04-01-2002, 06:34 PM
Rat
Stunk

: Mar 2002
: Oddworld:Rasins liar
: 48
Rat  (10)
a good, but bad idea

well, if the admins/mods would'nt get angry i would like to start a mini game. ok heres the seting

it the year 3010 Aliens,and starge skelington beings have been found on mars, and earth is a heck with drungs and other past hatereds rule the earth, punks and goths are used as hitmen and are truned into groups of gangs. You people are the last thred of saity the world has. You have been sent by a group trying to get peace to the city, there u will complet quests and get money and items in return.

ok heres how it workz.

you make a char useing this site http://www.stor.co.uk/stortroopers_e.jsp and post it here

Example

Name:James
Race:Human
Sex:Male
Dislikes:Dogs,thugs
Items:laptot,medpack,and gum(all chars will start off with the laptop and the med pack, those are the only "useful" thing u start with but u can add anything like gums somkes ect,ect,ect...)
Born:Essex
Background:Born in Essex he was a very intelligent child. When he was 20 the group recruted him, and he was imeditly sent on a quest.
(these are all the requierd feilds, edit Items when they get weapons,and other equipment)

ok heres how you'll play

Example

*James walks in to bar*

*sits next to man*

(every time some one new appers make them and post the pic*

Man:Hey

James:Hi.A beer please

*Bar tender gets James a beer*

James:Thanks*takes sip*

OK i coverd the basics now all the mods and admins need to do is say "ok" and i can start!

Last edited by Rat; 04-01-2002 at 11:08 AM..
04-01-2002, 08:09 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

i would like some feed back here?
04-01-2002, 08:55 PM
Majic
Ascended Being

: Dec 2001
: USA: Dallas, Tx
: 3,298
Majic  (249)Majic  (249)Majic  (249)

(hint) Ok, first off I hope you are well aware of the editing option. If you wanted it back at the top, ask soemone to reply or soemhting, make it look real.... Next, it might be better to pm the admins unstead of posting something they might not read? Lastly, I would like to say this sounds kinda interesting, I might not do it though... So, if you really want permission right now, just pm the admins. If you want ideas pm and ask someone what they think, people often read topics but don't reply. So I guesstry and think of better ways before acting... Although this sorta seems like the online hike...
04-01-2002, 09:16 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

wow...that was well put ok ill do it!

EDIT:well no reaply, ill try the other mod/admin. if it works ill update some stuff and make anthor topic, and start it up!

Last edited by Rat; 04-03-2002 at 09:50 AM..
04-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Rat
Stunk

Rat  (10)

ok time to put this up top:

there will be a chosen few who will be arch-angles

Arch-Angles: They are a chosen few with great abiltys they will help every one acationly, and will give items money and other stuff.

ok heres what ya'do if you have a Arch-angle char

Name:sherokes(a made up name, not your useul one)

Race:human(Arch-angle(people can dress like this but they can't put arch-angle after there race))

Sex:male

Dislikes:unknown(same)

Items:unknown(should be this unsless there someting specil they have, but usely have every thing on bord)

Born:unknown(ok so most of the personal info is unknown...ok!)

Background:unknown(im not gona say it)

ok so here are the weapons going from worst to best

Weapons:

Enforcer panle: the first and lest usful weapon u get, its a plank with a nail throuhg it.

Knife:a basic weapon that you will have on you at all times, is made of stainless steal and is very durible.

Revolver:the first progectile weapon you get, takes revolver shots only, so amo is hard to find.But cheap!

Pistol:your standerd hand gun, you'll find it on most Human punks

Crossbow:you would think its usless but wait till ya see the amo

Dart:what can i say its the cheapist

Exspolve:a exsplve dart that on impact begins a 10 second count down and then detonates, is rare but at the same time, cinda not

Posion:a posion dart that has a fast acting posion in it, can befound at most assasin shops

theres more but i dont want to go any further right now so for now, c'ya!
04-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Steve
Super Stingbee

: Nov 2001
: 456
Steve  (32)

do I have to make an avatar?
04-04-2002, 01:29 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

This is kind of..stupid.
Hey, Luke!
did you catch the bit about punks and goths being used as hitmen? looks like me and you have some killin' to do!

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.