08-24-2002, 07:37 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

: Apr 2002
: Nearish to Seattle, Washington
: 1,048
TheKhanzumer  (15)
Happy Another Art Exchange

Hello everyone! I remember a while back that there was a thread similar to this one and I thought it would be great to bring back. It's the Oddworld Forums Art Exchange.

Here people post descriptions of scenes, people, places, etc... It can be oddworld related, original characters or anything else you would like to see another persons interpretation of. Hopefully some of the forums artists will get around to drawing them for you. This will be a lot of fun but we need participation. So Alector, Kleeng and all you other great artists please join in.

For those posting descriptions: Artists take great pride in their work and like being imaginitive so please don't be boringly in-depth about what you want. Allow the artists to take some creative liberties.
http://216.101.14.114:81/oddworlduni...ekhanzumer.gif
YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR KHANZ!

08-25-2002, 09:22 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

TheKhanzumer  (15)
Sad ...

I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of response this thread has recieved but I'll try to kick things off anyways. Here is something I would like someone to draw for my fan fic, The Marching Mudokons.

An ordinary mudokon scrub (Zero) who works in the grimey Scrab Kennels being attacked by a large scrab that excaped from its pen.

08-27-2002, 04:10 AM
Cloverfield
Oddworld Forums Owner
J.J.'s Bad Robot

: Jun 2000
: Melbourne, Australia, Oddworld
: 2,613
Cloverfield  (72)

Hi Khanz...

I hope you get more people to respond soon. I am not really much of an artist (even though some people try to tell me otherwise) and my scanner is not connected.

Just a query... is this thread for Oddworld fan art, or for anything? If it is just for Oddworld fan art, it might get more response over in the fan corner forum. I could move it for you if you like.

Abe Babe...

"If that's so, I shall draw you into the darkness. Into the nightmare that forever deprives you of light, from which you can never awaken." ~ Sephiroth, Kingdom Hearts

Obsessed with J.J. Abrams!!! <3
Creator of Cloverfield, Lost, Alias and Fringe ... he's just too awesome!

08-27-2002, 07:42 PM
TheKhanzumer
OIPT Vice President

TheKhanzumer  (15)
Happy Thanks

Thanks for the reply. This is not just for Oddworld related art but if you think it will get more attention in another forum please feel free to move it.

08-30-2002, 07:51 PM
VykerSawBones
Boombat

: Mar 2002
: In the middle of Nowhere
: 223
VykerSawBones  (10)

well i have a request...
heres the guy

NameDreamer
Description:A very very shy mudokon who likes to sleep,he lives in the forest...every1 thinks he is a legend but they maybe wrong
Weight:105
Height:6.5
Looks:Has a nice looking tale and mudukon like...he has sharp teeth and sharp nails.He hunts on slurgs and fleechs and is a fast runner.And he has a large symbol on his stomach that looks like a mudukons hand.

thats really it...lets see if u can draw him...
09-09-2002, 10:09 PM
General Drippik
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Australia
: 1,339
General Drippik  (11)

The art exchange was a hit before! What's happened now? Maybe it should be moved. Sorry, I can't draw good, my net connection is on a laptop and my scanner will make a mess of the table(that's where the laptop is). I hope you get more replies to this good topic.