Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

05-04-2001, 04:31 PM
Melvin:squeeking paramite

: Apr 2001
: Bottom
: 879
Melvin:squeeking paramite  (12)
GAMEPRO!

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEH....THE NEW ISSUE OF GAME PRO HAS MUNCH ON THE COVER!!!!!THERES A TWO PAGE ARTICLE ON IT AND SOME PICTURES...BUY IT!!!HOPE THIS HELPS YOU....NOBODIES NOTICED?
05-04-2001, 05:15 PM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

i haven't seen it? But i dont buy mags they were/are a waste of time for me. You could just get double the info and double the info on th net!

05-04-2001, 06:37 PM

Well,the info is actually alot of what you probably know(I knew alot of it)but the cover has munch and abe on it....I guess the info is just usual stuff.(Abe can withstand several shots before dying.Did you know that?)Some cool pictures though...
They probably have it in a book store by you if ya want it...

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Melvin:squeeking paramite ]
05-04-2001, 09:32 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

I thought many of us knew he could withstand several shots, it happens a lot in the game demo-videos. Apparently, from the new video, Munch and probably Abe too can withstand a Scrab attack for a while too, and certainly other creatures do not kill them instantly either.
05-04-2001, 09:40 PM

I didn't know...I can't really view the Munch demos so good...any way does any one have this issue of gamepro?I mean it has munch stuff!Do you have it Pacen?
05-04-2001, 09:42 PM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

I don't have it, although I think it's available in Australia. I don't usually buy magazines though, I'm going to the mall today so I might have a look there.
05-05-2001, 03:46 AM
Yemmling
Stingbee

: edina, MN
: 82
Yemmling  (11)

no offence, but i think i *might* have posted something about this about two-three weeks ago, since i have a gamepro subscription and it came in the mail ever so early....you fools, you didnt listen\ to my nonsensical jabbering then...oh, how you'll pay! *yemmling walks away contemplating a violent yet manevolently clever way of making them all pay*

05-05-2001, 03:59 AM
Steel Shark 100
Fuzzle

: California, and Europe
: 120
Steel Shark 100  (11)

Hey Yemmling, somehow I invision you like Mr.Burns of the Simpson's, at least in this last post,I pictured Mr Burns, you're pretty funny, ( contemplating a violent yet manevolently clever way of making them all pay) sounds evil but funny too.
05-05-2001, 04:00 AM
Sydney
Oddworld Forums Founder
Queen of the Damned

: May 2000
: Australia
: 1,408
Sydney  (32)

Heh heh, that's true Steel Shark. I noticed you mentioned it, Yemmling. They also had it on the official site a while back.

[ May 04, 2001: Message edited by: Sydney ]

05-05-2001, 04:45 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

Pacen  (23)

Well I checked my newsagency and no sign of ANY Game Pro magazine. Guess I'll have to miss out on this one.
05-05-2001, 05:02 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

I remember it being on the official site too.

We don't get a lot of the import magazines over here... or if we do, most of them are from the UK.

I'll get my brother to check McGills in town when he is there next... it is a huge bookshop/newsagent which sells a lot of import magazines which you can't buy in regular newsagencies. Their gaming/computer section is huge... so if anyone has it in Australia, they will.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

05-05-2001, 06:19 PM

Well,Yemmling ya can't blame me for posting the topic...I haven't even been here two weeks.So I had no idea you posted a topic like that.