Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner > Non-Oddworld Art & Literature

11-12-2002, 06:26 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Happy ~The Angel Of Death~

Hope you enjoy this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

She salkd the night, silently, slipping in and out of shadows. The stars sent out little jets of light...to light her path. The silvery moonlight overkast the streetsthat she wandered. The only thing she had ever known, the cold whiped he brutally. As she walked, the creature in the earth beneath her feet coward. All te cretures, but humans coward at every beat of her footsteps. She sang he song of the gallows. Entrapping Souls with every icy breath.

She was never loved. Never liked. So in return she never loved, she was dead inside. She couldn't care about anyone. She paced past places she never glanced at, flowers wilted at her feet. She hardly knew where she went. It was a mision one at a tie. The ones her black twisted soul created. Her evil soul rithed and wriggled from under the grasp of her stony heart.

She was only clothedn black. Black High heels. Black leather trousers. Black T-shirt. Black deep searching eyes. Her long dark hair, was waist long. It was black, as black asthe night. And her hir swayed gently with every step. Her long delicate fingers coated in black varnish.

She walked briskly on, past many passers by. Past gawkers. Past bilding, home and shop. Past man, woman and child. '4 more blocks and then I'm there!' she thought to herself as she made a left turn down Moon Cresent. As she urried down the road she frgot herself, her misson in her excitment and quickly startd t cross the road. She looed o her left a se could hear horns.A roaring car charged towards her. She was frozen. And in seconds she was bouncing off the car bonnet. The car creehed to a halt, asshe was thrown to the floor.

A young man jumpe out the car and bounded towards her. He kneeled next to he as blood drained from her body. 'Why has he stopped? I don't need his help!' she thought. She tried to move, but she couldn't. She stated to look paniced and he quietly soothed her. She heard sirens...and blacked out.........

11-12-2002, 08:45 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)

Hello... Good job..Although my man Chase (ME)..Is a light Angel to show the way of no pain and sufering...It was a good story..Any more you have...

PS is you ever see rose petals (Red one's) my man Chase hase been there...To be on the look out

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

11-13-2002, 04:51 AM
M.O.M
Outlaw Sniper

: Jun 2002
: England
: 1,542
M.O.M  (11)
Happy

your a good writer rex more please

11-19-2002, 05:52 PM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)

Thanks you two!!!!!
Heres the next bit:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His story:

'Hi there little boys and girls,
Today we're gonna learn how to boyes and squirls,
But first,
I'd like you to meet my friend bob,'

As he relaxed after a hard day at work. With 1 hand on the whell, tapping it to the beat of the song. Rapping along to 'The Kids'. He sighed loudly and lened back in his chair.

He stepped steadily onto the aceliration pedal, as he made a turning down moon cresent. He stared at the road,
THERE WAS A WOMAN ON THE ROAD!!!! He jammed his hand on the horn. She wasn't moving. She was just standing there. He saw red seconds later.

He screeched to a halt. and jumped out the car and leapt toads her. he knealt towards her, a teenager ran towards tem with her mobile to her ear. She was ringing the ambulance. Everything was in a shadow. He felt strangly unhappy around this casulty.

He heard the surroundings, he comforte her, she panicked! She was going, he talked more, trying to keep her awake. Soon the ambulance let with her limp body inside, as he followed them in his spots car, red from blood.

He paced around the waiting room, he waited. Hour after hour. Minute after mintue. Seconds turned to hours. He waited for 7 hours. A round faced doctor approched him, he was bald and fat. He looked a little like father christmas. They talked and soon he was pacing towards her ward.

They locked eyes while he was in the corridor. He fet a shiver run down his spine. H walke slowly next to her. He sat down on the rickity old chair they had provided and they stared at each other. It was a long time before one of hem spoke.

"Hello, whats your name?" he whispered. She started to look uncomftable.

"I'm....I'm......," she paused,"I'm Angel. Who are you?" Angl replyed.

"I'm Andrew. ts nice to meet you. Look back there...I'm sorry....."he was interupted.

"Its okay" Angel said in hushed tone,"it was bound to happen." She smiled. Andrew was about to answer as a nurse came in and shooed him out Before he left he got her address from her. He knew he was trouble.......

11-19-2002, 06:34 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)

Ha heh...I find this funny My real name is Andrew N. G.

Hmm.. And my angels name on the RPG's are Chase Hmm

Andrew.(ME)+Chase(rpg)= Me hmm. intresting what a quawinsades you piked the name Andrew Rexy...

Chase huvers over story Rose petals droping on the cover of
ANGEL OF DEATH..

Good work rexy keep it coming..

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........