes.

Slurp 2 sensed many curious Fleeches around him, which meant he was home. And he had sensed Shryke as well. He also heard what Shryke was saying, but he couldn't understand. His memory of Shryke was there, but never have he heard Shryke talk to him before. And Slurp's memory of Scrab was horrible. All he could understand was that he was questioning him. Slurp 2 tried to use his memory of Fleech speaking, and said in Fleech and in Sleg, "Sorry, I can't understand. I know you are what my half self interacted with. Remember? I'm that Sleg."

The Fleeches regonized him, but they knew that if Shryke didn't trust him, he would have said something. Slurp 2 had sensed this trust and thought that maybe Shryke would understand his Fleech.

OOC: I didn't really understand what Sklitch did.

08-16-2006, 02:39 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

IC:Angela sensed an electronic broadcast from Sindera's pocket. She was alerting everyone to her treachery! She shot a hypnotic injector at Sindera then returned to base and searched through her models of Slig brains. She analysed them, using her implant to improve processing power, until she found what she wanted- how to hypnotically override a Slig. She then formulaed her message, tweaked her implant a bit, and broadcast, reducing every Slig in the area to little more than zombies under her control.

08-16-2006, 11:29 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Wow, alot has happnened. (that wasn't a spelling error)

IC:

Shredder:
After hearing what the Sleg had to say, Shredder said, "Woo! You're back!"
as he walked closer to the Sleg. He then said "Quickly! You must find your other body!" and then he galloped (spelling?) over to where the other Slurp headed...

Matthew:
"What's taking that Intern so long? I'm gunna go look for her, you coming?"
"Yeah, sure. Let's go!" Said Matthew and Greg as they started to walk towards the forrest where the Intern went. After a while. they came across Sindera, who looked seriously injured, "Wow! What happened to you!? Is that blood i see seeping through your jacket?" "Jeeze, that's gotta hurt!"...

OOC: Glad to see you're back in one peice, Slaveless.

08-17-2006, 06:11 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Mushroom, I'd think controlling every Slig in the area is powerplaying.
Sklitch was trying to get the Big Bro to follow him, so he could get rid of it somehow. I presume the Big Bro is sorta yours, though, so I'm leaving you to do it.

IC: Oops, he'd tried to use Scrab. He then realised that Slurp 2 seemed alright. So he conjured up Fleech, and said "Oops, sorry. Nice to see you back, Slurp 2. But where did you go? And what happened to you? Also, come ehre a moment" He lead Slurp 2 out the front of the cave and said "This here is Shredder, he is with us, but you may have met him. He says at somepoint that you attacked him, with the same birthmark. That seems rather odd for you to do. Why did you do it, if you weren't being controlled?"

OOC: Can't say the same for Sindera though, Scrabino.
08-17-2006, 01:44 PM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Magic, when you made the Sligs zombies to Angela, what did you mean 'in the area'? I would be comfortable if it was in the blimp.

And remember Magic, when people were constantly telling you to edit your post? Well, I can give a reason why. Well, your characters always have some sort of power to know what everyone is doing, having diffierent kinds of machines that tell them where people are, having weapons whenever they wanted to have, and having to be able to control masses of people. That makes it unfair for others, because no one else has those powers, and they can't fight back. It's also unfair that you use your powers to always know what people are doing. That's unfair, for no one can keep a secret from you, and makes your character kind of... hated. It makes you too powerful, and everyone else, helpless. So I would suggest that to avoid making this happen, you decrease how many powers that Angela has to two. Like, she has the ability see what's happening in the blimp, but not outside. She also has the ability to broadcast Gillik's voice, inside the blimp.

And wouldn't Angela have lost her new sense if she lost control over Slurp 2? Another thing is that the way you are trying to control Sligs, is not very postive. What you are doing is to stop Sligs from doing what they are doing, and that would make the whole operation collaspe. Because you can't control what their doing, you just stop what they are doing. So I advise that you just say like, that on every Sligs' mask, that Sindera is being demoted or fired, and that no one should listen to her.

But don't think that Sindera is dead yet.

IC: Sindera twitched her arm when she heard the gunshot, and Sindera waited for her death. But after ten seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, thinking that she was in hell. But yet, when she opened her eyes, instead of seeing Vykkers and Khanzumers with horns, she saw the woods she was in. And then, she looked to around her, and saw that everything was the same. But then, she realized that the arm she twitched, had a little dart right next to it. She wasn't shot, and she wasn't dead. Her horns relaxed and she dropped her head back on the ground, and though in what she could do now.

Time went by, and then her forest silence was disrupted by the two Mudokons she had enslaved a little earlier. She opened her eyes, and looked at them both gracefully. She sighed in relief that they found her, and took a moment before she said anything. Afterwards, she rasped, "Well, let's just say that mistrusting a Slig caused me to be attacked by Paramites. And now, I ruined my shirt. But that's not important right now. A bit** named Angela, who is a Vykker computer, has decided to go into power. It has hypothesied the boss, and nearily kill me tragicly. And now, I need your help. But first, do any of you know how to use a weapon, or at least a slingshot?"
-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-

Slurp 2 nodded his head and followed Shryke, in understandment. But when he sensed a Scrab, he growled aggressively. He regonized the Scrab from the battle they had together. But when he heard what was Shryke was saying, he was confused. Why wouldn't he try to harm him, he this was a Scrab? Slurp growled in Fleech, "Because he is a Scrab, a bloody Scrab that sees me as his lunch! He probably lives by 'I have my friends close, but my enemies are closer.' and when we are in trouble, and we need his help, gulp! He eats us all! He's a savage! I don't understand why you haven't killed him yet!"

The Fleeches were amazed at Slurp 2's speech and look at Shryke. One of them screeched, "Why did you welcome him in? This Sleg his utterly stupid. He thinks that we are all in danger. The thought even cries out, 'Loser!!'."

All the others mumbled in agreement. They sure didn't like being with someone who was psycho. They got rid of those Fleeches a long time ago, and they sure didn't need a predator who was also mental. Slurp 2 was outraged, and burst out, "You all are oblivious to the sitution! You...." (At this point, I would think Shryke and Shredder would say something)

A little before, Leo had thought that Sklitch was leading him somewhere, and started to hastily walk after him. Slurp 1 realized that this was his chance to do something. Quietly laying where he was, Slurp anticipated the rather slow moving Slig to come closer to him. These kind of battles were very important, so he had to have the surprise attack done perfectly. Once the Slig was a little more than 3 paces away, Slurp flung his tounge at the Big Bro's gun.

Being that the grip of the Slig was loose, Slurp was easily able to wrap his tounge around the gun, and pull toward his mouth. Slurp tried to hastily stretch his mouth muscles to git the rather enormous gun inside his mouth. Once the gun found it's way onto the rest of the tounge, Slurp realized how come Fleeches didn't eat this kind of stuff. The cool and smooth gun, was very well put together, and made it hard to crumble it into smaller pieces for digestion. But even so, Slurp was able for the gun to get inside his stomach, and digest it fast enough, before the Slig knew what happened.

The Slig was rather stupidfied by what just happened. His gun was just eaten by some Fleech. After a moment of trying to figure what to do, the Slig howled in aggressiveness, and flung his leg at Slurp. Slurp was not able to react as fast as he wanted to do, and flew about to the area where Sklitch was. Slurp wasn't very harmed from this, but the Slig was rampaged at him in anger, so he wasn't in a very good sitution. So he screeched at Sklitch, "Hey, will you help me defeat this guy? We can't let him get to the cave."

08-17-2006, 02:42 PM
magic9mushroom
Sleg

magic9mushroom  (20)

The point is, Angela is trying to bite off more than she can chew. She doesn't have the capacity to control every slig in the area.

08-18-2006, 04:24 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yes, but still, they are not in her control. All what's happening is that you have reduced every Slig into mindless being, not a mindless slave. The whole operation would completely fail, being that there would be no one who would control the Mudokons, and the Blimp. So you might consider doing that one over again.

Or are you saying Angela just can't control them, even though she had a broadcast? And that the Sligs are still mindless beings? That might be considered taking over the RPG, by making most of the Slig unable to do anything.

And now, I'm leaving again. For a whole week. Zerox, you can do anything you want with Leo. I don't care. But I should be able to be around when E'l Scrabino is around. Also, Zerox, you can control Slurp 1&2 while I'm away. Just remember to keep the 'What the Odd is going on??' thing with Slurp 2. And I do believe you know what happened to Slurp 2. Just read back if you are not sure. Besides that, I don't think there anything else for you do. And I could deal with once I come back.

08-18-2006, 10:53 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Ummm... Kay... \/\/()()7!3$

IC:

Shredder:
(this is in the bit where Slaveless said that Shredder or Shryke would say something) "Oh, shut.up! No-one here is in danger of being attacked by me! I attacked you before because i was hungry! I had no idea that your exsistance would mean anything more to me other than a tasty morsel! But now, we need your help in stopping the Industrialists from killing us all so we can live peacefully. Have you got that?"...

Matthew: "I know how to use a Slingshot. I even have one in my loincloth pouch, see?" Said Greg as he pulled out his Slingshot, "I have one aswell. Using one is easy. I don't think that any Mudokon doesn't know how." said Matthew to Sindera...

OOC: \/\/()()7?

08-19-2006, 05:32 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Shryke had had enough of this argument by now "QUIET!!!!" Everyone shut up.
"Listen. I don't know how to really explain it, but I know that this Sleg and Slurp have something in common. They are linked. For now, we must ignore any fight's in the past, and concentrate our actions on something that is helpful to us. We must put aside our differences at the time being. Slurp 2, if there was a probelm with Shredder here, I would have done something. In fact, if I wanted to, I could quite easily dispatch many of the Fleeches here. But I haven't. Neither has Shredder. And Shredder would stand little chance against all of us anyway, so it would be a pretty goddamn stupid plan anyway. For now, let's assess what's going on. There is a Mudokon outside. I can speak their language, but only very little. But...Slurp 2, when you first appeared here, you were acting sort of scared, then you froze completely for a minute, then came to again as you are now. What exactly is going on? But for now, what exactly shall we do with the Mudokon out there. Shredder, any ideas?"

Sklitch noticed Slurp's attack. Can't be easy eating something like that, but anyway, now was his chance. Sklitch took the moment to spin round and charged at full throttle and headbutted the Slig in the back, Sklitch was knocked back. In pain. Maybe that wasn't the best idea, as he thought groggily. The Slig toppled over and landed on Slurp, but was slightly supported by it's arms "Slurp? Are you alright under there?" But before anything happened, the Slig tried to get up with it's arms. It seemed angry. Sklitch knew their speed, though. If you could consider it 'speed' at all.
Sklitch then bit the Slig's arm as it was getting up. It batted him off. Sklitch landed alright, then got up and taunted the Slig.

OOC: I'll wait for Slaveless. But...where is he going NOW???
08-19-2006, 04:34 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Indeed...

IC:

Shredder: "Jeff may be able to help us in this war that's being waged. You've seen him heal Slurp, he might also have other spooky powers... If you can speak Mudokon, i suggest you go and ask him what he can do for us."...

Matthew: *waits patiently for Sindera to answer*

OOC: \/\/()()7?

08-20-2006, 02:04 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Matthew is going to have to wait patiently for a while then.

IC: "Shredder, I dunno if I can really ask him a whole question. I barely know the language, I still need practice. I could possibly ask him something, but I'm not sure if he would understand it too well, I would only roughly be able to piece the words together. I DID spy on Sligs quite often...I'll see what I can do" Shryke went over to Jeff and attempted to explain the situation in their tongue "Creatures here help to fight Slig enemies. Of us, not enough. More help is good. Can you help?" It came out very loosely, but that was as good as he was getting for now. He still needed more practice. Hopefully it was enough for the Mudokon to understand, even if only roughly. Interpreting the lnguage of others was easier than speaking it to them, so the reply should be easy to understand. Maybe Shryke could ask for lessons somepoint...
08-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

*Trying not to exist*

Last edited by Zerox; 08-21-2006 at 06:13 AM..
08-20-2006, 02:31 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: You dubble posted. O.O
I can't do IC: right now coz i gotta go to bed. I'll do it tomorrow. Night!

08-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: Gah! *edits*...*pointlessly*

Last edited by Zerox; 08-21-2006 at 06:15 AM..
08-21-2006, 11:14 PM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: w00t! IC:!

IC:

Shredder: "Ummm... So, let me get this straight, you're fighting Sligs, there's not enough of you, and you want me to help? Yeah, i'll do it. I'm just a little surprised here, seeing a mortal Shrykull..."

Matthew: *taps foot on ground*

OOC: w00t?

08-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "Shrykull...?"

OOC: Oh, what a riviting IC THAT was...
08-22-2006, 03:13 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Yes, very thrilling that was.

IC: "A Shrykull is an immortal God Mudokons beleive in. It is all powerful and can beat the crap through stuff."

OOC: Wow, did i right that IC:? I must say, it was very good on my behalf.

08-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: "...um..."
Shryke sat down. So, if he was essentially a god without godly powers, wouldn't he know about it? No, that can't be it. He can't've been born from Vykkers...
"...Vykkers...? What do they?"
09-02-2006, 01:12 AM
E'l Scrabino
Sewer Sleg

E'l Scrabino  (94)

OOC: Hey, didn't there used to be more posts? What happened?

09-02-2006, 01:25 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

OOC: I think it was the time travel thing. When it got updated and destroyed 3 days worth of posts.
Stupid VBulletin. Why'd it do that? Stupid thing, I say.
Well, I wait.
And since I remember you asking earlier, Shryke is attempting to ask about the Vykkers and what they do, since they are the earliest/oldest thing in his early memorys of his life.
09-02-2006, 04:50 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Yes, this has been your first ever, time travel. Even though most of the other forums remain intact, the RPG section has always been destoried by the dreaded time travels. Even though, that I, have never experienced a time travel, this does in fact make it a little annoying for us RPGers, and I have seen this happen before.

So, in order to fill in the gaps, we will have to use our memory. I remember that everything that happened, except for Shryke's post. So, we can start.

Anyway, over the days I hadn't posted, I felt like my character using a vaporizer to kill people seems a little unfair, due to it's unfairness. So, I have decided to claim that Sindera's vaporizer, has poor accuracy, and the shot disincipates after traveling 15 feet. Is this fair enough?

IC: Sindera had not noticed that her assistants were scared to their bones. Her eyesight was blurry, and it was far too dark for her to see. But she was concerned that when she got back to the Mug, that her only weapons were a pistol. A pistol with only three bullets. So it would be wise to bring her own weapon. So she tried to raise her arm, facing the other Mudokon, and tried speak, "Bring me my vaporizer."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Slurp 1 was still concern of what could happen if the Big Bro was still alive, but before he could speak, something awful happened. He heard clicking and then, walking. He froze, as he sensed eight Paramites, quitely descending from their webs. Yet the Big Bro seemed angered, and his pants clicked and clanked, as he rushed in angered over to his Slog friend. So obviousily, he had not noticed the strange new noise. However, once the Paramites had got themselves on the ground, one screeched in attack, the Slig's rage seemed to vanished. And fear was replaced.

Slurp saw this as an opprunity to gain friendship, so screeched to his Slog friend, in Sleg, "Quick, run to the Paracrab creature! We need to gain these creatures trust." Slurp sensed the ongoing of what was happening carefully. The Big Bro, was now trying to defeat all eight at once. Yet, he couldn't take them all.