Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: Apr 2001
: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)
Psychic Training Centre [currently closed]

Psychic Training Centre

Rettick has learned some limited Psychic Abilities while he was away, as well as those he possessed before he left. He has decided to help to train others in the Psychic Arts.

[OOC: In case I am accused of cheating, Rettick can only sell abilities that he has learned himself. He bought the Healing Power before he left, and I think it’s fair that he is allowed to have learned Possession while he was away, as Jal bought that while Rettick was away, but now Jal is dead. If Rettick wants to learn any more abilities to sell, he must first pay whatever his future selling price will be in order to gain the ability. This functions in the same way as any shopkeeper buying his own stock. So, in order to be able to sell the Immunity from Possession, Psychic Blast, and Psychic Shield, I have already deducted 10000m from my bitlocker account. Does that satisfy the rule book?

BTW, I’m sorry, Abe Babe, for selling the Healing ability, which has already been available in your shop back on the Ezboard, but you have not reopened your shop, and I’m not even sure if you intend to rejoin us at all, so I hope you won’t mind me selling it. If you do, just tell me.]

Basic Psychic Training
This does not give the player any extra abilities, but is necessary in order to be able to train for anything else.
5000m

Possession
This allows the user to Possess other creatures, unless they are immune to possession. This takes two turns of battle, so if, for example, Rettick were to try and possess another slig, he would start chanting, then the other slig would be able to shoot him once before it was possessed.
5000m

Immunity to Possession
This makes the user immune to possession.
5000m

Psychic Blast
This blast reduces an enemy’s HP by 5, BUT it can only be used once in each battle, and it cannot be used if another psychic ability has already been used once in that battle. Prevents the user from using any more psychic power in that battle. Cannot be divided between enemies.
2000m

Psychic Shield
Prevents any more Psychic Powers from being used by anyone in the battle. That includes the user.
3000m

Healing
This allows the user to heal himself [or herself] and others. This takes one turn of battle.
10000m

Fireball
This shoots off a big fireball, obviously, causing 18 points of damage.
10000m

More to come as Rettick learns them!

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: Rettick ]

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

05-23-2001, 06:36 AM
Pacen
Boombat Seeker

: NSW, Australia
: 643
Pacen  (23)

[OOC: Rettick what about my character? Dark Mudokons are a very psychic race so my character naturally has some powers but being a teenager, his powers are still growing. Being a mudokon sub-species he can already possess creatures and so I guess would already have the knowledge of basic training. So if I wanted to learn any powers which are not achieved through my character's growth, would I have to pay the initial 5000m or bypass it altogether? I guess this applies for normal mudokons also.]
05-24-2001, 03:48 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: ah, go on then! skip the starting fee, just for you. but don't nobody ever say i ain't a nice guy...

if you have any ideas for future powers to add to my stock, i'd be glad to hear them, yah?]

05-24-2001, 08:48 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

: Boca Raton
: 497
Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Hey retick,

YOU OWN TWO STOREZ!!!

That is agaist da rulez!

05-24-2001, 11:03 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: Remember to OOC, Dakkan!

Actually, no it isn't. I in fact own three. I got one for being a founding member, I bought the second off Elum, and I just opened the third. As long as you pay your 5000m to open a shop, you can have as many as you want!]

05-29-2001, 05:34 AM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

Thats 10000 a store! ask abebabe! So close that psyco (lol) sto' boy!

05-29-2001, 03:58 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: i said before, REMEMBER TO OOC, DAKKAN!! you are beginning to irritate me...

and no, i won't close. my financial difficulties will be over if i simply do not learn/purchase/sell the 'Psychic Blast' and 'Psychic Shield' spells. then i will have the extra 5000m required to open the shop. so CLOSE YOURS, YA BASTICHE!]

05-29-2001, 10:56 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: hehe, I like you mad! Havn't you ever heard of compitition. We should comblined forces!

05-30-2001, 06:45 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: urge to kill... fading...

only if you tell me WTF is your character A True-Werewolf Elemental/Black Mage? WTF is that?

anyway, i put your character up on Bitlocker for you, and put most of his data on. i was pissed off with you when i did it, so you may want to remove my editorial comments

aannyywwaayy, i don't think your character should run a magic shop, as he hasn't done anything to pay for his magical skills. to be honest, i don't see why we should allow him to start off with magical skills, without paying for them. i have paid for all of mine fair and square, so i think that i am closer to the right side of the law on this one. ]

05-30-2001, 11:51 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC: Pulls the gun away from his head...

1. When did I say I gave myself anything? I never said anything of the sort...

2. He is a true wearwolf meaning he never contrated the virus like DH did, He has a Full blood Wolf mommy and daddy. The Elemetal/Black Mage is what job possition he has.

05-31-2001, 04:11 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: when have you given yourself anything? well, let's start with those magical abilities, shall we...

ugh... deja vu...]

05-31-2001, 08:57 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

OOC:magical abilities? I only sell them bro as of yet. I never put them in my book. I have none as of yet.

05-31-2001, 09:51 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

**Walks into the Center and sees a slig levitating; his eyes are closed and has his arms raises as his thumb touches his middle finger. Also, a light white sphere is around him**

Kugal: Hello, Friend.

Rettick: *Eyes open* Wha... Ahhh *His body plumets to the floor* *The white sphere is gone* Grrr... I have been training before you disturbed me.

Kugal: Dreadfully Sorry. My grname is Kugal' Dakness. I am here to be a friendly neighbor and see what you do. I always have in interest in the powers of the mind and taking full advantage of that gift. Here is a gift for you, a very rare bell given to me by a far mage tribe saing 'it's powers will be eternal'. I don't know about that, but It is rare and I wanted us to get off on the right foot.

Rettick: *Takes the bell* Thank you... well I have to training again. Not to be rude but I have training to do to master the Psychic Shield.

Kugal: Cool, maybe when I have some money I can learn a trick or two. Bye, my friend.

Rettick: Thanks for the bell, and welcome to Pyke.

**Kugal walks back to Mage Spire**

05-31-2001, 10:29 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

Rettick looks dubiously at the bell-shaped object in his hands. He isn't used to being given things. It has only ever happened once before, and that guy had been dying at the time...

He turns it over, trying to work out what to do with it. He tries putting it on his head, but it doesn't fit. He rings it gently, but it only produces a faint, out-of-tune ring. He shrugs and puts it into a pocket. He glances out of the door at the vaguely mudokon-shaped creature that has given it to him. Rettick isn't quite sure about him. On the one hand, he is opening a rival shop, which can't be good for business, but then Rettick isn't really in this for the money. He has only really opened the shop as a way of learning more, and spreading his knowledge.

Rettick's telepathic abilities are rudimentary, at best. He was practising them when the stranger had walked in. But he can usually sense when another person has abilities, and he didn't sense any psychic powers emanating from the stranger. Maybe there's more to Magic that just Psychic Powers...

He feels the weight of the Bell in his pocket. He decides that he must repay the stranger somehow, so he pulls on a coat [OOC: yeah, i know, sligs don't tend to wear them; just use your imagination, yah?] and goes to turn the shop's sign to closed. As he's reaching out, he pauses, smiles slightly, and concentrates on the sign. It lifts slightly, but then falls back down. Rettick shrugs, and reaches out to do it manually.

"At least I'm getting better..." he says to himself, before leaving, and heading in the direction of the stranger's shop.

06-13-2001, 05:39 PM
Dakkan Blackblade
Super Stingbee

Dakkan Blackblade  (24)

[OOC: Read Your Invited...]

Kugal: **Explanes about the letter** So how do you feel about it..? I think this will be great, I beleve there to be a prize of cash or magic.

Rettick: Well...

Kugal: Think about it okay, Oh here. **Hands Rettick a necklace with a white crystal on it** I got that with the mail. I seems to fit in my necklace with a black locket on it. But, it says to put them togeter till the event.

Rettick: Interresting...

Kugal: Indeed, Okay I am Packed. I will be studing in the mage tower if you wanna go. We shale leave tomorrow if you agree.

**Kugal Leaves the store**

07-01-2001, 06:20 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

Danny  (11)

[OOC: oh yeah, i thought i'd mention the shop's closed, not that i've ever had a customer... i might reopen it via an NPC, but i'm not sure]