Oddworld Forums > Zulag One > Oddworld Discussion

12-29-2001, 11:22 PM
The Magog On The March
Thudslug

: Dec 2001
: Austin, TX
: 171
The Magog On The March  (10)
(Another poll!) What's your favorite cinema?

Seeing as I just recently beat Munch, I have a few cinema's I really loved and I few I thought were kind of.. neeah..ya know. My favorite though, was one before you actually start playing as munch. Those wacky Vykkers.. I love that voice, and their little "movie".
"We go out, pick 'im up.." heh, I was cracking up when I saw that.
Max:Facilities be damned! I need a restroom!
"A) The below statement is FALSE
B) The above statement is TRUE"

12-29-2001, 11:43 PM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Well I like the the first movie when we were introduced to Munch for the first time and the one you like too. It was funny the way they said we got to go out pick em up bring em back! They have this one tone of voice that doesent change which to me makes it odd and cool. And in the first movie the water sequence was so cool it looked real and when Munch was singing it sounded so mystarious just like Oddworld is soposed to be. Lastly I like when Munch and Abe meat up again with the Almighty Raison. Before the Meep herder Village.

[ December 29, 2001: Message edited by: paramiteabe ]

12-30-2001, 10:19 PM
Al the Vykker
Resident Psychologist

: Oct 2001
: Not Specified
: 2,804
Al the Vykker  (20)

i like the ending, the return to Vykker's Lab and the ones you guys like. Note: I love all the FMVs!!!1
12-31-2001, 12:32 AM
General Grakkus
Stunk

: 47
General Grakkus  (10)

I actually beat munch just 5 minutes ago... and my fav cinema was the good ending where Lulu buys the gabbiar not even aware what the hell was happening lol. then his slig jumps out of his pants.
12-31-2001, 04:07 AM
Disgruntled Intern
Faerie-Digesting Tachyon

: Dec 2001
: Port Orchard, Washington
: 3,506
Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)Disgruntled Intern  (4322)

my fave cut scenes would have to be 'caught' 'under the knife' and the good and black endings.
i still feel they should have replaced some of those lame newspapers with cutscenes!
no one likes to read when their playing a game!!!

Buy my T-shirts. People will like you more and I will hate you less.

12-31-2001, 01:36 PM
SeaRex
LOLocaust.

: Tampa Bay Area
: 3,335
SeaRex  (33)

My favorite is "Under The Knife." "Use your head, idiot! Hurry up, you wuss!" I like the second meeting with Raisin, too. "It's about time, Stitch-Lips..." And the good ending was really cool. Too bad there was such an easy level before it, and you didn't even get to steal the gabbiar! That would of been fun. The bad ending was the most disturbing one yet. I still can't get "Really Bad News," though. I got Angelic Quarma with out even trying, but I tryed my hardest and couldn't get Black Ending...