07-23-2002, 08:51 PM
Stanley
Thudslug

: Jul 2002
: ..................
: 178
Stanley  (10)
Girl trubul Help

If you ever have Girl trubul im the guy to come to. This time im not, Im having some mager problems With my girl. I told here firend that she looked good in blue right , Then Callie My girl firend calls me and said You shouldent tell us what to ware.I wasent telling Her what to ware It was just a sujestion.

If you are a girl or a guy pleas reaspond, it could realy help
Thanke Dudes and dudets

But the question is what happend to the teacher..........

07-23-2002, 09:21 PM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

Stanley old chum old pal. The best way I've ever gotten through to a girl is to yell at them. Not to the point of actually threatening them but get on the phone with them one day and say:

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME! I WASN'T TELLING YOU WHAT TO FREAKIN' WEAR DAMN IT. IF YOU WANT TO THINK THAT YOU GO ON A FRIGGIN' HEAD. BUT LISTEN TO ME. YOU NEED TO START TREATING ME LIKE A FRIEND. I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL."

Then as the yelling calms start to get real soft and whinney.

"I mean...*sniff*...c'mon. I'm sorry if you thought that but...*sniff*...that's not what I meant."

I am in no way violent or insane, it just works for me. Maybe girls around here are a bit close-minded or something.

07-23-2002, 10:04 PM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

Yeah, armed slig. You're right. The best way to reconcile with a girl is to yell at her. great adivce.

Stanely, just talk to her about it, in a calm, understanding tone. Don't get mad, ands don't interrupt. If you hear her out, chances are, she'll do the same for you.

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

07-23-2002, 10:05 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Feb 2002
: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

:
If you ever have Girl trubul im the guy to come to. This time im not, Im having some mager problems With my girl. I told here firend that she looked good in blue right , Then Callie My girl firend calls me and said You shouldent tell us what to ware.I wasent telling Her what to ware It was just a sujestion.
Ok, one thing. She isn't YOUR girlfriend. That makes her sound like a possession. And two...erm...be Gay, all girls (Who are normal) love gay guys...cos gay guys rule, yeh, go gay guys!!

Also, dont suggest...unless your gay.

Edit: Also, why the Hell are you asking people on the forums!? 95% are children, 4% have no life and only a mesely 1% are the normal people...but they will never reply...cos they look down on everyone else. Or something like that, i am tired....Bleuch.

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

Last edited by Jacob; 07-23-2002 at 02:09 PM..
07-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Armed Slig
Boombat

: Northwest USA
: 207
Armed Slig  (10)

:
Originally posted by Jacob

Ok, one thing. She isn't YOUR girlfriend. That makes her sound like a possession. And two...erm...be Gay, all girls (Who are normal) love gay guys...cos gay guys rule, yeh, go gay guys!!

Also, dont suggest...unless your gay.

Edit: Also, why the Hell are you asking people on the forums!? 95% are children, 4% have no life and only a mesely 1% are the normal people...but they will never reply...cos they look down on everyone else. Or something like that, i am tired....Bleuch.
Yes. I am a child and I'm damn proud of it. Remember Jacob, you get older, THEN YOU DIE. So, all you "oh you're a child you know nothing" people out there, we will live longer than you...maybe.

07-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Jacob
Lawyer to the Underworld

: Nowhere in particular...
: 4,377
Jacob  (87)

Say that when you've been shot in the head...with a gun

"In Heaven all the interesting people are missing" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"America is the most grandiose experiment the world has seen, but, I am afraid, it is not going to be a success." - Sigmund Freud

07-24-2002, 08:30 AM
Rex Tirano
Cute as a rabbit

: Aug 2001
: Nagasaki
: 2,259
Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)Rex Tirano  (682)
Happy

Look i'm not the most prpetty girl in the world! But one fact is. Don't ake suggestions make compliments! You can never fail with compliments.,..

07-24-2002, 03:48 PM
salty pretzils
Rabid Fuzzle

: Fuckyeahistan
: 502
salty pretzils  (21)

Be yourself, and respect their judgement and opinions. If they like you they like you, if they don't, don't force it and try to be something you aren't, it will blow up in your face.

I'm a girl for your information. Not particully pretty or nice or intresting.
07-24-2002, 04:02 PM
Mac the Janitor
Outlaw Semi Auto

: Apr 2002
: naked
: 2,444
Mac the Janitor  (14)

Okay, I really don't want to reply to this utterly silly thread, but I will:

1) Listen to them. That always helps.

2) Be nice. Duh.

3) If you don't get 'em presents for Valentine's Day and Christmas, you're dead meat.

That's all I have for now.

Boy, I'm gonna regret this in the future.

-Mac