ic:

*Shickwayla and Opple arrived at the cafeteria*

Shickwayla:

*To Opple*

"Whoa, almost every employee is in here!"

Opple:

"I'll say. I guess we'll meet some new friends today."

*She didn't sound too excited about that at all.*

*Shickwayla just shrugged and walked on inside, follwed by a sleepy, slightly annoyed Opple.*
05-11-2007, 02:15 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

: Mar 2007
: Beneath the sink
: 1,157
skillyaslig  (124)skillyaslig  (124)

Lenny: *smiles brightly* No worries!
Vester: *nods dumbly* Yeah...Wonder what a scrab and fleech...was doing in the food place...
----------
Cylepso: *goes over to Slax and grasps Agents other arm* Here, I'll help...For oddsake Agent, let of of Dimitrio!
Seb: *in the labs, trying to get someones attention.*
----------
Jatt: *Still shoving Jutt along* No stop lookin' so glum! Not like I'm gonna throw ya in the recycler.
Jutt: *growls and digs his heels in* I will not talk to any mud, I dont care, send me to mum to get eaten! I dont care!

05-11-2007, 02:30 PM
mathew9r
Fuzzle

: Apr 2007
: U.K
: 134
mathew9r  (10)
Mad

this club must be boring then.

05-11-2007, 02:32 PM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: Whats that surpose to mean?

05-11-2007, 02:34 PM
mathew9r
Fuzzle

mathew9r  (10)
Mad

is this club boring or not. ???

05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

OOC: It is very fun!
IC:
Martha stopped and looked over, as some more creatures entered the cafeteria.
Her eyes widen and she says, “Ohh, look, a steef! I thought they were extinct?”
Niko squinted in the direction of the steef (Shickwayla) and said, “Shef looksa alife tha’ meh.”
Rusty looks over at Shickwayla and Opple and then back at Martha, “See, Steefs not dead, with Grub.”
Martha rolled her golden eyes, “I do have eyes Rusty.”
Niko shrugged and said, “Weave shoulft meetha them, maheybe thef knows wha’ tha’ doh.”
Martha smiled and clapped her hands together, “Brilliant idea, Niko. Lets go and see them.” With that she wheeled herself forward and propelled herself over, until she was in front of the Steef and Grub.
Niko and Rusy followed.
Martha smiled at the pair, “Hello, I’m Martha, who are you?”
Peach walked into the warehouse and gave a high chirp.
Galaleo hopped off of the train, looking over at the factory. He reached into his hip bag and pulled out a note-pad and a white feather quill, “Lets see…” Starts to write, “Transportation is adequate, now, who is the boss around here…? Hmm…” He flicks through his notebook, “Ahh, Arnie, Big Cheese, new boss of Rupture Farms, has his own train in Feeco Depot…good, good, and Otto, Arnie's little brother, learning stocks and business in Rupture Farms…” very great indeed, now to find them.” He took a few steps before giving a leaping spring, somersaulted and landed with a thud in front of the door, before pushing it open and entering the farms.
Every sorrow to forget."

05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
mathew9r
Fuzzle

mathew9r  (10)
Happy

thx i might join later.

05-11-2007, 06:59 PM
IloveHammy!
Sniper Wasp

: Jun 2006
: Anywhere but here
: 269
IloveHammy!  (10)

ic:

Shickwayla:

*To Martha*

"Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Shcikwayla Steefson and this, *points to Opple* is my adopted sister, Opple. We're new here. Only been here since yesterday. I'm assuming you're new too?"

*Opple suddenly looked happy to meet Martha. She no longer looked annoyed and bitter, she now had a huge smile on her face. *
05-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Patrick Vykkers
Right Wing Wanker

: Jun 2006
: New Zealand
: 1,466
Patrick Vykkers  (12)

Praetyre looked over the X-ray again, and noticed an unusual anomaly in Anni's pelvis. He then switched to a less advanced mode, and switched to normal bone scan, where the strange feature dissappeared. He switched back to the higher quality mode again, and the spot was still there.

Praetyre hit the "Maintenance" button, and a long series of buzzes, beeps, whirrs, and sparks flew. Eventually, the scan came back into focus, and the spot was still there. Praetyre tried to hit it again, but forgot about the brief button recalibration. Instead of displaying the less advanced scan again, it switched to an internal organ scan. Praetyre tried to hit back, but immediately stopped after seeing something HIGHLY suspicious. Normal mudokons, be they biologically male or female, only possessed sexual organs for the purposes of urination, and as such their bladders expanded to fill the area normally reserved in species like Clakkers for internal sexual organs. But this Mudokon seemed to possess a working uterus and other parts. Praetyre waited for the buttons to recalibrate, then switched back to the normal bone scan and back to the internal organ scan. It didn't dissapear. This was bizarre, aberrant, disturbing. He must report this immediately.

"Sir, I have an INCREDIBLY suspicious and urgent thing to report. I MUST get to the boss and get contact with even higher ranking Inhabitants immediately. I need a line to Vykkers Labs Prime itself. Does this facility have Fones that reach that high and far? Trust me, this is an issue of national security. It's about Anni. And related to Sam, in a way."

Last edited by Patrick Vykkers; 05-11-2007 at 07:05 PM..
05-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

OOC: OMG, did not see that coming... that means my character went and nearly killed a future queen? @.@
Interesting turn of events.
05-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Reiji Neko Mitsukai
Boombat

: May 2003
: I cruise around...
: 227
Reiji Neko Mitsukai  (10)

Aida went and walked in with Scri, standing by herself in a corner, still being a bit on the edge from the chaotic events of that morning. However, she found herself (somewhat discreetly) staring at Doe- something about him seemed intriguing...

"Sick cultures show a complex of symptoms such as you have named . . . but a DYING culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot."
-- Robert Heinlein in Friday

05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
LadySlig
Fuzzle

: In a dishwasher
: 120
LadySlig  (10)

Martha smiled at the Steef, Shickwayla and replied, "Yes, we just arrived...Oh and these are my friends, Niko," She gesuture to him, "and Rusty, my other friend."
Rusty grinned and bowed to them, while Niko mumbled something before turing away.
"I do have a pet Scrab, Peach, but she ran off to explore the factory...I hope shes alright."
Niko snorted and glanced at Martha, "Dohnt worrth mizz, Pheach, eel be alrifte."
Martha sniffed, "I know that, but she always sticks her beak into things that she shouldnt..."
Rusty nodded and said, "Yes, Peach okay just around place."
Martha blinked and said, "Yeah, I'm worring over nothing..." Turns back to Shickwayla and Opple, "Well Its great to met you two...How do we get jobs and such around here?"
Peach trotted further into the warehouse, then paused to sniff some boxes.
Galaleo trotted down the corridors, then stopped and inspected the production lines. He pulled out his notebook and scribbled on it, while glancing about and then he muttered, "Where is that glukkon...?"
Every sorrow to forget."

05-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Ralph was slightly irritated when Dek patted him on the shoulder, but he decided to ignore it. It reminded him, though, of the way how ever since he'd been changed he'd never really been able to feel anyone touching him anymore. He was aware Dek had touched him, but he hadn't really felt it.
Then Praetyre spoke. He looked at the vykker, surprised. He knew now wasn't a good time to start another fight, so to make sure his question was clearly not aggressive he spoke softly and quietly, "What is it? What's wrong?"

<•-•-•-•-•>

Hembar, with a bit of patience and a bit of luck, had managed to get herself into Feeco Depot similar to Abe's entrance (but without falling off ). Now that she was in there, all she had to do was find the next train to RuptureFarms and hopefully avoid any industrials in the process. She didn't want to take the cart (I'm can't remember what those things are called :S) all the way into the station, in case she was questioned, but she saw a ledge not too high above the railway where she was now, and it looked like there was an open doorway up there. Summoning her mystical energy, she leapt up from the cart, flipping in mid-air and landing just in front of the door. She immediately slipped inside it and pressed herself up against the wall. There didn't seem to be anyone around, but she didn't want to take any chances. She glanced at the status sign nearby - good, RuptureFarms train was ready and waiting. All she had to do was find it before it left!

She ran quickly, almost seeming to leap from each stride, which increased her stride twofold to the end of a passage, then slipped through another door. Here there was a slig on patrol, but like a moving blur she slipped by through another doorway while the slig wasn't looking, and by the time he turned back again she was long gone. After following a few more passages in this fashion, she soon found what she was looking for, a door lay ahead with the sign "To RuptureFarms" above it in big bright letters. She slipped through the door and looked around. Typical, no one around. This would be easy. She walked casually up to the door of the train and entered. Now she just had to wait for it to leave.

OOC: In Abe's Exoddus there didn't seem to be too much security around, so I took the liberty of making it similar Hope this is an ok entrance for this character

05-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Slogster 2k7
Zappfly

: Oct 2006
: Slog kennels o0
: 16
Slogster 2k7  (10)

Pablo looked at Andy upon hearing his Question.

"Im not sure, maybe that Modokon Abe has came back." He replied takeing his revolver from its poach and holding it.

He looked a everyone else in the room, as far as he could see, he Charles and Andy where the only sligs in the room.

"Maybe we should go do a bit exploring and find out whats going on ourselves, who knows, we might find the boss in the procces."
05-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

: Scotland, Aberdeen
: 1,041
Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent moaned as her heavy muscular body was yanked off, whining before Dimitrio got up. "Okay, that women scares me..." He muttered before she woke up with a shot and grabbed his neck. She had a crazy look in her eye as she just stood there as he struggled to breathe. "I-ih-Agent! I can't breathe! What are you doing?!" He gasped as she glared darkly. "Murderer...You nearly killed him..." "Cy?!" He gasped. "She's going insane, do something!" Dimitrio choked.
-
The young mudokon leapt off of the feeco train as it moved, landing with a bruising roll. He felt a shoulder on his hand and a gun beat his head as the torn tentacled slig behind him beat him. "Trying to escape are you?! Get back on the train!" Glaring at him defiantley, the mudokon uttered a chant before the slig's body shook with blue eyes. The slig ran over to the other side of the room befiore the mudokon child stopped possesing him without killing him, and ran out of the station. The older slig screeched in frustration before taking chase.
-
"Th-there were two scrabs...." Tiny whined. "One of them had six legs and took my scrab leg and the other was tiny small...."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-12-2007 at 01:22 AM..
05-12-2007, 02:31 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

Cylepso: FOR ODDSAKE! *grabs Agent by the nape of her neck and yanks her back* Calm down, damnit!
Seb: *gives up and goes out by Cylepso* Mghamn?
Cylepso: Shut up!
----------
Vester: Six legs?
Lenny: I thought they only had four, Scrabs.
Vester: Scrab?
Lenny: *sighs* You know, scrab...Umm...big, red things...no eyes, beak you know?
Vester: Yeah, but an't Scrabs surpose tha' be big? Not tiny?
---------
Jutt: Leave me alone! *Storms off cursing at Jatt*
Jatt: *shouts* Yeah, you better run! Dont you get into trouble or...I'll tell mum!
Jutt: Whatever!
Jatt: Ho, you wanna be like that? Well fine! Go off somewhere, and get eaten by a scarb or chippunk or whatever!

05-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

Agent 80085 growled as Cylepso grabbed her and turned to face her, arms shaking. Dimitrio took a nervous step back, before running as she screeched and chased him around the room.
-
Tiny shook with fear and looked inside the cafeteria. "D-dya think the scrabs are s-still there?"
-
The mudokon child ran fast like he had been for 15 minutes before stopping at the corner of the corridor and watching Agent chase Dimitrio like a scrab. Wanting to help, he uttered a chant before familiar blue orbs flew to Agent and she shook on the spot, uttering nonsense before looking around with blue possesed eyes. "...Hi." She said in a cybernectic sounding voice. The other slig ran right past him, before smirking as he saw Dimitrio. "Well look who it is..."
I am a man. Do not call me otherwise, or you are doing it wrong. Times correctly guessed as a man: Patrick: 1, Mitsur: 1, Daxter king: 1, OANST: More than once, Nemo: 1, alf's brother's mate: 1, Nate: 1, Anonyman!: 1. The assumption everyone is male probably comes from the fact 90% of characters in Oddworld are male. The editpenis<a href=http://www.oddworldforums.net/signaturepics/sigpic4236_3.gif target=_blank>http://www.oddworldforums.net/signat...gpic4236_3.gif</a>

05-12-2007, 03:07 AM
skillyaslig
Outlaw Cutter

OOC: *yawn* Off to sleep after this....
IC:
Cylepso: Thank odd, dunno how I could of stopped her this time...
Seb: mghan, mghah? mghha nghahn hganama.
Cylepso: Well, yeah, but he did stop Agent from killing Dimirio, so I surpose that is a good excuse. Whos that new guy?
Seb: *raises a hand and touches his talisman.* Mghham mgha, mghhan mghah nghhan ghhamm, mnhgah ghhan, mhghanan mgmhm mghhha mffhmam. mnghanh mnnmaggha?
Cylepso: I dunno, he might....
-----------
Vester: Why so worried?
Lenny: Yeah, I mean you could eat a scrab...dont think they would want to mess with you!
-----------
Jatt: *Limps about untill he comes along to the production line. He sees a Albino slig with a werid looking sliver suit but carries on down the corridors*
Jutt:*goes outside and sits down and has a nap*

05-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Zerox
Outlaw Mortar

: May 2006
: Um...RealWorld?
: 1,943
Zerox  (154)Zerox  (154)

IC: Sturg leapt off the conveyer belt, and decided to continue looking around. HE suddenly saw a massive Slig lope past the door. It didn't seem to see him. That thing was not natural. Whatever it had taken, he'd hate to see what a Scrab would come out like from them...maybe he could find out. He crept out the corridor and sneakily crept behind the massive beast, keeping a distance away.
05-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Slaveless
Outlaw Shooter

: Jan 2006
: At a thearpy session.
: 1,465
Slaveless  (36)

OOC: Guys, I'm sorry that I have not been able to post at all lately. It's just that for a while, I had no ability to post at all. This week, I spent most of my time dealing with the family's active schelude and homework. And when ever I did try to do something, it got deleted. (I've written Slap's part at least three times now!) Last week, projects, sports, instrument lessons, and family time all had to be applied, forcing myself to limit my posting. I don't really disappear, it is more of a sudden shock of business.

MM, am I to guess that Dek is bragging here and there? I mean, two of your situtions that Dek described that he accomplished yesterday didn't really happen. I mean, Stuey isn't giving birth to his clone, (we misdiaginosed that one, to please the veterans) and Molt was barely assisted with his problems. In fact, most of this 'help', was restrainment!

Where is everybody? I can't seem to find out in all of this jumble.

IC: Kix listened to Praetyre and Ralph discuss what should be happening, as nothing went on with Anni. She paid attention to Praetyre and grew frustrated. This Vykker had a little of a cold side to him. He acted as if what he was doing could not be wrong, and that everyone below him had no experience. From the looks of it, he may have had more experience, but that didn't mean he should be so stuck up. All Ralph and Kix wanted was to stand by and make sure Anni was alright, but apparently, they weren't old enough, good enough, or doctors. She wanted to hit that Vykker and say he was wrong.

Yet when Dek disrupted the fight, she knew that they had to follow the orders of the Vykkers. There was no other choice. She said nothing through out this, since she found it hard to hold back her tears. But when Dek patted them on the shoulders, she replied, "Just make sure she is OK," and left to Ralph.

Tears streamed down her face as she watch Praetyre and Dek operated on Anni. Yesterday, it seemed like she was never have to interact with Sligs all that much anymore. Today, she was shot by some Slig. Tomorrow..... Kix shivered at the thought and continued to weep inconsolebly. Nothing seemed good in the world that moment.

Her head bolted up when she heard that Praetyre needed the most highest authority to speak with. It had something to do with Sam and Anni. She could not dream of any way that the two could relate. But being concerned of Anni, Kix spoke up and declared, "What? What is wrong with Anni? Tell me, I need to know."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Aside from the rucus, Slap listened to Arrack's story and noted down everything in his mind. When he heard Arrack's version of how he was imprisoned, he was fascinated by how detailed this story was. Normally, Sligs would not be cabable of inventing such a story. But this was, even in a coma. It did not disturb him, since he knew that normally a person who goes into a coma will forget the whole reason why they gone into a coma. Now why did this Slig feel that he knew? Was it that he mind had dreamt while he was in a coma, and when he gone into such a severe mind disturbment, he began to believe everything about that?

He did know one thing. Arrack's mind was disturbed during his imprisonment. After simply trying to connect to Arrack, this Slig forgot everything about the nonsense of which he spoke of. And just yesterday, Arrack's mind had been reduced to a Sliglets' brain intellect. So this seemed to give Slap the exact idea of what Arrack is going through and maybe what to say.

Although, Slap realized that Arrack had a minimial memory of what happened to him, which immediantily made him think that Arrack did create that story. The time when Arrack said that he exploded, Slap related that to the time that Arrack was attacked by Slogs. It surprised him that Arrack wouldn't remember that. And the other time when Arrack said some yellow guy suddenly died must have been the time when the Chronicler ripped out his own stomach. Slap was convinced none of the Vykkers Arrack spoke of really did exist or at least get themselves in a graphic scene. This also told him that Arrack also had a memory dilema, where he barely remembers anything that related to his suicide.

Now that Slap had everything he needed to know, he typed onto his computer,

"Well, I don't know what to say. I never dreamed that this would happen. But what you saw was what you saw. I am also impressed you remember that much. I mean, you have been in an ice carbon freezer at Rupture Farms for ten years. Normally, one who is in a coma won't realize what happened to him. I guess you were so lucky.

Yet there is something else. A Vykker here at Rupture Farms claims knows you. His name is Praetyre. Frankily, he was hired yesterday and he says that he met you after, how you say, exploded. Does your amazing memory remember him?"

05-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Good to see you Slaveless!
Where's Gappiqu? He and Dion still need to make up!
Zozo, where are your guys at the moment?

And the award to Oddworld's most subtle-as-a-brick vykker goes to... It might be better to fix Anni and have a chat with her yourself before you start raising bedlam.

IC:
Somi was just leading the way out of the warehouse when she heard a loud chirping. "What was that? Is there something else in here?"

-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dionsyia made it to the cafetria, which at the time was rather full. Evidently, Rupture Farms was the place to be right now. She shouted across the room, "Hey, everybody, there are some animals loose in the factory. #7 Slig, that's the boss of security here," She added that in cus most of the people were unfamiliar. She assumed some of them hadn't been here very long, "Says we should lock ourselves in here till he sorts it out. So no one leaves this room."

05-12-2007, 05:49 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: May 2007
: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:
Slax tackled Agent and tried to slap some sense into her."For odds sake lady can you be uncrazy I just got here and all you have done is scream"

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-12-2007 at 05:54 AM..
05-12-2007, 06:55 AM
Venks
Clakker Store Clerk

: Dec 2005
: VA
: 759
Venks  (128)Venks  (128)

After the two Mudokons entered the room Doe locked the door and began to barricade it with tables. After taking a second to make sure everything looked secure Doe sat down to take a break. "Crazy stuff thats going on eh?" Doe started, "I'm half in here hiding from Sligs, with all this mayhem going on I'm sure their will be plenty of misfiring." Hoping to pass the time locked up in this room Doe tried to start up conversation, "By the way the names Nat, I figure were going to be in here for a while so we might as well get to know each other."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexander II glared at the Fuzzle cages for a while, until something red caught his eye. Peaking its head around a box of Scrab Cakes was a little Scrab, a baby perhaps. The Fuzzle went up to the little thing and asked it, "Nice to meet you little Scrab my name is Alexander II, what are you doing in here all by yourself? Its dangerous in here you know."

OOC: Joe is still locked up in the R&R and I'm going to wait for Dripik to post before I use #9 or #10.
05-12-2007, 06:58 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: My characters are outside of Dek's lab.

IC
Agent 80085 shook violently as the mudokon child un-possesed her. "Huh? Wha? Oh, sorry Slax, I kinda went nuts there...What happened?" "Besides the fact you wouldn't stop screaming and you nearly choked me?" Dimitrio said, raising an eyebrow. She looked shocked, before hugging him tight. "Oh man, I'm so sorry Dimitri..." "Uhhh...Too close..." He uttered before the mudokon ran up to him. "Dimitrio!" He squealed before hugging Dimitrio. "great, now I can't escape..." Dimitrio muttered, before freezing as he heard a familiar sick laugh and looked over. "Surprise Dimitri..." The slig chuckled. "Sc-Scarface?" Dimitrio whimpered.
-
"I dunno, everyone else is scared of them..." Tiny muttered, stratching his long. "I've heard of sligs getting eaten in the stockyards..."

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-12-2007 at 07:03 AM..
05-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Slig 7665
Howler Punk

: Wales
: 335
Slig 7665  (11)

IC:"Thank ood thats over with any ideas what we should do now"looking over to the slig with a scared face he asked "who are you"

Thankyou Carnix for the sig

Last edited by Slig 7665; 05-12-2007 at 07:04 AM..
05-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Well Jim is also outside the lab, only he's frozen cus he's phobic of sligs.

05-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Zozo the Zrilufet
Outlaw Cutter

Zozo the Zrilufet  (34)

OOC: I didn't know there was anyone else there...I guess he's not gonna be happy with four sligs there then.

IC
Dimitrio took a step back as the other two held onto him and Scarface stalked closer. "Nice to see you here when you're supposed to be fired..." he taunted. Agent let go and walked forward, glaring darkly. "Leave him..." She snarled. Scarface just laughed. "Seriously, I thought you left the barracks to bring him back..." The mudokon child whined and stepped behind Sebastian, clinging to Cylepso's leg. Dimitrio stopped shaking and glared at Scarface, before stalking closer. He just laughed in his face. "What, are you gonna fight now wuss?"

Last edited by Zozo the Zrilufet; 05-12-2007 at 01:10 PM..
05-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

OOC: Yes Slaveless, Dek was bragging. Hey, a little embellishment never hurt anyone, did it?
IC:
Dek had noticed the XRays too, and started to worry. First he spun round to look at Anni's friends, and he tried his best to explain to them, giving Praetyre a "Don't tell them too much" look.
"You know full well what is wrong with Anni, the 2 bullet wounds in hjer. It;'s just that myself and my colleague have never seen X-Rays of a live female mudokon like Anni before, so he was a little confused. We just need to discuss how we will operate, back in a second!"
Dek quickly spun round, grabbed Praetyre by his neck and marched him into the large equipment storage room. (OOC: Is it OK for Dek to do that, Patrick?).
"Watch it, for Odd's sake! I saw the X--Rays as clearly as you did, but for goodness sake, don't go telling anybody else about this! Only tell those who need to know, that doesn't include Kix or Ralph. And as for Anni, listen. I know as well as you do how urgent this is, but I must point out 2 things: 1, we need to treat Anni, informing people about her will only have the higher-ups whisk her off and start a national panic. And trust me, if it gets out about Anni, the freed Mudokon terorrists will find out as well. Secondly, we have another solution - tell nobody, and in the course of the operation, think of an excuse to operate there and de-fertilise her. That way everything carries on as normal, or as normal as possible."
Dek was wringing all 4 of his hands in worry, his past jobs here had been troubling enough, this was a new level again.
He yelled back into the other room "Arthur! I suggest you anaesthetise Anni ,we don't want her awake while operating."
~~~~~~~~
Arthur heard Dek's call, and he moved to the anaesthetiser. The mask was already over Anni's face, but in the hassle it hadn't been turned on. Arthur flipped the machine on, and stepped back, looking on in a mix of worry and intrigue.

Fuzzle Guy: Apart from going swimming I've never been more wet in my life than when I went to see Take That.

05-12-2007, 10:10 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Very interesting turn of events. A perfect example of how to make things more colorful without messing the whole place up.

[/rant]

------------------------------

#7 Slig looked at the new Sligs, after the suited Mudokon sealed himself in the R+R. "Look, let's go and find the boss. Since he possibly didn't even hear about the animals, he might have headed to the Cafeteria. Let's check it out."

(OOC: Shall we assume #9 and #10 followed him there, Venks?)

------------------------------

Rick was relieved that the Cafeteria was a Wildlife-free zone again. He put the cleaver on the table, turned to the oven and took the Scrab Legs out. He placed the tray on the counter, grabbed a handful of spice from its box and strewed it on the Legs. "That's done."

He looked up from the Legs. "I guess people couldn't wait and left." he thought, seeing that the Cafeteria was rather empty. But then, Dionysia came in and said that animals were loose in the factory. "Yeah, some of them came in here, but nobody got hurt. They were acting strange, they only stole some Scrab Legs and that's all. They could have attacked a BigBro who was sleeping there." he said, pointing at a table.

He walked out from behind the counter. "Don't close the door yet, let's see if there are people outside." Rick walked up to the door and had a look at the corridor. He saw that Arnie and Otto were walking towards the Cafeteria.

"Hey Rick, what's going on?" called Otto at the Mudokon.

"There are some loose animals in the factory. The Cafeteria will be under lockdown, we are supposed to stay in there until #7 Slig sorts the situation out."

"I'm here, I'm here..." said #7 Slig, running from the stairs' direction, panting. "Boss, I would advise that you take shelter in the Cafeteria, there are some..."

"Yes, I know about the Wildlife creatures. OK, we'll go in there, and lock the door from the inside. Can you handle those animals by yourself, #7?"

"I'm not alone, I have some new guards with me... I guess I left them behind, I ran as fast as I could..." he said, looking behind, waiting for #9 and #10 to catch up with him. "I'll try to bring RG along too if I see him."

05-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Mia the Mud
Bolamite

: Can I say Oddworld?
: 68
Mia the Mud  (10)

Andy walked back to Pablo and the others. He looked down at the mud, which still hadn’t said a word. He sighed. He did mort damage then he thought. Oh well. That was done was done.

“Sure. Whatever get us to the boss man.”