03-07-2002, 10:40 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Happy Wells and more wells

I for one like the wells in Munch's Oddyssey. I think they are the most fun when you jump into one. The wells in the other games are cool but you see where you are blasted to. There fun too but In Munch you don't know where exactly it's going to shoot you. Plus I like how it sounds like a cannon when it blasts you.
03-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Lampion
Sewer Sleg

: Apr 2001
: Brazil
: 714
Lampion  (11)

I haven't played this game yet (unfortunately)
Because of that I'd really like to hear more about the wells.

Could you please write everything you know about them, how do you think they work, where and when they appear, everything, anything? Thanks in advance
03-09-2002, 11:44 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Happy

Ok thats cool. The wells in Munch are just like the wells that were in the other games but there much more fun than the last ones. they are scattered about the landscape.

All you do is walk up to one and jump in like in the other games but it is so cool when you are useing a well in a 3D game. When you blast out you leave a trail of smoke and it makes a huge bang noise. It's like you get shot out of a huge cannon. Plus you can throw sligs in the wells and they get blasted to someplace different. Sometimes they get blown up because they get blasted into mines. Plus when you possess a slog you can fall into a well. Its fun!
03-09-2002, 10:46 PM
Lantra
Clakker Relic Miner

: Apr 2001
: Vancouver Canada
: 847
Lantra  (11)

the wells in mo rock!! the animation is fantastic!

03-10-2002, 12:46 PM
dark_xinos
Grubb Fisherman

: Jan 2002
: Sweden
: 963
dark_xinos  (27)

I think abe looks very strangely odd on the screenshots from MO...no i havent played the game!
04-08-2002, 08:39 PM
Shrykullmaster
Boombat

: Dec 2001
: 226
Shrykullmaster  (10)
Dead

:
Originally posted by dark_xinos
I think abe looks very strangely odd on the screenshots from MO...
yeah, his head is longer i think, as for the wells, they are very cool in MO, i lik that canon sound and that u jump in, u wait half a second and then BOOM! ur blasted to sumwere else with munch abe or something else goin "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" i just wish they had more of the set up wells, lik they have in the level wer Munchs gota escape from da Vykeers and u jump in 1 and com out the other and then dat shoots u into another and so on, they had sumthin lik that in AO and AE but thee were alot mor

Half Scrab, half Paramite, 100% a** kicking machine!