11-10-2010, 06:00 PM
The Master
Zappfly

: Nov 2010
: Los Angeles
: 7
The Master  (10)
Oddworld Ace's Oddyssey

My hello to you, fellow oddworld inhabitants.
Inspired by Jahn's Oddysee (Smart idea.)

Chapter 1 Escapee.

I was working late, at Soulstorm Brew, Uncle Asilik announced the capture of Abe. No way I'm following what 'dat glukkon says! An hour later, I heard over the brewmaster talking about their "Secret Ingredient" of course I overheard! And I'm pretty sure you know! It was HORRIBLE! Our tears?! I thought I heard laughter near attic! I just have to escape! But I don't know the way out! I can't find any exit... Abe's not here. How can I get out? I just have to try. Ya' know?

Ace jumped into a well, a slig noticed and said
"Freeze!"

Ace ran with fear, knowing that he will not survive, then suddenly...
Zap!
It wasn't him, It wasn't the slig. A glukkon was spawned into the area.
Ace did not give up, he ran as fast as he could, he reached a ledge.
The glukkon yelled "Help! there was no other slig available. Ace grabbed the glukkon and threw him over the edge, the glukkon taking no damage, tracks down Ace. Ace goes in a door reading "Zulag 3" Ace doesn't know where he is going, he only faces more danger. Whatever is ahead, Ace is still determined to be free. He saw mines and saws, Ace is invaded with fear. Not knowing of survival. Ace cautiously looks for another path, unfortunately, he doesn't find any. He rolls through the drills, though taking damage, it had cut his back, deep and badly. Ace can't stay in that area. There are still many obstacles ahead. He found the lever to disable the power in that area, he pulled it. Though he still heard drill saws.. He saw 2 bright lights. It yells..."Freeze!" Ace runs with even more fear trembling before him. He luckly passed through the drills fine, though the slig was unfortunate. He see's a green and red flashing light. He wonders "Whats this do?" He doesn't want to take any chances touching it. But he is very curious. The injury in his back made him immobile on his two feet, there was basicly no way for him to escape. Ace thought this was the end. He was wrong. There was actually no injury in his back, his mind was so set to it, that he thought it really happened, it was all an illusion. Suckin' up all his courage, he tries to deactivate the mine he was 2 feet away, he had the scrubber he used when he was a slave to deactivate the mine...."Green, Red, Green, Red, Green, Red, Red, Red, Green" "BEEP" he hit the red light carelessly and blew up, Ace had a few scrapes and bruises, and was blown away hard. The explosion alerted Zulag 3. Putting it into lockdown and no escape at all. Ace pulled the lever, all power was back and the drills are still going. Ace jumps onto a ledge and hears 4 sligs come in. Ace wonders how to escape this hell hole.

End of Chapter 1.

Ya' don't think this is da' end of my story do ya'?
If you can read, it says... Chapta' One bonehead!
Siddown', wait and Shaddap!

Last edited by The Master; 11-10-2010 at 06:56 PM..
11-10-2010, 06:59 PM
Nate
Oddworld Administrator
Rainbow of Flavour

: Apr 2002
: Seattle (woo!)
: 16,311
Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)Nate  (13497)

This should be in Fan Corner.

*moves*

11-10-2010, 07:05 PM
The Master
Zappfly

The Master  (10)

:
This should be in Fan Corner.

*moves*
Ack, shoot...sorry, clicked wrong zulag.

11-10-2010, 07:29 PM
The Master
Zappfly

The Master  (10)
Drunk It's da' Chapta two? So what bonehead? Go read it!

Good 'dat you are still here!
Well here is 'da rest of ma' story!

Chapter 2 Freedom or death?

Jeez! 4 sligs? I 'dot one was hard enough!
Dare' is gat' to be one way to get out of this place!

"Ok..ok! Think hard...calm down Ace, you can do this, they only got batons, you gat' your fists Ace!"
"What? I heard somethin'"
Ace gulps his fear and sucks his courage in once again, he taunts the sligs to charge him.
"Watcha' wait'n'for tentacle face?"
"Hey! It's that escapee!"
"We can't get 'em through the saws idiot!"
Ace gets down the ledge and slowly pulls the lever
"Wh- hey! hey! Don't pull the-!"
*SPPLAAAT*
"Ah heh..."
Ace pulls the lever deactivating power and stops the drills.
Ace makes his way out of Zulag 3. He meets up with some other mudokons.
"Who are ye'? And what are ya' doin here! Siddown and get to work or you'll be killed by the sligs!"
"Ya' come on get down!"
The slig notices them talking comes over where they are.
Ace quickly crouches down pretending to to work.
"You betta' be cleanin' that floor."
The slig wacks the mudokon with his gun a few times. Ace sneaks up on the slig, detaching him out of his pants and throwing his gun.
"What are ya' doin! Help! Help help!"
Ace mercilessly beats the slig to death. Mudokons are terrifed, but trust Ace enough to follow him and escape too. Ace finds a bird portal but does not know what it does.
"Forget about it and lets go!"
" Uhhh, ok!"
*M.O.M. music playing*
"Oh hey! It's the news!"
"Warning warning! Abe the mudokon terriost has infiltrated Soulstorm Brewery!"
"He's going to blow it up! We're screwed! Come on we gotta get out of here!"

11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
bigface1
Bolamite

: Oct 2010
: Behind you.
: 55