07-02-2001, 03:21 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

: Apr 2001
: Tacoma, WA
: 456
Osiris The Fleech  (12)
Enter Salvador

Salvador was eating his breakfast one day when he heard a knock on the door. He shuffleled over to the door, jumped up to reach the handle, and opened the door. Four sligs were pointing guns at his head. "Aahh!" He shut the door and locked it. He run over to the portrait of himself, tipped it to the side, took the bomb that was hidden behind it out, set it to half a minute, threw it on the ground, and jumped through the poster covering up a secret passage. All in ten seconds. All that time he was thinking to himself "They found me. Twenty acusitions of larsony and two years, but they found me". He ran as fast as he could through the passage, which lead to the village near the lake. After twenty-five seconds, there was an explosion. He came to the end of the passage, and climbed the ladder. He came out on the edge of the small village of Tret. "Better head over to Quenn's house. She can hide me".

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Osiris The Fleech ]

Zorak: You don't want me to play ya to the desk?

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

07-02-2001, 09:56 AM
glokking bram
Stingbee

: Jun 2001
: 79
glokking bram  (10)

COOL
07-03-2001, 01:14 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

"Hello???? Quenn? Are you there? I guess not". He went around the back to get in through the back door, which never was locked. Upon entering the kitchen for a sandwich, he came upon a most fearsome sight. "Uuggghh!!!" The body of Quenn lay on the floor with a knife through the chest. "No!" He watched in horror as the body was dragged away by a pack of fleeches. "Oh no... Quenn.... oooohhhhhh. Whether by fate or just by chance, a small card caught his attention.

Orn's decorative knives

Visit our new location in Pyke square

Orn would never kill Quenn... It must have been one of his customers.

Spaceghost: When have we done that??!! We've never done it that way!! And if you think you're getting sympathy from the shark, well, then you're wrong!

07-03-2001, 05:01 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

what's larsony?

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-03-2001, 06:56 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

larsony is setting fire to a building intentionally, or wait, is that... no... it is either that or it is stealin'. not sure which...

And, who is Orn, and Quenn, and where is the village of whateveryacallitwhatsaballywho? Cause, is it close to the village Pyke, as in within Skrakian and Blood Krye range? Or is it far away?

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: Darksider ]

07-03-2001, 07:03 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: setting fire to something intentionally is arson. larsony is when you steal money through sneaky means...or something like that..

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

i just looked them up. Larceny is stealing anything, arson is setting fire to anything illegally or with the intent to cause harm or damage(that was straight outta the dictionary on arson!), so now we got 'em straight! HOORAY!

07-04-2001, 02:36 AM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Sorry about that. Salvador... borrows and doesn't give back, let's just say. Quenn is not an important character. Forget about her. Orn is More important. He is an NPC Mudokon, sort of. He is a friend of Sal's. The village is not important, really, but just for reference it is a day away from Pyke.

07-04-2001, 03:13 PM
Danny
Wolvark Sloghandler

: York, England
: 3,961
Danny  (11)

btw, your centring didn't work.

Guns don't kill people, People kill people! Using Guns.

07-04-2001, 04:16 PM
Osiris The Fleech
Super Stingbee

Osiris The Fleech  (12)

Yeah... I just noticed that...