Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

07-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)
Lorne @ Examiner.com - discusses 'Abe's Oddysee' next-gen remake

An other interview about NnT:

http://www.examiner.com/article/oddw...ext-gen-remake

I can't believe this game is less then 20 days away.

:
Ex: Are there members of the original team helping you guys?

LL: There actually was. Raymond Swanland helped us out, he was the original production designer for Stranger and stuff. He came on at the very end of Abe’s Oddysee, but he was with Oddworld for a number of years, I think about seven years -- he helped us out with map paintings and stuff.

We had [J Mauricio Hoffman], he came on during Abe’s Exoddus, he worked for Oddworld for years and we were able to contract him for all the animation and he subcontracted out to a number of people.

There was myself, there was Michael Bross who worked at Oddworld for a number of years on Munch’s Oddysee and Stranger, he helped us out with the audio. He helped us out with voice recording, mixing, he did some more voices in this.

And then we had, well, we had the community actually supplying a bunch of voices for the Mudokon. So when you talk to the Mudokons you’re actually talking to a lot of fans that did the voices.