ReptilGTs
Zappfly

: Nov 2012
: Germany
: 6
ReptilGTs  (59)
Oddworld Minecraft Server [ Oddworld Themes ]

I'm working on a new project called 'Minecraft Predator'
It's a minecraft server about games and films like Jurassic Park and Oddworld (Abe's Exoddus) of course.
On this server I'll produce minecraft machinimas.

So here is the first trailer of my project :

And a preview of my new video " Abe's Exoddus "
This one is just a quality test not the end product.

Hope you enjoy it

-If someone wants to help me just contact me here or on Youtube-

Last edited by ReptilGTs; 11-15-2012 at 02:18 AM..
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: Apr 2001
: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Welcome to OWF. You're the guy who's attempting the Exoddus thing?

People may be willing to help you with that here like they helped me re-create the AO intro. The skins that were used (apart from the slig skin) were developed here by the forumers specifically for this movie that we made together - If you ask nicely, the people who made them may give you permission to use them so long as you credit them (MM's Abe skin is a hell of a lot better than whatever you're using! :P).

I wanted to do the Exoddus intro myself later 'cause it would've been a fun thing to work on, although I don't have time at the moment. Instead, perhaps I can offer some help if what you do starts looking promising and gathers momentum like the other project I started a year ago.