Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

10-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

: May 2003
: Netherlands
: 9,976
Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Charger and Kaira took the backseat, Kaira resting her head on Chargers lap, awaiting where they were going and what was going to happen.

'What a shit ride you got shorty...' Charger reacted as he was sitting with his knees up his nose. 'I can barely sit straight back here...'

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

10-09-2005, 06:51 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

: Aug 2003
: Location: Location.
: 814
Dave  (10)

The Circus man glanced at Charger in the rear-view mirror. "This car wasn't designed for people as ... big as you. If you'd rather walk, you can get out."
---
Art stood around at the desk, keeping up his act.

10-10-2005, 12:27 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

PSeok was feeling rather pleased ith himself as he flew down over the last row of mountains before Los Santos, 8 hours sooner than he'd originally predicted. The gunslinger had fallen asleep and had apparently taken of the form of a sack of meat. Fortunately though, he didn't snore.
Pseok swooped down on Los Santos and was rather surprised to see a circus just on the edge of the city. "A circus? I thought this was meant to be a big gangland, gambling pit." If he had arms he would have shruged as he flew high over the circus and peered down into it, spotting a similar looking shape below. He flew over ad considered what he'd just seen. Then he jerked his back to wake Roland.
Pseok: "Hey, Roland! We're here and its not midday yet! I guess you're distances weren't as long as you thought! And I've already seen one of your tiger people if you were hoping to meet up with them again." If he had had lips, he would have grinned with pride.

ooc: If you have any complaints Dave, feel free to tell me and I'll edit.

10-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

No big deal, Splat.
---
Roland awoke to the eagle's chattering. And it seemed true: they had already reached Los Santos.
And as Roland scanned the ground below to see what the great bird was speaking of ...
Yes, there was a circus. And there was a familiar shape below.
But Roland didn't think it was one of the tiger people he had seen before. It was smaller, for one, but not by much. From this distance, it was all he could determine.

10-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

As Silvia prepared and ate the food she pondered the situation. There wasn't much chance, or point, now of following the eagle any furthur. She decided in the end that the first thing to do now was to explore her immediate surroundings and try to find out why that place back there had seemed so familiar.
She started packing everything up to get on the move again, then saddled up the horse. Leaping neatly into the saddle, she moved off in the direction she and Roland had just been on foot before. She came up to the river and started following it upstream, the opposite direction she had gone to catch the horse before.
She carried on in this manner for some time, then the trees suddenly started to thin out until she came upon a clearing with an old dirt road running through it east and west. Across the other side the forestry thickened up again, but here it had all been cleared to make a path for the road. She hesitated for a moment, then started trotting down the road heading east.

10-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)Havoc  (4126)

Charger remained silent as they got nearer to a big circus just outside of the city. For a moment, Charger noticed the sunlight was blocked. When he looked out the window to see what was blocking the sunlight, and causing a big shadow like that, he saw a large bird flying over the city. He could hardly see, but it had something on it's back, and it didn't take a long time of thinking to figure out what bird that was.

'Great...' he sighed. 'It would seem everyone is here now.'

He glanced to Blaze.

'I think your flying friend is here,' he said, a bit teasing. He didn't have a lot of friends, so he didn't realy respect something as simple as a friendship.

When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

10-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Blaze glanced at Charger, overlooking the joke. Then he looked up and, sure enough, there it was. That gunslinger-man was quite stubborn.
---
Roland spoke to the Eagle. "Look over yonder. At that circus. Is that one of the tiger people from before? And what is it doing in a cage?"
For this was what he saw, as the Eagle had begun his descent (w/Splat's consent?). His sharp eyes noted that it looked quite like the larger of the tiger-people, but it was smaller. Almost feminine.
Curiouser and curiouser.

10-17-2005, 12:15 AM
Splat

Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: That's fine, going to Los santos was the whole point, so its understandable that they start landing. But if the circus guy sees em he'll be getting rather excited.

Sharp as Roland's eyes may have been, Pseok was still a bird of prey and his eyes were understandably better.
Pseok: "Uh... now you mention it... thats definately a female, either that or the smaller one dressed up or something; I only saw em for about 20 minutes before. How many tiger people are there in this world? I'd never seen anything like it before yesterday. Can you imagine someone locking those two in a cage? I wouldn't envy his job."
Pseok thought for a while, trying to remember more about their meeting yesterday as he flew thoughtlessly down towards the circus. Then he thought of something.
Pseok: "So, what is it you were wanting to do here anyway?"

10-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Oops. Didn't realize it was my turn. I'm a baaaad boy.

Roland silently agreed that whomever tried to lock the tiger men in cages would have a job of it, indeed.
So, what is it you were wanting to do here, anyway?
Roland briefly considered telling his plans to the Eagle. He likely wouldn't understand. How could he fully explain that multiple worlds were hanging in the balance? How could he explain that he, the one unfortunate enough to be cursed with the knowledge of other worlds and cursed with the burden of finding a solution, must find the centrifuge of time and space to right some unimaginable wrong?
And how could he explain that the first man he had to find to point him towards this Nexus was a squat man who ran a circus?
Never mind. He would not lie to the Eagle ... but he would not tell him everything, either.
"I'm looking for a man named Fisher. Robert Fisher. He owns yonder circus, and it is with him I would palaver."

10-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Splat

Pseok: "Wow... That sounds... interesting... What can some idiot who runs a circus know? I'd stay home next time if I were you."
He sighed. Human's were wierd. how they'd come to be masters of the planet he had no idea. He looked down, spotted a field of grass about a kilometre away from the edge of the ciry and the circus, and flew down towards it.
He landed slightly heavier tha he would of if he hadn't had a human sitting on his back and let Roland off.
Pseok: "Great, we're here, want some help finding your circus guy?"

11-01-2005, 09:25 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger leaned over to the bald man.

'Are we nearly there yet? I start to lose feeling in my legs!'

Kaira just moaned uncomfortable.

11-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

>.>

The man from the circus - not the man of whom Roland had spoken, but one of his direct underlings - did not look at Charger, but spoke quietly.
"We'll be there shortly. As a matter of fact ..."
As he spoke they turned a corner near the outskirts of Los Santos. And it was there: An enormous red and yellow tent surrounded by various attractions - a man swallowing flaming swords, a two-headed midget, a man with one leg and a large birdlike beak juggling knives ... it was intense.
As they got closer, Blaze began looking around for signs of a tiger-woman exhibit.
But there were none. Perhaps she was being held on the other side of the tent?
---
Roland dismounted the Eagle and considered the offer.
After a moment he said, "I suppose I can allow you to accompany me a little longer. But be very careful. I am certain that this place is far more dangerous than it looks.
As if to confirm this, two tall figures strode out from an open flap in the tent nearby. They appeared to be humans, dressed in obscenely bright suits with very loud ties ... but their faces looked ... off. Strange. Almost as if they were masks made of skin. Very well crafted masks, but masks nonetheless.
They stopped short upon seeing Roland and Pseok.
One spoke in a buzzy voice that made the gunslinger think of insects. "Gunzlingerrr! Quick! Go tell Fizzer!"
Roland knew that, as one of the "men" turned to run off that he was going to find Fisher, not Fizzer. He drew quickly and fired a shot at the second "man" before it got more than three steps away.
The first "man" was drawing a weapon as well, but it was unlike any gun Roland had ever seen. It had three prongs and no discernable trigger.
Roland raised his gun and aimed. He would have shot, had he not needed to know where Fisher was.
The "man" hesitated, and Roland changed plans. He shot the strange gun out of the thing's hand and steadied his aim again.
"Where's Fisher?
---
Blaze heard a gunshot across the circus, and, several seconds later, there was a second one.
"Oh, hell," he groaned. "We've got a visitor."
As the crowd in the circus began to panic and disperse, the small circus man raised two guns of his own and buried them in the backs of Blaze and Charger.
"Walk slowly and casually forward, beasts," he hissed, with no hint of his former jocularity. "I don't want to have to shoot you and ruin what could be a great show.
---
Post = done.

11-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

Silvia continued along the path for some time without event, until the road started to twist and twine up a steep hill. She urged the horse into a trot until they reached the top, then stopped as she saw something a bit furthur on. It looked like a burnt out old shack, but except for being overgrown with weeds from the years, it seemed to be in surprisingly good condition for a building that had apparently burned down.

Silvia sat still for a short time, then slowly dismounted and started walking over to the shack, her horse following of it's own accord. She walked up to the shack and cautiously leaned on one of the walls; it didn't give way. She looked up the way she had come, not really knowing what she was looking for but looking anyway. This place looked very familiar, but she couldn't quite figure out why.

After a little while she decided to pitch camp early, a short distance away from the shack. As she started preparing to set up, she became aware that a headache was starting to form...

11-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Splat

ooc: ooh, the plot thickens! Don't forget Kaira Dave, she could wreck everything for the chaps in the circus!

Pseok watched, with some confusion, from one guy the next as guns sung in various directions and one of them whipped out a vary bizarre but unnervingly familiar weapon. He was relieved enough when Roland shot the thing out of his hand to make a sarcastic comment!
Pseok: "Hey, careful my friend, You very nearly made an enemy of these guys." (ooc: post 202)
Pseok grinned to himself. Man, he was so funny. He turned to the guy who'd been holding the odd weapon.
Pseok: "Hey, where'd you get that thing? I don't think a circus guy should be playing with something like that. In fact I knew a scientist who shouldn't have spent so much time playing with things like that. Where'd you buy it?"
Well, seeing one of those again wasn't something he'd expected after so long, let alone held by a circus worker. But if he found out where it came from he might be able to start a little quest of his own. He also had some revenge issues he'd like to get sorted out if the oppertunity arose.

11-03-2005, 10:19 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

(OOC: I assume they already left the car? Cuz otherwise he would not be able to put the guns at their backs? :P)

Charger had looked the other way for a moment, in the direction of the gunshot.

'It would appear so...' he mumbled. He had a look around the place. Here he was thinking HE was a freak... but seeing all these people in the circus... this made him look like the most normal thing alive.
Then, suddenly, the cold feeling of a gun barrel burried in his back. He didn't even have to think about what it was. He would recognize it instantly. He could feel the cold touch even trough his thick coat of fur. He had a gentle look over his shoulder, but couldn't see what kind of gun it was exactly. Neither could he with Blaze.
He decided not to speak, as the bald man had obviously forgotten about Kaira, who was still back at the car. Charger hoped she would do the right thing and sneak away. He knew her, and she would think before acting. Unfortunatly, the man realized to soon.

(OOC: Gonna take control of your character for a bit, Dave. Hope you don't mind, need to do it to make it work ^^

'Where is that white tiger friend of yours by the way?' the man ponderd and turned around to look.
Charger was right, she did the right thing and was making a run for it.

'RUN KAIRA!' he shouted over his shoulder, just to get the gun poked in his side.

'Shut up!' the man hissed, then turned back to Charger and Blaze, gun still pointed. 'No matter... I can get a white tiger easy enough somewhere els... it's you two I'm interested in.'

Charger drew a grin on his face. Good, just like he had hoped, the man just thought Kaira was an ordinary tigress. A stupid animal with no real inteligence. Good thing he knew better.

'I've never been to the circus before...' he said in a humoristic way.

(OOC: If there's is anything you want changed, Dave. Let me know ).

11-03-2005, 10:54 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

: Mar 2004
: Umm...what?
: 494
the brew master  (10)

Drakko was paceing back and forth in the room thinking what he was gonna do..until he had an idea.

Drakko walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him,then went and hid behind the shower curtains.

-------------------

Vladimir and his two bodyguard thugs had finally reached the hotel,they entered and headed straight for the desk.

"Hmm..i haven't seen you around here before"Said Vladimir"Well..i'd like to get the key for my private sweat."

-------------------

Tristen had been following the plane he saw and it lead him to Los Santos..it was here he hoped to find Drakko..and kill him.

-------------------

jax=Dead

(well theres a post for Drakko,Vladimir,a guy i forgot about and jax who was from chapter 2.)

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 11-03-2005 at 08:19 PM..
11-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Dave opened the Community RPG thread to read new replies.
Gretin's post didn't pertain to any of his characters, so he didn't reply to it - but he didn't forget about it, either.
Splat's post next... fine. After a moment, he typed a response ...
---
The gunslinger noted his own words being thrown back at him, and dismissed them. Let the Eagle have his fun.
The Eagle was talking now, about seeing those weapons before. He would remember this and ask again later.
When the Eagle finished the not-man took a breath and blew a raspberry at the bird. Roland took a step forward, gun still raised.
"Now, thing," he said. His voice was quiet but solid. "I want to see Fisher. Take me now."
The thing appeared to recognize the gunslinger for who he was - the mask it wore stretched into a shape that would pass for surprise, had it been human, and then it bowed low.
The gunslinger rolled his eyes and kicked at the thing. "Rise, slave, and take me to Fisher."
The gunslinger hoped he would not have to explain to the Eagle. Though in time he might, anyway. That depended on how things played out with the owner of the circus.
---
Dave read Havoc's reply to the Community RPG.
He shrugged.
Dave leaned over and typed: "No big deal, Charger. I didn't forget about Kaira; I intentionally made the circus dude forget. And I don't mind if you move him about, as I didn't give him a profile or even a name, and I feel he is a free-for-all character."
Dave sat back, cracked his knuckles, and began the next part of his post ...
---
Blaze chuckled a bit at this wit from Charger, and was silenced when the gun in his back dug deeper.
"Keep a lid on it. Do not attract attention to yourselves." The small man was quite irritated, to say the least.
---
Dave scrolled down and read through The Brew Master's reply next. After a moment's consideration, he typed a response ...
---
Art was startled to see the man walk in, as he didn't expect anyone so soon. But he was clever enough to hide it.
The man asked for the key to his suite, and Art promptly went to the drawer and reached to the back ... and grabbed the key.
He held it out. "Here you are, sir, enjoy your stay." He had no idea if he was following proper clerk ettiquette, but didn't particularly care just now.
---
Dave sat back and clicked the button that read "Post Quick Reply."

11-03-2005, 08:33 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Vladimir gave the clerk an odd stare and took the key from his hands and headed for his room.

----------------

Drakko heard a door opening and the words "stay here" from a man with a russian accent..Vladimir?

The door closed and there was silence.Drakko slowly opend the door and saw Vladimir standing at the bed side tabe...Dra...*BANG*.

A bullet was shot out from the back off the coat and straight into Drakko's chest,Vladimir knew something was up when the clerk gave him the key from a drawer and not the board behind him and now Drakko was on the floor bleeding to death because of it.

Vladimir kneeld down next to Drakko.

"Drakko..my comrade..my freind..you should have known only death would follow if you took a job from Mario."Said the russian man.

Vladimir raised his gun onto Drakkos head.

"But..i have a proposition for you..if you kill Mario i'll forget any of this happend and you walk away a free man..or you can try to leave Los Santos and i will surely hunt you down."

Drakko spits on Vladimir.

"I see you have made a decision..i will meet you here tommorow in this same room..if you don't show up i will assume you are dead or have left Los Santos"

Vladimir holsterd his firearm,stood up..and just left Drakko there.

Vladimir took the elevator down and as he headed past the receptionist he left the clerk a message.

"Your comrade could use some help." and with that said Vladimir left the building.

Whats stopping you?

11-04-2005, 12:21 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Kix and Krishe were hiding in the bushes, when they saw Vladimir leave the building.

"Isn't that?..." Krisha asked,looking at Drakko.

"Well I think it's him... Maybe something went wrong in there. I think we should go check." Kix said.

"Can't YOU just go in, and then i could kill that bastard??" Krisha asked.

"No, something must have went wrong. We gotta see Drakko." Kix said, as she ran towards the entrance.

Krisha sighed, as she followed.

"Guess we'll have to use the window... The door's closed.." Krisha said and climbed the wall to anopen window.

Kix followed, and they began looking for Drakko.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

11-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

'Gee... isn't attracting attention the reason you're trying to lock us up?' Charger ponderd half to himself and half to the guy, just to anoy him. He knew this guy wouldn't just shoot a perfectly good attraction for his circus. Charger would have to make an escape attempt to let it come that far probably.

They walked past a few cages, it had all kinds of animals in it. Elephants, monkeys, horses. Everything you'd expect to find in a circus. A bit behind them was the freak bunch, swallowing swords, spitting fire and walking on two fingers. The little bald guy lead them to the back of the circus tent where Charger suddenly saw a cage which held another tiger like creature... probably their sister. (OOC: She's gonna be your character, right Dave?)
'Well,' Charger grunted and gave Blaze a sideway stare. 'At least we found our sister...'

---

Kaira had the feeling she had just got past those slo... (OOC: Oh... wait...)...

Kaira had the feeling she was completely out of breath, felt like she ran trough half Los Santo's. While in fact she was just a block or two away from the circus. She could still see it's peak from the fence she was hiding behind. She had found an emtpy ally where she kept hidden untill she would figure out what to do.
What did that guy want from Charger and Blaze anyway. Maybe make them the new circus acts? Yea... that seemed the most logical thing.
She sat there, tugged away in the ally to catch her breath.

11-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Splat

Wow, I just spent 20 minutes writing a post just to have it deleted cus the computer i'm using logged me out.

Pseok was determinedly confused by what was going on.
Pseok: "All this time you've bee trying to convince me that this is reality and then this happens. You should tell me all about it some time. Preferably before you get your face remade by an RNA gun, which isn't a pleasent feeling, by the way."
THere was something definately odd about this human, especially the way he kept pulling at his skin as if it was on to tight. Pseok hesistated and had a quick change of mind.
Pseok: "Actually, why don't you tell me all about it now before I end up walking into some secret alien palace and being captured and kept in a giant bird cage."

ooc: I'll be away for the weekend, not sure if I'll be able to post or not, so you'll have to bare with me.

11-04-2005, 01:12 AM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

OCC:Yeah same here..i've got school camp next week so no posts from me for a bit.)

PAIN...everywhere.

Lights...fading.

Air...decreasing.

Lungs...tightening.

Drakko had lost alot of blood,he tried holding his wound together to no prevail..his eyes were growing heavy and his body was numb..his hand slowly slipped off his wound and his eyes shut.

Pain...subsiding.

Numbness...Rising.

Death...iminent.

By now Drakko should have been dead..he wasn't..and didn't want to be.

Drakko lay there quietly trying to hold in for the last few shivering minutes of his exsistence...

Whats stopping you?

Last edited by the brew master; 11-04-2005 at 01:32 AM..
11-04-2005, 02:02 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Kix and Krisha had found the room he was in, and when they saw him, they panicked.

"Oh my GOD! What happened??" Krisha asked, frightened, "gotta heal you!!"

She immediatly ran over to him, and tried to ripp out the bullet. After she'd found it, and pulled it out, she touched his wound with her paw. Then evrything became glowing white. His wound would slowly begin to heal, but his blood wouldn't be regenrated.

Kix looked at krisha with her mouth opened.

After the healing was done, Krisha blacked out.

"Oh!!" Kix grunted and checked up on Drakko.

"Drakko wake up! Don't die..." Kix said, and shook him a bit.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

11-04-2005, 07:47 AM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

Art watched the man go, suddenly very nervous. Something went wrong. And that was not cool.
Art looked around at the empty lobby ... no one here to miss his presence. But he had to remain calm, in case someone saw him and mistook him for an employee.
Art slid out from behind the counter and moved towards the elevators ...
---
Roland began following the thing. It was clear that the Eagle was not comfortable with it around, and likely thought that this was more evidence that he was dreaming.
He felt obligated to tell him something, as the Eagle had flown him here.
As they walked, Roland spoke. "Look, Eagle. This is too complicated to go far into right now, but I'll confirm your suspicions: this man is not human. I believe he is a taheen, a creature with an animal's head and a human's body."
(OOC: I'm going to predict Pseok's reaction, if that's okay, Splat)
Pseok gave him a suspicious look. "Would that mean those tiger-people are taheen, as well?"
Roland shook his head. "The taheen, unlike yon tiger folken, were not born of man and animal. They were born of the darkness under the universe. They hope to live in the worlds above their darkness by imitating humans. Hence the masks."
To Roland, this was enough for now. He had neither the time nor the patience to explain the multitude of worlds hanging in the balance, threatening to collapse into the very Darkness that the taheen were from.
---
The elevator reached the top floor, and Art stepped out. He moved on and into the Suite, and marched in to find Kix and Krisha, worrying about a very hurt Drakko.
"Ah, shit," he mumbled, then moved forward. "Drakko, what happened?" As if he couldn't tell. "How did they do it?" Art realized that Drakko would likely blame him for their failure, and was on his guard.

Last edited by Dave; 11-06-2005 at 02:08 PM.. : The Eagle's name is Pseok. Not Splat.
11-04-2005, 12:54 PM
the brew master
Super Stingbee

the brew master  (10)

Drakko had his wound healed but his blood was still all over the floor and wall.

He realised this must of been Art's fault or someone tipped off Vladimir..but he doubted that though.

Drakko would have strangled Art by now if he wasn't still on the floor practically dead..but that would've just caused more problems..problems Drakko and the others didn't need right now.

"Well,something obviously went wrong and Vladimir knew someone was up here."

Drakko pulled himself up into a sitting position and then pushed himself against the wall.

Drakkos limp body just sat there...

lifeless.

OCC:OMG IS TEH DRAKKO DEAD!?!?

Whats stopping you?

11-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Splat

ooc: I doubt it TBM.
Dave, that's alright, Pseok (ah, but what did you call him Dave?) isn't excactly a broad thinker and probably wouldn't relate the two, but we all have our moments of insight. It'll be ok.

Pseok tried to comprehend what Roland had just told him, but decided it would be easier if he didn't bother.
Pseok: "So what are we likely to find if we walk into that tent? A huge tar-heen breeding pool? A portal to some other dimention where they all ocme from? A blue police phone booth with an entertaining time-traveling alien who looks suspiiciously human? And is this Fisher guy a Tar-thing?"

11-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: I don't remember if Roland ever learned Pseok's name, and I don't feel like checking. So he calls him Eagle, and thinks of him as the Eagle.
---
Roland listened as the Eagle shot off questions, mispronouncing taheen. He didn't know if he had misheard or was being wise, but it was not important.
Roland: "When we enter the tent, we are likely to see what they want us to see: a circus. But I have a feeling that this is just a cover. As for Fisher, he may be taheen, or he may be ... something else. I have no way of knowing."
The idea that Fisher might be a vampire was something Roland thought the Eagle could go without knowing.
The taheen in the bright and garish suit had now led them into the tent. And Roland was right: It looked, indeed, like a circus. The audience was only half full, likely because the show hadn't started yet - there were no acts in any of the three rings. The only active attractions were all outside.
Roland spoke to the taheen. "Now, where can I find Fisher?"
The taheen began to smile - a cunning, I-fooled-you-and-you-don't-know-it-yet smile. "You won't be zeeing mizter Fizzer in thiz life, gunzzlinger."
And the audience rose, as one, to their feet, and rushed the gunslinger and the Eagle.
Roland quickly drew his revolvers and delivered a single, swift shot to the taheen's head. As he dropped he turned to the eagle.
Roland: "Can you fight? There are at least a hundred of these things, and I doubt that we'll be able to evade them long enough for me to pick them all off."
---
Art looked down at Drakko. He was much larger than himself, but ...
Art was already planning things out in his head. He would ask if the cats could try any more magic, and then ... then, he would have to try and carry Drakko to the elevator. They certainly couldn't call an ambulance. Imagine that conversation: "Hello, 911? Yeah, I have a larger Anthro wolf here with a bullet wound partially healed by magic ... what happened? Well, he came up here to perform a mob hit ...." No. Calling an ambulance would be a disaster.
So Art would have to carry him.
Art: "Kix. Krisha. Do either of you know any more magic that might help?"
---
I feel the need to add some profiles.

NAME: Benvolio (The Circus Guy)
SPECIES: Raven Taheen
HEIGHT: 4'9"
Other Details: Benvolio works for the elusive Robert Fisher. He is a raven taheen - a creature with the body of a human but the hands and head of a raven. It is a semi-demon who believes that disguising itself as a human, it will eventually become human. He brings rare attractions to the circus, and recruits Breakers (whom Roland will discuss later on).

NAME: Robert Fisher
SPECIES: Possibly a Vampire
OCCUPATION: Owner of Sombra's Travelling Circus, vice president of Sombra Enterprises.
AGE: Ageless. Often takes on the form of someone in their early thirties.
HEIGHT: 6'4"
Other Details: Fisher is a being who, to use words directly from the Dark Tower, darkles and tincts. This means he exists in multiple worlds at multiple times. The fact that he lives as a vampire - not the Hollywood Dracula type of vampire, but a carniverous, cannibalistic beast - is uncertain, but seems likely. He is skilled in the dark arts - nothing like altering landscapes or demon raising; he uses dark magic to, for instance, travel between worlds, change his appearance, see futures, direct the will of others. Though he is high up in rank, he is not on top. He answers to one unknown figurehead.
---
Benvolio pushed onward towards the tent. He was too busy thinking about earning Fisher's favor for bringing in two more anthro tigers to hear their conversation.
That was when he heard the second gunshot, from inside the tent.
The hell?
He prodded the anthros forward and into the tent ... and saw exactly what he knew Fisher would not want.
A gunslinger was at the circus.
No time to lock up the anthros. He raised his guns and slammed the two of them in the back of their heads. They were big, and likely wouldn't stay down long, but if he could even get thirty seconds away to find Fisher ...
No. Fisher likely already knew that that bloody Gunslinger was here. So instead of wasting time going to tell Fisher, Benvolio ran forward, into the onrushing crowd, visions of glory in his head.

11-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Splat

ooc: If you check, Dave, you'll notice that you, (not Roland) referred to Pseok as Splat.

Could he fight?
Could he fight?
Actually, yes, he could fight.

In fact, if he got a little to out of control, things tended to get a bit too messy, which was something he didn't particularly want to happen, but as things were starting to look a bit messy anyway he felt that if the worst came to the worst he could probably get away with letting himself go.
Even if Roland did chase him off and leave him to wonder the world alone again. Still, all in a days work.

Pseok, without waiting to give an answer (it was one of those situations where a badly thought out sarcastic comment had to wait) he took off into the air, flew directly towards the crowd, hoped the gunslinger would have the sence not to shoot at the... people he was after, wondered what tar-things tasted like and then swooped down towards the swarm of humans, grabbing a head in one of his claws, squeezed to the point where he felt the skull collapse under the pressure (and a very odd-feeling skull it was, not at all like the last (and first) skull he crushed), let go, swooped up and repeated the process a couple of times before flying back to the gunslinger and letting out the comment he'd been saving especially for a situation like this:
Pseok: "That answer your question?"
He gave a signiture death-glare/grin.

11-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Havoc
Cheesecake Apocalypse

Charger heard the gunshots coming from the tent. He also noticed how the little guy was distracted from what he was doing, and he figured this might be a nice time to make an escape attempt. Unfortunatly... he recieved a gun to his head before putting that plan into action. He had been called hardheaded by Kaira a lot of times... but even Charger wasn't hardheaded enough to stay on his feet after being hit with a gun.
He crashing into the sandy ground, eye's closed, mouth partialy open, and not moving...

---

Kaira could see onto the circus terrain from the ally she was hidding in. She had noticed the Eagle from earlier and the guy who had been chasing Chargers brother, were also there.
She rose on her paws and jumped on a dumpster to have a look over the wooden gate. It was then her ears caught the sound of gunshots.
Her ears flattend and her eye's grew large.

'No! Charger!' she roared out and emediatly leaped over the fence, crossing the short distance of desert before reaching back to the circus terrain.
When she got there, closer to the tent, she saw what was realy going on. It were the eagle and the other guy, mixed up in some big fight. One they would not easily win by the looks of it.
Kaira had a doubt. Should she help them? Charger and Blaze might need their help later. Not to mention Drakko and the gang who went with him...
She decided that mixing in would probably be best, the more people fighting on their side, the better chances of leaving this shithole city all alive.
With that motivation she ran over to the tent, and by the time she got there the fighting was already heavily on it's way.
Both the man and Eagle were fighting countless people... or things... But she didn't stop running. Instead she leaped, as high as she could, jumping over the man she knew only as the gunslinger.
She ended up in the middle of a small crowd of 4 people coming rushing for the eagle. They were all knocked out in an instant. From there it was mindless fighting. Claws, teeth and weight were all used by her to fend off attackers and help out the gunslinger and the eagle...

All that... while Charger was still out cold.

11-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Dave
Clakker Relic Miner

Dave  (10)

OOC: Oh. Right. Gotcha.
---
Roland observed the Eagle's acrobatics for a few moments, and was satisfied.
But it was time to shoot.
Roland downed ten more taheen with his remaining eleven shots, and had to retreat to outside the tent flap to reload both guns - a trick that, thanks to years of preactice, he performed in just under fifteen seconds - before running back in.
The first thing he saw was that the audience had moved much closer ... and then, a large tiger - not an anthro, but a true tiger - leapt over him and began a mad attack. Fine. If it was on his side, Roland would have no quarrel. He did not recognize it just then.
Roland raised his guns and picked off his targets with eerie accuracy.

Last edited by Dave; 11-06-2005 at 02:16 PM..