Oddworld Forums > Zulag Four > Necrum Burial Grounds

07-04-2001, 12:01 AM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Apr 2001
: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)
Fury of the Blood Kryes(the destruction of a local village)

As the residents of a local village sat gathering fruits in a local bush, they heard a blood chilling cry. Each in turn looked towards the woods and searched for the source of the noise. And they found it. Charging from the woods were a horde of scrabs and paramites barreling towards the village. The villagers armed themselves, the mudokons grabbing staves, the sligs whipping out guns to use in defence against the horde. villagers fired towards the army, killing off many, while the mudokons possessed, using the ranks agains themselves. however, just as victory seemed possible, sligs came pouring out of the woods, slaying all in their path. the mudokon villagers possessed and depossessed rapidly, killing and killing and killing, but the sligs were too much. finally came the dark mudokons, creatures shunned by any self-respecting mudokon for their practices of dark rituals, their evil abilities. Primal energies cracked in the air as the dark mudokons used their mighty skills. These spells caused nowhere near as much damage, however, as their mighty staves. Long, with jagged, poisoned blades at either end, they left wounds festering with disease. The battle was short, and the outcome bloody but obvious. The Blood Kryes had crushed the city, without even lifting a finger. Onlookers near pyke saw the victory pyres burning as the mighty onslaught wrought many deaths. The speech made by the blood kryes to the armies they commanded, however, spoke of much more bloodshed.

Blood Krye: We are victorious! Our armies marched upon this village and crushed it! We are unstopable! Our enemies, feeble and weak, shall all fall to our Empire!

07-04-2001, 12:29 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: oh boy...to repeat what Rett said earlier...poor Pyke. And Spider and DH are right inbetween the Blood Kyes and the Skrakians, eep

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-04-2001, 11:57 PM
Darksider
Bolamite

: Minnesota(somewhere)
: 67
Darksider  (11)

well, Pyke has Sligit and Keris(soon to be dead and a spirit-guardian Keris!), but yes, poor Pyke. Only a miracle(or a few potent and accurately placed spells and bullets!)can save it from the Skrakians and the Blood Kryes.

07-05-2001, 12:02 AM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

ooc: eep! *begans to wonder if she should bring in one of her god-like characters...decides against it...* I hope Spider discovers his *ahem* special ability before the S*** really hits the fan *grin*...ah crud..i just remembered...i wont be here for about a week and a half starting Saturday...talk about bad timing...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay

07-05-2001, 04:38 AM
DarkHoodness
Page 7, Post 199

: In a box.
: 3,438
DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)DarkHoodness  (2104)

(ooc: Myabe X-2001 ought to fix Bladewing's ship pretty soon. I dunno how else they are going to do it, but I'm sure we'll think of a better way)
- DH