MO PC issues
So I bought the OddBox on sale today.
The MO controls don't work. Mouse won't move the camera. I can only move down and right in menus. The controller mapping is definitely not what I remember it being on the Xbox. I have to push the right analogue stick to the up-right corner to chant. I can't find any controller mappings to move the camera.
I'm using a Logitech gamepad.
Also, the game crashes when I try to leave for Big Well. I tried forcing vsynch and running as admin, but neither of those things have helped.
I'm not particularly impressed at this point. I would have just downloaded SW if I knew MO was this unstable. 3.5gb of Munch is pretty significant when you're capped at 20gb of downloads a month.
e: Oops.
Graphics: nVidia GTX 670.
I also found some more info. Compatibility mode for XP sp2 fixes the Rasin's Cave crash for some people, but apparently not me. Apparently remapping the camera to the arrow keys will make the right analogue stick camera control work, but I can't navigate the remapping ui because I can only move down and right in menus.
e2: I also tried the patch from the Steam forums. It made no difference. The .log files are also empty.
Last edited by Phylum; 07-15-2013 at 12:05 AM..
|