Oddworld Forums > Zulag Three > Oddworld RPG

03-06-2002, 11:29 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

"Yes...the view is nice..." Dementa said, idlely.
To bad this had to be a Vykker pod... she thought, scowling somewhat in distaste.
"Is that the village there?" she asked pointing to something in a distance.
"Yes that is...we should be arriving there shortly." Blue said.
Dementa stared in the direction of the Pyke, she could faintly see a dust cloud in that direction, but it was quickly disappearing.
"Looks like something was going on there..." she said.

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-06-2002, 11:45 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

"Yes. We'll find out in a moment." A small time later, the Pod reaches Pyke. Blue decends low and flies toward where she saw the dust cloud. They fly low above the spot where Malice and Spider were fighting, and as Blue and Dementa look down through the cockpit window, they take a glimpse of the scene: Spider on the floor, all the slig gaurds harrasing Malice, and a small pantless slig come into the scene from the crowd. "I'm not sure whats going on, but that looks like Malice and Spider down there." Blue says. By now, Blue is hovering the pod over her Camp Biros. Landing smoothly yet quickley next to her dad's hut, she jumps out of the pod. "Here we are. Now lets go and find out whats going on. . ."
- DH

03-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Abe's son
Outlaw Shooter

: Jul 2001
: Essex MA
: 1,331
Abe's son  (10)

" i hate being left alone" he said "i wonder what there doing out there" he thuoght a moment" if i had one of those-" he stoped and smacked jis head "im forgeting i've walked their before!" he turned " oh forgot your still here" he turned and shot him with a dart and moved tward the diretion tht pike was in
03-08-2002, 09:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

As they flew, Dementa immediately reconigized Malice and growled angerily. Then she spotted the other drakkic, who she guessed was this Spider that Blue talked about so much.
It was obvious he had lost the fight, he was flat on his back and not moving, with some rather serious looking injuries. At first Dementa was going to just past Spider off as just another mockery like Malice...but then a glint of silver caught her eye as they passed over the scene. It was some sort of tattoo on Spider's chest...but she couldn't get a good look at it. However, the brief glimse of it was tagging at something at the back of her mind...something important, something from the past. As soon as they landed she handed Svag to Blue.
"Take care of Svag...I spotted something that may have great importance to me." She said.
Before Blue could say anything, Dementa ran off, flipping her hood over her head as she went, heading toward the scene they had just passed over.

ooc: Dementa is now offically out of this topic...the next topic she'll be in is 'Terror's end'

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

03-08-2002, 10:48 PM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

Blue calls after Dementa.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

But she is long gone by now. Blue looks down at Svag, then looks around drasticly. She then spots her dads shed and headbutts the door several times, as both her hands are full. The door opens, and Amphora steps out.

"Wha- Oh, it's you. Who have you got there?"

"Dad, this is Svag, one of the people we found yesterday morning whilst out collecting berries."

"Oh yeah, I remember. . . Why does he look so different? Whats wrong with him?" Amphora asks.

"Don't ask me why, but he grew his own organic legs for some strange reason. The whole experiance of growing legs in such a short time like that knocked him out, and he needs somewhere to rest until he comes round." Blue explains. "

Okay, but we're full. A mudokon and a slig who helped Spider moved in earlier today."

"Ah, nuts." Blue looks around. "I would stay and put him in my treehouse for a bit and look after him until he comes round, but I really need to go. Whilst we were flying over the village, we found that Spider and Malice have been fighting, and I'd quite like to see what is going on now. . ."

"Really?! Where?!" Amphora excalmates.

"Just over near the village Square. . ."

"Quick! I wanna see too!"

Just then, Withinhoe appears. "If you're so eagar to see whats going on in the village, I'll look after Svag for you. After all, I can't leave the area." She says.

"Okay, thanks mum. I'll take him up to my treehouse and lie him on the couch. Dad, go and get Orion. He may be interested, too." Blue says.

With that, Blue fireman carries Svag up the ladder and goes into her treehouse. Lying him on the couch, she then covers him over with a blanket. Withinhoe appears, and after saying her goodbyes, Blue leaves the treehouse, climbs down the ladder and head over to the gate, where Orion and Amphora are waiting for her. . .

(OOC: Blue has now left this topic. Oddite, your character is safe in Blue's treehouse for now, just as long as he doesn't mind waking up to find a mudokon ghost watching over him. . . )
- DH