Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

05-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve lifted his Lungbuster back up and slung it onto his back again, then watched as the Steef also got somewhat pissed off with this irritating gentleslig as she thrust him onto the floor. Then, it said something else "Wha-why would someone work for someone dey 'aven't even seen before? Dat makes well nigh no sense. How d'ya get 'ooked up with 'im im the first place?"

Brudda turned to a noise, seeing a Vykker fall onto the floor. He went up to it and nosed it, sniffing. He could smell the drug from here. Owch. He shoved it the other way up with his large head licked its face in an attempt to wake it up.
05-27-2007, 07:15 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
"I don't care who I work for as long as they can pay me well and he offerd me alot". "He called me on the phone told me what to do and let me get on with it".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

05-27-2007, 09:31 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

: suffolk
: 49
dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC:"so ya accept a job from a guy ya neva erd of before and accept it... I smell a lye sum wer in det" Doogem leveled his chillpill launcher at the slig.
05-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Ol' Doogem Basher had a thing or two to say as well, and he had a very good point "Yep. If joo never met this guy, how he gonna pay joo later? How joo know he ain't settin' yoo up or summat?"
05-27-2007, 05:41 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ooc: Okay, I'm finally back! Sooooo, what's going on? Has anything important happened while I've been away?

05-27-2007, 10:08 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

: Apr 2007
: behind myself.
: 228
WaterMelody  (13)

OOC: WB ILH! =D. we've just been 'initiating' the new guy. He may be good or evil, we dont know if this characters gonna join the group or not. yeah...not much has been going on xD

05-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Well I won't know until I get the job done will I and put your gun away you won't need it I only kill what I have been payed to kill and your not on the list Slax said looking the the chillpill luancher.

05-28-2007, 03:29 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

: Jul 2006
: US
: 107
6-finger-fred  (10)

OOC: I'm going to try again.

Name: Herman
Race: Outlaw
Personality: Works hard if he is paid well. Rather nice to people less fortunate than him, which isn't a lot of people.
Appearance: Wears no shirt, showing off his yellow skin and old tatoos. Is pretty short and wears a bandana and cowboy boots. Blue jeans and a belt with construction supplies as well.
Bio: Used to belong in a gang of railroad bandits. Eventually was captured by a bounty hunter and trapped in this city. He is now on probation and works for a construction company. He has no idea where his life is headed and he kind of just coasts along.

Herman walked around the city aimlessly, smoking and drinking some brew. He sighed and sat on the floor, looking around. He then saw a vykker on the floor nearby. Herman quickly blinked again to make sure he wasn't just seeing things.
05-28-2007, 03:49 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

: chatsworth,GA
: 51
strangerdanger92  (10)

OOC: i'm new at this and hey can i use a clakker

name: Raz
race: clakker
Personality: witty,hard worker,and all around tough guy.
Appearance: has dirty feathers with kind of scratched beek(war scars). wears a ratty shirt with a worn out coat, allways has a cigar in his mouth. jeans and work boots.
bio: grew up on the bad side of town, poor, when he turned age 19 he joined the army as an TNT expert. at age 24
he retired from the army and went back to the city. now he's a handyman.

Raz had just woke up, exhausted from a long night of working. As he was smokin his moring cigar he got a call from he boss and found out that he was fired. Now with no job and a months rent overdue. he had to find someway to get money, for food, for the rent and well beer. He was on a mission.

Last edited by strangerdanger92; 05-28-2007 at 09:57 PM..
05-29-2007, 02:24 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Brudda saw an Outlaw appear and look at the Vykker, blinking. He barked at the Outlaw, and resumed shoving the Vykker the other way up.

This guy was some sort of moron, evidently "Yeah? Well, yer either dodgy or sum sorta retard to accept a job and put work into it if joo don' even know if yer gonna get paid. I'd never do that without a very good reeson, and if you haven't met the guy either...idiot. Seriously. Jus' quit and get summat better to do"
05-29-2007, 07:17 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Stranhgerdanger92, 6-finger-fred, you aren't allowed to post IC until I accept your character profiles....Which I have now, so whooo. Ilovehammy!, I think Lulu wasd talking to Star.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-29-2007, 08:24 AM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Oddworld

IC: Doogem stoped aiming the launcher at slax, but didn't take his finger on the trigger, he still didn't trust him. "so why ya so desperate fer a job, rent to pay, kids, wot"
OOC: how do you do the cheerleaders? welcome new guys

Last edited by dragonzardman; 05-29-2007 at 08:36 AM..
05-29-2007, 09:10 AM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

OOC:hey i really don't know how to start, but i'll try my best.

IC:Raz was wondering the streets tryin to figure out how to get the moolah.
"c'mon brain THINK, if everything wasn't bad enough I smoked my last cigar"
"Maybe theres some help wanted in the Daily Deception" Raz ran to find a newspaper only to find out that there was nothing.
"DARNIT, well like we said in the army.....allright we didn't say anything in the army but still"

OOC: how was that?

Last edited by strangerdanger92; 05-29-2007 at 10:25 AM..
05-29-2007, 09:23 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
"I'm not desperate for a job it's just the way work is all and how much do you get paid for protecting Lulu" Slax asked curiously

OOC: hello to the new guy's and if you mean cheerleading smile's then just look in more smile's in go advanced

05-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve was somewhat perplexed by that comment "Uh, dat is not determined. Ur, between yous an' me, Ah'm hopin' to get 'im rich again like 'e once was, then I hope to get some decent pay outta him. For now, I gots plenty a money to go without pay from 'im. Summat interestin' to do, y'know?" Salve sidled over to Sejsk so Slax couldn't hear them "Well, Sejsx, I suppose it'll be fine to let 'im go, no? If 'e does try anythin' to Lu, Ah'm 'ere, an' 'e's dead."
05-29-2007, 02:03 PM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx rolled her eyes. "alright, but if chaos ensues, its on your head". Sejsx bent down and cut the webbing that imprisoned the slig. The steef then walked back towards the shop. She really could care less about the sli now, if anything happened, salve would deal with him no problem. Sejsx sighed and looked around for the other inhabitants. She spotted the crazy vykker on the ground, and he didnt look so good. Sejsx trotted to see what was wroung, then she spotted the outlaw. "What is it with all these outlaws in the city nowadays?" she asked herself.

05-29-2007, 06:49 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

OOC: Oh sorry. I don't really know where to start. :P

IC: Herman coughed and rubbed his eyes again. Tomorrow was a long, long shift. "Man, we never get a good weekend to relax. It is always friggin' work."
Herman said sadly. He kept walking aimlessly throughout the streets, hiccuping and coughing. Soon he heard some commotion, some talk about protecting a fellow. Lulu! That's the guy everybody was talking about! He is supposed to have like, every cop alive looking for him! He went closer to where he heard the talking and listened carefully.
05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

IC:Raz walk through the city streets tryin to come up with somthing. then he saw someone.
"Maybe that guy has a moolah or two, looks like he's listen to somthing I wonder what wait a minute that looks like an outlaw"

05-29-2007, 11:05 PM
dragonzardman
Stunk

dragonzardman  (10)
Dead

IC: Doogem flew over to salve "do ya want me ta folla im or guard LuLu, by ta way o is dis LuLu guy, everyone taklin bout im but me dont no which he is."
05-30-2007, 01:34 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

Slig 7665  (11)

"Thank odd I'm out of that webb" Slax thought Slax walked over to Salve "so do you think Lulu will need another guard because I've got nothing better to do" Slax asked.

05-30-2007, 06:13 AM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

Herman turned around and grabbed his hammer. Old habits. "What do you want, suhr?" Herman bellowed, coughing and wheezing as he talked. He readied his hammer in case this guy was planning something. He swung at him a few times until he realised he didn't want to fight. "Sorry man, ol' habits. Been kinda jumpy lately.."
05-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Salve watched Sejsk let the Slig oit of the webbing and up, then Doogem came over "Well, why, you don' know? Bin in all da newspapers. Had this fund thang goin' on, an' all these companies randomly donated. he got up to 3,000,000 Moolah, but then spent it all on a single can o' Gabbiar, which he apparently don't even like. When he left the auction room, it exploded, and ev'ryone's blamin' 'im now, so dey all after 'im."
Salve then turned to the newly released Slig who asked if Lulu needed any more body guards "Well, I dunno, there IS alotta peeps after 'im...why doncha go ask 'im? Over there, wit' dat female Gluk" He pointed over at them.

Brudda continued shoving at the Vykker, and finally managed to get it the other. Damn, they had heavy heads. It hadn't woken up, though. He licked it's face one more time.
05-30-2007, 09:10 AM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

"whoa sparky just curious to what you listen to" Raz was scared this guy was gonna knock his brains out! Then again he seemed okay. "Its okay names Raz, you don't happen to have a cigar do ya"

Last edited by strangerdanger92; 05-30-2007 at 09:16 AM..
05-30-2007, 11:15 AM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

"Herman", he said quickly, "The name is Herman. Nice to meet ya'."
Herman started to hand Raz a lungbuster, hesistated, then gave it to him. This guy seems all right, I feel bad I almost jumped him..
"Hey sorry about what jus' happened, I'm a little drunk, if you hadn't noticed.
05-30-2007, 11:47 AM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

IC:
"Nice to meet ya Herman" he said calmly, "I haven't been drunk in months if you know what i mean" Raz chuckled, "So Herman, what were you listing too"

05-30-2007, 12:01 PM
6-finger-fred
Fuzzle

6-finger-fred  (10)

"Uhh... just a few guys talking about some criminal, that Lulu guy." No sense in lying, what does he have to lose? "I guess they are cops or somethin' like that.. heh, I'm just bored is all." Herman scratched his arm and thought. Should I have told him? I don't know anything about it, but I am mighty curious...
05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

IC: "yeah i heard bout that Lulu guy in the paper" asked Raz "Ain't there a bounty on him" raz said with a sly smile.

05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Fred, Stranger, remember the limit is three per day. Meh.

IC
Lulu smiled at Star, baring yellow teeth. "So where'dya wanna go?"
-
Gurgling, Vobos hugged at Lil'Brudda's head as Mike watched.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-30-2007, 12:07 PM
strangerdanger92
Bolamite

strangerdanger92  (10)

oh sorry didn't know.

05-31-2007, 12:49 AM
WaterMelody
Boombat

WaterMelody  (13)

Sejsx watched as the outlaw and clakker started talking, completely losing intrest in the vykker. 'this is just like the old days' she thought, scratching her head. 'is everyone in the city nowadays or what!'. She decided to find out what their intentions were. "HEY! YOU GUYS OVER THERE!" she shouted over to the pair "WHY ARE YOU HERE ?". Sejsx mentally congratulated herself for asking a question simply, for once.