07-04-2001, 05:51 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)
Dreams...

Spider twitched in his sleep. Once again...the nightmares had him in their grasp. Within them he was experincing the deaths of those he loved once again....

No!! Father!! Scrawny!! Please no!! Not again!! Why do these memories haunt me!! Why can't I forget them!!??

*Spider suddenly feels a soft gentle feeling envolope him. He found himself feeling quite safe and peaceful.*

//One who forgets their past is doomed to repeat them...\\ a gentle female voice said //My poor kin...thou has suffered much in your life..\\

Huh? Who said that?

//I am the goddess of one of the three beings you are made of...\\

Which one is that?

//That you must discover yourself...for it is one you do not know...\\

Oh wonderful...So uh why are you here? I don't really believe in any gods...

//I am here because it is time for you to start discovering your true self and your true protental...\\

Uh ok...how do I do that?

//You have started already...by having the courge to stop running from your past and risking your life to save your friend. You only need to believe in yourself and to search the deepest parts of your soul to find the answers you seek.\\

The past...it hurts so much...

//It always will...but the lessons learned from it will make you stronger...but only if you accept what has happened and move on. To deny your past is to deny your future. I must leave you now...remember this...believe in yourself and you will discover the power within...\\

No wait! Don't go!

//I must...I have done too much as it is...good luck to you...my kin\\

The gentle feeling left him then and he woke up gasping.

"Whoa..." he muttered. He stood up and looked around, he was still in the room he was sharing with DH in Bladewings ship. There was one difference...he looked down and saw that is wounds were completely healed...
He slid down and padded over to DH, who was still sleeping. He carefully lifted one of the bandages and noticed DH's wounds were a halfway healed already.
She did this to? he thought, What the frag else did she do?....

(ooc: I'll discuss that with you DH..if we ever get back on MSN *grumble*)
(Edit: ooc: I so do hate it when i forget the end tags, grrr)

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: Dragadon ]

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay