Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

10-28-2002, 07:40 AM
AINV_GHOST_81
Stunk

: Sep 2002
: Belgium
: 42
AINV_GHOST_81  (10)
My news fanfics, but in English!!!!!!!!! has to see!

CHAPTER 1: Contents

- NOT!!!!! YOU WILL NOT GO A The HUT ASCENDING 2, IT IS OUT OF QUESTION OF APPROACHING IT!!!!!

- BigFace you nou will not give an order!!! it will be made that one want

- YOU KNOW VERY Well that Over there, IT MAKE ODD TRICKS WITH The MUDOKON!!

- Which makes you say that you knows some more than us?

- the blood which ran out on the ground the derniere day, it is nothing perhaps?

- Yes, it is not only a skin of usual animal cut out for then being eaten, YOU PACKS TOO MY OLD

- WHICH IS OLD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe that I will lock up you in a room

- WHAT!

- Abe, Useless to resist, Oldin please go absolutely there and you you remains the mouth bée without not saying a word, speaks

- MMMMMMHHH

- What you tells?

- Nothing

- GOOD OK, GO there, But if you return decapitated or different, will pay of them you the broken pots, included/understood? They made both a small smile always has BigFace bad mood the morning

- Abe, still a thing my old, why did not speak to you, required our good BigFace Abe was turned over towards him, and in his voice normal "I do not know" One says to him would know believed in a miniature play! Abe advanced prudement, arrived takes place certain, there were deerlings on the ground, all deaths, that had been able to them well to arrive?

- Abe, looks at the lake, shouted Oldin

- the lake is.........

- Abe, continues your sentence, I want to know if you have the same vision of the things that me It did one of its heat, and Abe thought of being raffraîchir in lake calm and limpid, unfortunately infested deerling, but like it could note it, not deerling, ili were all on the ground extended like old socks, but what was worse, it was the lake, as étonnnant as its parraître can, the lake was....

- the LAKE IS WITHOUT WATER, Cria abe, which believed réelement that it wanted to return, it had one of its nausea

- You also you wanted to kill you here?

- Ben yes, but I have especially one of his thirst!!!

- will be necessary to have patience to arrive at the lake Astran, and that there, I believe that there is with the moin still water, it is not possible

- Ah, you know, with the time which it makes I am afraid well that...

- do not say a bétise Abe, I know that you can say a heap of them, but here, does not add any, one is already enough hungry, and in addition to the water which we believe drinking "disappeared"

- I recognizes that it is not owl of owe its tapper of the kilometers has foot without drinking only one water drop

- Yes, but good, let us carry on our road, it is done late They arrived devans a gray machine hyper with heaps of piquots on the ground, they took them by the piquot and turned over it, behind, they transfer...

- an ESCUTCHEON SILVER PLATED MUDOKON!!!!! they came from ariver on a marvellous territory, or all let us mudokons them shouted, that got along already has some steps from here

- Poor mudokon, exclaimed Oldin while turning the head from left to right

Last edited by AINV_GHOST_81; 10-27-2002 at 11:59 PM..
10-29-2002, 08:30 AM
AINV_GHOST_81
Stunk

AINV_GHOST_81  (10)

Chapter 2: One turns over?

- Abe, come, leave them in their poor world

- Not, I will not let burst mudokon there

- How that, not? you have the choice, usually, one always goes by two in unknown places, if you want to only go there, go ahead

- Ok, hello, good return

- Yes, hello, I spear to re-examine you one day

- Account on me for that They were made sign and Abe carried on only its way, it awaited accesses that Oldin become very small with far, and then, it was further turned over and run in this dark establishment Some step, it lives of BigBroSlig having fun has to draw above, and then to be made repair, Abe passea in front of remains of trucks, destroyed dustbins completions and arrived finally close to a slig which drew has loss of sight on mudokons without defenses hung by a nail has their feather

- AIIE, leave me, I did not do anything to deserve this punishment, it is even me which have make function the machine 13 for not which you all would die!

- And then, the slig answered by small noise then was laughed and :

- Abe, I was programmed to see in my back, sorry, I allerte the company, you will die Abe took a façe terror and squatted on the ground, wondered how to leave while seeing both bigbro approaching

- Euh... Hello, I am sorry to have met to you, but I must leave, goodbye

- Not, Not, Not, you will not go nowhere a voice resounded in his head, but which spoke to him?

- Abe, I am Aspack, I control your spirit now, all that you can do, it is right to see what I do, ah, ah, ah!!!

- Leaves me, or you go

- you Believe that I will let to you kill me, of the life I jaamais would let a mudokon beat me, yes, I am a race exteinte, it does not have there more that 4 in the world, I am only here, but, I am powerful, and moreover, I am constant, I have an asexual reproduction, unfortunately and.

- Keep silent yourself salts bomb has... (Aspack, is a kind of bomb has leg, it has a head with a gray floche, and has the eyes as bend, one would crunch them to him, it has the nice air, but actually, it is chamboule-all!)

- You know that you can nothing make me, now, if somebody annoys to me during the fixing of spirit, I will not pourai anything any more to make, for the moment all goes well

- Not for me, then me There leaves was all the bigbro which looked at it, some had the mouth with the hydeux smile, and of other, an ugly and poor smile

- Abe, you are has me, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

- Never I will not belong has one... still has one what???

- Aspack, and yet!!!!

- NOOOOOOOOOO

You do not want to say a word?

Last edited by AINV_GHOST_81; 10-29-2002 at 12:38 AM..
10-29-2002, 11:48 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

Its nice seeing you doing Fan Fics in English
10-30-2002, 12:36 PM
AINV_GHOST_81
Stunk

AINV_GHOST_81  (10)

thanks lol
11-10-2002, 07:14 AM
tybie_odd
Fuzzle

: Aug 2001
: Riverside, California, USA
: 144
tybie_odd  (10)
Blind

It's so scary! But well done...it gives me the willies!
My RP cc's: Smudge | Jayne | Vince | Correl