big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

: Jun 2003
: Netherlands
: 744
big bro boogie  (10)

Boogie: "Floyd is fetching my pants, he left them in the cafeteria."

---

Floyd: "Hey! Watch who you're hitting you moron!
And you say you're a Vykker security Unit? Well let's say there's a Vykker down this hallway and he'll be really really pissed off if he sees you not bringing him some expresso, which he asked Arthur for.*lies* Arthur was trying to get some expresso from that machine, which is broke and I can fix. So step aside, half-robot, or I'll have to short-fuse you with my screw-driver.

Last edited by big bro boogie; 07-08-2005 at 09:22 AM..
07-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Cyber-Slig

: Jul 2004
: Mongolia
: 1,225
Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS : Killing will make what worse? Please ma'am, I shall not ask you again.

*CS puts his Blitz-Rifle on his back, and looks at Anni blankly*

CS : You are violating laws #103, #632 and #812, this is worthy of Death to us sligs, you shall be punished as such, if you do not move.
07-08-2005, 09:27 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

Floyd: "Yeah, you go on and dare to kill someone. I'm reaching for my screw-driver."

---

Boogie: "So what was your job, Dek?"

07-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

: Mar 2005
: England
: 1,815
Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

Arthur sighed with relief at Floyd's quick thinking.

It was only a brief break though. He tried to rason with the implacable cyborg one last time

"Hey, look, you're going to kill me for trying to get expresso from a broken vendor? Why? The thing's broken, I was hitting it to try and fix it!" He winks at Floyd "And my Vykker boss will be mad and probably reprgram you or turn you into junk metal if you do anything to me!"

He wished he hadn't left his baton back at his old FeeCo station. It would have come in handy round about now.

~~~~

" My job? Oh, I was head medical officer and chief supervisor of products back at my old Vykkers' Labs installation. Then they fired me as I had to help you lot. Damn those bastards." He muttered. "Not damn you, damn the Vykkers who fired me." he explained. He then thuoght about wherre the others had gone again. "Well how can getting your pants take this long?" Dek wondered. He looked out and scuttled a little way down the corridor, only to find himself in the middle of what seemed to be an employee war. "Oh my goodness, what ois going on here! Arthur? Floyd? What the-a robot Slig!?" Dek was practically stunned out of his mind.
07-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Jarnww
Fuzzle

: Jun 2005
: Everywhere!
: 123
Jarnww  (10)

OOC:Sorry for all the inconvieniences CS. My bad.

Sev got up off the floor. A whole mass of muds and sligs were arguing about something. Sev got off the floor.

Sev:"Uh, excuse me gents, but would someone mind telling me what's going on here? All I know is that this guy here *Points to CS* was tryin to shoot this guy. *Points to Arthur*"

07-08-2005, 09:37 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Boogie watches as Dek walks away.*
Boogie: "That's nice. Seems I'll be watching for you, Scruben."
Scruben: "Okay."

---

*Floyd walks over to Dek.*
Floyd: "Err... This piece o' scrap claims he's a Vykker security Unit. He tries to kill Arthur for hitting that expresso machine. Now I told him you would be really pissed if the expresso wouldn't arrive fast, or something. So act a bit tough and pissed. Please?"

Last edited by big bro boogie; 07-08-2005 at 09:40 AM..
07-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS : So you all wanna take me on? Grammar correction : Want to not ''Wanna'' Reason : System Error

CS prepared for a brawl, crackign the knuckles on his huge firsts.
07-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)Munch's Master  (745)

ooc: big bro boogie, Dek did reply to Boogie, I mised your post you see but I went back and edited.

IC:

"...Right." Dek replied.

He put on the stereotypical nasallly Vykker voice

"Now listen you wandering junk pile! I gave this slig orders to get me expresso, and you're stopping him? That means you're going against Vykker orders, but you are programmed to obey us! So I order you to cease violent conduct immediately or I will be forced to send a report to your Labs about your actions and file for your deporgramming and deletion! Do you understand? If so state your product number and installation number and end violent actions!" He screeched.
He then muttered to Floyd "How's that?"

Arthur just kept trying to hide in the corner.
07-08-2005, 09:42 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

: Aug 2003
: Denmark
: 4,811
T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

"I aint movin'." Anni said, crossed her arms, and angrily stared at the floor.

She didn't show any fear, although she was a little afraid of what would happen next. A deep relexant breath escaped her lungs.

"What it will make worse, is your friendship with the rest of us... Kix, Nick or whatever... Try Looking apart from your Robotic side, and look inside the real you." She said.
Wil siger (17:13):
Hey, I have massive nuts. :@

============

07-08-2005, 09:48 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

OOC: Ooh, I declare this an actionscene.
:
ooc: big bro boogie, Dek did reply to Boogie, I mised your post you see but I went back and edited.
Yeah, I noticed, I edited mine also.

--IC--

Floyd: "Brilliant Dek."
*Floyd turns to CS*
Floyd: "Now you listen to what the Vykker said, mister. I'm armed and ready to short-fuse you, so don't try anything."

*Floyd grabs his screwdriver*

07-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS : Product and Serial number? Oh emm... I forgot...

CS turns to Anni

CS : I don't remember any of those names, please stop mentioning them! I'm just here enforcing the law, if any of you don't like it, too bad, you either listen, or die

OOC : CS is starting to turn back
07-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: This topic has become really hot in the last hourv or so!

IC:

Dek realised he was starting to have an effect. "Hurry up! If you don't then I'll have to have you demoted and reported to Scylla (I think this is how non-Sligs say it.) Now that violent transactions are ending, please confirm your identity so I can continue about my business and ensure you are correctly stationed."
He muttered again to Floyd "I just hope this confuses him enough to spark this mentioned old personaltiy in him back up."

Arthur just stood behind them ahgain "Yeah, do what the smart guy said!" He yelled over the crowd.
07-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS : Smart guy? Look buddie, a retarded intern is smarter than him. And why is everyone against me anyway? What the hell have I done?

*CS looks at the crowd with confusion*
07-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur now looked outraged. "Don't play the dumb guy with me metal guy, you tried to kill me for hitting a broken vendo! Then this lot came to stop you, then you attacked that mudokon and advanced on me with a gun! That's why everyone's against you, so I guess you're the real retarded intern!" Arthur yelled, almost turning red with frustration.
07-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS : Why the hell would I shout at someone for breaking a vendo machine? I break them all the time. No bloody moolah in this factory. You're talkin' crap. All of you are. I'm ashamaed by you Anni, why would you be so against me like this, defending these idiots?
07-08-2005, 10:22 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)T-nex  (3441)

Anni backed off a bit.

"YAY!!!!! You're back!!" She screamed with joy.

She ran over to Cyber-slig and hugged him. Then she let go.

"Um, You've turned back. I think the Vykkers did something to you... those scums... But I'm glad you're back." She said and smiled, "Now people, The show's over! You can leave now!"

She looked at the lot, ready to do stuff to CS.

"It's good to have you back. Hey, maybe you could help me with something..." she said pondering.

============

07-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

ooc: Did anyone else just have a page saying something abotu an error when trying to move to a different page?

IC:

Arthur was getting mroe and more worked up "All the time! How? You just came here and tried to kill me! And now you suddenly act as if you know these guys all your life-wait, she's called Anni? How did you know her name?"

Dek began getting his chill pill tube out, he could see a few people, especially Arthur, would needthem before this was over.
07-08-2005, 10:27 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Floyd relaxes and puts back his screwdriver.*

Floyd: "What's up with these people? Anyway, I'll check out that machine."

*Floyd walks up to the Expresso machine, and looks inside the hole where expresso cans normally pop out. He sees a can stuck in the opening.*

Floyd: "Ah, I see. There's a can stuck in the opening here. Now if I just slap it here the can should come out."

*Floyd slaps the machine right in the middle and can comes rolling out.*

Floyd: "I fixed it."

*Another can rolled out.*
Floyd: "Huh? What's up with that?"

*Soon every can inside the machine came rolling out.*

Floyd: "I think I'll report this as 'Bad machine'. Anyway, come and get your free expresso here!"

07-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

"Finally, a drink." Arthur said, taking an expresso can and drinking it, then offrering Dekj cone, but he refused. "No my friend I'm not particularly keen on beverages that hype people up."

SArthur continued drinking the can, then turned back to Cyber Slig. "So what's up with you? You a schizophrenic?"
07-08-2005, 10:42 AM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

"NO HE AINT!" Anni said, and turned to Arthur, "He's... I think the Vykkers did somthing to him. So leave him alone, you don't know how it is."

She grunted angrily, and looked at Arthur.

-----

OOC: Might aswell put Razer into the story.

Razer woke up from a deep nap, and yawned. He looked at the clock, and saw it was pretty late.

"Wow, I've never slept like this." He grinned.

Then he heard footsteps.

"So, when do we go back??" he heard a female voice ask in the distance.

Then two shapes became visible.

"Oh it's you." Razer mumbled and Turned around to walk away, but then Kix saw him.

"Hey!" She said.

"I don't have time for you, I'm busy." He said annoyed.

"With what? Sleeping?" Kix asked and laughed.

Dean was gonna ask her to calm down but then Razer raised his gun.

"Now you two-" He said, but then he saw they had walked away already.

He sighed, andput his gun down.

"Why me?" He asked, and walked away.

============

07-08-2005, 10:45 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur looked at Anni in puzzlement. "What do you mean? You actually do know him? Well why was he perfectly happy to kill me a few minutes ago, but now he's fine? And Vykkers are alright, Dek here," *He pats Dek on the shoulder* "Helped heal a mudokon and a Big Bro Slig who were injured. So why is he like this? More to the point, WHO is he?"
07-08-2005, 10:51 AM
big bro boogie
Sewer Sleg

big bro boogie  (10)

*Floyd hear's Arthur talking about Boogie*
Floyd: "Holy shite! I forgot about Boogie's pants. Err... I'll be heading up to the cafeteria."
*Floyd grabs a can of expresso and ran to the cafeteria.*
Floyd's thoughts: "Well, where could those pants be? Oh! There they are."

*Floyd headed up to the pants and dragged them back to Boogie.*

Boogie: "What took you so long?"
Floyd: "A fight with some Cyber Slig."
Boogie: "Ha-ha, nice try."
Floyd: "It's the truth, honest. I've got evidence. Follow me. Oh and could you carry Scrubby for a while? I'll give you some expresso cans for free."
Boogie: "Fair deal."

*Boogie climbes into his pants, and then makes Scruben sit on his back.*
*Floyd walkes up to the Expresso machine area, with Boogie following.*

07-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Cyber-Slig

Cyber-Slig  (10)

CS looked at Anni with confusion

CS : Emm... why are you hugging me? I haven't been anywhere, I was just lying in my room, watching TV with Fang. (OOC : He shut down because of this, too much electrical activity), and whatever your name is new slig, and your vykker boyfriend, I'm CS, I've been here for 2 years almost. And the other vykkers do stuff, the ones in the machine repair lab. I'd deal with them, but I need them for whenever something happens.

OOC : Oops, I meant Fang, not Freak.

Last edited by Cyber-Slig; 07-08-2005 at 11:36 AM..
07-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Arthur looked at him puzzled "2 years? Wow. What happened to you, where've you been, and who is Freak? By the wya my name's Arthur." He said, extending his hand.

~~~
Dek turned to see Floyd walking down the corridor and Boogie caryring Scruben with him. "Ah, my patients. How are you so far Boogie, and you Scruben?"
07-08-2005, 12:23 PM
T-nex
Frosties and Buttsex

OOC: He meant Fang, not Freak... Fang is CS's slog.

"Ooh... I don't know why i hugged... Maybe i was happy to see you.. Or a little excited that you didn't kill me..." She said, "Oh well anyways... You've been shut down again i guess... So the Vykkers probably found you and um... did stuff i guess..."

She shrugged and turned to arthur, then first then she noticed a Vykker was there. She got a shock and hid behind Cyber-slig.

"You! GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed.

============

07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Wow, it's less than 12 hours since I was last here and so much has been done!

Stivik was a little surprised when the mud that the robo-slig had been attacking came running round the corner and bashed into him.

He peeled himself off th florr just in time for Anni to come running into him from the other way, smacking him to the florr and leaving him rather dazed. He was just beginning to scrape himself back together when that idiot came running back round the corner and tripped over him.

He climbed to his feet and stood round the corner, watching them. His box was still on so he was recording the rather bizarre fight.

He was a little surprised when Dek came round the corner as they hadn't told him any vykkers were working here. Still, when Floyd offered free expresso to the room, he decided to move.
When Anni screamed at Dek he took his chance. He really hated that girl. And this robot-guy might be able to help him, as he couldn't find RG.

Stivik walked into the corridor and picked up an expresso. Then said to Dek. "Ignore her, she's a-uh... a bit... lost upstairs, if you get me. Old vykker experiment, she'd probably be better off back in the labs. I didn't know there were any vykkers working here; how long you been here?"

He spotted Arthur. "Hey, you better watch where you're going in future or you're gonna get yourself in trouble."

07-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Gretin
Clakker Relic Miner

: Jan 2005
: Lost in Space
: 818
Gretin  (167)Gretin  (167)

OOC: Yeah, I suppose that's why there was that old rule about only posting once a day. Time-zone differences can be a bit annoying sometimes.
Especially when we RPers from places all over the world, like England, America, Scotland, Netherlands, New Zealand, and any others that I may have forgotten right now. Anyway, now to try and get back in since I've been away for a few days.

IC:
Sefon:"Right, I'll be off now."
He walked out of the special barracks and started heading towards the stockyards again, he had a feeling that he would need to be outside soon.

Groll entered the cafeteria then stopped in surprise at the large group of people there. He instinctively raised the barrel on his rifle, without even thinking about it.

Groll:"What's going on here?"

He looks down and sees all the Expresso cans.

Groll:"Cripes, this place is a mess! This entire factory seems to have been havoc since before I came! What on Odd was I transferred here for?"

Last edited by Gretin; 07-09-2005 at 12:02 AM..
07-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Munch's Master
Outlaw Mortar

Dek turned to Stivik
"Yes ser certainly does seem a bit quick to react to people without even getting to know them. But an experiment? And a female? Strange. Well, experiment or not, if she is working here now, then she should remain here unless any problems arise. Has anything strange happened with her, unusual behaviour for a mudokon, mannerisms, things like that? And I'm not actuallly working here, I came here as a request from my friend Arthur here to oeprate on his friends and help them recover. I then recieved word from my Labs that I was fired for missing an important meeting and, here I am now, in need of a job. You don't know where the owner of this factory is do you?"

Arthur started drinking another expresso can. He looked at Stivik "I was trying to get away from a mad cyborg trying to kill me, so excuse me if I was too panicked to look where I was going. You're like Cyber was a minute ago, enforcing all rules even if they are pretty pointless."
07-09-2005, 01:42 AM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

Johnson was still wlking in the wrong direction. He had wlked so far that he was in a part of Rupture Farms that was made of rocks (at least it looked like it) and moss.
Johnson:"Great, were am I know. This area isn't on the map."
Johnson then threw the map to the ground and sat down. He the noticed a door.
Johnson:"What the hell?"
He walked over to it and opened it, all dust fell everywere and there was a loud roar from within.

07-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

Stivik: "Don't take it so hard. But there are a lot of sligs out here that would ahve had your legs off after that. How long have you been in the military."
He turns back to Dek. "Yeah, i can't begin to say all the wierd thingsshe's gotten herself into. I've seen her talking to animals, she's been painting flowers over the walls. Just before I came here she got herself in a whole heap of trouble with another slig here. Nick, his name was. You should go talk to him."

ooc: Wow, that last line looked just like something out of a computer game. to much legend of Zelda. Stivik doesn't realise Nick has made up with Anni yet.