Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

03-02-2002, 12:43 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)
Oddworld Squeek's story. What happens to him?

Have you ever wounder what squeek's story is all about? I alweys woundered.

We already know about the Glukkens and how they enslaved the Mudokin nation and we know Abes destiny. Plus we already know that Munch's destiny is with Abe. And how the Vykkers were going to use Munch for lung transplant.

Where does Squeek fall into the plot? Is he part of anouther enslaved race or is he like Munch the last of his kind? Could he be some kind of creature that has been caged in a zoo because the magog thinks he is some kind of animal?

How does Squeek meet Abe and Munch? I think Squeek will meet Abe and Munch in the most oddest way. I can see Abe and Munch in danger of some type and then all of a sudden squeek just happens to be in the area caged up in a small vehecal. He sees Abe and Munch yelling for their lives and then he escapes and rescues them which starts the story of squeek.

I would like to see Squeek shut down a circus or a zoo. But anything is fine with me. Squeek a cicus freak. Very odd indeed.
03-02-2002, 03:27 AM
ODDBODD
Outlaw Mortar

: Apr 2001
: aus
: 1,856
ODDBODD  (71)

after ME thats it! NO MORE MUDOS!
We have covered enough, no more finito we understand that glukkons are evil and sligs work for them and the whole mudokon part. But its time to move on OUTSIDE of mudos! to explore the huge planet. If there is only going to be 5 games... then so far AO, AE AND MO, ME are already 2 games... We have to move from Mudos to another continent. Then after SO, S? and NO, N? and ??,?? the habitales can begin!

03-02-2002, 06:51 AM
Wil
Oddworld Administrator
Oddworld Inhabitant

: Apr 2001
: UK
: 13,534
Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)Wil  (9443)
Drunk ???

Why do you want to know?

Is it so you'll enoy it less?

Really, just calm down. I'm not one to be against theorising or excitment, but I didn't actually notice anything in your post you haven't said before.

03-02-2002, 07:41 AM
Xavier
Oddworld Administrator
The Oddworld Archivist

: Jul 2001
: Belgium
: 17,592
Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)Xavier  (3581)

We haven't enough info to made a théory
We only have a Name => Squeek

03-02-2002, 10:42 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

No it is not that I want to enjoy it less it's just that I am so cerous in it. I am also in a writers block at this moment and I am running out of things to talk about. You know what that is like.

I want to talk about Squeek but I don't quite know what. Ya know? I just think it's an intresting topic thats all. I just want to get my idea of what happens thats all. It's not like it's written in stone that this is going to happen and that is going to happen. It's just my opinion on what can happen thats all.

I like to theoryise stuff like that all the time. Kind of like makeing my own prediction. Of couarse I don't believe it will happen and I know that it's such a long way off from now but I feel it's lots of fun just to theoryrise stuff like that.

I want Mr. Lorn Lanning to create his story the way he wants his story to be. I am happy no matter what. Even if every body thinks it sucks.