Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Fan Corner

01-27-2013, 06:05 PM
MurderOfInk
Zappfly

: Nov 2012
: Canada NB
: 7
MurderOfInk  (18)
Question So, What If I started making a comic story?

So, If I made a Drawn comic/story that was oddworld related. Would I pose it how I did it the first time With the group of pictures? and then add more pages along with it? Or is there another way of doing something like that here?

I'm just double checking because I don't want to make a mistake and Have to do a lot of fixing.

Anyway. Here's Some what of an example of what the comic would look like, However This picture was when I was still new at drawing mudokons. This was a story that I started on but abandoned due to some things that didn't... Turn out right...

plotted Role plays usally help me out a lot for these kinds of things. It gives me an Idea, or ideas how to work Fan based stories. So, What do I do?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Abandoned comic.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	1.32 
ID:	13674  

01-28-2013, 07:21 AM
Steamer_KING
Outlaw Cutter

: Feb 2011
: Portugal
: 1,204
Steamer_KING  (637)Steamer_KING  (637)Steamer_KING  (637)Steamer_KING  (637)Steamer_KING  (637)Steamer_KING  (637)

I think you can add a page when you have it finished and ready to display, then edit the main post, I think that's the simple and effective way to do it.

01-28-2013, 07:30 AM
MurderOfInk
Zappfly

MurderOfInk  (18)

:
I think you can add a page when you have it finished and ready to display, then edit the main post, I think that's the simple and effective way to do it.
Alright! thank you very much!

01-28-2013, 09:59 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

You can also make a post if you want to, say, update people on your progress, explain something about the page you're sharing, etc. Double posting is allowed here if the posts include art you want to share.

01-28-2013, 10:29 AM
MurderOfInk
Zappfly

MurderOfInk  (18)

:
You can also make a post if you want to, say, update people on your progress, explain something about the page you're sharing, etc. Double posting is allowed here if the posts include art you want to share.
Thank you very much. I'll try to remember to do that When I finally do.