: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC:
:
Please ignore this message.

IC:
(CAFETERIA)

Agent clinged to the yellow slig (#9) for dear life. Her amnesiatic mind then took closer notice of that weird legged exoskeletoned creature (Silph). The 'animal' rolled his eyes, shook his head and shrugged. He was unimpressed. He thought she looked like a weirdo. He had brains, and was presumably an industrialist. It took her seconds to notice she had loosened her grip and hit the hard floor. She glared up at the oversized bug-thing in retaliation.

After wandering through the corridor whilst Krett followed, going carefully down the stairs (Not easy on four legs), through another one and into said cafeteria, Tiny froze on the spot. There was Agent 80085, or Agent as she and others preferred to cal her. And she was naked apart from her mask, in a confrontation with some huge bug (Silph) while lying not too limply on the floor. Not did it only look carnivorous, but the room was full of people - he was shy and afraid to call out.
"Agent?!" He half-squealed in his high pitched voice anyway. He had found her. So had Tiro, apparently. Agent stared and Tiro bore a wider grin. It seemed to grow eveytime something new happened.

He smirked in his little devilish way, bolted off, then came back dragging Scarface's blunderbuss. He somehow lifted the heavy gun enough to point it up at the bigger big bro.
"Freeze, sucka!" He cried out before cackling and chasing the screaming big bro around the room.

A door was shoved aside as Scarface went in, examining the room and rolling his eyes with a flick of the head. When he took the sights in again, he recoiled.
Asides a fat slig (Patrick) and some other mudokons and such, there was a luskan, Tiro the young mudokon chasing Tiny the wimpy big bro with a gun (His gun...) and AGent had no shirt on. Good thing she lacked other certain mamalian traits.
"...What the *%@%?!" He spat. "Is that my gun?! TIRO YOU LIL' (*(*(&(*!" The list of curses went on.

OOC: Muahahaha, I made extra page.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 12-17-2007 at 10:25 AM..
12-17-2007, 10:12 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

Deks lab

Slax looked at dimitrio "you sort of fainted and stuff".

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

12-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

IC:
(Cafeteria)
Krett followed tiny into the cafeteria where the bigbro froze on the spot. Krett followed his gaze, or what he thought was his gaze, to a topless slig that Krett was sure he'd seen before. Krett's face went blank as he slowly tried to remember where he knew the slig from, then he bolted up right and said, rather loudly, "That's it! I've seen that slig before because that's the slig that escaped from the lab!" But it seemed that by now Tiny was a little to busy running round and screaming to notice.

12-18-2007, 08:31 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2007
: Arkham Asylum
: 1,231
OddYouko  (166)OddYouko  (166)

IC: Looking out the window of the train the Mudokon was excited but also a little scared at the sight of the enormous factory. He didn't know who or what he might run into or if they were even nice. The train then stopped at it's destination. The doors opened and the lil Mud stepped out checking his surroundings. 'I hope I can find a good job here' He thought looking around nervously.
OOC: My second post in W@RF!
Sleep well my Abe babe~

April 13th, 2007 - October 14th, 2016

12-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph looked to the sides at the two Sligs, then down at the female. He raised a brow "So this 'Agent' thing is sane, is it?"

OOC: SSP.
12-18-2007, 10:50 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

: Sep 2005
: Florida
: 1,512
metroixer  (-71)

Patrick was taken aback by Jerr's question. He found it rude and offensive, so he had to sink it in before answering.

"I... Am being transeffered here from a different factory. Apparently I "Stole" some food from the boss in my old place so I have to be sent here. It's my last chance before I get sent back to skillya to, so I'm hoping this all goes well. Oh, and for your information, I was one of the highest class sligs in the region. I was well renowned for a lot of my guarding skills, and I used to live in a golden age you could only DREAM of!... Well until the general died of course, then I lost it..."

Patrick did his best as a slig to pout for a second or so, then began to chew down his food again. He heard a slig burst out some random cuss words, but he ignored them.
12-18-2007, 11:33 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Hembar looked at Anni's arm, but quickly looked away again, she had a feeling she wouldn't want to talk about it. That look was enough for her to "see" through the bandage though, and work out that it was a bullet wound. She had got a feeling someone had been shot yesterday...

"Stivik..." she said thoughtfully, putting her hand to her chin, "That's a name I've heard before. I wonder...." her voice trailed off.

"Anyway, from what I gather the factory hasn't even really started production yet. So that would probably partly explain why there's so few of you here at the moment, most people prefer not to take the risk. How did you end up working here?"

12-19-2007, 04:05 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Hembar's heard of Stivik? I hear the sound of plots growing thicker...

IC:
All these questions were beginning to make Anni feel uncomfortable, reminding her of how Stivik used to ask people lots of questions. It hadn't bothered her back then, but now it made her nervous. "Well I used to work at a lab but I hated all the vykkers so they sent me hear instead," She answered bluntly, not wanting to give away any more information about herself.

ooc: All my other characters waiting for Slaveless.

12-19-2007, 06:59 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC: Deciding he had bothered the meech long enough Jerr said "Bye, I need to get to work anyway." And so he walked off to find somewhere to doze off again. When he made his way to an unknown area he looked around. Soon he noticed several grinders so he assumed it must be the first floor grinding area. Wondering what he could do to fight off boredom. Some places seemed a little stained with whatever had been there. Checking the entire room it seemed deserted. Still slowly he walked over to a rather large splat of something that resembled blood. Taking an extra look around he brought out a small towel when he noticed that it wouldn't work very well. Because if he did try to rid the wall of the splotch his towel would just change from the color white to red. Not a great way to clean a wall. Walking off he hoped nobody had been in there. Bored again he walked around the factory until he found his way back to the lab. From there he could track down the cafeteria. 'But why go in there?' he thought. Annoyed, he wondered where he should go. Explore was the first idea he came up with. Upstairs could hold something more interesting. Trying out this idea, Jerr walked up some stairs which he almost fell down on. 'Why, for odd's sake, didn't they make a ramp!?' he thought angrily. Trying to calm down he took a walk around. Afterwards he walked back downstairs. This time he did fall down. 'A ramp wouldn't have been too much trouble!' he thought infuriated. Bored he simply sat down next to the stairs, and accidently fell asleep.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!

12-19-2007, 07:05 AM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Walking inside Rupture Farms Roy was still nervous. "Hello?" He said quietly looking around for anyone. His stomach then started to growl. "I'm hungry." He said rubing his stomach. He was so excited about finding a job that he didn't eat anything before he left. Walking through the factory Roy didn't have a clue where he was. 'I could get used to this' He thought. Roy never liked company his brother was the only one that talked, worked, and did everything with him but ever seen he died Roy was always by himself. "There should be a cafeteria or something around here." He said while scratching his head.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

12-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

(Cafeteria)
Doe's thoughts traveled this way and that as knew ideas began popping into his head. He was begining to form a new strategy when he noticed one of the younger Mudokons(Tiro) chasing a Bir Bro Slig with a gun! It was pretty odd the Big Bro was even running... wouldn't that just provoke the Mudokon to shoot? Doe noticed by the grin on the child's face he was just trying to have fun, but this had to stop now. Doe quickly walked in front of the Mudokon child to hinder his progress. He crouched down and said quietly so only the Mudokon could here, "Return that gun to its owner right now before someone kills you."

#9 just stared shocked at the bug creature(Silph) that had spooked Agent. He had never seen a creature like that before but assumed it belonged here.#9 saw Agent glaring at the creature so he felt compelled to say something. Barely over a whisper he managed to get out, "Excuse me but... could you please leave us alone?"

(Halls)
Chris presented Slap with one of his glowing smiles. "Seeing how my patient devolved to such a primal state I think it is safe to assume she went to the cafeteria to get food. Hopefully no one will impede her or she may start attacking. I don't want anyone getting hurt... that's just more work for us." Chris gestured for Slap to lead the way, "Shall we nurse?"
12-26-2007, 05:15 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

IC: As Patrick finished his Scrab Legs he decided on what to do next. He looked at the supposed boss of the factory (Arnie) and he went into a look of deep thought. He then quietly said to himself.
"I don't want to be employed a job just yet, maybe I can loaf around more before I actually start working here. Besides it is just the first day!"
Patrick snickered at his idea and quickly got rid of his leftovers and left his tray in a pile of unused trays. Just to be mean like that. He fast-walked out of the cafeteria as best as he could and got to the hallways of the facility.
"Jeez, nothing but gray walls and empty spaces, the lighting is horrible too! Who funded for this pile of trash called a factory anyway?"
Patrick sighed, knowing that no one would answer, and began to aimlessly walk through the hallways, suddenly he saw a mudokon-like figure (Roy) ahead of him. He stopped in his tracks and held up his gun slowly. He spoke in his deep glutton voice.
"Hey you there! Shouldn't you be in the cafeteria or at your working station!?"

ooc: Just trying to get things moving :P.
12-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: Venks venks venks.

(FIRST FLOOR)
(DEK'S LAB)
Dimitrio stared up at Slax from a cold hard floor. His back hurt. Last he had remembered, he was just having a conversation related to Agent and...He blacked out. He was so fragile sometimes. Emotionally, he was an anorexic wreck. With a change of place, some friends and no one singling him out (He'd still yet to see Scarface do anything crazy) he hadn't had a suicidel thought in a while. He still hated that guy lurking around...What did he want with him? The old creep had no friends here to gang up on him, so...Did he just want to beat him up and leave him for dead? Make his life a misery?

Physically he was in a mess. His ribs, collarbone and even spine showed through his thinned skin. His arm looked thinned and his joints stuck out like a sore thumb. The other one was robotic. That vicious carnivorous attack seemed to have done more damage to Agent than it had to him.
"You sort of fainted and stuff". Slax answered. He groaned, got up steadily while rubbing the side of his head and walked wobbly.
“Must find Agent...” He said, slamming the door open with his robotic arm. He didn't always know his own strength with that thing.

(GROUND FLOOR)
(CAFETERIA)
#9 barely whispered to the luskan:
"Excuse me but... could you please leave us alone?" Pretty weak...Though it reminded her of someone...Who?
Agent growled unsliggishly up at the luskan (Silph). She scarcely remembered her life history, and her personality was a mystery. The luskan raised a brow.
"So this 'Agent' thing is sane, is it?" He sounded like a male. She didn't remember her likes and dislikes, but they came to her. She hated most males with a control freak of a passion. She leaned back with her hands gripping the floor, like she was ready to pounce.
“Why don't you just go - ...” Her typical vocabulary of slig insults was gone. She couldn't even remember simple words like 'pie' or 'cheese'.
“...F@£$...” She muttered under her breath. Her paranoia grew when a mudokon (Krett) voice shouted "That's it! I've seen that slig before because that's the slig that escaped from the lab!". When she saw the tomahawker, it was obvious by his face he was referring to her. She couldn't help but feel nervous and paranoid...What was a lab and when was she in a lab? She lay limp on the floor sadly in thought. She wanted to cry her eyes out but some pride in her personality prevented her from doing so. She muttered the same f word over and over, before forgetting it and most of five seconds ago. She raised her head at a big bro running from a tiny mudokon with a loaded blunderbuss.
“What the...?”

Tiro yapped away happily to himself, then braked skidding to a hault. That strange older guy Doe had just came in front of him. He stared wide-eyed up at the guy's face, still holding up that heavy gun. He whispered so only he could hear.
"Return that gun to its owner right now before someone kills you." Tiro cocked his head. He was a little scared...Why would someone kill him? He was adorable (When he wasn't being a devious brat). Just then he remembered: Scarface. It was his gun, after all. As if on que that stroppy slig stormed up to him.
“You *(&(ing little brat!” He cursed before hearing a distinctive click. Tiro's face was locked into a dark scowl, pointing the weapon at his chest. Tiny trotted loudly over. He stared down at the awkward situation.
“...He has a gun.” He nodded. Scarface was too preoccupied to snap sarcastically at him.
“You have three seconds...” Tiro snarled. “3...” Scarface was already off and running. The little mudokon cackled wildly, leaving the deadly weapon on the floor. Tiny merely shuffled his feet.
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

12-28-2007, 04:42 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Silph heard someone ask "Excuse me but...could you please just leave us alone?" Please? How polite, in comparison to the usual insults he'd received. Maybe, just maybe, this place was different to life on the streets. He hoped so. 'Agent' then piped up again, before stopping again...he looked at her a moment, then looked up at the Slig that had rather quietly addressed him (#9) "...yeah, sure..." he began to stroll off when he saw some commotion over a young Mudokon worker (whatever he was doing here at this age) and a firearm of some sort. Hopefully the Sligs here weren't too trigger happy. Good thing he had a carapace, rather than a full body covering of skin...eugh, he couldn't see how they could put up with all that stuff all over them. Must be so uncomfortable...he shook his head. He needed to pay attention. Where should he go now...? He walked over to the squabble over the gun, and watched the Mudokon run off "Geez, it's just a kid...maybe he needs educating though. Does he have a guardian?"
12-28-2007, 05:28 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Hearing the Slig (Patrick) Roy quickly turned around and held his hands up. "Please don't shoot! I don't know where to go." Roy was always a coward even when he was little he'd always faint even if it were a slone sleeping Slig he'd start freaking out and eventaully faint. His legs started to shake and sweat began to run down his face. "Please If you could take me to someone who will give me a job I will kindly work. And it doesn't matter where." His legs quickly gave out on him and he fall on the hard floor. He didn't want anyone to know he was a big chicken so it was difficult for Roy to act brave.
OCC: Short post.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

Last edited by OddYouko; 12-29-2007 at 12:43 PM..
12-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Wings of Fire
Beautiful Bastard

: Dec 2007
: Stafford
: 9,537
Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)Wings of Fire  (13656)

IC: Holding his enormous leather trenchcoat around him Blaine shivered. It had been a long day but now finally with Rupture Farms he had been given a second chance. Looking out the window Blaine inhaled through his nostrils, he liked that smell of burning, raw meat and sweat....it smelt like freedom. Blaine paused at the entrance of the train and made his decision, he shrugged the huge unseemly thing off his shoulders and threw it into the corner of the room, letting his monstrous paramite feelers stretch freely. A new start demanded certain things from Blaine and Blaine was more than prepared to give this a try. Stepping through the door he could have sworn he heard a croaking roar behind him but put this down to lack of imagination....he would ask the next person he saw if he could get some more....he just prayed the doctor wasn't a Vykker.

Wuffles was dreaming again, of times lost, of his fellow paramites hunting alongside him and finally of his sweet mistress stroking his scaly skin the way she always did when all of a sudden the feeling of being drowned in darkness bought him back into reality. Struggling and squirming it was all Wuffles could manage to get the huge black Elum smelling thing off his head and down onto his 'shoulders', giving up trying to get the thing completely Wuffles looked at the door and saw a Slig with paramite tendrils, uttering a low growl of longing Wuffles decided to follow this Slig for the moment and see where he led, but he would have to go slowly and quietly as to avoid drawing attention to himself. Leather coat now firmly caught on the rough skin on his back (thanks to him squirming) Wuffles began to carefully follow the Slig outside
“I always believe the movies I've made are smarter than the way they are perceived by sort of mass culture and by the critics,” Snyder said, a statement he immediately followed by saying, “Also, ‘It looks like a video game.’

12-29-2007, 05:40 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

IC: "Pansy" Patrick quietly whispered as he put his gun down.
"The cafeteria is where the boss is at I believe. It's not far from here, just keep on going forward until you here a bunch of maniacs screaming." Patrick chuckled at his description. The place was a bit of a mad house as he left.
"Anyway, since you're new there should be some things you should know about." Patrick wasn't even employed yet, but he still thought he knew the basics around all factories. He didn't know this place would be any different.
"If you are caught loafing around, I shoot you. If I hear you complaining, I shoot you. Hell if I feel like doing it, I'll shoot you! Now get up, off the floor, and out of my site!"
Patrick felt mighty confident about himself, he just hoped his regulations wouldn't be any different here than other factories.
12-29-2007, 08:48 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

OOC: my char has been stationary for 2 pages, so i'll safely assume Arnie is busy. (cant say i wasn't patient).

IC: "sod this" Nox muttered to himself, and left the cue. He picked up the scrab leg he left on the table with his one hand, while he leant his 'standard rifle' on his shoulder with the other hand, and left the cafeteria, feeling crushed in there by so many people.

he wondered out into the coridoor, occassionaly taking bites out of the scrab leg he was holding, until he noticed a rather large slig (Patrick) confronting a nervous looking mudokon (Roy). his schizophrenia started to bubble up inside him again, and began to think violent thoughts that he didnt want to think.

hey...hey, that slig there, you see 'im? he's gonna' kick the crap outta' that filthy mud! yeah...yeah thats right. well Mr Righteousness, yeh gonna' stand by and let that happen?!? are yeh!!

knowing this was blatantly untrue, Nox shook his head in an attempt to rid the dark thoughts, and began to approach the slig (Patrick), his gun still in a relaxed position against his shoulder, himself looking all too weary.
12-29-2007, 09:58 AM
arkaznor
Fuzzle

: Dec 2006
: Southeast Asia
: 128
arkaznor  (18)

IC: The cafeteria was getting pretty noisy, as such Ark figured it was a good time leave. Ripping off a piece of the leg and putting into his bag Ark got up and walked out of the big room.

Ark let his feet guide him quickly through the factory, with out anything of interest happening, in tell he got close to the level 2 train station.

Ark saw a mudokon collapse a little while back, but decided to ignore it for the moment, and continue with his task. Hoisting himself up, with the pipes on the ceiling, he got out the piece of leg and stuffed it into a corner.

12-29-2007, 10:27 AM
Carnix
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2007
: A magical place
: 1,482
Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)Carnix  (553)

OOC:
not posted in a while, I was kinda waiting for a post on Arnie so i could identify his whereabouts.

IC:
(Cafeteria)
After seeing the slig from the lab (agent) it took Krett a while to regain his train of thought on what he was supposed to be doing but as soon as he remembered his brain began to process at it's usual fast rate.
right, let's see, oh yes! find the guy in charge! Um, most likely here at the cafeteria at this time, so... damn it's so hard to concentrate with all this noise!! "WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!" ...crap...I think I just said that out loud...

12-29-2007, 12:54 PM
OddYouko
Outlaw Cutter

IC: Roy slowly got to his feet still a little shaken. "Alright..thanks." He said while rubbing his head. He wanted to find a job and to get away from this Slig as soon as possible. Roy was then shocked at the Sligs harsh words and dashed towards the cafeteria. "I don't loaf nor do I comeplain so you don't have to shoot me!" He yelled back at Patrick getting himself out of breath while still running toward the cafeteria. "Oh and thanks for the directions to the cafeteria!" He yelled almost falling down.
Sleep well my Abe babe~

12-30-2007, 01:43 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Vester swung his head around as someone (Krett) shouted. Lenny sqwaked, and the yelped, "BE NICE! Food area for calming people down!!"
Vester snorted and nodded in agreement. This movement cause Lenny to almost slip off the Big Bros armored skull.
--------
Cylepso stroked her tentacles in concern, "Oh jezz, what are we gunna do with you Dimitrio...?"
She stopped as the metal armed slig groaned, "...Wha?"
"Oh thank Odd you haven't died! How the hell could I have explained that? Well," She trotted over to the slig (Dimitrio duh) and crouched down next to him, "can you hear me?"

12-30-2007, 08:25 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: witnessing the mudokon that had been lying on the floor (Roy), run off down the coridoor, Nox took a closer look at the slig (Patrick), as he approached him down the coridoor behind him.

well well well, what do we have here then? looks like a big 'ard slig, Nox'y old boy, maybe he's older than these youngster sligs you keep seein' runnin' 'round, maybe he's a war veteran too?! looks old enough. best ask him, Nox, before i start making you cause trouble again.

"no...no i wouldnt want that" Nox said to himself. he reached the slig, and spoke out to him, "hey...mate...have i seen you before? about 5 years ago, did you serve in the war?".
12-30-2007, 08:42 AM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

IC: As Patrick saw the mudokon (Roy) run to the cafeteria, he saw another slig (Nox) come by him. He looked at him and heard the sudden question "hey...mate...have i seen you before? about 5 years ago, did you serve in the war?"

Patrick, amused by the slig's question, decided to humor himself.
"Why boy, which war might you be talking about? I've served in so many I've lost count! I've been the best ya know, but uh... I don't recall ever seeing you. Maybe a name might ring a bell for me?" Patrick was pushing his luck now.
12-30-2007, 09:27 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Nox received his reply from the slig (Patrick), taken aback slightly.

he's startin' somethin' Nox, oh yeah...yeah, he's really tryin' to push your buttons! do 'im over, son! show 'im what vets are made of! go on!!

Nox tried his best to push these sadistic thoughts from his mind without shaking his head, and scowled slightly.

"well, the names Nox, and i aint one of these youngsters, if thats what your thinking. i served in the 'D&M' 3 year war, from start to finish about 5 years ago, with a few memoirs too," Nox turned slightly, showing 2 white lines along his shoulder, "bullet graizes, got too close to an enemy trench," Nox then proceeded to point out an irregularity on his chest, accompanied by a long thin scar, "2 ribs removed, i got a good beating in a Detention Centre by CO sligs and batons, just after the war ended. some scars are mental, aswell as physical though, know what i mean?" Nox said in a dark manner, tapping the side of his head, his weary state showing through.

I was in 'The Charge of Bunker D-14', 'Re-Take of Outpost 21', and others. anyway," Nox continued, suspiciously, "if you are a war vet, you should of been given a tattoo like this one," Nox raised his right forearm to show a detailed black tattoo, "Glukkons order all war vets to receive this tattoo if they serve in any kind of enduring war. if you are, thank fuck! there's not many of us left! and we could sure teach these young 'uns a few things from times-gone-by! well...are yeh?".
12-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Oct 2006
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

(FIRST FLOOR)
(DEK'S LAB)
Dimitrio blinked as Cylepso spoke as he got up. Nice to see there was nice sligs in existence. They were such a rarity...Most sligs started off nice as youngsters, but had those traits snapped out of them. They morphed from innocent children to twisted trigger-happy sickos. Some just stayed nice. Did they get trained and raised differentely? Did they just have a stronger lasting conscience?
"Oh thank Odd you haven't died! How the hell could I have explained that? Well," She crouched down next to him, "can you hear me?". He blinked. He was awake and going out of the door, why would she ask? She had always seemed a little peculiar anyway.
"...Yeah." He answered, before wandering down a corridor.
"I'm gonna look for Agent again. Do you guys wanna come?"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 12-31-2007 at 10:10 AM..
12-30-2007, 02:00 PM
metroixer
Outlaw Sniper

metroixer  (-71)

IC: As Patrick saw Nox show his tattoo, he began to burst in a sweat. He didn't have one, and it would be all to obvious to show that he was lying before when he said he was in a war, and who knows what might happen to liars in this area? Then he got a clever idea.

"Well, I DID have that tattoo, but I got myself in a nasty accident in my last job, I got burned something fierce on my right for-arm, to the point where nearly all the skin burned off! That would of course include the tattoo! It left me looking like a monster, so I went and got some surgery from vykkers! It hurt like hell it did, but now you can't even tell I've been in any trouble!" Patrick lit up as he lied, he thought of himself as a genius.

"You are write though, these young sligs, even the steroid ones have no idea what their doing. Why, one of the big ones got their gun stolen by a little mud! Isn't that the most pathetic thing you've heard?" Although he wasn't in any wars, Patrick did have a long life of excitement, and he COULD teach some sligs around here a thing or two about ordering around the slaves. As long as the food was good at least.
12-30-2007, 03:57 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Nox seemed slightly overwhelmed at the prospect that he'd found another war vet, after his other vet friends back in Slig Barracks had died out gradually, through simple accidents, but most, suicides.

they couldn't handle the horrors of war, eh Nox? they couldn't take the stress, and hack the gory sights, eh Nox?!? but you can...cant yeh? dont go blowin' yer brains out Nox! dont you dare!! i wanna have some more fun with you before yeh kark it!!

"i aint gonna!" Nox blurted out, then suddenly realising where he was and composing himself quickly. "err...sorry, lot on me mind. thats bloody terrible, the burns an' all, but its good to see a fellow comrade!" Nox dropped the scrab leg he was holding and held out his caluss-ridden hand to shake hands with the slig (Patrick).

"by the way, whats yer name? i've gotta' know yer name if we're gonna' keep these Muds under control, using goooood ol' fashioned sheer violence! eh pal?"
12-30-2007, 05:41 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

:
peculiar
OOC: BWHAHAHA!
IC:
Cylepso blinked then smiled happily, clasping her pink-nailed hands together, "Well, thats brilliant! AT least you aren't deaf, or anything. I'm surprised, I had gone deaf once, but that was because I had a baby slurg stuck in my ear. Debbie pointed it out to me, or I wouldn't of noticed..."
She stoped as Dimitrio said, ""I'm gonna look for Agent again. Do you guys wanna come?"
"What? What happened to her? Is she alright? Well, I like her, so I'll come. It isn't too often you met another girl. Is she a close friend of yours?" She wrung her hands together, looking curious.

12-31-2007, 07:07 AM
Fil The Slig
Boombat

: Holland
: 242
Fil The Slig  (-66)

Can i too play?

Last edited by Fil The Slig; 12-31-2007 at 07:20 AM..