03-07-2002, 06:20 AM
Wolfpac
Hoodie Patrol

: May 2001
: Take a Seat!
: 800
Wolfpac  (11)
Question Pentagon crash hoax????

Here is a website that tries to find "strange" (yet official) photos that seem to prove that the crash did not occur and that the US Government hid the real facts.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numer.../erreurs_en.htm

What are the Oddworld Forums experts' opinions on this subject???

03-07-2002, 07:11 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

Well, as I can't see the page (apparently doesn't exist) I can't say. But as there's conspiracy theories about everything, I'd take it with a pinch of salt. Don't believe everything you read (especially not if you found it on the internet, everyone knows it's full of nonsense gubbins) and photographs can be faked. With all the hundreds of news reporters reporting live from the scene, I think this one is a load of bollocks, to be honest...

(But then, I could be wrong)

03-07-2002, 07:21 AM
Surfacing
Clakker Relic Miner

: Nov 2001
: Oz
: 887
Surfacing  (10)

It's not even in english it's like this language:
Désolé, la page que vous demandez a été déplacée ou n'existe plus. Pour la retrouver, vous pouvez utiliser le moteur de recherche. What the hell does that mean??????
03-07-2002, 08:07 AM
Teal
Outlaw Cutter

: Apr 2001
: no
: 1,193
Teal  (10)

It's French. Basically it says "Sorry, the page you wanted has been moved or no longer exists," them suggests you try searching again for what you wanted.

03-07-2002, 09:39 AM
Doug
Rabid Fuzzle

: Oct 2001
: West Goshen, PA, USA
: 504
Doug  (10)

Within days of 9/11, there was a photo circulated of a man standing on the roof of the WTC smiling unknowingly with an airplane behind him in the background seconds from crashing into the building. Also a hoax.