10-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)
Is there Realy a perpos To every, thing

Tell me love is there even a perpos when you are yung like me, Dosent materwhter your 5, 6, 7, 10, 13. Realy I can understand that when you are older there can be such thing as True love. Me for example Me and my X girl firend thought we were in love hopeing even the littelest thing wouldend break us apart but it happend like a speeding bullet. Time was that speeding bullet that hit me like a Spark from hell. So we broke up and heres the bummer she live 3 houses doun from me but we are still best firends. Do you have a life story and a ansuer to the perpose of a long and intresting life...

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

10-20-2002, 08:39 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

You really shouldnt be worrying about this at your age Trust me, I have had a lot of people break my heart. I dont bother most of the time to have a girlfriend right now because I have much more to concentrate on especially my school work, and hanging out with my friends, not to mention, most girls at this age are still finding themselves as well as everyone else too, and its hard for them to settle down, and just take a closer look at someone too. I personally think our society has come to a point in which, it is almost impossible to find true love at such a young age, or a person who is that one for you. Such as that there are so many forms now of communication, and media, that influence people in such ways that really we are all just trying to find ourselves in the mix of things. So you see, if you do find that special someone in your teenage years you are truly lucky, though how would it feel to lose that same person, having the knowledge they were the one for you. I much rather have a really good friend who is a girl, and go with her as friends, maybe take her somewhere, go to a movie a dance, but as friends. If we both felt something between us and had feelings stronger than that I would build a relationship from that. Though it is still fine to have girlfriends, that you do like and have feelings for, that may not always work out, but its best to stay friends with that person too, so you dont lose a friend by something small like breaking up, thats a lesson I have learned myself.

-Al the Vykker
10-21-2002, 04:03 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

In yr 1-9 relationships hardly last more than 5 mths. However, when you go to yr's 10+ you start to notice peoples relationships lasting alot longer. When your young your to emotionally immature. And if your peers state she is a dog or he is a minger then the relationship will end almost immediatly.
I have been without a g/f for 4 yrs, i personally dont mind as i have tones of girls who are just friends anyway and its basically just good fun. I want a b/f though, just to see what its like...and to force my family to commit suicide...heheh.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

10-21-2002, 07:31 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)

Good point My firend I can see that you are exploring new areas of going out iI totaly agree with you....

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

10-23-2002, 04:25 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

All I know is that when you find your true love, you will know it. You will know it will be different, and you will be able to tell. You will never want to lose that person and will feel they are part of you.

Many people would not find this partner until they are older, but there will always be teenagers who will be in this situation early. Some people may not even find this partner at all.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

10-23-2002, 06:12 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
You will never want to lose that person and will feel they are part of you.
Been there...done that...three times infact, its actually starting to become a fourth. Joy.

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

10-23-2002, 09:59 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

: May 2002
: n
: 217
ZombieX  (39)
Re: Is there Realy a perpos To every, thing

:
Approximate translation of Stanley's post
Tell me. "Love"; is there even a purpose when you are young like me? It doesn't matter how old you are; 5, 6, 7, 10, 13. I can understand that when you are older there can be such thing as "True Love". For example, my Ex-girlfriend and I thought we were in love, hoping even the smallest thing wouldn't break us apart... but it happened like a speeding bullet. That speeding bullet hit me like a spark from hell. So we broke up and herein lies the rub my friend. She lives 3 houses down from me, yet we are still best friends. Do you have a life story and a answer to the purpose of a long and interesting life...
I hope I didn't misinterpret any of that, but it makes it easier for me to continue if I can construe what it is you are trying to put across.

"Love"; is there even a purpose when you are young like me?
There is a purpose at any age.. however old you are, to find love is extremely fortunate. I believe "love" cannot be defined. I believe its purpose varies from person to person. I believe that for some its purpose will never be found.

I can understand that when you are older there can be such thing as "True Love".
As I stated before, in my opinion age has no relevance - if there is "true" love you are extremely lucky. Of course if it is not true love that you are experiencing, then as you grow older, mature and change there is a strong possibility that you will grow apart from the comforting bosom of your partner. Of course, this may be a good thing for you, if you need to move on.

For example, my Ex-girlfriend and I thought we were in love, hoping even the smallest thing wouldn't break us apart... but it happened like a speeding bullet.
First of all I extend my deepest sympathies to you.. break ups can be extremely painful and damaging. Secondly I would advise you move on as soon as possible. Think over what went wrong, learn from it, and let your self-esteem recover. Look on the positive side - you are free and single. Your real soul mate is out there waiting for you. Someone, somewhere, who you perhaps haven't met yet could become your missing piece, your other half. And stuff.

She lives 3 houses down from me, yet we are still best friends.
There we are, happy ending.

Do you have a life story and a answer to the purpose of a long and interesting life...
I have a very long life story that is made up of blissful highs and terrible lows.. A zig-zag if you will. But I won't share it with you. As for the purpose of a long and interesting life? Nobody knows. I doubt anyone ever will. You just have to live your life. Go with the flow so to speak.. or of course you could take control and grab the reigns, and forge something of your life if you're so inclined.

And that's my opinion on your post. 10-4 over and out.
10-24-2002, 05:33 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

Jacob  (87)

:
First of all I extend my deepest sympathies to you.. break ups can be extremely painful and damaging. Secondly I would advise you move on as soon as possible. Think over what went wrong, learn from it, and let your self-esteem recover. Look on the positive side - you are free and single. Your real soul mate is out there waiting for you. Someone, somewhere, who you perhaps haven't met yet could become your missing piece, your other half. And stuff
He is a child under the age of 14 and your treating him like an adult and getting all 'deep' with him. O-M-G, that is so sickening...well...actually the most sickeningest thing i have seen today (Go to that Kaimana post by Abe-Gun, i have decided to flame the twat...).

Oh and Stanley, the quickest way to recover from a broken heart is with a broken neck...

10-24-2002, 08:55 PM
ZombieX
Boombat

: May 2002
: n
: 217
ZombieX  (39)

When I was a child under 14 I could handle something other than the blatantly obvious slap in the face stuff. If he can't he should grow up.

And my post was hardly that "deep".

On the more practical side, however, having a relationship during high-school is a bad idea. Broken down relationships split friendships.. moving to college represents trouble down the line.. many reasons.

Last edited by ZombieX; 10-24-2002 at 05:30 PM..